The Making of Andrea

Story Info
Man has to be disguised as a woman to escape being killed.
8.8k words
4.55
38.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,557 Followers

It was a Friday, and I was working late at the office, when this all started. I was behind on a couple of assignments and wanted to get caught up before my boss came down on me. Not much of anyone else was around, a few bigwigs, no one besides that. They were having some sort of conference and not paying any attention to me.

I am, or at least was, Michael, a twenty something analyst, trying to get by in the big city. Standard story, I suppose. I had an MBA from a good school and was fairly smart, not making a bad living, but hardly rolling in it either. I was no athlete, but in okay shape for a small guy. I was about 5'6" and about 135 pounds, with kind of delicate features.

At any rate, I decided to grab a soda from the machines in the break room, which took me by the room where the bigwigs were meeting. As I went by they were arguing, and though I wasn't trying to snoop, it was hard to avoid hearing them. I heard them mention embezzlement, and stopped. It became obvious they were talking about the fact that they had conspired to embezzle big bucks from the company. They had been found out by another bigwig and had killed him, making it look like an accident.

That scared the shit out of me. I backed away from the room, and bumped into a chair, which made a noise as I hit it.

"What was that?"

"There's someone out there."

I turned and ran from the area. I kept running until I was out of the building. I jumped in my car and sped off. I thought I saw someone come out of the building as I left. I hoped they could not identify my car, then I realized I was in deep shit anyhow.

All they had to do was look around a bit. My computer was still on, and my suit coat was hanging in my cube. If they were smart enough to steal that kind of money, and ruthless enough to kill an executive who found them out, they would figure out who overheard them and they'd track me down and kill me too.

I was shaking as I drove. I went to my place, just long enough to change into something casual and grab my laptop and as much cash as I could. I decided to leave the car there, went outside and was waiting for a bus when I saw a Mercedes pull up next to my car. I could recognize two of the execs whose voices I'd heard. I made myself as small as possible and watched them put something on my car, then walk toward my apartment.

About that time, the bus pulled up and I quickly got on it and rode away. I sat on the bus asking myself where in hell I could go to hide from these people. Clearly they were resourceful and would not hesitate to kill me, as well. I didn't have any relatives in the area, not that it would help. They would check relatives before anything else. I had a few friends, but they'd check those quickly too.

I remembered that one of my college friends had moved to town recently. I had dated Alexis for a while, but it hadn't really worked out for either of us. We had separated on good terms and had remained friends, though we hadn't had much contact in a while. When she moved to town, we had talked about getting together, but never gotten around to it.

I changed buses a couple of times and got several blocks from where Alexis lived, walking the last part. I looked at mailboxes to figure out which place was hers, and knocked on the door. She opened the door and looked quite startled to see me, which I guess should be no surprise. Alexis, or Lexi, is 24 and about my height, but with a pretty face and a nice body. She has b-cup boobs, but with no droop, and nice feel to them and sweet nipples.

"Michael, what are you doing here?"

"Lexi, I hate to do this to you, but I really need help."

She stepped aside, opened the door wider and let me in. She had a small one bedroom place. It wasn't lavish, but not low rent either. She had already put a little work into decorating it and it clearly was a woman's place, decorated rather feminine. She waved me over to a sofa, and I sat down.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"Sure. Anything is fine, but alcohol would be wonderful."

She poured two glasses of white wine, Chardonnay. I am usually more of a beer drinker, but could hardly refuse.

"So, what kind of trouble are you in?"

"You always did cut to the chase."

"We could sit around a while BSing first, but what's the point?"

As we sipped our wine, I told her about what I'd overheard at the office.

"Are you sure you heard that right?"

"Two of them showed up at my place right after I left."

"So now you have to hide, and you want me to help you."

"Please, Lexi. I swear they'll kill me if they find me."

"And what do you think they'd do to me if they knew I hid you?"

"Shit. Nothing good, I'm sure. I'm sorry I dragged you into this, but I didn't know where else to go."

She sat back and looked off into the distance. She shook her head, which concerned me, then sat up and smiled.

"Michael, did you ever see the movie 'Some Like It Hot'?"

"No, what about it?"

"In the movie, two men witness a crime and dress as women to hide from the mob."

