The Making of Billy Ch. 2

Story Info
Wife realizes that she cannot say no.
4.2k words
3.83
113.1k
34
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robodud
robodud
100 Followers

We agreed that we would not turn Billie over to the police until we figured out what had happened and to see if we could help. Nothing more happened that day and Cathy and I had a long talk about the mornings events. I told her that it was ok if she continued to fuck Billie as long as I was there and she did nothing behind my back. She thought that it was a one time thing and that Billie probably would not want anymore to do with an old lady like her.

Billie did not come upstairs for the rest of the day. We brought down some food for him but he would not join us to eat.

As Cathy and I got into bed we nestled close and cuddled. Cathy was still a little turned on by the mornings events and started rubbing my cock bringing it to life. She lowered my shorts and took my cock into her mouth and started sucking and licking it's length. Nothing else mattered as she took my full length into her soft mouth. I realized that the sight of her fucking another man had affected me more than I thought because I was ready to shoot my load in no time. Cathy could sense this and took my base in her hand and started working it up and down with her mouth. I could not hold out any longer and shot my load down her throat. She licked me clean and then said "It seems that someone else liked what happened this morning". I said "It was the most erotic thing that I have ever seen".

It was just about that time that the bedroom door opened and in walked Billie. He walked straight over to the bed and crawled in next to Cathy. We were both a little stunned that he would walk in like that and said nothing as he got in under the covers. He leaned over and started sucking on Cathy's tit. Cathy just put her hand on the back of his head and sighed "oh yes, suck my tit" Ohhh it feels soooo good" I could not believe that this young man could be ready for more in such a short time but decided that I would lay still and let things happen. Billie continued to suck and lick Cathy's tit while Cathy was going wild. She started getting louder and louder screaming, "yessss, oh yesssss please suck my tit. Ohhh it feels so wonderful please don't stop." Billie reached over and started sucking on the other tit making it nice and wet. He finally let go and proceeded to kiss her as he worked his way down. Billie had turned himself upside down and put his mouth into the soft folds of her cunt. He reached out his tongue and licked the slit. Cathy closed her eyes and moaned "Oh yesssss, right there, Yes lick me right there, it feels sooooooo good. You are hitting all the right spots."

He had also placed himself so that his cock was eyelevel with Cathy's mouth. Cathy was still moaning from the feeling of his tongue on her cunt and had her eyes closed so she did not notice. Billie pushed his cock forward until it touched Cathy's lips making her eyes open in shock. There was that monster again and it looked so incredibly large so close up. She cried out "You are SO big. I can't believe that you fucked me with this pole today. Your cock is sooo beautiful. I can't get enough of it. I want it sooooooo bad." Cathy could not imagine that she had taken that much into her this morning, which only increased the feeling of his tongue piercing her. She could not help herself as she opened her mouth and took as much as she could into her mouth.


Billie had found her clit again and was flicking it with his tongue as rapidly as he could. I could hear Cathy going "mppph, ohhhh" as she was sucking and licking his cock as fast as she could. I could see her tongue reach out and lick the underside of his cock as she continued to suck up and down it's length. Just about that time Cathy let go of his cock as she screamed, "oh MY God, I'm cummmming, oh your tongue feels so wonderful. Suck my cunt, lick my clit. I am cummmming"

"Suck down my juices baby as I cum for you."

Cathy then took his cock back into her mouth and started working her mouth up and down on it as fast as she could. I could tell that Cathy was cummmming again becasue her whole body started shaking and she was bucking up and down on the bed. She could take no more as she screamed. "I need you to fuck me. Get up here and put that large cock into me and fuck me hard. Fuck me and fuck me now." Billie turned around and got on top of Cathy and sunk his cock into her in one full plunge. He stayed fully buried in her until she got used to his size. Cathy started it by raising her ass up to push into him and then pulled back until he started to slide out again. Cathy then screamed out "Your cock is so fucking big and fills me so full. It feels sooooooooo good. I want your cock so bad. Fuck me hard and fuck me long." Billie did not disappoint her either as he started pumping for all he was worth. He would pull out until just the tip was in and then with one hard push he would bury it to the hilt.

