The Makings of Ellen Ch. 07

Story Info
Tim gets the video-tape ... and WHOA!
2.5k words
33.1k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,236 Followers

The package was on Tim's desk on Monday morning the following week waiting for him just like every other mail he was expecting delivered to his office. However, had he been aware of the content of the package, he would have been somewhat frightened and worried about his secretary handling it when she left it along with the other pressing memos on his desk when he arrived.

The package bore his name and office address with a non-familiar return address; the package obviously wasn't official, or anything related to his office. He tore it open and found the DVD pack inside. He opened that one too and found the disc with the words PERSONAL COPY written on it. He contemplated what could be inside—and the best way to know was to play it. It was a good thing he'd brought along his laptop. He cleared a space for it on his desk and booted on the system. He slid the disc into the video portal and waited for the screen to come alive.

The surprise came like a punch to his gut.

Tim's eyes opened with shock when the disc started to play and he saw his wife, his sweet Ellen, naked on a bed, fucking herself shamelessly with a dildo. He paused the movie and went and locked his office door before coming back to his chair. He loosened his tie and resumed watching the movie. Gaddamn! He couldn't believe how incredibly sexy Ellen looked in it. He watched as she sucked on a second dildo ... then a black man came into the picture (he was quick to recognise Gerald's face) and offered her his cock to suck on instead. Tim's erection was awake and pressing against the fabric of his inner shorts. He forwarded the movie a bit and stopped at the scene where Ellen turned around, sticking her ass towards the camera and Gerald began fucking her asshole with the butt-plug ...

His desk phone suddenly began to ring. Tim banged his knee against the side of his desk, totally startled by the interruption, and muttered a curse. He paused the movie and picked up the phone's handle.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hi there, Tim," a gruff, yet hearty voice spoke into his ear. "It's Montgomery on the line."

Montgomery Fitch, though always preferred being called Monty in reference to that famous WWII British general, worked in the upper executive floors above Tim's. Part of the finance wheel that drove the company forward, and one of the best chums to have on your side when consideration for a promotion came about. It was he Tim was making plans of bringing his raise proposal to.

"Oh, hi there, Monty. What's up?"

"Nothing much going on here on my side of the building. Just want to give you the heads up that myself and the rest of the brass were cool and satisfied with the figures and estimates you made with those pansies over in Denver. It's going to look good in your future here, I can tell you that."

"Thanks ... very much thanks, Monty. Really glad to have helped out when I could."

"That aside, you and your lovely wife going to be free for dinner come weekend? I'm having a little party and figured you'd show."

"I'll be delighted," said Tim. "I'll let you know before the weekday ends."

"No problem. You know my number. Will be talking with you later."

Tim said goodbye to him and then hung up and returned to his movie. The video timer clocked it at forty-something minutes. He didn't have time to spare to view all of it now without someone soon stopping by his office. If not someone, then his secretary. He stopped the movie and shut down his laptop, deciding to wait till lunch before seeing it once more.

He rifled through the rest of his mails, hopping that was the first and last surprise he was going to get for today. Not seeing anything else of much importance, he got back to his job.

* * * *

Ellen was seated behind her desk going through her class curriculum for the remainder of the school week during lunch break when her cell phone started to ring. She saw her husband's number on its screen and said hello into the mouthpiece.

"Hey there, honey," said Tim into her ear. "What're you doing right now?"

"Nothing much, just going through my class schedule between now and when the school term closes; I sure can do with the break when it comes. How about you?"

"It's lunch break, and I'm in my office all alone, eating a sandwich with a Diet-Coke and watching a movie on my laptop. A very strange type of movie. One I think you'd really like to watch."

"Oh really? What's it about?"

"How about you take a wild guess," said her husband.

"I can't start to guess when I don't know what you're watching."

"Okay then I'll give you a hint. The leading character's a lady, very beautiful, in her mid-thirties, naked and wearing a pair of nylon stockings, and right now she's being screwed by a black man, at the same time she's munching on another woman's pussy that's in front of her ... and it' s all home-made, by the way. Does this scene ring a bell with you?"

Ellen didn't say anything for three seconds, her breath caught in her throat as the image of her escapade with Gerald last week played in her mind.

"The woman in the movie," she said almost hesitatingly, "Does she ... look like me?"

Tim laughed in her ear. "Come on, Ellen, you can do more than that. The woman is you, without a doubt."

"Oh my God. Gerald did tell me he was making some copies to distribute in some DVD stores ... but he never told me of this. He sent one to you?"

"It seems that's what he did; it was waiting for me when I got to my office this morning. When was this done, and where?"

She told him.

"How come you didn't tell me about it?"

"I want to, really I did. But Gerald made me swear not to. He told me it was going to be a surprise for you. He would have been mad at me if I had. I guess he planned it out the way he did."

"Kudos to him—it's a really smashing video. Who's the pretty lady with you in it?"

"Her name's Mabel. She lives next door to Gerald, and she's one of his sluts. She was also at that party I told you he took me to, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I recall you mentioned her name. She's got a terrific body—though not like yours, my darling."

"I hope you're not ... mad at me for it."

"Why in God's name would I be? I would have preferred being there to have watched though."

Ellen chuckled. "That was what I said to myself while he was filming me. Though I'm trying to keep a rein on things, just that sometimes satisfying Gerald can be ... really impossible."

"How so?"

"He can't seem to get enough of me, and I guess I too am always dying to please him. He does stuff with me I never thought I'd do with any other man ... even you."

