The Making of a Real Bathhouse Slut

Story Info
A mature married man finds his true calling.
2.8k words
4.6
61.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danmo1
Danmo1
30 Followers

Much of this story is true, the order of things have been changed a bit but the experiences and events all happened...

So I never thought I would actually go to a gay bathhouse, never figured I'd have the courage to follow through with it and always knew that if I did, well I might turn into a cock slut. I am a married man and my sexy wife went to visit her mother a few years ago and left me all alone for about 2 months. Her mother had surgery and needed help with everything. I live next to a major city in the Midwest and was aware of a gay bathhouse downtown. I did my research on the place and fantasized about what I might be willing to do if ever I walked in there.

I had fooled around a little throughout the years mainly in adult video store arcades, jacking off other guys and even ended up at one very sexy guys house a few times sucking his dick but he didn't cum in my mouth. Still, it was exquisite, the taste of his black dick was awesome and I have never loved anything as much as I did at the time being on my knees sucking that thick black cock but I decided that I would turn into his bitch if I went back and I wasn't ready for that.

Finally, I decided that maybe a trip to the bathhouse wouldn't be a bad idea, if anything I could just watch the others have sex and JO. Since my wife had left, I bought a big black dildo and a butt plug. At first the plug was uncomfortable but after about a week of wearing it on and off I was able to have it in most of the day and sometimes even sleep with it in.

So, one day I ended up in the parking lot of the bathhouse, I am 54 and will tell you I am most attracted to guys in their late 60s to late 70s and as far as I'm concerned there is nothing sexier than a mature big black man with a huge cut cock, I guess I Just like that daddy/son stuff and tend to be very submissive. I love to get high smoking weed and get kinky and that day I made sure I smoked before getting out of the car. I was very high and very horny when I went inside and got a locker.

As I sat down to undress a couple guys who looked to be in their 70s watched me. I stood-up and faced them and stripped completely naked, I was already half hard and hadn't bothered to wear underwear as they watched. I am small in stature, body wise, cock size and slim plus mildly hairy and cute. I turned around and put one leg up on the bench and pulled my plug out, they both had walked over while I was doing this and were rubbing my legs and telling me how cute I was. We did some small talk and they suggested we head for the dry sauna and relax. I thought why not these guys were my type, bald and grey a little heavy but both had nice fat cocks they were showing me.

We made it to the sauna and I saw a lot of nice looking guys that were eyeing me up as we walked there. We opened the door, sat down with one on each side of me, one of them asked if I had ever sucked cock before and I briefly told him of my encounter. I had never kissed a guy but when the guy on my left made a pass I let him and it was shocking at first but soon I accepted his tongue. Wow, that's all it took and then I turned in to a horny slut. We got into a heavy kissing make out session, with our tongues wrestling while the other guy started sucking my cock. I couldn't believe it, there I was completely naked taking on two guys as two others walked in and watched playing with themselves. We broke our kiss and he moved forward and I immediately took his fat cock in my mouth, sucking and slurping the head and entire length. He was about 6 inches long and twice as thick as me. That's how we stayed for quite a while.

I must had been doing it right because in about 10 minutes he erupted a huge cum load in my mouth, it tasted like my own and I loved it, although I spit into my towel. He started sucking the guy who was licking my balls (which are low hangers from years of stretching them) I didn't last much longer and shot my cum load into his mouth, he swallowed it up in gulps and soon enough he too was shooting a load all over the other guys face.

After this I was kind of freaking out that I had actually gone through with that but satisfied too. The two guys said thanks and excused themselves and I too got up and left. I kind of explored the place next looking at the whirlpool, steam room and ended up in a room with a huge screen showing some vey hot gay porn. There were guys sitting in there naked watching, one guy was on his knees sucking two dicks while the two obvious lovers kissed and watched.

