The Making of SweaterTV Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues....
7.7k words
4.71
8.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweatertv
sweatertv
12 Followers

Saturday Afternoon

The clock changed to 12:00. The waiting was killing me. My brother's practice should be over. I knew that they would be calling me soon. I was nervous about tonight. I did not know if I was going to be able to go through with it. The phone rang and my heart skipped a few beats. I reached over and answered it. "Hello?" I said nervously. "Hi Charlene! It's Diana!" she said with a laugh. "Are you ready?"

"What do you mean?" I asked stupidly.

"A little nervous, huh? It'll be OK. I'll be by in 5 minutes to pick you up. Don't forget to bring your black bra and panties. And can you bring my sweater also?"

"Umm... OK". She hung up. I guess it was too late to get out of it now. Plus, what would my brother do to me if I did? That might be worse. I put the phone down, grabbed the bra, panties and her sweater from my drawer, stuffed them in a bag and headed for the door. I sat on the porch and waited. Diana pulled up a couple of minutes later and I slowly walked to her car.

"Hi" she said as I slid in. "Why am I more excited about this than you are?" she asked.

"I don't know." My mind was preoccupied with what I would be doing later I did not even notice that she had on the same tight black and white turtleneck she had worn on Thursday.

"Really, don't worry. I'll make you as beautiful as I did the other day and my cousin won't know. Your brother and I will not leave you alone. It will be fun. I promise. Do you have the bra and panties?" she assured me.

"Uh huh", I answered. I stared out the window without saying anything else as she drove. We arrived at her house. She led me inside and up the stairs to her room. "Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They're in Florida until next weekend. That why this works out. My aunt and uncle are meeting them there and your brother is going to pick up Scott at the airport at five. We'll get ready here and they should be home around six with dinner. Plenty of time for us to get ready and calm those nerves."

"I guess you didn't bring a sweater, huh? That's OK because I have a special outfit for you. Do you want to see it?" she said excitedly.

"I guess so." I answered. I knew I was going to have to wear it anyway.

She went to her closet and took out a hanger covering in a dry cleaning bag. She hung it on the closet door and took the plastic off. My eyes immediately widened. On the hanger was a gorgeous red sweater. But it was not just a sweater, it was a long, thick, chunky sweater dress. It had a huge turtleneck that was bunched down around the hook on the hanger. I stood there with my mouth open just staring at it.

"I'll take that response to mean that you like it?" she said happily.

My mouth closed into a smile. "Yes, definitely!" I answered.

"Do you want to put it on now? Or should I do your makeup and hair first?"

"Can I wear it while you do that?"

"Of course!! I am so glad you like it. I have some accessories for it as well." She added. She went to her dresser and took out something. She turned around and showed me a pair of black fishnets stocking and garter belt. "Do you want me to help you get dressed? she offered.

"I would really like if you did", I answered. The thought of her helping put everything on was very exciting. I began to imagine her pulling the sweater down over me and I began to get aroused. She walked over to me and began pulling my shirt up. I closed my eyes as she pulled it up over my head and off my outstretched arms. She looked into my eyes and I thought I was going to melt. She smelled so good. I was now fully aroused. She began to unzip my jeans and slowly push them to the floor. When she noticed the small bulge in my underwear, she said "Hmmm...what is this?" She gave it a playful squeeze and pulled my underwear down. I stepped out of them and stood before her naked.

"I wonder if you are more excited about wearing the sweater or about me undressing you" she asked.

"A little of both, I think."

"So I guess you can get excited with a girl. But I wonder if you are imagining if I have a penis?"

Her question caught me off guard. That thought was there in my mind. Such a beautiful girl would be even more beautiful if she did have a penis. She must have read my mind and said "Well, you'll have to wait and see."

She went over to the hanger and removed the sweater. She held it in front of me, like she was checking the size. She slowly let it touch my skin and then she dragged it even slower down my chest. The feeling was incredible. My cock felt like it was twice as big it was so hard. She dragged the sweater down to it and gently rubbed it up and down. I thought I was going to come right there. She pulled the sweater away, giggled very erotically and said "How did that feel? I think I like teasing you. And you'd better get that 'thing' under control or no matter how beautiful I make you, you'll ruin it. Do I have to take the sweater away? She threatened.

