The Making of Meaghan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was one other good looking chick there, who seemed to take offense to me throwing shade on her show, I could tell.

"Why don't you go bitch slap her," Dave suggested with a smile. We both laughed.

"Oh, watch her. She's getting on her bike. Betcha 10 bucks she tosses her hair before putting her helmet on, and turns her back to the patio to give us one more freebie of her ass as she gets on her bike."

Sure enough, she did.

"Now as she rolls her bike out, she'll do it to the left so everyone on the patio gets a last shot of cute butt spread out over that seat, rather than the other way cause she'll be hidden behind that Harley."

Sure enough, she did.

"See, you just have to learn to work it babe. There's real power in having a hot body."

"God, you are one sick fuck Dave."

"I'm glad we're getting to know each other better," he said, getting up and adjusting his ball cap. I was quick to follow behind him back to the bikes, glad I had my back to all those fuckers, trying not to feel the heat on my ass from all the stares I knew were directed my way.

We took the back roads through the Blue Mountains on the way home, beautiful late afternoon light bathing the cornfields and barns. We stopped at a viewpoint overlooking the picturesque farmland and hills around Marysville. Dave pulled out a couple of buds, and a couple of girly margarita drinks for me.

"Jeez Dave, you always take this too far. Why don't you have the girly drink and I'll drink the buds."

"What are you worrying about. It's 6%. That's all that matters; it'll give you a little buzz."

We drank the booze and had a few good laughs about the day. Dave eventually leaned back against the grassy slope, enjoying the late sun on his face and closed his eyes, a content look on his face.

He had the radio turned up on his Harley, Meant to Be by Bebe Rexha piping through the speakers. I sat sipping my margarita.

Baby, lay on back and relax, kick your pretty feet up on my dash

No need to go nowhere fast, let's enjoy right here where we at

I had to sit up straight because of the corset. I'd kicked off my riding boots, my painted toenails catching the light through the nylons. My slim legs encased in tight shiny leather. Fuck, I look so much like a chick. It's weird to be out in a public place like this dressed as a girl...but there's nobody around.

Who knows where this road is supposed to lead

We got nothing but time

As long as you're right here next to me, everything's gonna be alright

I was playing with the diamond stud in one ear, thinking. Maybe it was the kick from two of these little margarita drinks, or the fact that he had been thoughtful enough to insure my bike, or maybe it was the fact he defended me from the biker dudes. Anyway, I didn't have to put my hand on his thigh I suppose.

If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be

Baby, just let it be

If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be

Baby just let it be

He was wearing Lee jean with leather biker chaps that left the front of his jeans exposed, his plaid shirt tucked in roughly under a worn out old belt.

"Hm, that's nice", he murmured, when he felt my touch, turning his right leg out a bit towards me, resting against my waist.

So, won't you ride with me, ride with me?

See where this thing goes

If it's meant to be, it'll be, it'll be

Baby, if it's meant to be

I don't know why I did it, but I undid his belt buckle and began undoing his jeans. I could see he was stiffening noticeably, as I undid each button. I put my bike helmet to the side, took my biker jacket off, and shifted around to be on my knees between his legs.

I don't mean to be so uptight, but my heart's been hurt a couple times

By a couple of guys that didn't treat me right

I ain't gon'lie, ain't gonna lie

'Cause I'm tired of the fake love, show me what you're made of

Boy, make me believe

I pulled his blue boxers over his tip and took him in my mouth, the now familiar heat and taste of him in me, and began to suck on him gently.

"Uuuum."

I worked his cock for several minutes, swirling my tongue around his swollen shaft, and I could tell this wouldn't take long.

Suddenly I heard Dave talking to someone. "Sorry, we'll be done in a minute or two."

I popped off his dick in alarm and looked up to see two hikers, maybe in their late 20s, not more than 15 feet away, dressed head to toe in new REI gear with shiny new hiking boots.

The guy's eyes were popping right out of his head, possibly at the sight of Dave's 9 inches backing out of my throat, I'm not sure. The girl was flushed red as a beetroot and clearly flustered as hell.

"Come on Frank, let's go!" I heard the chick say, looking like she was going to shit herself.

She pulled his arm and turned them back down the trail. She gave me a stare like I was the devil incarnate and they should pile up some firewood and burn me at the stake, right on the spot.

We watched them scamper down the trail, the guy rubbernecking over his shoulder to see if could catch the last of the action.

"Should be interesting for those two later tonight," Dave pondered.

"Yeah," I said.

"Do you think he's going to get a hummer?"