That's when we saw each other, I looked over my shoulder and a big black man with grey hair was looking my way. He looked to be well over 6' tall, thickly built with powerful looking arms. He smiled at me and I gave him a huge smile that said you are sexy as hell. I wasn't even horny at that time until I laid my eyes on him. He then stepped away from the wall he was against and just dropped his towel that was covering him. He had a beautifully cut cock, it was as thick as my wrist and hung down 6 inches limp, his balls were huge and low hangers. My mouth began to actually salivate and I must have licked my lips because he motioned by pointing at me and then back to his cock. I immediately shook my head yes and he motioned for me to approach.

As I walked near him, he began to walk into another room and I followed. It was the gloryhole room, with an elevated floor on one side, he waited for me to get near him again and reached down and took my towel leaving me naked as guys walked by. He then walked into the raised level and I walked to the holes where there was one open. I could see his shoulders, neck and face because the wall was short enough for those receiving to look down. He stopped and his big cock and balls appeared in the hole. I walked over and it was the perfect height as I stood and began licking his beautiful tool.

At that moment I knew that I had arrived, I knew that I was doing what I was born to do. I have never enjoyed anything as much, standing there nude sucking a huge black cock. I licked his balls good before I devoured his cock. He was so thick I had to open my mouth as wide as I could and I started gagging as his length grew to about 9" trying and needing to get as much meat in my mouth as I could. I started playing with my cock trying not to cum, as he whispered how good I was doing and encouraged me to not cum and to keep sucking him.

Honestly I sucked him all ways imaginable, slobbering on his ball sack (which is literally 3 times the size of mine, one of his balls alone is bigger than my whole sack) and the entire length of his meaty cock for probably 30 minutes (he told me later it was at least a 30 minute blow job) finally he started to moan and I increased my tempo with my jaws seriously tired.

I tasted the first squirt and was in heaven, then he began to dump huge streams of thick cum in my mouth as he let out a yell. I loved every second of it, I usually shoot about 5 squirts but he shot I counted 11 streams of cum, at this point I shot my load against the wall. I held all his cum load in my mouth with my cheeks puffy, the taste was awesome to me and he looked down and said it's ok swallow it and I did. 3 big gulps and I felt it all the way down my throat and hit my belly. He smiled at me as I looked up and he said good boy, I want you to hang out with me today - I'm gonna fuck that ass of yours next.

Next we walked nude over to the whirl pool and got in, he pulled me close and I was surprised at how big he was. He told me he was 6'7", 68 years old, was a retired steel worker and his name was Hank. We sat and talked as he put his arm around me and had me set on his lap. It was apparent to everyone in the pool that I was his bitch and to stay back. He began to finger my ass hole and remarked he was pleased I was so loose. I told him about my plug and he just smiled and said good boy again. He eventually had 3 fingers in my ass as I rode them in front of the others and I was getting hard again. He told me he could tell immediately I was a natural cock sucker once I started and that he thought I would soon be his slutty boy before the day was over, I agreed and he kissed me deeply as I played with his cock.

I was still high from the weed and whispered in his ear how I wanted him in my ass right now. He told me I would get it but he was the boss and he says when and where. He told me he had at room and we would soon be heading there. We left the pool and went into the steam room, there was a young twink sucking the cock of a skinny grey haired guy while another guy who looked about my age fucked him up the ass.

We watched the whole thing and he sat me on his lap again playing with my penis, it was hard as a rock and dripping precum again. Once the twink and the other two finished we got up to leave and he took my towel making me walk naked with a hard on by 20 or 30 guys while holding his hand. He had his towel covering him and led the way, it was very apparent again I was his property and was going in a room to get fucked and used hard. We were a side show for everyone as some of them shouted out obscenities about my fate and that they'd like to have a turn with me too.

Once in the room he had me lay down and got some massage oil spreading it all over me except my face, he worked my ass (which I had shaved clean, my hole was as clean as a babies) with it a long time until he was satisfied I was loose enough. He then had me spread it heavily on him but had me lick/ream his hole. This was the first time I had ever done anything like that and nearly came before he had me stop. He then had me lie on my back while he put on a magnum condom, moving me towards the very end of the bed and raising my legs up and straight back.