Billie was going at an incredible pace and I could not believe that he could fuck like that and not come. Cathy screamed out "I'm cummmmming, I'm cummmmming" Oh, my GOD, I'm cummmming again, this feels so great that I hope it never ends". She then wrapped her legs around his waist and put her feet on his ass and pushed for all she was worth. She was trying to push him into her as far as he could go and that was a lot. Cathy would raise her ass to meet every stroke and push with her feet to make sure that she got every inch of his incredibly long cock. I could tell by the look on Billie's face that he was getting close as it got real serious and he closed his eyes as he continued to plunge into Cathy. Cathy could sense that he was getting close too as she screamed out "Oh, please cum with me as I am cummmming again"

"Please cum in me while I am cummmming on your beautiful cock."

Billie could hold back no longer and shoved his cock in as far as he could go as he spewed forth another big load of his cum into Cathy's hot box. Cathy was screaming out "It feels sooooooo good. Cum some more for me, fill me up. "I want your cum. I want your cock." As Billie pulled out Cathy cuddled up and put her head on his chest. She said to him "You have the greatest cock and can you ever fuck"

"I love being fucked by you and I am yours whenever you want me." Billie finally spoke as he said back "I have not been with that many women, but you are by far the hottest"

"I get hard whenever you are around and I have never enjoyed fucking as much as I do with you".

This made Cathy so happy. She finally got him to talk and was able to make him so happy at the same time. They both fell asleep in each other’s arms. I lay there for the longest time wondering where our life was headed when I too headed off into slumber land. I woke up early in the morning from the bed shaking, only to find Cathy on top of Billie with his pole buried deep in her cunt. Cathy was riding his pole for all she was worth and from the moans that were escaping her lips she loved every minute. She noticed that their lovemaking had woken me up. She smiled and said, "I'm sorry that we woke you but his cock is soooooo good and soooooo big that I needed to have it. I just can't get enough of this giant cock. It feels so good inside of me"

I just got up and went into the kitchen to make coffee. If I was going to let her continue to fuck like that at least I did not have to be in the room with them every time. This pattern continued for the next few months. They would fuck at least once a day and Billie all but moved into the bedroom with us as Cathy would either give him a blowjob in the morning or ride him until they would both cum.

I started hanging out with my next-door neighbor Jim more. He and I both had the same interest in woodworking and we would work together on projects. Jim was a single guy that was about 35 and had lived next door to us for the past 4 years. He kept his 6' 3" frame in great shape and kept kidding me about going to the gym to work out with him. I use to work out in the gym in my 20's and early 30's but had not visited one in several years. I was still in good shape but my 5' 9" frame did not look nearly as impressive as Jim's.

One day Jim and I were sitting in the kitchen having a beer talking about life in general when Billie walked up without a stitch of clothes on. When he noticed that Jim and I were sitting at the table he stopped, turned around and went back downstairs. He was there long enough for Jim to take notice. Jim asked me who that was, what was he doing in my house and why was he naked. I proceeded to tell him all about Billie and how we had found him in our basement and were trying to nurse him back to health. I could tell by the look in Jim's eyes that he was not buying the whole story, as I did not explain why Billie had no clothes on. Jim asked me if Cathy minded having Billie run around the house like that and I just told him that she was used to it.

Cathy came home and told me that she had been to see the doctor and told me that she was pregnant. We both knew that it had to be Billie's as I had the vasectomy and she told me that she had not been with anyone else. She told me that she wanted to keep the child and that the doctor had prescribed some pills to help with her morning sickness. I agreed that we would keep the child and raise it as our own. I was not really looking forward to having little feet running around the house again but knew that it was for the best if we kept the child.

A couple of weeks had past since we got the news and everything was back to normal. Cathy was still fucking Billie almost every day and he was very excited about the baby. Billie also knew that it was his and was very happy that he would be a father. He wanted to fuck Cathy more often now than he ever did and was feeling her up and trying to fuck her constantly. Cathy would make excuses to hold him off and would only fuck him at night or in the morning.