"Please don't. I'll try. I promise."

"Well, we'll see if we can do something to help, OK? By the way, did you notice what I'm wearing?"

I finally noticed the sweater and how perfectly it fit her, outlining her shapely body. "You look great in it, you know." I commented.

"Thanks. I figured you liked this one the other day, so I'd let you see it again." She giggled again. "Actually, your brother knows I have it on, so I am sure he'll show up later with his Ranger jersey. He thinks he is going to be able to make the rules today. That is why I wanted you to bring my sweater back, because I plan on changing. I feel like winning again today and I have some surprises in store for him."

"Like what?" I asked.

"It's a secret", she answered with a smile. "So, are you ready for Charlene?"

"I am now". My nerves had begun to ease, knowing that I would be spending the day in that awesome sweater.

She opened my bag and removed her sweater and put it on her dresser. Next, she took out the bra and panties. She strapped the bra on me and leaned down. I lifted my legs and she pulled the panties up. The head of my still erect penis poked out above them. "She what I mean?" she said as gave it a flick with her finger.

She slid the garter belt up and straightened it so the straps hung straight. She knelt before me and worked the fishnet stockings up each leg. Then, she attached the straps and stood up to see how I looked. "So far, so good. Except for little Peter there." she pointed out. She headed back for her dresser. "I want to try something different for your boobs today, instead of tissues. I found these and thought that if they were filled with water, they might work better. Kinda like homemade implants." She held up two small plastic looking bags. "Wanna give it a try?"

"You're in charge" I said.

"You know I am. How big do you want your tits to be?" she asked with that sexy smile.

"Just like yours" I said.

"OK. Be right back."

She left the room and I immediately grabbed the sweater. I held it up to my face to feel its softness. I could not believe how wonderful it felt. I could not imagine why anyone would not want to wear something like this all the time.

"Hey, we're not ready for that yet." she said as she returned. I felt my face begin to turn red. "You really can't wait to get that on, huh? Maybe I should make you wait until your hair and makeup are done."

"Sorry." I said as I put the sweater back on the bed.

"You know what? Too late. As 'punishment' for getting too excited, you have to wait. Maybe that way, you won't keep getting hard."

My face dropped. "I promise..."

"Nope. You had better start thinking soft thoughts or you I won't let you put it on until they get here."

"OK." I said dejectedly.

"Here, hold this" she said as she handed me one of the water-filled bags. It felt funny. She had filled it with enough water to make it about her size, but it wasn't hard. It was slightly squishy. She pulled out one cup of my bra and put the other bag in. She took the other one and put it in the other cup. She did some adjusting and stepped back, looking satisfied. "Well, what do you think?"

I moved over to the mirror. With the garter and fishnets, my panties and my new found breasts, I thought I looked good. I tried a sexy pose and Diana giggled again.

"How do they feel?" she asked?

I reached up and felt my boobs. I didn't know what to think. They felt kind of soft and squishy. And they jiggled a bit like Jell-O. I must have looked unsure because Diana asked "You've never felt real tits before, have you?" She reached out and took my hand and guided it up to her chest. She placed it on her breast and gently guided my hand around. The feel of her breast under through the sweater was incredible. I cupped my hand underneath and gently squeezed, moving my hand up over the front. I took her other breast with my other hand and began to gently massage both of them. She leaned her head back and a soft moan escaped her lips. I moved my hands a little faster and squeezed a little harder. I saw he begin to bite on her lower lip and her moans became louder. Suddenly, she grabbed my hands. "We have to stop." she said breathlessly. "Mmmm. That felt so good. Are you sure you've never done that before?" She reached down a started to pull her sweater up. She pulled it over the top of her braless breasts and looked at them. They were perfectly sized mounds of flesh, the ideal size for the rest of her body. Her nipples were a soft pink in color, but were standing straight out. "Look what you did to them" she said jokingly as she ran her finger across them. "We have other work to do before playtime" she reminded both of us.

"Come over here and sit" she said as she brought me over to her dressing table. She sat me in front of the mirror and plugged in her hair dryer. She began to work on styling my hair, with brushes, spray bottles and all kinds of stuff. "As great as it is to be a girl, it does have its drawbacks, like doing this and makeup everyday." she commented.

