The Makings of Ellen Ch. 05

Story Info
Hubby becomes involved....
5.2k words
46.6k
15

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers

Three actions occurred to Annie the moment she felt the onslaught of T.J.'s cock invade its way deep into her cunt. It was as if the sun had suddenly become blanketed by a dust-bowl cloud, turning the day into deepest night. She lurched forward, her upper teeth grazed down on Tim's foreskin, at the same time muttered a grunting sound in her throat. Tim winced from the sharp scrape of her teeth, but the pain melted away quickly as her tongue and lips resumed pleasuring him, sugar-coating him with warmth. T.J. grabbed Annie's head and pressed her face down on Tim's thigh, forcing her mouth to deep-throat all of him. He went on punishing her from behind, and in no time she was moaning and gagging almost at once. Tim was getting so close to cumming, it felt as if a Tokyo speed train was cruising from his sac balls straight up the length of his shaft ... meanwhile from across the room, the high yelps of his wife's moans filled the room.

"Ahh shit! Shit!" he panted. He grabbed Annie's head and felt his lower body become tense. "Ahhh shit, I'm gonna cum!" he squeezed his face as if he were in the throes of giving birth and a second later released his breath in a whoosh as he felt a jet-stream of cum shoot from his penis slit straight into Annie's mouth. He held his cock before her face and ejected spurt after spurt of cum down her throat. Annie struggled to capture his load even though it was hard as she was getting hard pounded from behind.

His load now expired, Tim slumped down on his chair and watched with dazed eyes at the spectacle happening before him.

T.J. pulled Annie roughly from her kneeling position and nearly ripped the rest of her clothes off her body before throwing her to the bed next to the writhing form that was Ellen.

"Ahh shit!" Gerald announced through the squeezed features of his face, groaning as his body tensed up while he buried his cock deep inside Ellen's fuck hole, emptying his load of cum there. "Ahhh ... there goes another nut!" he laughed. His friends too joined him in laughter—three muscled black studs sharing an everyday fun moment.

They left Ellen alone for the time being and concentrated on Annie who was starting to have her own fun. T.J. lay on the bed and Annie came and mounted him. She rode his cock like a Texan cowboy riding a rodeo, slamming her ass down hard on his shaft and spitting out foul words as she did so.

Her hair flung every way about her like a devilish fan as she moaned and cursed out loud. Tim could hardly picture her anymore as the lovely wife married to his neighbour Eric. He wondered what Eric would think if he were here to see her like this, acting out like a deranged whore.

"Ahh fuck! Oh yeah, fuck me!" Annie cried out with each bounce. "Fuck this bitch! Fuck my pussy like you hate it, you black bastard! Aawww ... fuck me good! Gimme all of that black fucking dick!"

Luke came from behind her and poured some lotion over her ass cheeks which were now red from the smacks T.J. had been besting her with Luke poked a finger into her anal hole and then pushed her forward to lie over his buddy as he crouched behind her and eased the head of his cock into her tiny aperture. Tim watched with amazement as Annie muttered a lengthy groan, accepting both cocks into her twin holes and started wiggling her ass to the rhythm of their fucking. Tim reached for his meat with his free hand and started stroking himself back to life while watching them. He pictured himself as one of the men at that moment—either the one screwing her pussy or the other on top—having that same type of fun.

"Hope you're loving the show, eh, white boy," Gerald taunted him, grinning through his sweaty face. "A good thing too, 'cause your wife soon is going to be getting the same treatment."

Tim looked at him with horror in his eyes. "What?" he sputtered.

Gerald raised his head up and laughed.

Ellen crawled from the bed and approached him. Tim looked at her as if she were someone else. Her body bore stains of sweat and cum and there were bite marks across her tits. Her lush sandy hair hung over her face as if she'd just stepped out of a downpour. Tim couldn't believe this was his Ellen. The Ellen he'd always known was way different from the one that was before him right now. She gave him a weak smile and then came and slumped across his lap. She kissed him, her lips still bearing traces of cum.

"Hi honey," she muttered and smiled. "You been enjoying the show?"

"Ellen ... I can't ... I can't believe this is you."

"I'm sorry you had to be here to witness all of this, Tim. Believe me, I never knew about what Annie had in mind for you ... or for me either. A lot has happening since you left for Denver. Believe me, I'll tell you everything when we get home."