It was Friday night and we had Jim over for dinner. Everything was going very well and we were having a great meal and conversation. We had made sure that Billie would not come up from the basement until after dinner was done and he could come to bed with us. After dinner, Jim asked to use the bathroom. When Jim came out of the bathroom he had a very sly smile on his face. He was holding a medicine bottle in his hand. Cathy and I both knew what he was holding. Jim asked us if there was more to the Billie story that we didn’t tell him. We knew that he had already figured out what was happening and told him that what he was thinking was true. He asked if I knew that Cathy was fucking Billie and I told him that I was there from the start. He then asked Cathy why she was fucking Billie in front of me. We told him how it happened the first time and how it was more of an accident but he finally got it out of Cathy that she could not resist his big cock.

Jim seemed to be very interested in this and asked her what it was about a big cock that made it so irresistable. Cathy just told him that she had never been fucked by one as large as Billie's and did not know how good it would feel. Jim got up from his chair and walked over to Cathy all the time taking his clothes off. As he got in front of her he dropped his pants and underwear to reveal an even larger cock than Billie's. He asked Cathy if it was what she needed to be satisfied and stroked it a few times to make it stand up. He had to be 12 inches long.

Cathy just gasped and said, "Does everyone have cocks this size or have I just run into the two largest cocks around." Jim just stood in front of her letting her take in his massive size. Jim looked at Cathy and said "What do you do with Billie when he walks up to you with his cock hanging out."

"What do you do with Billie when he puts his cock up to your mouth like this." Cathy just stared at his huge cock sticking right in front of her face. Finally, she put her hand up to grab it and said "I take it in my hand and put it into my mouth like this." She then opened her mouth and took about half of it into her mouth. She was going up and down on what would fit in her mouth and used the moister from her mouth to wet the rest with her hand that she was using to run up and down the rest of his shaft. Cathy then took his cock out of her mouth and started licking the underside and licking his balls.

All the while she is doing this she is running her hand up and down the length of his shaft. Jim could not believe the sucking he was getting and kept saying "Oh yesssss, that feels soooo good. Keep sucking me you cock loving slut."

"Take all of my cock and suck on it real good"

"Show us what a real slut you are for large cock." Cathy took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at both of us and said, "Yes, I guess I am a slut for large cock. I am sucking my second cock in front of my husband and by God I can't get enough."

"I want to suck your cock until you shoot your cum in my mouth and then I want you to fuck me with this giant pole." With that she took his cock back into her mouth and started moving up and down with her mouth and hand. I could see her tongue dart out and run around the tip of his cock as she reached the end and then slide back down until she had him deep in her throat.

Jim started bucking back and forth with her movements and grunting that it felt so good. Jim told Cathy to get ready because it was going to blow and blow big. Cathy stopped and just put the tip in her mouth as she continued to run her hand up and down the length. Jim yelled out "Here it comes baby, I want you to drink it all. Oh yesssss, it's shooting out of me." I could see Cathy's cheeks bulge out and then go back down as she swallowed load after load. Jim looked down at Cathy and said, "Take all of my juice baby as there is more where that came from."

"I haven't been with anyone in two weeks so I'm full to the brim and I plan to empty it all tonight." Cathy swallowed every drop and then licked his cock clean.

Jim told Cathy to stand up and when she did he started to unbutton her blouse. She said, "I shouldn't be doing this. It is wrong for me to be doing this in front of my husband without his permission." Jim just looked at me and asked me what to do. I told him that it had gone too far already to stop now. Jim turned around and undid the last few buttons on Cathy's blouse and slid it down her arms. He then slid her bra off her shoulders and exposed her tits to him. He leaned forward and took her tit in his mouth and started flicking the nipple with his tongue. While he was doing this he was busy dropping her pants to the floor. Jim backed away from Cathy's tit and knelt down in front of her to remove her panties. With this he stuck his tongue out and licked the front of her pussy. This brought out a grunt from Cathy as she looked at me and said "I hope that you will forgive me but I need to be fucked by this huge cock"

"I have turned into a slut and am willing to be fucked whenever a big cock is in front of me."

"Please Jim, I need you to fuck me and fuck me good."

