The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 07

Story Info
Hung young jock thug faces new rival.
20.9k words
4.58
35.7k
32

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this piece is fantasy not reality and should not be seen to condone any of the behaviour described. All characters are aged 18 or over. Feedback welcomed, please let me know if you have ideas for future chapters.

*****

I stared out of my bedroom window and looked down on the large garden stretched out below, lit up by the bright early evening sunshine. In the distance I could see both my father and stepmom splashing around in our large outside pool.

While they were having fun, relaxing and enjoying the weather I was stuck inside, tense and fretful about the events I had set in motion earlier that day. I knew when my father found out what I had done he wouldn't be happy. I knew that there would be repercussions. I knew that the outcome was uncertain.

But I also knew the time had come to act. I was sick of standing by, turning the other cheek, playing the long game or whatever excuses my father gave for not taking action. People were starting to get twitchy, nervous about the challenge to our position which had been emerging for months now.

I could feel it. The huge fear and respect that we had so carefully cultivated over so many years was starting to ebb away. People were starting to wonder whether we had lost our grip on this town. And I knew how dangerous that could be, even if my father didn't.

Our whole lifestyle was built on fear. Fear of what would happen to those that disobeyed or even disrespected us. Once that dissipated there would be nothing to stop them turning against us. My father might think our reputation was unbreakable. But I knew differently. Each day it needed to be fortified and strengthened, against any who would dare challenge us.

I felt my fist tense slightly as these thoughts raced through my head and I felt a burst of anger surge through me at my father's fecklessness, which endangered us all. This magnificent house, the fleet of sports cars, the exotic holidays, and the millions we had accumulated over the years. All of it was at risk if we didn't deal with this challenge the same way we had every other; ruthlessly and efficiently.

It had taken my father, Nacho Gonzalez, decades to build our Empire but I could feel it slipping away. If he would not do anything then it was up to me, Jose, his son and heir to act.

The time for talking was over. It was time for action now and so I had made the decision and there was no turning back now. All I could do now was wait. I looked down at my watch and realised it would likely be a while before I heard anything.

I heard a sound from behind me as I did so and turned to see a stunning blonde 19-year-old walking towards me. As ever while in my presence she was totally naked, so that I could study her exquisite body in full.

As I checked her out from head to toe I felt an immediate stirring in my groin, my lust pushing out the anger and tension that had been coursing through my veins.

She was quite petite at just 5 foot 4 and had a cute, innocent face. I sought out her most attractive feature, her electric blue eyes which perfectly complemented her peroxide blonde hair. Her full, plump lips were covered in a pink lipstick that suited her complexion and made her look even more alluring.

As I inspected her body I saw again her huge breasts, which looked obscene on her lithe, thin frame. My eyes continued to drift down to her bare, shaven pussy. I could see that her small clit was wet. I looked back at her eyes and saw a familiar look within them as she stared back at me. A look of wanton desire. Finally, I looked down at her toned legs and could not help but take a sharp intake of breath as I admired their smooth silkiness. As usual she did not have an ounce of fat on her, but despite keeping herself in great shape she wasn't muscular or athletic.

In other words she was the perfect teen slut. Just how I liked them.

Of course, she hadn't always been like this. As I saw her there in the doorway I could not help but marvel at the transformation which had taken place in her in just a few short months.

It had all started on a typical evening as I did my rounds around the town. We'd had a particularly difficult day with people stupidly failing to cough up the money they owed us, which meant my men had to mete out our version of justice.

Some people no doubt thought we were cruel, inhumane monsters for doing this, but we really had no choice. If people bought our drugs or accepted our protection then they needed to pay for it. And they needed to fear the consequences of not paying enough to make sure they paid their debts.

I mean we were reasonable people. We offered short term loans to people when they were suffering from cash flow problems. But our patience has limits and we needed to make people realise that.

So at the end of a long, hard day I stood outside an unremarkable house on the nicer edge of town and waited while one of my men rang the bell. After a while it became clear that the occupant was not willing to answer and so I nodded my head, giving my men the order they had been waiting for.