"Ain't gonna be today though," Gerald chipped in. "Your ass is going to be here for one more night. Me and the boys have got more stuff to do with you. The day's just getting started."

"You can't!" blurted Tim, once more tying to jump out of the chair but groaned when he felt the tight pull of the handcuff to his wrist. "You can't. She's got to go to work tomorrow."

"Hell yeah I know that, Tim. I'm her school Super, remember. I'll make sure she gets to work tomorrow and then ship her ass back to you later on," he sniggered. "But like I said, today, her pussy, ass, and mouth belongs to me and my boys. And that's nonnegotiable, you dig?"

"But she's my wife!"

"No kidding." Gerald snorted. "Yesterday she was, and from tomorrow she's goin' be that. But not today, white boy. Definitely not today!"

As if to draw emphasis to this, Gerald grabbed Ellen's arm and pulled her off Tim's lap. He grasped a handful of her ass cheeks, making as if he wanted to tear it off from her body, and gave her a deep kiss which to Tim's amazement she accepted.

"Forget your man for today, Ellen. He's going to be sleeping alone tonight."

Ellen turned to look at Tim, giving him a sad, pitiful look. "I'm sorry, honey. But there's nothing I can do about it."

Tim watched as T.J. and Luke emptied their balls' cum inside Annie's double holes before letting go of her. An hour later she and Ellen went into the bathroom to clean up while the three black men lounged on the bed passing a lighted blunt back and forth, congratulating themselves and laughing at Tim's predicament, taunting him as well.

"Your wife loves my dick, white boy," sniggered Luke. "She just can't get enough of it."

"Gonna be good taking that sweet ass of hers," muttered T.J.

"She knows how to swallow cum too," said Gerald, who then burst into harsh laughter.

The women emerged from the bathroom. Annie took out her cosmetic bag from her handbag and began setting herself back in order. Ellen went and sat in the midst of the men, sharing laughter with them and accepted the stick of marijuana from Gerald when he gave it to her. Tim watched in amazement as his wife took a drag from the weed stick and then her three black lover burst into another round of mirth as she jumped out of the bed, head bent down, and went into a coughing fit. Neither of the men moved to help her, instead they fell on their backs and continued laughing at her in mock ridicule.

"That's the bomb-bai, biatch!" guffawed T.J., taking the stick of weed from her hand. "You gotta be a pro to know how to inhale this bitch!" he took a swift drag from the blunt then exhaled a cloud of smoke.

The pungent aroma spread through the room, making Tim's nostrils twitch.

"Okay, Tim," said Annie, coming to free him from his bounds. "I guess it's time we split and leave the boys to whatever."

She loosened the rope that she'd tied around him then took a key from Gerald and unlocked his wrist from the handcuff. There was no fighting spirit in Tim, and it was a good thing too. Gerald and the boys were quiet and watchful, waiting to see if he planned on starting some shit. He got up from the chair and massaged his wrists, not bothering with any notion of such. He asked if he could make use of the bathroom; Gerald indicated that he could. Tim went in there and washed his face in the sink and then urinated in the toilet before leaving.

"So, I'll see you later, hon," he said to Ellen. He would have wanted to give her a kiss, but figured that would entice further ridicule and laughter from Gerald and company.

"Be good, darling," said Ellen, waving goodbye at him. "Take care of the kids for me. I'll see you tomorrow."

Tim turned and followed Annie out of the room, and from there out of the apartment. They made their way out of the building in much the same way they had arrived with neither of them speaking to each other. He unlocked the car doors of his vehicle and both of them settled inside before he started the car and then drove away. He glanced through his rear-view mirror at the building he and Annie had just left with his wife Ellen still in there and watched as it receded from sight as he drove away from the neighborhood.

* * * *

The kids were frolicking in front of the house. Tim sighted then as he drove into their street, stopping first in front of Annie Seymour's home. He put the car on handbrake and they sat there for a moment, neither of them saying anything. The sun was turning into a bright yellow ball and going down from the sky. Tim drummed his hands lightly on the steering wheel, observing his children from where he was. What would they think if he were to tell them what their mom was up to right now?

"You really should be happy, you know," said Annie, breaking the silence.

Tim looked at her, still not saying anything, though not looking angry either.

