The Making of an Anal Erotic Ch. 01

Story Info
How his lady discovered the joys of anal erotica.
3.5k words
4.58
37.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was first attracted to her by both her great figure and her easy, outgoing manner. I was so gratified to discover that besides being good looking and having a great personality, she was dynamite in bed. She was so orgasmic I felt like a sex god every time we had sex.

She was five nine, with very long legs. Looking at her in anything that revealed her legs reminds one of a gazelle. Her legs were so long that she had trouble getting stockings that fit properly. Even though I'm six feet, her legs were longer than mine.

Oh, did I neglect to mention that we were both married, but not to each other? Every time we would get together, even if it were for a quick drink and a passionate kiss, it felt wicked and so exciting. When we had sex, it was always unbelievably wild. I was so inspired by her I always came at least twice, sometime three times. I was in my early 40s at the time, so I thought this was quite extraordinary.

And I always made sure that she came at least twice too. When we finished a session, we were both absolutely drained. How our respective spouses never found out was a mystery to both of us.

One of Leona's best physical attributes was her great ass. Its shape and curves practically mesmerized me. I frequently found myself caressing it, kissing her smooth, curvaceous cheeks, and generally marveling I was so lucky as to be having such great fortune to be bedding her. I would sometimes give her a back massage, just so I could work my way down to her lovely ass.

Despite all the attention I paid her ass (and really, it was more like homage and worship than mere attention), she made it plain to me that anal sex had no appeal to her. Even though she admitted that she had never tried it, she said in no uncertain terms, that anal sex was off limits. I could, however, keep showering her beauteous cheeks with attention, but I shouldn't expect to ever get into her rear opening. That was only an exit, and she intended to keep it that way.

No mater. I could content myself with fucking her tight, sweet pussy. It felt as tight as any ass I had ever fucked anyway. And those intense orgasms kept me (and her) so busy I didn't seem to miss anal sex.

I really loved going down on Leona. I got to know how to push her buttons so well that I could control how fast to make her cum or how to delay her orgasm for as long as she could stand it. Sometimes I'd tease her so much that she would end up running her fingers into my hair and grabbing handfuls of it, pressing her pussy against my sucking lips, and shouting the most delicious obscenities. It wasn't unusual for her to cum shouting, "Yes, YES, you sweet pussy licker. Suck my clit and make me cum hard." And with "hard," she usually did cum hard.

One of my tricks with her was to slip my middle finger into her pussy while teasing her with my lips. I liked spreading her petals with my lips and then fastening my lips around her clit. While doing that I would then feel around inside her wet pussy with my finger 'til I found her G-spot. When I would massage her G-spot and then suck on her clit, she would go wild. As frosting on the cake, I would then start rubbing my tongue across and around her excited little bud, while applying suction to it and massaging her G-spot. That never failed to make her cum. It got to the point where she was almost trained to cum once I started to do all three activities at once.

She would cum so hard that she would be panting afterwards and have to take a few seconds to get her breath back. I would usually try to ease her down from her orgasmic highs by lightly caressing her clit and pussy lips with my lips, being extra careful not to touch her in a way that would bother her extra-sensitive bud. Often I liked to slip my finger out of her and push my tongue inside. Like many women, she tasted slightly different after she had cum than when she was at her peak of arousal.

Once she would come down back to earth, I would then come back up next to her face and just cuddle with her. Even though I would usually have a raging erection, often oozing salty pre-cum, I knew my fun could wait. Once she had regained full consciousness, she would either lower her head and suck on my cock or encourage me to get up on my knees and enter her.

She would always make it worth my while for she fucked like a woman possessed. She was as tight as any ass I had ever fucked, and she usually came again when fucking, even after an amazing cum courtesy of my mouth and finger.

She knew that being vocal while we fucked drove me crazy. She would practically talk the cum out of me. Once she would sense that I was getting close to cumming, she would ask if I wanted to cum in her "tight, wet pussy." Of course, that would make it hard not to. Sometimes she would tell me not to cum yet. She would have me hold off until she came. She'd tell me she wanted me to experience her cum, to feel her pussy tightening around my dick. And of course, holding off became very difficult. After she came and had revived, she would then say something like, "OK lover. Now let's concentrate on your cum, shall we? Fuck me real hard. Slam your hard cock into me. Yes, that's it. Harder. I want to feel your cum squirting into my wet pussy. OK, now cum. OH YES!"

It usually took me a long time to come down from orgasms like that. I would lie on top of her, panting and gasping for breath. If it were summertime, I'd be slick with sweat. I could always feel our 2 hearts pounding in our chests. When we came, the earth really did move.

One time I went for a long, hard run from her house ( her husband was away for the weekend). Afterwards I showered and shaved. I was so tired after that that I thought I'd lie down and take a nap on her bed. When I told her I wanted to do that, she suggested we nap together. I was still clad in nothing but a bath towel and she in panties and a T-shirt. So we lay down on top of her bed dressed (or not) as we were. After about 20 minutes I woke gently, facing her sleeping form. She was on her back with her nearest arm over her head resting on the pillow. That pulled the T-shirt tight over her smallish (but oh, so sensitive) breasts and made them look quite inviting. I accepting that tacit invitation and leaned over to breathe some warm breath on her nipple through her shirt.