A couple of guys ran back to our van and returned a few moments later with a battering ram. A few short barrages later and the door had crumpled. My men charged into the building, brandishing their weapons as they did so. I followed calmly behind, stepping carefully over the debris that had been created by our forced entry. It was something I was used to now, it all too frequently proved necessary when somebody was being particularly uncooperative.

A few seconds later I'd reached the kitchen and smiled grimly at the scene which greeted me. As always my men had quickly found their target and had already pushed him roughly to the ground. He was still squirming around though, screaming and shouting at the top of his lungs. Losing patience my leading henchman Carlos roughly struck him in the side of the head with the butt of his gun, causing him to keel over and lose consciousness.

By the time he had recovered my men had propped him up on a chair and tied him in place. He really was a pitiful excuse for a human being. His hair was messy and unkept, his face unshaven and his eyes red and bloodshot. When he awoke I saw the look of panic wash across him as he contemplated the helplessness of his situation.

Most people would have pitied this man and sympathised with him. But not me. This man was weak. And weakness was something that I had never had any time for. A man who could not provide for and protect himself and his family, was not a real man at all.

"Where's my money?" I asked the question calmly, as though we were having just a friendly little chat.

"I ... I ... I don't have it. I'll get it to you. I just need more time."

"Tim, that's what you told Carlos last week, and the week before, and the week before that. Enough's enough. Time's up."

"But, but ..."

"Enough buts Tim. You're wasting my time here. Do you think I want to spend my time talking to pathetic, low life scum like you? If you take out a loan, then you've gotta be able to repay it somehow."

"I don't have it," Tim whimpered pathetically. He was sobbing now, rocking backwards and forwards in his chair as he did so.

"Search this place and bring anything of value to me."

Immediately, my men started to move away and search the house while Carlos and I stayed in the kitchen.

I could hear the place being turned upside down, floorboards being upturned and draws being upended as my men searched the place from top to bottom. After a few minutes I heard a squeal from upstairs, a high-pitched squeal of pure fright and at the same moment I saw Tim's expression change too. He jumped as though he had seen a ghost and his sobbing became even more uncontrolled.

A few minutes later my men returned to the kitchen. A few of the guys had bits of jewellery and a handful of dollar bills, but the last one brought along something a lot more valuable to me.

Pablo was pulling with him a petite young woman along as she struggled uselessly against his much larger frame. She was the epitome of the sweet teenage schoolgirl. She had a cute but innocent face and mousy brown hair that hung behind her head in two pigtails. Her plain white blouse and long grey skirt did nothing to reveal the figure which lay beneath, something I knew would be rectified soon enough.

"So who is this then Tim?" I asked menacingly.

"Don't you touch her, she's only 18, you keep your hands off her, you ..."

Tim lunged forward, trying to reach me but Carlos reacted before he had moved more than a few inches, landing another blow on his head so that both he and the chair toppled over, leaving him lying once again on the floor. Roughly I aimed a kick into his chest and heard a cracking sound from the force of the blow as Tim retched from the impact.

Turning away in disgust I approached the girl, who was still quivering. Once again Tim had shown his stupidity. Revealing his daughter to be just 18 only made her a more inviting target. There were few things I liked better than to take a cute, naive virgin and turn her into my slut. There was just something so arousing about permanently destroying that innocence and transforming a girl who was clueless about sex into one that craved it.

As I approached the girl I saw her flinch in fear.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. It's not your fault that your father is a pathetic failure who cannot look after you. What is your name?"

After a few moments she whispered softly, "Abigail."

"Well Abigail, you can see that your father is in a bit of a tight spot here. He owes me a lot of money and it looks like he isn't able to repay me. But you could help your father out, if you just come with me."

I saw a look of terror in her eyes at these words and she started to squirm again in a futile attempt to escape Pablo's tight grip.