"She's going to be alright, Tim. Trust me on that. Gerald's a good friend and so are his boys. They're going to have a lot of fun with her, and she's going to get a kick out of it."

"You know them that well?"

She nodded. "Through Eric. He introduced me to them, got my pussy and ass tossed up by them numerous times, and it's been lovely ever since. They do show up at our soiree and the other wives just can't get enough of them."

"They're not going to hurt her, are they?"

"Never will they do that."

"Ellen looked really ... different," he said. "Seeing her with them, I can't picture her ever being that way with me. All the time we've made love, I've never seen her looking so ... incredible like back there."

"She's been having a lot of fun since last weekend. Too bad you weren't around to see her."

"I couldn't—I had a lot to do up in Denver. But seeing her the way she was back there ... I'm still finding it hard to take it all in."

"I know. That was the same thing Eric said the first time he left me with them. I too used to be uptight like she was before, but that's long in the past. Tell the truth, weren't you happy seeing her having fun the way she was?"

Tim thought about the question. "I'll have to admit, it was really kind of ... strange. But it was lovely."

"And how about me?" she turned to face him and brought her hand to his pants and began rubbing it. Her voice was enticing. "When you were fucking me back at your place, tell me you didn't get a kick out of it." Her hand slid up his thighs and inched towards his crotch. "I can tell you right now I enjoyed every minute of it. Though I'd like to know what you felt."

Tim turned halfway in his seat to face her, taking comfort in the feel of her hand waking up his sleeping prick. "I'll tell you right now, I enjoyed every minute of it, too. I told you earlier that I've dreamed for long of having you in bed ... never did I think it would happen so suddenly the way it did."

"I know. I too have wanted you for so long. Some nights when Eric and I are in bed role-playing, I make him pretend to be you while I try to work my charms on him. And some other nights I pretend to be Ellen, looking all uptight for him to woo. He too has been wanting to talk to you about hooking you and me together, but reckoned you'd curse him away. That was when I started dreaming up this idea and ensnaring both you and Ellen. Right now I'm glad it worked out."

"That's what I'm afraid of, Annie. I'm scared she may not want me anymore, and God knows I love her so much."

"I know that, and she knows that, too. Don't worry about it, Tim. It's all going to work out fine in the end. Matter of fact, what's been done to her today is going to make you and her stronger than before. I too had the same doubts when Eric first gave me away to Gerald, but now we're as happier as we can be."

"Well ... since you say I shouldn't worry, then I'll try not to."

She flashed her eyes at him. "You think you're still going to be up for us fucking later," her hand was pressing down on his crotch; she gave his cock a soft squeeze. "I'd sure like to have you cum inside me. Eric is still out on his business trip and I'm so alone and hot and randy underneath these clothes of mine. Besides, I usually love to fuck before I go to bed at night."

"I'd like nothing better ... but we can't do it at my place." he indicated at his kids whom were still jumping about in the front yard.

"Of course I know, and I wasn't even thinking of going there. No, I was thinking more of my place. I'm the only one inside, so all you have to do is drop by and knock."

"Sounds like a good plan. What time?"

She gave his cock another squeeze and said in a throaty voice. "Anytime you want, my legs are open."

Where it not that they were in their street already and parked less than a couple of meters from his front doorstep, Tim had the urge of pulling her over his thighs and ripping her clothes off and having her right there, not caring of whichever passers-by or neighbours of theirs who might see them. His cock was throbbing—begging—to be let loose from inside his pants and he had to swallow hard just for him to starve himself ... though only for a short while, he promised himself.

"I'll put the kids to bed," he said, "and then I'm coming for you."

Annie smiled and gave him a kiss and then whispered into his ear: "I can hardly wait."

She got out of his car and waved at him before climbing up the short steps that led to her front door. Tim sat there, aching cock still stressing to be free from within his pants, staring at the swish of her ass as she walked away from him, dreaming up foul words and nasty images inside his head, before then putting his car back into gear and driving towards home sweet home. The kids stopped their play as they watched him enter the driveway and came over to jump on him the moment he got the door open.

-------

It was a little past the hour of ten o' clock at night and not a human creature was stirring in sight when the back door of the residential home of Tim and Ellen Edwards came open to reveal Tim, wearing a pair of jeans and pullover shirt, looking as if he were going out for a midnight stroll around the neighborhood, when actually his intended destination was the back door of his next door neighbor's house, which belonged to Eric and Annie Seymour.