That sensation must have clicked well with whatever she was dreaming, because she opened her eyes with a big smile on her face. She looked down and saw that the activity was also having a very positive effect on my manhood. "Mmm, what a nice way to wake up."

I grabbed the pillow I had been sleeping on and placed it next to her hips. "Roll over onto this." I asked.

As she did, the curve of her hips made her gorgeous ass even more beautiful. God, I loved that ass. I grabbed the sides of her panties and gently pulled on them. "Hey, what's going on?" she asked with a smile as she raised her hips to accommodate me.

As I slid her panties all the way down her long legs, I glanced up at the juncture of her thighs, at her sweet pussy. It beckoned me. But I never went right at it. It was my custom to always give her at least one orgasm before I slid into her. Her gratitude always made that worth my while.

I began caressing the backs of her knees. They were so nice. Have you ever looked carefully at the back of a woman's knees? There are two creases that, at least in Leona's case, begged, no demanded, to be kissed. So, of course I complied. I kissed them and then worked my way up the backs and insides of her thighs with my mouth, kissing my way up. When I got to the tops of her shapely thighs, I reached up and began caressing her gorgeous ass cheeks. They were so smooth you'd think you were caressing a baby's butt.

In fact, they were so smooth I just had to feel them with something other than my hands. I moved up and rubbed my cheeks along her ass cheeks. Since I had just shaved at the end of my shower, my face was as smooth as her ass. I reveled in the smooth feeling of her ass.

She must have liked it too because she began cooing and murmuring. I leaned back a slight bit and spread her beautiful cheeks with my palms. What a gorgeous view! Her shaved pussy just below her puckered rose bud reminded me of an sexy, upside-down exclamation point. I moved in, inhaling the sweet scent of her aroused pussy. I stuck my tongue out and through the folds of her pussy. I could taste her sweet juices already beginning. She must have liked it too because she pushed her hips back at me so I could get better access to her.

Despite her hips being raised by the pillow, access to her was difficult at best. I couldn't reach her clit and could just barely get to her pussy. I licked her pussy upwards from clit to hole a few times, and on a couple of those times made contact with her puckered rosebud. Each time I did, she shuddered and I felt her rosie contract tightly. But no objections.

I continued this for a while and then with her cheeks wide apart, I pushed my tongue inside her pussy again while making contact with her anus with a finger. She may not have realized what happened at first because in effect I just replaced my tongue on her rosebud with my finger. She was so excited, perhaps the double stimulation made it difficult to concentrate. Whatever the reason, she didn't protest. She didn't even say anything when I began to press my finger slightly against her wet hole. Nothing still when the tip of my finger slid inside.

I was surprised at how easily the tip of my finger gained entry. I didn't push much harder, but I could definitely feel her little ring of muscle relax around my finger. That was a good sign.

I let go of her ass cheek with my other hand and placed it in the crease of her hip and pulled back. She responded by raising her hips off the pillow, thus giving my tired tongue better access to her pussy. It had the additional benefit of pushing my finger a little deeper into her rear. Again, no protest. I moved my tongue to her clit and as I did, I pushed my finger in still further. Now it was in as far as it could go. I just let it rest there in that tight, hot tunnel. I then felt her ass muscles grab at it and then relax, so I rotated my hand around, thus moving my finger around inside her. It felt great in there. She then pushed her hips back so far there was no mistaking her intention: she wanted deeper penetration in her ass and better access to my tongue.

In response, I pulled away and pulled my finger out. Before she could protest the loss of that intimate contact, I pushed her hip from the side and turned her over. Now she was on her back, with her ass was on the pillow, which elevated her hips quite nicely. I dove right in. I went back to her clit with my mouth and I slid my finger back into her ass again.

By the time she came, I had my middle finger deep in her ass and my index finger in her sweet pussy. I was amazed at how both holes contracted so hard around my fingers when she came. As she calmed down from her high, I gently slid my fingers out of her two tired orifices.

I grabbed the damp towel that by now had fallen off me and cleaned my fingers off the best I could. I then joined her face-to-face wondering if we should acknowledge what had just happened. As I lay next to her, she could feel my insistent erection against her hip, leaking precum. She smiled "I guess it's time to take care of your hard cock, isn't it?" I love it when she says things like this.

She ducked down quickly and licked the precum off the tip of my hard cock. She then worked it into her mouth slowly until she had the head of it nudging the back of her throat. Although I would have loved to cum in there, I really preferred her sweet little pussy. And she knew it. She teased me, occasionally looking up at me, making eye contact while she had a mouth full of my cock. Her tease became tortuous when she began bobbing her head up and down fast and using her hand to jerk the base of my cock.

