The Making of a Hotwife Pt. 04

Story Info
Hotwife.
1.5k words
4.03
21.5k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotwife83
hotwife83
43 Followers

Driving home from her fuck session with Garrett, Carrie was completely relieved of all her stresses. All she could think about was Garrett's cock. Carrie also wished her husband could fuck her the way Garrett did.

"If only hubby fucked me like that, I wouldn't have to be so uptight all the time" Carrie said out loud.

Carrie arrived home and headed upstairs to take a much-needed bath. While in the bath her phone buzzed, it was a text from Garrett.

"Hottest sex I have ever had! Carrie it has always been a big fantasy of mine to fuck a married woman. You were fucking amazing!"

Carrie sat in the tub for a while, thinking about the wonderful orgasms she had with Garrett, and finally replied.

"Biggest cock I have ever had! You fucked me like I was a slut, and it made me feel so dirty, I loved every minute of it. I can't get you out of my head. I loved how you gently fucked my asshole, and my pussy is just now starting to return back to its normal size. It was also really kinky the way you sucked on my toes and licked my feet. You definitely satisfied this woman!"

Carrie finished her bath and laid in bed fantasizing about future rendezvous with Garrett. Carrie realized she had to find a way to tell her husband that she fucked another man and fulfilled his fantasy. Her husband's fantasy, had now become Carrie's newfound addiction. Monday morning arrived, and the new work week began for Carrie. She drove to the office, which was quieter and deader than normal.

She arrived at her desk and started to set up for the day. Suddenly, Carrie feels something grab her leg. She looks under her desk and sees Garrett.

"Garrett what are you doing here and how did you know where I worked?!"

Garrett replied, "It was easy, I just used the information you filled out on the waiver forms when you first came to the facility. I thought you would be happy to see me."

Carrie replied, "Of course I am happy to see you, but everyone here knows I am married, and the picture of my husband and I on my desk, doesn't exactly look like you. I can't let my coworkers see you under my desk fondling me and sucking on my toes."

Garrett replied, "Babe, relax. Remember how I told you I wanted to massage your feet and suck on your toes all day? If my memory serves correctly, you said it was really kinky the way I sucked on your toes."

Carrie now stammering, "Well, um, yes I did say that and I meant it. But how can I concentrate on my work when you're under my desk? You know I will only be thinking about this past Saturday."

Garrett replied, "That's exactly what I am hoping for. Baby, you know sucking on your toes makes my cock hard, right? And you have the sexiest feet I have ever seen."

Carrie just nodded, and her face was already flush. Carrie was wearing flats, and a modest skirt. Garrett slid off Carrie's flats and instantly smelled them,

"Mmmm"

was all Garrett could utter before he took Carrie's bare feet and started sucking on her toes.

"Oh, that feels, oh...so good" Carrie whispered.

Garrett was a master the way he sucked on her toes, cherishing Carrie's feet and savoring the taste and smells. In between sucking on Carrie's toes, Garrett would caress and rub her feet. Garrett now completely hard, satiating his foot fetish, made his way up Carrie's thighs, towards her pussy. Carrie slid her chair further under her desk to conceal Garrett having his way with her.

Garrett slid Carrie's thong to the side and started fingering her pussy. Carrie came moments later, and Garrett stated, "My turn."

Garrett took his massive cock out of his shorts and told Carrie to give him a foot job. Moments later, Garrett came all over Carrie's feet. Carrie had never let another man cum on her feet before, this experience was new to her. She loved how hot and desired Garrett made her feel. Carrie made sure nobody was around, and she sucked her toes and swallowed every drop of Garrett's cum off her feet.

"Just when I think you can't get any hotter, you surprise me" Garrett stated.

After cumming on Carrie's feet, Garret said, "I look forward to Saturday."

With that he pulled up his shorts, put Carrie's flats back on her feet, and left her office. Carrie was now completely and utterly consumed by Garrett, she was hopelessly addicted. Upon Garrett leaving her office, Carrie immediately texted her husband.

"When I get home, I want to talk about fulfilling your fantasy."

"Which fantasy?" her husband replied.

Carrie replied, "I want to have a threesome, and I want you to watch me get fucked,"

"That is fucking hot babe! What made you decide to change your mind?"

"We can talk about that when I get home from work" Carrie stated.

Carrie's work day finally ended, and she raced home to tell her husband she was no longer a faithful wife, knowing it would make him hard as a rock. Upon arriving home, Carrie's husband was waiting for Carrie.

"Babe tell me about why you suddenly want to fulfill my fantasy?"

Before Carrie could speak, she jumped into Robert's arms, and stuck her tongue down his throat.

Carrie replied, "I fucking love you, I fucking love you, I can't believe how lucky I am to have you. I want you to share me, and I want to be shared!"

Her husband, turned on by Carrie's newfound desire of wanting to be shared and fucked by other men, stated,

"Tell me all about it baby. I know you had to meet someone who made you wet. Did you fuck somebody else?"

Carrie abruptly blurted out "YES!" "He is hot, has a huge cock, and he fucked me this past Saturday. Garrett fucked all of my holes, and I came many, many times."

"Goddamn baby, that's fucking hot, tell me everything" he replied.

"I met him a week ago when I got a massage, we flirted like crazy, and he gave me his number. He texted me a picture of his massive cock and we fucked two days ago at his office."

"Holy shit!" her husband replied, "I wish I was there to watch. Did he use a condom?"

"NO!" "No baby, he came in my pussy and on my face. It was so fucking hot! It was a spur of the moment thing, and I loved the feeling of his cum inside of me."

At this moment, Carrie's husband's cock was throbbing, and he took his pants off, and Carrie started to give him a blowjob. It didn't take long before he came.

"I'm cumming baby, I want to cum on your face just like Garrett."

He came on Carrie's face, and Carrie was eager to lick his cum and swallow it.

After Carrie swallowed her husband's cum she informed him of her second rendezvous at the office.

"Baby, Garrett came to my office today and sucked on my toes. He came on my feet when I gave him a footjob, and fingered my pussy" Carrie exclaimed.

"I fucking loved every second of it. I am planning on getting together with him again this Saturday. I want you to come. I want to fuck both of you and fulfill your threesome fantasy."

Carrie's hubby was so turned on, he was already rock hard.

"Can't wait."

He then threw Carrie on the bed and pulled off her skirt and panties. He ate her pussy and sucked on her clit, Carrie climaxed instantly. He then spread Carrie's legs further apart, gaining access to her asshole.

"Babe, I am going to fuck your ass".

With that her husband began to eat and tongue Carrie's asshole. He grabbed a bottle of anal lube, lathered up Carrie's asshole, and inserted his cock into his wife.

"Oh my god, you feel so tight."

He was able to fuck Carrie's asshole for only a few minutes before he came.

"I'm cumming babe, I am cumming in your ass!"

With that, he released copious amount of cum into Carrie's asshole. He then took his cock out of Carrie's asshole, and Carrie sucked his cock clean. As Carrie finished sucking her husband's cock, Garrett texted her.

"Saturday you will wear this"

It was a picture of a blindfold.

"Heels, no stockings, no panties, no bra, sundress."

Carrie texted back with a smiley face. Carrie put her phone down, took her dildo out of the drawer, and inserted it into her pussy. Her husband just watched as Carrie screamed, "Oh Garrett, Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fill my pussy." Carrie tensed up, and squirted her cum all over the bed, having an intense orgasm thinking about this upcoming Saturday.

Her husband smiled thinking about his newly uninhibited wife and said "I love you".

Carrie responded, "I love you too."

hotwife83
hotwife83
43 Followers