The Making of a Kingpin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'll show you just how much I want you, stud".

I jumped up from the sofa and started gyrating my hips in front of Nacho, putting on a show for him. I knew that people around us were staring. I knew the women watching on would be calling me a skank for debasing myself like this. But I didn't care. All I cared about was impressing Nacho and I knew that the key to impressing Nacho was his dick, just like it was for all other men like him.

If there was one thing I was an expert at it was showing off my sexy body and I went about deploying every last trick in my arsenal. I was dancing on Nacho's lap now, leaning over him, so that his face was buried in my ample cleavage. I pushed my big tits forward and felt his lips connect with them roughly as he began to suckle on them.

I used my hands to push my busom upwards, making my fat udders appear even bigger to the stud I was trying to impress. As I continued to thrust my body into his I heard him growl his appreciation and I could hear him telling me what a dirty slut I was.

Bending across him I whispered in his ear. "You're right daddy. I am a dirty slut. The hottest dirty slut in this state and I can't wait for daddy to put me in my place."

I reached down with my dainty hand to his crotch and rubbed my hand against his now rock hard truncheon. Turning round I pushed my ass back onto Nacho's crotch, sliding up and down his rigid pole. I could feel it twitch in excitement and knew that I'd landed my man. There was no way that he would be able to resist fucking me now.

I looked around and saw the looks on the faces of the rest of the guys. Their faces were in shock at the show I was putting on. I just wiggled my big titties, showing them off for all to see. I knew that every man watching would do anything to fuck me that night and knowing that gave me an incredible adrenaline rush.

I wasn't in the club much longer after that. Soon I'd been bundled into an imposing SUV with blacked out windows and was being driven back to Nacho's mansion.

Nacho was insatiable now. I'd given him a taste of what I had to offer. It was like waving a red flag at a bull. I'd got him all hot and bothered and now he wasn't going to let me escape without having his way with me. I knew that he would be strong, passionate and fiery but nothing could quite prepare me for the onslaught that I was experiencing now.

Nacho had his hands pressing everywhere against my taut, supple body. We were kissing and his tongue was ravishing my face while our bodies rubbed into each other and I could feel the power in his muscular frame.

Before I knew what was happening we were in his bed and my dress had been ripped from my body and discarded on the floor. I was learning that Nacho was not a patient man. When he wanted something he took it. There was no small talk and no foreplay, it was just straight down to business.

It was a tempest and I was being carried along for the ride, both terrifying and exhilarating in equal measure. I knew that I had no control right now. What was happening was all being driven by Nacho as he quickly disposed of the clothes he was wearing and my eyes were confronted by what could only be described as a huge dick.

I didn't have long to comprehend it before he thrust it forward and forced my mouth open. The couple of seconds look I got told me that he had a cock that could do real damage. And the thought of him inflicting that damage only made me hotter. And wetter.

It was the most intimidating prick that I'd seen in my life. It was dark and menacing. Nacho was now on top of me and forcing his fuck stick as far as he could down my gullet. He was being so aggressive, taking control, using me to get what he'd wanted.

Now I'd sucked plenty of dick in my time and I had thought I was pretty good at it but Nacho's dick was so thick that I was really struggling to fit it into my mouth.

"Suck it you useless whore, open up your throat or I'll find another slut who can".

And with that Nacho spat on my face, hitting me directly in the eye.

I knew that failure wasn't an option. This was the man of my dreams and I just had to prove to him that I could give him what he wanted. I redoubled my efforts, forcing my jaw to open even wider and doing everything I could to suppress my gag reflex as he continued to force his turgid rod down into my gullet.

Gradually he was able to fit more and more of his fat log down my eager throat.

"That's it bitch. Bet you've not been treated like this before, have you? Treated like the slut you are. Fuck yeah take that dick."

I couldn't really answer at that point, what with at least half a dozen inches of wrist thick cock plunged down my throat. But if I could I would have only agreed. Nacho made even the most douchebag college jock seem like a little boy.

My spittle was now flying everywhere, coating his prick and giving it the lubrication to slide deeper into my throat. I was in real trouble now, choking and gagging on his tool, and yet still he continued to hammer my throat plunging deeper and deeper, using me to get him off.