She really made things difficult when she started making her little sex noises. When she's enjoying herself sucking my cock, she makes the most amazing sounds that translate into soft humming. Holding off exploding becomes so very, very difficult then.

As I was about to cross the line of the point of no return, she pulled my cock out of her mouth, smiled and said, "Oh, it would be such a shame not to have you cum in my pussy. Would you like that? Would you like me to put your cock into my wet pussy? Do you think you can hold off long enough to make me cum again?"

I guess my facial expression answered for me, because we both clambered into our favorite position, which was with her on her back and me on my wide-splayed knees. She reached down and took hold of my still wet cock and slid it up and down her pussy slit. She played with it having the head nudge her clit and pushing the petals of her pussy open. Then, without further ado, she aimed the head at her opening and thrust her hips upward a bit. That was enough to plant about an inch of my cock in her cloying tunnel. Not needing any further inducement, I slid the rest right in.

I was surprised at how wet she was. Usually after she would cum once she wasn't as wet as other times, but she was soaked this time. She was so wet that my thrusts in and out of her made a sloshing sound. I leaned forward and reached around her uplifted left leg with my right hand. When I got it to our junction, I coated my middle finger with the juices that were coating my cock. Then, ever so cautiously, I moved it down to her rosebud. I used the ball of my middle finger to circle her little star. When I didn't hear any objections, I zeroed in. I gently inserted my finger into her tight little bud. Once inside I let it rest there so she could get used to it. As soon as I felt her begin to relax a bit, I slowly worked as much of my finger into her ass as I could reach in the awkward position.

Again, hearing no complaints, I wiggled my finger a little and moved it around a bit. Inside her it was like honey and butter. My finger was bathed in tight heat. As I thrust in and out of her pussy with my cock, I could feel the ridges of my cock through that thin little membrane that separates those 2 heavenly portals.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"Mmm," was her only reply. I guess she was more than OK; she liked it.

I kept thrusting with my cock, and wiggling my finger. All of a sudden, I could feel her ass loosen up. I was tempted to see if I could fit 2 fingers inside, but the angle I was operating at was difficult as it was.

What she did next almost floored me. "Would you like to put your cock in there?" she purred.

Who was this? Was this the same lady who had made it so clear that her ass was off limits for any type of penetration? Here I was fucking her sweet, wet pussy, wiggling my middle finger in her tight little ass, trying hard not to cum too soon, and she hits me with this coy question. I almost came just hearing that offer.

I knew my cock was wet enough, and her ass loosened up enough that we wouldn't need any additional lubrication. I slid my finger out of her, pulled my cock out, sat up a bit and smiled at her. She smiled a bigger smile back.

"Aim me?" I asked.

She reached down and took hold of my very wet cock. She aimed the head right up to her little star and said, "OK, be gentle Tiger."

I pushed forward just slightly, just enough to put pressure on her ass. Her ass was very cooperative. It suddenly opened up and the head of my cock popped in. She drew in a lung full of air, which told me she wasn't completely ready for this intrusion yet. I just held still and said in the most relaxing tones I could muster, "Easy. Relax. Just think about relaxing that little muscle."

Before I could say anything more, she thrust her hips up at me hard, which pushed my cock in another inch or more. I was amazed. "OK to go in farther?" I asked.

"Don't ask, just fuck my ass!" she commanded.

I pushed the rest of the way in until I was all the way in and I held it there for a second to see what her reaction would be.

"God, I feel so full. It feels great though. I don't know why we waited all this time. Now, please get back to business and fuck my ass."

I spent the next 5 minutes thrusting in and out of her cloying ass. I thrusted slow and deep, hard and fast, short and hard, and every different way I could think of. Her legs were way up around me so I had a great angle for deep penetration. I was enjoying fucking her ass so much, but I couldn't hold out forever. I guess she could tell as my cock got a little harder and bigger.

"Oh no you don't. Don't you dare cum yet. I'm getting close myself. Wait for me."

That made it even harder to hold off. I thrust all the way in one more time and sort of wiggled deep inside her. I guess my pubic bone must have been pressing against her clit, but whatever the cause, she then came like a damn bursting. She let out a scream that I thought would cause her neighbors to call the police. I understood what the term "screaming like a banshee" really meant.

Of course, this pushed me over the edge. I could feel my cum approaching fast and furious. It was like it began in a far off place but stampeded to my balls in a flash. As I shot my cum into her ass, each squirt felt like I was shooting bullets. Encouraged by her example, I got very vocal, grunting and moaning.

And she responded, "Oh my God! I can feel you cumming. I can actually feel your cum squirting into me. Oh God, FUCK ME!"

As my cum began to subside, I noticed how heavily I was breathing. It was like I had just run a 40 yard dash. I noticed that her heart was pounding as well. Both our chests were slick with perspiration. My cock was still twitching a bit, and her ass was still squeezing my cock off and on in little spasms. What could heaven possibly hold that was better than this?

"When can we do this again? She asked. "We have a lot of lost time to make up for."