"But I think it would be worth it. I mean, look at you. I have always thought you were beautiful, from the first time I met you. Everyday, I wish I could look like you. I am sure that if you weren't with my brother, you could have any guy you wanted." I sincerely complimented her.

"Well, if you learn how to do all this, you can do it anytime you want. Then you can get any guy you want."

She continued to work on my hair as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I loved the look of my breasts inside my bra and continued to wish that they were real. As she began to work on my makeup, I was amazed to see Charlene begin to appear. Finally, about a half hour after she started, she stepped back and said, "Done. What do you think? Beautiful?"

I wished that this was for real and would never change. I did not think it was possible, but she made more even more attractive than the first time she did it. "Wow" was all I could say.

"You admire yourself while I get ready" she said as she began to get undressed. She pulled off her pants, revealing black satin panties. As she slid them down her legs to the floor, she exposed a neatly trimmed, rectangular patch of hair. I quickly imagined what else I would see. I was slightly disappointed when she revealed the rest of her crotch to see that she did not have a penis. She must have seen something in my face and said "Did you really think I had one? Sorry to let you down." She pulled the black and white turtleneck sweater off over her head and I looked at her perfect naked body. It really was incredible and I wished again that I could be her. She grabbed the rainbow striped turtleneck sweater that I had returned and slipped it on. The turtleneck covered half her face as she adjusted it and then folded it down so it rested below her chin. She retrieved a leather miniskirt from her closet and slid it up her legs. She found a pair of shoes, changed her mind and selected a pair of black open toed sandals. She looked in the mirror and made a few adjustments. She brushed her hair, sprayed it a bit and touched up her makeup. "There, what do you think?" I thought she definitely looked better in her own sweater than I ever would. She had done it all in 5 minutes and was more beautiful than before.

"OK. Now for you" she said as she headed over to the bed. "You ready?"

"Yes"

She picked up the sweater and again dragged it across my skin as she let it lengthen out. She took the bottom and held it open so that I could slide my hands inside it. I felt the soft fuzziness across my arms as she pulled the sleeves down. She pulled the sweater over my head and I was enveloped in darkness. She worked the sweater down, making sure it fit in all the right places. My head was covered by the height of the turtleneck as I breathed through the wool. I felt her smoothing the sweater over my body, stopping on my fake boobs. She began to rub them. "I wish you knew how this really felt" she said. She finally began adjusting the turtleneck so that I could see. She folded it over and adjusted it around a bit. It was snug around my neck and pushed right up on my chin. She took a wide belt and wrapped it around my waist and adjusted it so that it didn't bunch the sweater, but completed the look. She went again to her closet and brought back a pair of shiny black knee high boots. "I hope these fit." I sat one the bed as I put my feet in. They were tight, but not unbearably so. She gave me a final look and said "Well, hello Charlene! Nice to see you again!"

She turned me so that I could see myself in the mirror. It was her! And even more sexy than before. Charlene had returned and was incredibly attractive! "You know something?" she said "You really are cute. And I love the way my sweater fits you. The stockings and boots give you that slightly slutty look! I think it's perfect! Scott is going to go nuts when he sees you."

My thoughts suddenly returned to the reason I was back as Charlene. "You won't leave me alone with him, will you?" I asked quickly.

"I told you I wouldn't. I want you to enjoy this. I have fun doing this with you. And I know your brother appreciates it."

"What do you think is going to happen? I asked.

"Well, I figure when they get home, we'll eat and talk a bit. You're a friend from school, that's all. If you're not sure about anything, just giggle. He'll think it's cute. And you're sixteen, not thirteen. We don't want him trying to stay away from you. He's seventeen, so that's OK. Then, we'll hang out and see where it goes from there. I have some plans for your brother, but we'll keep an eye on you."

"Follow me. We need to work on calming your nerves." She led me out of her room and downstairs to the living room. "Have a seat" she said, pointing to the couch. She went to the kitchen and brought back two glasses. She handed me one. I looked at it suspiciously and she said "It's only water. I assumed you don't drink and don't want you passed out before the night even begins."

