The Making of a Soccer Mom Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
(In 12 Easy Steps) - Step 2: Use Your Family Connections.
1.5k words
4.3
42.5k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(In 12 Easy Steps)

Step 2: Use Your Family Connections

The next day, my mom made a big breakfast which she almost never does -- I guess it was because Benny was there. He and Kevin sat across from me at the table. Benny wouldn't look at me. After everyone else had eaten and left, Kevin picked up a banana, looked at me, and mimed like he was going down on it. Then he said, "Did you get enough to eat, Monica? If not, you can suck on this banana. I heard you like sucking on things."

Benny finally looked up at me and just grinned, shrugging his shoulders a little like, "what? you didn't think I'd tell?" Then, Kevin said, "we're going over to the building in a little bit. You coming?" The look that he and Benny exchanged when he said it gave me a little tingle down there. I was pretty sure he didn't mean for another game of hide and seek. Benny looked at me again and stood up. I could tell by the bulge in his sweatpants that he was hard again. Unconsciously, my mouth watered a little. He grabbed his hard cock through his pants and kind of squeezed it and pointed it in my direction. He looked down at me sitting across from him. "Yeah, Moni -- let's go over to the building."

I acted hesitant but inside, I felt like I had won the lottery. "Ok," I said, squeezing my thighs together.

The three of us walked to the building in silence, each of us lost in our own thoughts. I'm not sure what the guys were thinking but I was thinking about the night before -- specifically, that moment when Benny's hot cum shot into my mouth. I was remembering the taste, the warm creaminess of it, the texture. It had been a little slimy, a little salty. It was the best thing I had ever put in my mouth. As we arrived at the abandoned building, I had a feeling I was about to taste it again. The guys thought so too, I could tell. The way they were acting, it was pretty obvious to all three of us what was about to go down.

Me.

We walked in and didn't even try to pretend we were there for something else -- all three of us went straight to the basement area. Benny walked to the same spot where I first went down on him the day before. He rubbed his cock through his sweatpants and looked at me. "C'mere, Moni. I want another blowjob." He was that crude about it. Maybe I obeyed because he was older -- maybe it's just my nature to be a bit submissive. But I really didn't care if he talked shit to me -- because I wanted it too. I walked over to him in silence and replaced the hand rubbing his cock with my own. Kevin hung back in the doorway, watching us.

I waited to see if he would kiss me first, but I guess with Kevin there, Benny wanted to show off a bit and try to be a big man. "Well?" he asked me coldly. Without a word, I dropped to my knees in front of him and pulled his pants down. His cock was already hard and swung out when I pulled his underwear over his hips, almost hitting me in the face. I took hold of it and aimed it at my open mouth and he pushed his hips forward and slid it in -- for the second time in less than twenty-four hours, I had a big, hard cock in my mouth and I loved it! My pussy was soaked. I slid my head back and forth on his rock hard shaft and used my tongue to caress the underside on the up stroke. I had no technique whatsoever, but I guess I was doing ok. He let me move back and forth for a little bit on my own, but then I guess he got impatient because he put both hands on either side of my head and started thrusting hard into my mouth -- face-fucking me like he did the night before. I gagged a couple of times and it made my mouth get really wet with saliva. He didn't care -- he kept thrusting and thrusting. Benny's dick was probably about 7 inches long and I had at least 5 in my mouth. He pulled me tighter against him and then it was 6. And then tighter still and my nose was pressed against his belly. He was holding me tight against him and my eyes were probably bugging out because I couldn't breathe, but I didn't want him to stop. It felt amazing, having all of him in my mouth like that.

"Man, Kevin, your sister can really suck some cock," said Benny. I was so lost in the moment with Benny's dick filling my mouth (and trying to breathe), I had forgotten about Kevin standing behind us. "I'm gonna blow pretty soon. You want some of this first?" He pulled my mouth off his cock and I gasped for air. A thick string of sputum ran down my chin. He turned my head, my mouth still open in an "O" and pointed me at Kevin, who had his cock in his hand. He had been jacking off while watching his friend fuck my face.

We'll never know what might have happened if Kevin had taken the three steps to reach me and my open mouth. I was so hot and turned on, I'm almost sure I would have sucked him into my mouth with scarcely any hesitation. I could see the lust in my brother's eyes and knew he was thinking about it. I didn't say a word -- just looked at his thick, stiff cock in his hand, dripping with fluid at the tip. I looked up at him and licked my lips. I waited -- letting him decide. I know now -- at least from my perspective -- if Kevin had wanted to use my mouth, I would have let him. Part of me was horrified, but another part of me wanted nothing more than to take my brother's cock in my mouth just like I was doing to his friend. As it was, though, Kevin shook his head and said, "Naw, dude, she's my sister." He started stroking himself again.

(And this is probably a good spot to satisfy and answer everybody's burning question -- NO! Kevin and I have never done anything sexual together. I think. -- but that's for another story. And I don't really care to hear any moralistic comments about what we did get up to - I know it's weird and incestuous, but we were horny and trying to figure some things out. And it also happens to be the truth and I promised myself if I was going to write this, it was going to be honest.)

"Suit yourself," said Benny. He pulled me back down on him and probably less than a minute later, my mouth was once again full of his seed. I'm pretty sure I moaned out of pure pleasure. If anything, it tasted even better than the night before. I kept sucking, getting every last drop out of his cock -- he was still hard as a rock and I would have gladly kept going until I got another one from him but he pushed me back on my heels and pulled his pants back up. I turned around just in time to see Kevin stuffing his cock back in his pants. I looked down where he had been standing and saw some white clumps of cum on the floor. He looked at me and nodded and smiled.

Benny brushed by, me still on my knees, and he and Kevin high-fived each other and then they just walked out, leaving me there with spit (and probably cum) running down my chin and a dazed expression on my face. I was so turned on and, now that they had left me there, frustrated. My pussy desperately needed some attention. I jammed my hand down the front of my shorts and started rubbing my clit and occasionally sticking a finger inside. I rocked back and forth on my knees, frantically masturbating myself until I came with a shudder and a low scream. Then I got up and went home.

So our routine became this: we walked home from school, and Benny and Kevin and I would go into the abandoned building and I would either blow Benny or fuck him (he fucked me for the first time about a week later) while Kevin watched and jacked off. We did this EVERY SINGLE DAY for about 6 months and then we finally tapered off a bit, but we still met probably twice a week. It was awesome.

Then I met Ray and things REALLY went off the rails.