My hole was wide open and screaming at him, he lubed his cock and pushed it to my opening. Even though I was loose he still felt like a telephone pole as he invaded me. I was trying to take his head when I pushed back like I was crapping and it slid in. After that he got about half in, stopped for a while and pulled out again. I was breathing very heavy trying to recover from the huge invasion of my hole, he lubed his cock some more and reentered me and went half way, this time he started pumping back and forth and with each stroke going a little further in.

I was moaning and groaning from the size of it as he fucked me over and over and over. He almost had it all in when I felt him hit bottom (he later told me he had about 8 inches in) he decided to get serious and fuck me fast - I was never in so much ecstasy. He just stood there and fucked me for at least 10 minutes before he pulled out and made me get on all fours and stick my ass in the air.

He didn't waste time and entered me quickly fucking me from behind asking how I liked his big cock. I was able to tell him I absolutely loved his big black cock. He slid his dick in and kept it in stopping as far as it would go, he then told me to rotate and work my ass to take all of it. I did this for around 5 minutes and eventually worked it all in, feeling his balls against my ass was a real turn on. He then started to slowly fuck me again this time he made sure he went balls deep. At first it was painful but after 5 or 6 times of this he was able to get it in with no pain as I accepted his full length.

All I can tell you is he just fucked me continuously, sometimes slow and steady and sometimes hard and fast. I was moaning and could feel the lube running down my ass and his balls got wet from it and started making loud slapping noises each time they flew forward and hit my ass. I had never been fucked before and knew like I knew when I sucked his dick that I was born to breed big cock.

He finally started fucking me faster and faster and grabbed my hips and let out a yell. He shot his cum into the condom and I was wishing it was in me instead. When he pulled out, I laid on my back. He stood above me smiling and told me to starting jacking off, as I did this he took his rubber off and emptied the contents - a huge load of warm cum all over my face. I immediately shot my third load all over my chest and belly.

He then told me to get up and follow him, we left the room and he covered up with his towel. He took my towel and led me by the hand completely naked again back by crowd of on lookers, I literally had cum dripping off my cheeks and running down my neck with my cum all over my midsection as well. I heard lots of comments as I walked by, my ass was loose and I could feel my butt cheeks working the lube as I walked. We went into the shower room and soaped each other down. He kissed me deeply and I kissed back. As we parted that day he told me he would be there again the following Tuesday and he wanted me there. I told Hank I would do whatever he wanted, I was his whore, his cock slut, his boy. He smiled and said good boy walking away.

That was the first time, I went back a week later that's another story. My wife and I have since separated and after many visits to the bath house I've become Hank's personal boy I fuck him and suck him whenever and wherever he says. I also approach other guys he likes at the bathhouse and tell them about Hank as he waits in the gloryhole room, we usually end up in a room for a threesome when this happens. Sex has never been so good, so erotic. I love it. Sometime I'll write about my second adventure with Hank and one of his friends that happened a week later. This is my life now, when I get horny I think about cock only and how I can get it I hope you do too. If you haven't visited a bathhouse I would very much encourage you to do it, it has changed me to realize and accept my true sexual calling. Quit thinking about it and just do it.

Danmo1
Danmo1
30 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Were can I find a bathhouse in California by los angeles

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have gone so far down the rabbit hole I'll probably never come out! Bi mwm, closet cocksucker with a tight, clean hole, always ready for cum, sexless wife (due to illness) who I still love and care for, but now fully off the deep end gay! I'll never come out of the closet (too much to lose!) but I no longer spend my morning coffee time reading the news and my favorite blogs! After my wife leaves for the day to go "thrift storing" with her sister, I park my comfortably retired ass in my favorite recliner, pull up Literotica and peruse the new gay and TG/CD stories! I start out in shorts and t shirt but soon end up naked! Running my hands all over my shaved smooth torso (neck to thighs, have to keep up my "straight" appearance!) tweaking my erect nipples, massaging my succulent balls, fingering my clean, tight hole and rubbing my cock (or "clitty", depending on the story!) until my frantic, building orgasm begs for an explosive release! The bathhouse stories always result in my heart pounding as I recall the fun I had cruising the porn theaters in the 90's, such hot, open, erotic lust, cocks and asses and nipples and tongues, ohhhh, how I long for those days! This story was so delicious, I've sucked many white cocks but only one black cock years ago, a young guy, squeaky clean, shaved smooth, truly a yummy treat! I now have built up enough nerve to have begun searching for a BBC I can truly enjoy, now that I have great oral and anal skills, I ran a doublelist ad the other day, no takers yet, but I won't give up until my lips are wrapped around a BBC and I am getting my belly and ass full of hot, black, cum! If anybody is interested in helping me hook up or you just want to chat about our lust for hot, secret, gay sex naughtycd6969@mail.com is the fastest way to contact me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Married slut