"You do want to help your father, don't you?" I was talking softly now, using the most reassuring voice I possessed. I'd learnt over several years that especially when it came to women persuasion could often prove as effective as brute force as a tool of manipulation.

"Yes, of course."

"Well come with me and I promise no more harm will come to you or your father."

I could hear Tim still grunting behind me, but apparently the threat of Carlos inflicting further pain was enough for him to hold his tongue.

I walked closer to Abigail, staring into her eyes and doing my best to look caring and concerned. I reached out and lightly stroked her cheek.

"I know you're afraid and frightened. But what I'm offering you is a way to help out your father. We both know that he is too weak and pathetic to help himself. So what is it to be, take your chances with me or watch while my men make an example of your father for anyone else who thinks about failing to repay their debts?"

I saw uncertainty creeping into her eyes and then a look of resignation as she realised that there was only one choice to be made. As she made the slightest, merest nod of the head I felt a burst of triumph run through me right through to my hardening prick as I thought about what uses I would put this girl to.

As Pablo escorted Abigail out towards the van I turned once again to face Tim and nodded to Carlos to free him from his restraints.

"Luckily for you Tim, you've managed to do something useful in your life to produce a daughter like that. I'm feeling generous so I'll give you a bit more time to pay your debts. But don't take too long, or we'll be back. And next time I won't be so forgiving."

Over the course of that evening I had wined and dined Abigail, treating her like a princess for the first time in her life. When I wanted something I could turn on the charm. And that evening I wanted something very dearly. I wanted this naive, young girl to give herself to me freely and willingly. Sure, I could take what I wanted. But I knew from experience that it would be much more pleasurable if she gave herself to me freely.

Abigail was so different to most of the broads I encountered in clubs or on the street. I was used to brash, eager chicks throwing themselves at me. They knew I was rich, powerful, strong and would give them the fucking of their lives. But Abigail wasn't like that at all. If her good for nothing father had done one thing right in her life it was to shield her from the harsh reality of a world filled with sexual images and consumer desires. For all the good it would do, now that she had fallen into my clutches.

Instead Abigail was a sweet humble girl with hopes and dreams for the future. She got some of the best grades in her classes and was focussed on her college applications. Her dream was to become an architect and she was determined to stay focus and put the work in to achieve success. As we shared a bottle of wine and talked about her ambitions the shy and awkward girl came alive before my eyes, her blue eyes sparkling as she opened herself up to me.

I sat and listened. I nodded in all the right places. I asked the right questions at the right times. I feigned interest. I did my best to play the part that I needed to play to relax Abigail, waiting for just the right moment to make my move. The truth was I couldn't care less about her hopes and dreams, her passions and interests, they would be irrelevant soon enough. And yet I kept the mask in place as she continued to burble on.

Once we had finished eating and had polished off a second bottle of wine I saw a look of blissful contentment covering Abigail's sweet face. Although she had not put on any makeup she had a natural beauty that excited me greatly and I could feel my dick swelling inside my boxers, straining to be unleashed on this unsuspecting virgin. Before making my move I took a moment to savour, for what I knew would be the last time, Abigail's purity. A purity that I knew was about to be torn asunder.

"Why don't we go and relax on the sofa over there?" I said softly, indicating a large, red sofa situated against the opposite wall.

I rose at once, taking Abigail's slender frame in my arms and guiding her across the room. I could feel her quivering as I did so and could tell that the time was here to take what I had wanted to take from the moment I had set eyes on her.

I could sense she was ready to take the plunge. She had momentarily forgotten all about her low life father. Gone was the tension that had riddled her body and made initial conversation so difficult. She seemed to think I was the suave, sophisticated and caring guy I had presented this evening, rather than a hardnosed gangster who had nearly put her father in hospital earlier that day.

As soon as we had sat down, falling back into the soft fabric, I leaned across and planted my lips onto Abigail's. I felt a jolt of shock surge through her body but it passed as quickly as it had come and I felt her body soften, allowing me to take full control.

