The Making of Meaghan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_599
ms_599
132 Followers

Suddenly, I noticed the lights get brighter. I felt Dave pull the hem of my dress down over my thighs.

"Hi there, I'll have a cheeseburger and small fries, and a vanilla milkshake please."

I pulled off his cock in alarm, "Fuck Dave, what are you doing?"

"I'm just a little hungry, so I thought I'd stop at Macy's drive in for a snack. Want anything?"

"Fuck, no!" I ducked to stay below the height of the doors, the whole area suddenly well lit.

"You might want to keep your head down as we get to the window here darlin'"

I plunged back onto Dave's cock, freaked out that someone would see and recognize me as we pulled up to the window.

"Good evening sir, here is your burger and fries..." the young man's voice trailing off, abruptly.

"Don't mind her son, she's just having a little snack too."

I heard the sound of a cup exploding.

"Oh...I tell you what, I'll skip the milkshake son. Here, keep the change," Dave said, handing the kid a $20 bill as he took his burger.

Dave pulled away from the stunned young man, stopped, and then backed up.

The young man was still at the window, his brown Macy's shirt covered in exploded vanilla milkshake.

"One more thing son. If you ever meet a girl or a boy sweet enough to do this for you on a regular basis, make sure you treat em right, got that?"

"Yes...yes, sir."

"Don't forget that."

"I...I won't sir."

"Atta boy," Dave replied, pulling away from the window.

I did blow Dave in the end, mostly worried that he would get distracted as he came, and we would go off the road and I'd go through the windshield as I had no seatbelt on. Then again, since I had his cock in my mouth, I imagine he would not take any chances of another John Bobbitt incident, and was motivated not to get in a crash, so that was mildly reassuring. He gripped the back of my head tightly as I felt his hips shudder and his cock explode in my mouth. I kept my lips sealed on his shaft while I gulped down his load, not wanting to deal with messy spillage in his lap. He had his right hand deep in the crack of my ass gripping my panties through my nylons, which was a disturbing development. His growing obsession with my butt is starting to worry me.

Dave left his phone on the table when he went to bed. I waited a few minutes until I heard him snoring gently then deleted the rest of the pictures of me from his phone. I checked his computer one last time and there were no images of me there or on his google photos account.

I leaned against the kitchen counter in the semi-dark, a wave of emotional exhaustion enveloping me as I realized I will be able escape. That's it, I thought, tomorrow after Dave leaves for work, I'll change into my regular clothes, throw all my stuff in the Honda and be gone. I'd searched everywhere for the key to the cock cage but hadn't found it. I can't wait any longer. Somehow, I'll have to figure out how to cut this cage off of me, but I can't worry about that now.

ms_599
ms_599
132 Followers