In the frenzy of his attack I couldn't think or make any decisions as I became overwhelmed by the sensations enveloping me. He was doing that for the both of us. I loved the smell of his junk. He'd obviously not showered since the morning and I could feel his ball sweat coating my mouth and the rest of my face as he continued to skull fuck me.

Getting bored he jumped off me and flipped me over so that I was on my back with my head dangling off the end of the bed. The world had turned upside down and as I looked up I saw the feral look on Nacho's face for a fraction of a second before it was obscured by his prick which soon took up all of my vision.

Nacho roughly manoeuvred me to accommodate him, forcing his dick into my throat from this new angle. This was alien to me. I wasn't used to being so vulnerable, so completely at the mercy of anyone, never mind a predator like Nacho.

He didn't care about me, he only cared about getting himself off. In this position he was in total control, just like he always was. All I could do was open my mouth as far as was physically possible and give him the best access possible.

He took full advantage. His prick was buried down my throat within seconds and he immediately hit a rapid pace. He was skull fucking me like I'd never been skull fucked before, long dicking my throat with sharp, rapid strokes.

I could tell he was used to being in charge and was more than happy to let him do what he wanted with me. I was a mess now. My saliva flying everywhere as he pounded away. My senses were in overdrive as I was subsumed by his musk. I was losing myself in the moment, falling deeper and deeper into servitude just as this beast intended.

He really didn't care about my comfort. At all. I was just there to be used to get him off. He forced his thick fuck stick deeper into my mouth, pushing through my gag reflex and forcing himself right into my throat.

"That's it whore. That's all you are to me. A set of holes. And you love it, don't you? It makes you wet, doesn't it? Doesn't it?"

I tried to say yes but all that came out was a humming glugging sound as his thick pole continued to ravish me, rendering me unable to speak properly.

"Yeah that's right bitch. That mouth is there for one thing and one thing only. To drain my balls."

And with that he stepped up the pace while angling his cock at just the right angle to force the last inch down my overstretched gullet until his balls were slapping on my chin. Then I felt him spit and a chunk of his saliva dropped on my forehead. Meanwhile his rough, callused hands manhandled my boobs, twisting my nipples forcefully.

I was in heaven. Slut whore heaven. This was how I was meant to be treated. Like an object. Like a plaything. I was here to serve men like Nacho. Strong, powerful, dominant men who knew how to get what they wanted, who made others submit to their will.

I knew my rightful place in the world. Here, at the mercy of an uncaring asshole. Covered in his ball sweat, totally dominated and put in my place. The rest of the world saw me acting like a bitch, throwing my weight around and manipulating men to get what I wanted. But this was the real me, desperate to be put in my place by a hung stud. And oh was Nacho delivering.

The thrusting seemed to go on and on and on as Nacho showed the stamina of a proper stud. Until eventually, having lost total track of what was up and what was down, I heard him roar. His dick grew even bigger and then flooded my inside with his scuzz. Blast after blast hit me and I desperately tried to swallow. But it was like trying to hold back the flood. I was overwhelmed, chocking and spluttering as he fired shot after shot of his seed inside me.

I felt his prick soften slightly as he withdrew it but as he did so he pressed it all over my face, making sure every little part of it was covered by his essence. The manly smell of his seed overwhelmed my senses and I felt cunt getting wetter at my total subservience to this beast.

I was broken now. Nacho might as well have put a collar and leash on me. I was his now to do with as he pleased. And I knew that he wouldn't be the type of guy to be satisfied just having his dick polished. He would want more. He would want everything. And I'd give it to him. He'd take it anyway now, things were too far gone for him not to. But I wasn't a victim here. I was glad that Nacho had taken control of me, that he was going to own me utterly and completely. I couldn't hold back now. I now had the appetite to be dominated and Nacho was going to sate it.

"Fuck me, you stud. Stick that big fat prick up my pussy now!" I demanded forcefully.

Nacho's response was merely a grunt and I felt his dick twitch. That was when I really found out how to push this latin stud's buttons, to really get his passions going. He liked a challenge. He didn't want an innocent wallflower. He wanted a feisty, assertive bitch who needed a real man to put her in her place.