"Thanks" I said. She sat next to me on the couch. She turned and looked at me. "I know that you are definitely nervous about this. You won't be alone and you can always say you don't want to go through with it." Tell that to my brother, I thought to myself. "You need to make sure that you don't get a hard-on. I think you know that. I know a way that might help prevent that from happening. The problem is you're young and can probably recover quickly, so we might have to do it more than once."

"Do what?" I asked.

"Come." she said simply. "If you come, your body needs some time to recharge before it is ready to go again. We have a few hours to try and tire it out for the rest of the day. I know you said you don't masturbate, so unless you want to jerk off, we have to try something else."

"Umm..I guess I could try" I said unsure.

"Just think about what you always do when you fantasize." she offered. "I'm going to get some things ready for later, so I'll leave you alone, so you have some privacy. Give a shout when you're done." With that, she left and headed back upstairs.

I sat on the couch, confused. I wasn't sure what to do. I never jerked off in my fantasies and wasn't sure how to begin now that I had to. I closed my eyes. I began to think about Brian. I imagined his dark hair and grey eyes. I imagined that he was here now to help me and make me feel less nervous. My hand reached for up for my breasts and I began for massage them through the sweater. I imagined his hands all over me, making feel like a real girl. I heard him whispering in my ear that I was beautiful and that he loved me. I felt my crotch begin to swell. My hand dropped down and I began to rub my slowly growing cock through the sweater. I pulled the sweater up so I could see. The head of it was again peeking out over the top of my panties. I pulled the panties down to free it and then wrapped the sweater around my rigid cock. I tried to have my thoughts return to Brian, but all I could imagine was Diana standing in front of me.

She was wearing the sweater and miniskirt she had on now. She lifted up her skirt to reveal that she now had a cock. It wasn't huge, but, like the rest of her, it was in perfect proportion. She looked even more beautiful than in reality. She began to stroke it, telling me that I looked hot and sexy and was doing a good job of jerking off. She spoke so seductively, I began to stroke my sweater clad cock faster. She told me she wanted to put her cock in my mouth. I imagined she stepped closer and I eagerly opened my mouth to accept her fantasy driven tool. I felt her hands on my head, guiding my mouth up and down her shaft. I was stroking my own cock faster and harder. She suddenly stepped back and told me not to come on her sweater.

My mind quickly came around and I let go of my dick and pulled the sweater off it. I grabbed my dick and continued jerking it, feeling less than enjoyable now without the sweater around it. I knew was about to come as I saw some fluid leaking from the slit. I kept stroking it and could feel it start to twitch. All of a sudden, I felt myself start to come. I was expecting it to shoot out all over, like my brother's or Dan's had, but all I got was it leaking out the top. I kept going until my body began to relax and my dick was sensitive to the touch. I milked out the last of the come that was inside. My hand was covered in my goo, but it was certainly not as much as I had expected.

When I had come in other fantasies, I never noticed how much there was since it did not wind up on my hand, but in my bed or on some napkins. I looked around for something to clean my hand with. I certainly did not want anything getting on her sweater or anywhere else. I didn't see anything I could use and tried to stand up. Some of my cum dripped off my hand and onto her couch. I began to panic. The only thing I could think of doing was to lick it up. I held my hand up to my mouth and slowly touched my tongue to it. I did not taste as salty as Dan's or my brother's had. I stuck my tongue out all the way and began to clean my hand. It was not the best thing I had ever tasted, but it was not the worst either. When I finished, I leaned down and licked up the cum that had dripped onto the couch. I looked around a bit to make sure I didn't miss any.

I stood up and tried to fix myself. I tucked my now limp penis back into my panties, tucking it down. I pulled the sweater back down and smoothed it out, making sure there were no bunches or signs of a bulge. I quickly adjusted my breasts and looked around for something I could check myself in. I started down the hallway, looking for a bathroom. I found it and check myself in the mirror. The turtleneck was a little messed up, so I fixed it. I took off the belt and pulled the sweater down a little more to tighten it and reattached the belt. I smiled and Charlene smiled back at me. Maybe I could do this on my own. I just need some makeup lessons. I glanced down at my crotch to make sure there was nothing there, and, satisfied, I headed back to the living room.

sweatertv
sweatertv
12 Followers
12