"What about it?"

"They are looking for Michael - a man."

"Oh shit. You don't mean..."

"That's exactly what I mean. We turn you into a woman."

"No fucking way."

"You think it's better to die than to dress as a woman?"

"Given the way I look, I've struggled to have people not think I was a woman."

"And that's exactly why it would work. Look at you - you're about my size, have delicate features, and no beard to speak of, and not that much body hair."

"I can't do that."

"Sure you can. Come on."

Alexis got up, grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet, and led me to the bathroom.

"Take off those clothes."

"Lexi, please."

"You want my help, you do what I tell you. If not, you know where the door is. Leave and keep going and don't tell anyone you were here."

I pulled off my hoodie, and the tee shirt I was wearing under it. I pulled off my shoes and socks, then paused. Alexis made an impatient gesture, so I unzipped my jeans and took them off. Normally I'd have no problem getting naked for a woman, but normally, I'd expect her to be getting naked too. This was very different, and felt a lot worse.

"Boxer briefs, too. Come on Michael."

I pulled off my underwear and stood there. She pulled a pair of clippers out of a drawer.

"Lift the arms."

I lifted my arms and she took the clippers and clipped my underarm hair short, before taking a razor and shaving the rest. She then took the clippers and trimmed most of the hair around my groin. When she grabbed the razor and shaving cream again, I got concerned.

"You aren't going to..."

"Michael, I'm shaving the hair - nothing else."

She very carefully shaved the hair around my dick and balls. The thrill of having her holding me, was offset by the fear of her cutting the wrong thing with that razor. After she finished, she grabbed a tube of depilatory, and began putting it on my sparse chest hair, my legs, my arms, and the few sprigs of hair on my back. I had to wait a few minutes, then showered it off.

I dried off and Alexis told me to shave my face again. I'd shaved this morning, but at this point, wasn't going to argue with her. I was going to put my clothes back on, but she'd taken what I wore there, so I came back out of the bathroom, and she led me into her bedroom.

If I hoped for something intimate, that was dashed pretty quickly. She walked me over to a dresser, where she pulled out a pair of panties and handed them to me.

"What do you want...?"

"Put them on, you idiot. Tuck your dick back between your legs, as best you can."

The panties were a bit of a tight fit and didn't hold my dick all that well, particularly since I was getting a hard-on. Alexis then handed me a bra. I guess I looked pretty appalled.

"How the fuck do you think we're going to hide you out as a woman, without dressing you like one? Put it on you twit."

I put my arms through and tried to reach behind my back to fasten it, but with little success. She came around behind me and fastened it, shaking her head and chuckling as she did.

"Before long, putting on a bra will be old hat."

"Shit. I don't ever want it to seem normal."

"For right now, you've got two choices - to be a live girl, or a dead boy. Make up your mind."

Alexis filled out the bra with some stockings, adjusting them so they looked pretty normal. She then handed me a pink blouse than didn't quite come to the waist. I put it on as she pulled out a skirt that came down to about six inches above my knees. I felt like a total idiot dressed this way, but it didn't seem to matter to her.

She led me over and sat me down in a chair. She opened her closet and pulled out a blonde wig.

"You're lucky I have this for dress up and costume parties. "

"Some luck."

"Michael, for fuck's sake, I'm trying to help you. Lighten up and don't make this any harder than it has to be."

I grimaced and nodded, as she put the wig on me and adjusted it so it looked right.

"Now, makeup - and yes you need to wear makeup."

She first put makeup over much of my face - base, as I was to learn, then put on highlighter and blush to accentuate more feminine characteristics. She put on some eye shadow and some eyeliner, along with a few other things, then had me open my mouth as she put some lipstick on me. As she finished, she had me turn around and look in the mirror.

I was shocked. I didn't see Michael. I saw a cute girl - well, woman. She had me stand and I could not believe how I looked after my makeover. I didn't recognize me, in any way. I just looked like a 20 something woman, dressed nicely. Alexis put me in a pair of shoes with a one inch heel and no back. They were still a little uncomfortable, since my feet were a little bigger than hers.

"You may not know this, Michael, but I had a sister named Andrea. She disappeared last year on a camping trip. No trace of her was ever found. She is listed as missing, but never declared dead."