He flipped me over on the bed so I was on my front and then he rammed his massive fuck stick right up my cunt. I squealed at the sudden penetration. But Nacho didn't stop as he thrust into me with repeated hard, deep strokes.

"Weren't expecting that were you, puta? I'm not like other guys. I don't mess around. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't know what day of the week it is and you'll love me for it."

I gasped in pleasure at both his dirty talk and the abuse that my cunt was receiving as Nacho stretched it out, punching my cervix with every stroke. But I wasn't totally broken yet. I had some fight left in me.

"Is that, ugh, right, ugh? Is this all you, ugh, got, then?"

Uggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"Take it bitch. Gonna ruin you and your cunt. You want it rough, I'll give you it rough you dirty little. whore."

With that he picked up the pace of his thrusts even further, slamming me hard and knocking the air out of my lungs. And then he started to slap my arse. Not in a soft, playful way but with a manly, dominant force that told me just who was in charge here.

I was screeching now. Babbling like a demented baboon as Nacho slayed my cunt. He was utterly remorseless as he pounded me. The room was filled with the sounds of our copulation. The thud, thud thud of our hips colliding. The slap, slap, slap of his hands on my arse. The screams issuing from my mouth and the degrading trash talk issuing from his filthy mouth.

"Nothing to say now, have you slut? You're used to telling guys what to do, aren't you? Like to use your big tits and pretty face to wrap them round your little finger? Well that's over now. I'm gonna treat you like the slut you are and you're gonna beg me to keep abusing you. You're gonna be my bitch, a 3 hole whore who's only purpose in life is looking pretty and draining my balls."

I couldn't say anything as the onslaught continued apace but while my mouth couldn't answer him, my cunt did. The combination of his verbal and physical abuse just became too much. It pushed me over the edge as the most powerful orgasm of my life ripped through my body.

I was thrashing around now, totally out of control while my cunt spasmed and tightened around his iron hard fuck spear. It felt like a water balloon had burst inside my pussy, soaking his dick in my juices.

Incredibly, Nacho's pounding became even more vigorous, taking advantage of the additional lubrication and continuing to fuck me hard right through my orgasm which seemed as though it would never end. He was grunting loudly now, swearing in Spanish as he butchered my cunt.

I knew he was getting close now and sure enough a few seconds later I felt his dick swell and felt him blast load after load of his seed into my now totally fucked twat. He kept thrusting as he came, forcing his seed deeper inside me. I knew it was him making a statement. It was him showing that he owned me now, totally and completely. Owned every inch of me.

Eventually I felt him stop pumping and he withdrew his dick. There was a squelching sound as his discharges leaked out of me. He spun me round so that I was facing him. Some guys I'd been with looked shattered after we'd fucked, like my pussy had drained not just their balls but their very essence. Not Nacho. He didn't look tired or majestic. He looked like a dominant bull in total control.

He grabbed hold of my hair and forced my head forward towards his dick. It had softened slightly after his epic cum but was still very sizeable indeed. He proceeded to wipe his cock all over my face, lathering it with a combination of his seed and the juices of my pussy. And then he spat roughly in my face, mixing his saliva into the potent cocktail of bodily fluids.

My senses were overloaded. All I could smell was sex. The powerful musk of his dick, infused with the aromas of my cunt. It was difficult to see out of eyes which struggled to cope with the scuzz coving my face.

As I looked up I saw Nacho, my conqueror, looking down on me, admiring his handiwork. I watched open mouthed as he snapped pictures of me with his phone.

"That's it slut, smile for the camera." He laughed down at me before spiting down on me again.

"Suck my balls, bitch."

I did as I was told, bathing this brute's balls in my saliva. All I could see was his dick, covering my face. This was my world now. Nacho's cock. That's all that mattered. Pleasing this cunt busting truncheon.

"Not been fucked like that before, have you? Not been pounded like the dumb, cheap whore you really are?"

I shook my head, while keeping the ball bath going, afraid to anger my new owner.

"You girls strut around acting like queen bee, bossing around those preppy bitch boy faggots. Getting them wrapped around your little finger, treating you like a little princess. But that don't mean shit really, does it? Deep down what all you chicks need is a real man who knows how to domesticate his bitches and treat them like the 3 hole sluts they really are."