Jim said excuse me and took Cathy into the living room where he sat her down on the couch. They both took the rest of their clothes off and Cathy laid back and accepted Jim's 12 inches into her well lubed pussy. Jim took three strokes before he hit bottom. He looked at Cathy and said, "I can't believe that you can take all of me so easily. I have never had a girl take my full length so fast." Cathy looked back at him and said, "I am built for a large cock and nothing feels better than to be so filled with cock." With that she wrapped her legs around his back and met his every stroke as Jim pounded into her, filling her up over and over again. Cathy then screamed, "You are making me cum, I feel soooo full. Pound into me until I cum for you. You feel sooooo good fucking me with that big cock of yours." She then screamed out "I'm cummmming, I'm cummmmming. Fill me up with your sperm. I want to feel your cum. Please oh Please cum with me, I need your cum."

Jim started pounding into her hard and fast. He was burying his cock all the way only to slide all the way out and then do it again. They were both screaming at the top of their lungs about how good it felt. Just about that time Billie walked into the room to see what all the noise was. He could not believe his eyes as he watched Jim and Cathy fucking on the couch. Just about that time Jim buried his cock all the way in Cathy and started cummmmmmming. He was saying "I'm shooting in you baby, feel my seed as it shoots into your hot little pussy. I'm cummming a gusher baby so take it all"

"Take all my seed as it shoots into you." As he pulled out he stood up and put his cock to Cathy's mouth and told her to lick it clean. Cathy was more than glad to oblige as she opened her mouth and accepted his cock and started licking it clean.

This was too much for Billie as he walked over and climbed on top of Cathy and buried his cock in her pussy. This took Cathy by surprise, as she had not heard Billie walk in. As Billie sunk his cock all the way into Cathy she let go of Jim's cock and cried out. "Oh my God, I can't believe I am being fucked again. It feels so good. Sink your cock into me. Take me with your huge cock. I want more, I want it all." She then took Jim's cock back into her mouth and started to really work on it. Jim had just cum big time and was not ready to have his cock attacked like that again. He pulled his cock out of Cathy's mouth and told her that she would have to wait a couple of hours before he would be ready to go again. Cathy just wrapped her legs around Billie and yelled for him to fuck her and fuck her good.

Billie looked down at her and said, "I can't believe that you are fucking everyone around. You are a fucking slut."

"Now tighten that cunt of yours around my shaft and fuck me back. Make it good for me." With that he rolled her over and started fucking her doggie style. Billie was pounding into Cathy as hard as he could pump only to hear her cry "Fuck me you bastard and make me cum. I am a slut and I want all the big cock I can find. Now sink that giant cock of yours into me and make me yours." Billie pounded into her for over half and hour and showed no signs of slowing down. He then rolled over and put Cathy on top as she sank back down on his shaft. Cathy would rise up till only the tip was in and then she would sink it all the way into her. She yelled out "You are soooooo big. Your cock feels so incredible filling me up. Pound that cock into me I'm cummmmmming." Cathy sank down on Billie's shaft and trembled as the orgasm overcame her. "I cannot believe how good being fucked like this is and I will be a slut from now on. I will never say no to anyone ever."

"I need to have cock and lots of it, now give me your cum. Fill me up with your cum."

Billie did not let her down as he buried his shaft into her and spilled forth a gusher into her. I could see it leaking out of her as he continued to bury his cock into her as his orgasm continued. Cathy then said "Your cummmmmming in me and it feels so hot. I am so lucky to have so much cum in me and two such wonderfully big cocks to fill me up."

From that day forward Cathy had two visitors cummming on a regular basis to have her satisfy their needs. She was getting fucked twice a day in most cases and had them both fuck her on several occasions. Neither one of them would care when or where they would fuck her. I would wake up in the middle of the night to one or the other of them fucking my wife next to me. We would be cuddling on the couch at night and Jim would come over and knock on the door. The minute we would answer it he would walk in and pull off his pants and tell Cathy to take care of it. Cathy could never resist his big cock in front of her face and would give him a blowjob right there in front of me. They would then procede to fuck right there on the couch until they were both satisfied and then Jim would get up and go back home.

robodud
robodud
100 Followers
12