"I'm sorry to hear about your sister. Didn't I meet her one time when we were in school?"

"You may have. Luckily though, the two of you were about the same size, and your faces were similar in shape. So you, Michael, are now Andrea, my sister."

"How do we do that?"

"I have most of her stuff, including her ID."

Alexis went to a box in her closet and pulled out a purse with a wallet. She opened the wallet and showed me the drivers license. I looked at the photo, and walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. There were some subtle differences in the face, and her hair was styled differently, but it would be easy enough for someone to look at it and think I was Andrea.

"Fuck."

"We'll do that later, Andrea, darling, after we do some shopping."

"Shopping? You mean I'm going out like this?"

"Exactly. You are now Andrea, and you need to act like Andrea and do the things she'd do. Besides we need to get some clothes that fit a little better, particularly shoes."

"Jesus. What have I gotten myself into?"

"Chill, Andrea, baby. And by the way, try to keep the pitch on your voice a bit higher, and use more of a breathy voice. Makes you sound more like a woman."

My voice has always been kind of a high tenor, so it wasn't like trying to sound female with a baritone or bass voice.

I realized my bladder was about full, and I needed to take a piss. Lexi led me to the bathroom.

"You need to learn to pee like a lady. Pull up your skirt, pull down your panties and sit. No more standing to pee. And women always take some toilet paper and wipe after. You need to get used to doing that so you don't forget when you're in a public restroom."

I finished and we came back into the living room.

"We have about an hour or two left for shopping, so we need to get to it."

I hesitantly started for the door.

"Don't forget your purse, Andrea dear."

This was going to take some getting used to. She first took me to a nail salon, where I got a mani-pedi. They gave me a bright pink polish on my nails and cleaned up some callus on my feet. Lexi then took me to a shoe store.

"My friend is visiting from out of town and the stupid airline lost her luggage. She needs a couple nice pair of low heels for now."

The guy at the shoe store measured my feet and Alexis picked out a couple of styles. The guy brought them out and put them on my feet. It felt weird having some guy put shoes on me like that, and I saw him glance at the hem of my skirt, when Lexi had carefully tucked while he was getting the shoes. He looked at me and smiled, then helped me to my feet as I walked a bit to see how they felt.

He then put another pair on me, and I swear, he was touching my feet, ankles and lower legs a lot more than I thought he really need to, and almost intimately. I wanted to get up and get out of there, but Alexis, gently stroked my arm. I looked at her, and she leaned over and kissed me. I kissed her back and we kissed sweetly for a short time. The shoe guy was a little less smiley and less inclined to touch after that.

Lexi had to again remind me to get my purse, and we paid for the shoes and left.

"Thank you for the kiss."

"Brought the extracurricular activity to a halt fast enough."

We hit another store and bought some bras, skirts, and tops, but she didn't buy any panties. I wondered if I was getting a reprieve, but found out otherwise. She stopped at another shop which clearly had sex items. Alexis told me to stay in the car, while she went in. She came back out with some special panties and some breast forms.

"These panties are made to tuck a guy's junk up and hide it out of the way, while still looking sexy."

"Just what I've wanted."

"Do you want to have a visible boner when you want people to think you're a woman?"

"No, but then I'm not that thrilled about having them think I'm a woman. I'm still shuddering at the way that shoe guy was touching me. And there were some guys leering at us both when we were in the one store."

"Get used to it, Andrea, baby."

Lexi took me to another store where we bought a wig that was closer in appearance to Andrea's hair in her license photo. She took me into a restroom and had me change into the new panties, which had a little pocket to hold my prick and tuck it away firmly. Damned things even were a thong with bows and frills. She then had me open my blouse and bra and she took the breast forms and used glue to attach them to my chest. Even with my bra off, it was hard to tell they weren't my boobs. I seemed to be getting deeper every minute.

We went to a little Thai restaurant for dinner, then Andrea suggested we have a drink or two before going back to her place. She took us to a club, where the doorman looked at us, and waved us in. It was very busy and noisy and most people were drinking and dancing. We no sooner got to the bar and ordered drinks than a couple of guys zoned in on us.

"Well there. A couple of pretty ladies out looking for a good time. Maybe we can help."