Nacho grabbed hold of my hair, forcing me off his balls to look right at him. His face was hard and brutish. This wasn't a man to be messed with. This was a man that was strong and powerful and wouldn't think twice about using that strength and power to deal with any obstacle that got in his way. I felt my cunt lurch as I looked up at him, desperate to please this barbarian.

"That's right isn't it. That's how you want to be treated, isn't it?" He spat hard in my face again.

"Yes." I whimpered meekly.

"Yes what?"

I responded automatically, without conscious thought. "Yes, daddy."

He grinned at me and I could see his dick hardening.

"Well that's good. You've come to the right place. I don't just fuck my sluts. I ruin them. I turn them into brainless whores willing to do anything to please me and my dick. And that's what I'm gonna do to you."

With that he grabbed hold of me and spun me round. A split second later I felt him force his stiff fuck rod hard into my tight little ass.

I screamed like I'd never screamed before. The sort of scream that could shatter glass. Nacho was pounding my ass now and it felt so impossibly big, stretching my ass muscles to the brink.

"Take it bitch. Gonna blast open this tight little ass of yours."

He wasn't lying. His thrusts forced his prick deeper and deeper inside my ass with no regard whatsoever to the pain he was causing.

I was screeching now. Wailing at the pain of his onslaught. I'd taken it up the ass before of course. But usually I made a guy beg for weeks or even months. I'd tease them, flaunting that ass and making them my plaything as they wined and dined me to get a shot at their desires. And when I did relent I was in control, making them take it slow and let my ass get used to their size.

And yet here I was being hammered by Nacho without a care in the world for me or my feelings.

The position he was in behind me meant he could plant his feet and mount me like a stallion dominating his mare, giving him all the leverage he needed to hammer my tight ass as hard, as fast and as deep as he wanted.

I could feel my ass stretching as he continued to pummel it, submitting to the dominant invader. The sheer brute force exerted by Nacho made me feel like a naive, innocent virgin getting my first taste of how a true alpha male put his bitches in their place.

"Your tight ass is loving this, isn't it? Loving the way my fat prick is tearing it up, stretching it out, making it mine."

I tried to answer but by this point my face was flat against the mattress, buried in the sex juices of my own cunt. I no longer knew which way was up or which way was down. Coherent words wete beyond me now so I simply emitted a high pitched screech of approval.

This just made Nacho laugh as he continued his methodical battering of my now gaping ass. At the same time he manoeuvred his hand down to my cunt and started to finger it vigorously, without his powerful hips missing a single beat.

This was the final straw for me. I felt another orgasm rip though me, my body shaking violently as I squirted all over his hand and my eyes rolled around in their sockets. I gasped for air as Nacho continued to fuck me unflinchingly even as my ass clamped down on his dick.

"You see slut. I'm not like all the faggot boys you've played with in the past. I don't think you're special. I don't think you deserve anything except having all 3 of your holes pounded by my cock. So you better remember who your boss is, who your master is, because I own you now and I'm gonna enjoy fucking you whenever, wherever and however I want. And you're gonna take it cos nobody will ever make you feel like I do, like the cheap slut you really are.

This little speech seemed to make his prick even harder as it continued to thrush into my now battered ass. And in my weakened, helpless state his vicious words seemed to penetrate me just as deeply as his fuck stick.

He was right. Nobody had ever treated me like this before and if they had I would have told them where the door was. But Nacho was different. His primal, alpha power had overwhelmed me, battered down my defences and opening me up to his domination.

I was his now. And I'd never been happier.

Thinking about that night still made me wet, all those years later as I soaked up the sun by the pool. That night had changed my life. Most people would think the change had mostly been material but that was only right superficially.

It was true that my life now lived up to all those dreams I'd had while I was growing up. I lived the life of leisure and luxury that had always been my ambition. I lived in a massive mansion, had flash cars, had servants to look after my every whim and the only work I ever did involved making sure I stayed looking good for the only man that mattered in my life. The spa sessions, the gym workouts, the makeovers were all the "work" I ever did.