The Making of a Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate's further descent into slavery.
913 words
3.92
27.8k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was bundled into an overcoat and sandals then brought down a service elevator. A stretch limousine was waiting and Dean slid in with his body guards. His assistant sat in front with the driver and Kate wondered where she would be squeezed into. Kate kept her gaze down at her shoes. The tan overcoat was a bit too large for her and it went almost all the way to her feet. Dean peeked out of the limo.

"Ah, koukla, you will lay on the floor between us."

Kate swallowed hard and started backing away. Dean's hand shot out and took a handful of her long dark locks. Kate cried out, but Dean pulled her in roughly and practically threw her on to the floor. Dean placed his foot on her throat.

"If I hear you cry out, I will step on your throat and kill you."

To accentuate his point he applied minimal pressure, but she could already feel a difficulty drawing breath. Kate gasped and struggled for air. Tears welled up in her eyes, but strangely also warmth grew between her thighs. This same sensation occurred earlier when Dean choked her and also when he slapped her. Kate's mind reeled.

As the car made its way through the streets of Chicago Kate could do nothing, but think. This man is abusing me. Yet I cannot deny his right to do so or the effect it is having on me. Dean Richards can do whatever he wants to me and there isn't a thing I can do about it. That fact alone made her shiver and made the heat and moisture between her legs grow more pronounced. Kate wondered whether she'd be used sexually then realized it didn't matter. Dean would take from her what he wanted she knew this. Kate closed her eyes and let the tears come. Her shoulders slumped in surrender.

Finally, the limo made it to the airport and took an access road to his private plane. Dean pressed an intercom button and spoke to his assistant up front in Greek. She responded to him and he seemed pleased. This brought a measure of joy to Kate for she knew if he were happy his abuse of her might not be as severe. Everyone else exited the limo first before Dean allowed the girl to sit on the seat next to him. He could see that Kate was still crying. Dean took out a silk handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes and placed kisses on her cheeks.

Tenderness? This big, bald, powerful man was actually capable of tenderness towards her and Kate relished it. She shivered as sensations flooded her body. Lustful urges compelled her to issue forth a soft whimper. Kate did not speak, but her breath came in ragged pants as her excitement grew. Dean took her little hand in his large one.

"Come, koukla, it is time for you to start your journey."

Kate exited the limo and followed behind Dean as they went to the plane.

"This will be a long flight koukla, I have arranged a place for you to sleep. You may thank me by saying 'a girl thanks you, Afendi'"

Dean showed her a place on the floor with a pillow and a mat for her to sleep on. More tears spilled forth, but in a small choked voice she answered.

"A girl thanks you, Afendi."

"Good girl," Dean said.

Kate melted to her knees and into tears. The coat and slippers were removed. Kate didn't notice a thing. Elation and tears of joy etched on her face as she heard those words of praise from Dean. Kate crawled to the mat and assumed a fetal position resting her head on the pillow. Sleep took Kate quickly and she lay there with her arms wrapped about her.

Dean took a blanket and covered Kate with it placing a small kiss on her cheek. He spoke to his pilot and made sure all was ready for takeoff. Kate was cleared to travel outside of the United States as her passport and other belongings were loaded on the plane. All these things she had taken for granted in her former life would now have to be earned through her servitude. Kate would learn pain and that pleasure can be derived from it. Dean would teach his koukla what her place in this world was.

All preparations were made for travel. The only thing that Dean waited for was the signal from his pilot that they were cleared to take off. He decided that he too would take this opportunity to sleep. Dean took the bed that Kate was sleeping right next to. He looked down at her sleeping form.

Kate's features softened in sleep. Soft cheeks still streaked with tears. Lips pouting like a little girl's her breathing steady and even as she slept soundly. Dean smiled and gently caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. Kate moaned and shifted slightly then grasped the hand to cuddle with it.

He couldn't help nodding and smiling.

"I have picked the right one."

One of Dean's bodyguards came and whispered that the pilot was ready for takeoff.

"Wake us when have reached Athens."

Kate slept on her mat next to Dean's bed oblivious as the plane taxied then took off. She slept as the plane reached its maximum altitude. Kate slept as the plane brought her closer to the beginning of her journey.