The kiss started off soft and slow and sensual as our lips rubbed together lovingly. At the same time my hands roamed across Abigail's body, feeling her soft, small butt cheeks as I did so. Soon the kiss became more passionate as I forced my strong tongue into her petite mouth, spreading it round as our saliva joined together.

Abigail was panting now and I knew that her lust was starting to take over, to consume her. She was feeling things that she'd never felt before as I continued to ravish her, pulling her body into mine so that our bodies were pressed firmly against each other as our snog became more sloppy, dripping spit from our mouths and down our chins.

My cock was now rock hard and ready for action, but I knew that I couldn't rush this. I knew my own power and I knew that I could break Abigail and I didn't want that. I wanted her to be my plaything for much longer than just one evening.

Eventually our lips parted and Abigail gasped for breath. She stared right at me and her eyes looked different now. They were filled with a passionate longing, but the inexperience and naivety was still there. She wanted me, but she didn't know how to express that or how to take things to the next level.

If her first time had been with a spotty teenager it would have been incredibly awkward, a pathetic fumble that would have pleased nobody. And so in a way she was lucky that her first time would be with me, with somebody who knew exactly what to do. It would be like having your first drive in a Ferrari, you were bypassing all the dross and going straight for the best in the fleet.

"Undress me," I whispered into her ear as I lay back onto the couch.

Nervously she clambered over me and started unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my muscled torso and six pack. Her face was filled with awe as she caressed my muscles, feeling their strength in her small, dainty hands. As she paused I reached up and round, quickly undoing her bra and pulling down her plain top to reveal her small but pert A cups.

She gasped at her sudden exposure, shocked at what was happening. But before she had chance to react I had pushed my face forward and plunged my lips onto her hard nipples. She let out a little gasp as I used my free hands to pull down her skirt, revealing a pair of baggy grey knickers beneath. Within seconds these too lay on the floor beneath us as I felt the wet entrance to her sopping pussy.

Things were moving too fast for Abigail now, as she ceded all control to me. Gone was any conscious thought and in its place was pure instinct as she reacted to my touch. Lifting my lips from her nipples I used one hand to pull her neck down as we locked lips once again, while my other hand massaged her clit causing her to squirm with pleasure that she had never felt before.

Usually at this point I'd make a chick blow me. But I knew Abigail wouldn't be any good and it would just break the moment and possibly scare her off before I had really sealed the deal. I couldn't let that happen, so I decided to skip the starter and go straight to the main course.

Lifting her up I started to carry her, out of the room and up the stairs. She felt so light in my strong arms and I felt my dick swell further at the control I was now exerting over my prey. As I entered my room I laid her down on the bed, quickly unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers to the floor in one swift motion, freeing my dick which was now leaking precum.

Before mounting the bed I grabbed hold of a bottle of lube and quickly squirted some on my now very impatient dick, slathering it up so that it could easily penetrate the virgin hole which now awaited it.

When I turned back to the bed I saw Abigail naked and vulnerable, her chest rising and falling at pace as her hands played with her clit as though she had only just discovered it. Without wasting another second I mounted the bed and approached quickly.

I took one last look of Abigail the virgin, admiring her pale skin, her lithe form and even the tufts of hair which glistened above her pussy.

And then in one, fast, swift motion I buried my prick inside her virgin cunt. Abigail let out a primal scream as I did so and I felt her body shudder, winded by the force of my thrust even though my prick was only halfway inside her.

She was so incredibly tight and I felt a surge of testosterone and adrenaline flooding my body as I revelled in being the man who would make this sweet, innocent girl a woman. I took it slowly, sensuously. I could tell she was struggling to accommodate my size, so I treated her as gently and tenderly as I could, working my dick slowly in and out of her tight snatch.

The shrieks of pain soon subsided into moans of pleasure as she grew accustomed to the novel sensations which were now coursing through her body. I could see the girl underneath me transforming before my very eyes as a whole new lustful vista opened up to her.