"Well boys, we just want to have a drink and relax - nothing more."

"We can hang out and maybe you'll change your minds."

"We're both taken, and not looking for any company tonight but each other.

"No harm in thinking about a little outside fun."

"We each already have someone expecting us back in their bed tonight. We're flattered, but it ain't happening."

"Maybe we could dance a bit."

"I just want to relax with my friend, and I don't think she's in a dancing mood."

I just shook my head, without speaking. The two guys smiled and leaned in like they were going to try to kiss us. We each pulled back and turned our face to the side. They laughed and backed off.

"We'll be around if you change your minds."

They walked away and we got our drinks and found they'd already been paid for.

"Shit. I never realized just how pushy and creepy guys could be."

"Looks a bit different from this side, doesn't it?"

"No shit."

We sipped our drinks and had a few other guys ask us to dance or ask to buy us drinks. Some tried hard to chat us up. After a little while we decided to head elsewhere.

Lexi took us to another place, which also had a lot of people, but a whole different vibe. The boys were with boys and the girls were with girls, for the most part. We each got a drink and danced with each other. A couple of butch looking women came and cut in. We did a fast dance with them and then a slow number came on. The woman I was dancing with pulled me very close for the dance, and began running her hand over my ass as we danced.

"You're a little sweetie pie. I haven't seen you here before."

"I... I'm new to the scene, but my friend and I..."

"Maybe we could do a little tag-team action."

"Thank you. I'm flattered, but we just want to be with each other tonight."

"That's a shame. You are a cute little thing."

She then gave me a kiss, and ran her hand over my boobs, and I swear my knees got weak. But there was no way I was going to sleep with her. I suspected she wouldn't care for what I had between my legs. She continued to rub my ass and my boobs as we danced, then gave me another kiss as the dance ended.

"I... need to get back to my friend."

"Let me know if you change your mind."

She stroked my ass and gave it a playful pat as I walked away. Alexis was back at the bar and had the biggest grin as I walked up.

"Well that was quite a performance."

"Any more and I think she'd have raped me right there on the dance floor."

Lexi and I shared a long passionate kiss, and she began to stroke my ass, just the way the other woman had. I returned the favor and we kissed and touched each other for a minute or so before breaking.

"Well Andrea. I think it's time we went back to my place and I rewarded you for being such a good girl tonight."

"That sounds great to me, Lexi. I can't wait."

"Andi baby, that was just the warm up. We've got lots more to come."

We put our arms around each other and walked out, giggling and kissing as we went. Lexi drove us back to her place and we almost ran to the door together. I still wasn't too thrilled about being a woman, but it looked like there were going to be some great side benefits.

Alexis was undressing me and I was undressing her as we went together into the bedroom. We had been intimate before, but she had never been as passionate then as she was now. Was there something about me cross dressing that turned her on, or was she always attracted to women? I asked and she gave me an answer.

"I've always been bisexual and liked women as much as men. You've kind of hit a sweet spot. I have a girlfriend who's also a boyfriend. If you had both a dick and a pussy as well as real boobs, it would be perfect, but this isn't bad."

"So with me strictly as a guy?"

"Not the same, but then as long as you're this way, we can have a lot of fun."

By then, we were both down to bras and panties and we fell on the bed together giggling, kissing and caressing each other. I hadn't had a girlfriend in a while, so I was horny as hell. She acted as though I was the best thing she'd been with for a while.

I I brought my hand up to her bra and squeezed her tit through the bra. Lexi moaned and squirmed as I did.

"Can you unhook my bra, Andi?"

I reached behind her and fumbled a bit before managing to unhook it. I brought the straps around to her sides and she rolled onto her back, which let me take her bra all the way off. Her boobs were even more wonderful than I remembered. She was only a b-cup, but they had a nice shape and beautiful deep red areolae and her nipples stood straight up.

I lowered my head and kissed her right nipple, then her left, then returned to the right nipple to kiss it and my hand gently touched her left boob. I took as much of the breast in my mouth as I could, sucking on it and pulling it with me as I drew my head back until it popped out of my mouth, making Lexi gasp and moan. I continued to kiss and suck her boob while teasing the other one with my hand.

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,557 Followers