Married white male, 48. Last year my wife took our kids to visit her sister for a week. I had been fantasizing about men for a while but had yet to act on it. I decided to visit the local bath house to scratch my itch. My god! What an eye opener. I ended up in the sauna watching a guy sucking two cocks. As I sat there stroking my own hard cock another older gentleman man approached me. Standing before me he pressed his cock to my lips. Mesmerized I opened up to take my first cock. The feeling was fantastic and i knew I was hooked. So erotic to suck another man while others looked on. I blew four men that night savoring their loads. I went back several times that week losing my anal virginity on the second trip. I’m a true slut now going a couple of times a week at lunch to satisfy my cravings for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's true

Get to a bathhouse, you can't beat it. It's mostly anonymous and everyone in there is there for sex, no need to be hesitant or bashful or worried about who sees you. Dominant? Submissive? Versatile? Be what ever you like, there are guys looking for your type.

Story was great, got me hard and think I'll get there this Sunday (Chubs at the Tubs Event).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Married guy who loves cock

I'm a bi married guy who loves to perve out at a nearby gay bathhouse. I' in my 50's, fit with a big dick and usually get hit on by young guys with daddy things. The last time I went, though, I was checking in at the same time as a black guy my own age and was immediately attracted to him. Just a few minutes later I ran into him in the hallway and followed him to the movie room.We stood against a wall watching a couple of twinks on screen. It wasn't getting me hot but I was rubbing my cock under the towel that wrapped around my waist. He was doing the same. In a few moments we were feeling each other up, and that did make me hard. We quickly headed for his room and the next thing you know were in a hot 69 session. I have an 8.5" dick but his was bigger than mine by an inch or so. I love big dicks and so did he. He rubbed his finger around my ass and that made me pull away because I was afraid I'd cum. I told him what the problem was but said I'd like a little ass play if we took it slow. I straddled him and slid my ass bud up and down along his hot hard shaft, loving the sensation. After a while I placed the fat head of his cock against my anus and moved him around back there, again, loving the sensations. I lowered myself, feeling him stretch me, and then sudddenly pop in past my sphincter. It hurt like hell and I pulled off. We decided to take a break and hit the showers. We had a good time soaping each other up. After that we went back to the movie room. I wasn't into the movie so I got on my knees between his legs and gave him head. I'm usually discrete, not cruising the halls too much, trying to keep a low profile, but this time, sucking this guys cock in a room with other guys was turning me on. He pushed me off his dick to keep from cumming and that's when I saw that we'd gathered a little crowd. I got shy all of a sudden so we went back to his room again. Again, 69. Then, again, I rode his cock. Then again, I tried to take him in my ass. It hurt, but not as bad and only for a little while. So there I am, my cock as hard as its ever been, his big cock half way into my ass. For some reason I thought of my wife and what she'd say if she knew what I was doing and that was it, I came huge gobs of cum. I had to get off him after that, but I felt like I owed him so I pulled off the condom and went down on him until he blew a big load in my mouth. Super fun!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Straight Guy: Big Dick Syndrome Seeing colleague's big dick in hotel room makes him curious.in Gay Male
Straight Turnout Strait guy is turned out by an experienced man.in Gay Male
Taking Reggie's Hung Big Black Cock I submit to a black top I met online. in Gay Male
More Stories