For the past three hours he'd been consumed with this moment happening—seeing himself exit his home and head towards the grand prize that awaited him. He'd explained to the kids that a cousin of mom's was ill, thus she'd gone over to stay with her until she gets better. It hadn't been easy lying to them, but he'd managed alright, all the while fantasising about the next-door pussy that anxiously wanted him. He'd made dinner for the kids, watched them take their bath and then read them disjointedly a bedtime story, all the while trying hard not to think about his itching cock, and after kissing them goodnight had retired downstairs to nurse a beer and watch the evening news and then a baseball game ... his eyes glancing repeatedly at the hour and minute hand of the wall clock in the living room. He'd guzzled his first beer impatiently and then gone to have himself another. Thrice he'd rushed off to empty his bowels before returning to the game. He didn't have Annie's phone number, or else he would have called her to at least know that she hadn't gone to bed already. His cock kept crying out to him ... singing explicit rock tunes of sex in his head while his eyes painted him a perfect portrait of Annie's lovely snatch. He imagined himself vividly eating up that lovely pussy of hers ... nibbling his tongue over her exquisite flesh till she cried 'uncle'!

He watched the tiresome baseball game for another thirty minutes grudgingly before deciding the time was right for him to start stepping. He returned to his bedroom to wear the outfit he now had on and then quietly headed for the kitchen back-door. His only prayer now was that neither of the kids would wake up any moment soon to come knock on his bedroom door, complaining about having a bad dream ... or worse, that they wanted to spend the night with Daddy. He figured he would do Annie for one round, or maybe two—at least between now and the dot of midnight—before deciding to head back to his abode.

He got to her backyard door with little fuss; the light was on in her kitchen and through the window he noticed the door was half open for him to barely make out the interior of the house. He knocked at first but when he got no reply, he tried the door handle and found that it wasn't actually locked as he thought it might have been. Clever girl, he thought to himself. She was expecting him just enough. He entered the kitchen and closed the door behind him and made his way into a passage that led further into the house, past the staircase.

There was sound coming from the direction of the living room—more of voices from a T.V. set. He went in there and saw Annie seated on a couch wearing a pink-coloured bathrobe and black high heel pumps. She smiled when she saw Tim and stood up and came to him. Tim's erection came alive almost instantly as Annie wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. Tim's hands undid her bathrobe and he gasped when he sighted her nakedness, wearing a pair of black lacy stockings.

"DAMN!" he muttered as his hands went cupped her breasts and she freed herself from the bathrobe.

"You like what you see?" she smiled at him seductively.

"Oh yeah, I do indeed."

He lowered his head and attacked her breasts one at a time. Annie's hands meanwhile we tugging at his belt buckle, trying to get him out of his jeans. Tim peeled his pullover from his head and carted her into the air. Annie wrapped her legs around his back and they kissed as he carried her towards the sofa and laid her there. Annie was on fire and she looked it. She gnawed at his tongue like she wanted to tear it off and Tim barely had to push her to lie back to bring his face down towards the succulent nest that was her shaved crotch. Annie lowered herself further on the sofa and held her legs high above her head like only a gymnast would, and reached down with her hands to spread the lips of her labia wider, revealing her gorgeous clit and pink enriched pussy to him. Her pussy smelled of vanilla—sweet and intoxicating. Tim gave her pussy a long lick from bottom to top, heard her gasp, then gave her another from top to bottom, inhaling her aroma, before burying his face deep into her cunt.

"Aawwwhhhh ... yeah ... eat my pussy so good!"

Annie moaned at the same time caressed Tim's head as he slurped and licked his way through her wet orifice. She pushed her hips upwards to give him more of her cunt that she could, grinding it hard against his face.

Her juice poured out the sides of his lips and relentlessly Tim kept on devouring her. He hadn't had anything like this that tasted so good in a long time. He cursed himself for not thinking of bringing along his camera. This was a moment's snapshot that ought to be cherished. Then he remembered his cell phone; at least he was fortunate to bring that along. He fumbled in his jeans' pocket for it and held it above his head with the camera's eye gazing down at him and took his snapshot as he was busy tonguing Annie's clit.

dsoul
dsoul
1,237 Followers
12