Dave thought for a second. "Did you see the little boy scout whistle and compass on her backpack?"

"No, missed that."

"Naw, he's not getting a hummer tonight, probably never has."

"Yeah, you're right. Poor fuck."

"At least he'll have more ideas for jacking off," Dave added.

"There's always that."

I took him back into me, picking up where I'd left off.

"Pull your pants down," he said, "I just want to take in the view."

"You are such a pervert."

I slid the biker leathers off my ass, and Dave slid his hand over the ribs of the corset under my T shirt, stopping to admire the narrowness of my waist with his big hands, and then continuing down to stroke my nylons and panties as I leaned in to suck him, his hand running down the crack of my ass, grabbing a handful of my butt as he started to stiffen. Dave fondled my ass as I sucked him, the sight of the corset and my pantied ass up in the air and slick black leather pants hugging my thighs no doubt helping to move things along nicely.

It only took a few minutes. His back arched upward a bit as he shifted his hand to the back of my head and grabbed my ponytail, gently pushing my head onto him. I took his whole shaft, sucked him deeply until he started to moan and then shudder, and I felt the fire hose of his cum spraying into my mouth. I swallowed hard, several times to keep up with him until he settled back on the grass. I licked and sucked him until his erection was gone, making sure there was no spill, and then tucked his boxers back over his deflating dick.

"Fuck babe, that was awesome," he murmured, pulling his jeans back up and falling back into the grass.

"I wish you wouldn't call me your babe."

"Sure babe."

He lay there for a few more minutes, a big contented smile on his face.

"This is what I'm talking about babe, this is it," he said calmly, as if to no one in particular, his faded old ball cap pulled down over his eyes, his arms crossed behind his head.

With some difficulty, I pulled the skin tight leather pants back up over my ass and looked out at the beautiful view, the taste of Dave lingering in my mouth as I downed the last of the margarita. I had to sit up straight because of the corset, my shiny black knees together like a polite girl. There was a simple beauty and calmness to the late afternoon light.

I tucked in behind behind Dave for the whole ride home, barely cracking 4K on the tach or getting out of third gear as I toodled behind him on his 2 wheel tractor. Somehow, it just felt more appropriate than blasting off and waiting for him to catch up.

I noticed some bikers going the other way doing a double take as they realized the hot chick on the Daytona was the Harley dude's bitch. Dave's right, that doesn't happen very often, I'm sure. Their bitches riding shotgun mostly look like the guy you'd want next to you on the 50 cal in a firefight or carrying you to the med station when your leg has been blown off...not behind you on the bike, or god forbid, in your bed.

I'm such a bitch, I thought.

As we rode down Blue Mountain Parkway in the fading light, I reflected on the day.

Jesus, did he set me up?

I started this day in sweats and a T shirt thinking I had the day off. Then he talked me into putting on a corset, wearing makeup, donning expensive chick jewelry and adopting a girl's name like I'm his trophy wife, spending the entire day as a biker chick on my own frickin sport bike, running the gauntlet of male pigs at a bar, and then topping it off with me volunteering to suck him off in a public place where people saw us.

How did he do that?!

Was that whole confrontation at the gas station staged by Dave, so he could ride in like a predictable all-American hero and impress me enough to get me to fall in behind him, to be his girl? Just enough gas to make it to the only gas station on that stretch of highway, and a convenient VISA card? Was the patio bar all about giving me a glimpse of how powerful it can to be a good looking woman in a man's world, but also the importance of having a strong man to protect you?

God damn it, it's all part of Dave's plan to turn me and he's always one step ahead.

Dave probably thinks he's got me now, especially after I gave him a hummer without being forced.

But that was a mistake Dave, I thought, and you've made some more lately.

Your small-mouth bass is about to ditch the hook.

I'd figured out his password to his computer and found the pictures he took of me and erased them from the hard drive. I also accessed his google photos account and deleted those photos too. I'd managed to delete some of the pics off his phone when he was in the garage yesterday I just needed maybe one more day to clean them out completely and make my getaway.

I now have my car and bike insured so two ways to split, plus a VISA card. $20,000 earrings would buy a lot of mileage and hotel rooms too, to add to the small amounts I've been making working as a landscape gardener with Jessie.

Jessie has been super sweet, and even though she is Dave's friend, I knew I could confide in her, at least partly. I'd told her that Dave was not what he said he was, was prone to violence and was abusing me and I had to get away. She's been very supportive, and offered to let me stay at her place the first night when I make my break.

One more day and I can put this whole fucking nightmare behind me.

12