"Maybe someday soon, you and I can try such stuff out for ourselves, don't you think?"

"Yes, I think I'd like that a lot. Tell me, what's the movie quality like?"

"It's alright ... though you said he'd made copies of this to sell ... won't anyone who buys it recognize you in it?"

"No, he blacked out our eyes in the ones he's selling. He told me he made three separate copies that only show our faces. You're having one of them now, and he's got a copy for himself. The last one he didn't say who he was giving it to, but he told me not to worry about it. He said that it was going to a trusted friend, whoever that is. I don't know if I still should worry or not."

Tim had a feeling he knew whom the trusted friend might be, but didn't mention it. That was his private business to follow up on, not something to worry Ellen about. Though with all what they've passed through since he returned from Denver, he reckoned she wouldn't squirm if he'd mentioned it to her. Still ... you never know.

"I can't wait to be with you tonight," he murmured into the phone.

"Really? Looks like that movie's got you all hot and bothered."

"You have no idea. I've been stroking myself since lunch break began, and I'm almost about to pop like a champagne very soon."

Ellen exploded with laughter. "Better save some for me later on. Alright, darling, I've got to go. I'll see you when I get home."

They hung up on each other. Tim waited a few seconds before dialling another number. A different female voice answered at the other end. "Hey there, sugar," purred Annie into his ear. "I was wondering when you'd call today."

"I had much work this morning, so I couldn't," he said. "Do you have a copy of the DVD disc, Annie?" "What DVD are we talking about?"

"Come on, Annie, you know the one alright. The same one Gerald, your best friend, made of Ellen and some other lady. I'm asking because I've got a copy of it here with me, and Ellen told me he made three, kept one for himself and gave the last to a friend. I'm guessing you're that friend."

Annie crackled. "You guessed right. I do have a copy, and it's very interesting. Not as interesting as the ones Eric and I have made with him though, but ... you get the picture."

"You've had yours since last week when he made it?"

"I got mine the day after. He brought it over."

"You could have told me about it."

"What? And then spoil the surprise? Nah, that wouldn't have been any fun now would it. Besides, I like it that you figured whom the third person was and arrived at me. I've been sitting here at my work office all day thinking about you ... about that other night you and me had ourselves alone. I wish we could have another night just like that again."

"I think about that night all the time too. But there's no way we can do that without me running it through Ellen and hearing what she thinks about it."

"You'd better run it through her then. The sooner you do, the better. I just can't keep myself waiting."

"But what about your man, Eric? Wouldn't he mind?"

"Remember I told you before about Eric and I fantasizing about you and Ellen some nights. He'd jump at the idea even before I mention it to him. He'd want to take a crack at Ellen, but I guess it's a better trade-off, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes, I think so too. He's back in town now, isn't he?"

"Oh yeah, he arrived last night. He and I stayed up late watching the movie. He kept talking about how sexy Ellen was in it. He's such a horny devil my Eric is."

Tim laughed. "Having a woman like you for a wife, I'm not surprised."

Another burst of laughter from Annie. "Don't you worry. Ellen's already turning into a slut herself, so then you'll be having fun knowing what it's like."

"You think she'll ever be as open and naughty as you?"

"I don't know. But give her time, and then you won't be able to keep her on a leash. She'll be dreaming of stiff pricks every waking and sleeping minute."

"Damn! Talking to you is always getting me so fucking hard right now."

"Hard enough for you wishing you had my pussy right there in your office so you can fuck it?"

"Oh yeah, damn right. This time I'm going to try not to cum too soon either."

"Hmmmm, I'll bet. Don't worry, we'll be getting together soon."

* * * *

Gerald didn't require any of Ellen's services for the day, thus she got home a little early than expected, which was often her normal time prior to when Gerald snared her into his entrapment scheme. Well, she reasoned that she had nothing about it to be worried about. He had given her the new job as promised, which meant that her teaching job at McGrath Elementary was now solidified.

As she drove towards home, she got a call from Eric Seymour, Annie's husband, asking if she and Tim were free for the evening, that they were planning a little get together at their home and would like for them to drop by, say around eight. Ellen said she looked forward to it and would inform Tim once she got home.

Tim was already home before her, as she saw his car parked in the driveway. It was past 5:00 P.M. The front door swung open before she reached it and was propelled inside the room and smothered with kisses. Tim pinned her against the wall. His foot kicked at the door, slamming it close while his lips went on kissing her. Ellen reciprocated and tried pushing him back when she was nearly out of breath.

"Wha ... what's gotten into you?" she asked, still dazed but at the same time excited by his wanton rush.

"Isn't it obvious," he said with excitement. "I just can't get the images of you in that video out of my head all afternoon."

He resumed kissing her. His hands slipped under her blouse and grasped her tits from behind her bra. Another thought then occurred to Ellen.

"Tim, we're not alone—what about the kids?"

"They're across the street playing. We've got the house to ourselves, at least for a half hour or so. Let's not try and waste it."

They made it towards the bedroom. They struggled by the doorway, struggling with each other's clothes as they got inside and fell on the bed. Tim ripped the panties off from his wife's flesh, delighted in the sight of her lace stockings and her high heels still clasped to her feet. He ran his tongue over her skin from the underside of her knees up to her thighs and hips. Ellen undid the buttons of her blouse; her tits awaited Tim as he pushed her bra get at them. She grasped and scratched his shoulders and his arms, pressing her body to his frantic touch. Tim slid his face downward to get at her wet cunny. Ellen cried out from the contact of his tongue against her sensitive clit.

"Ohhhh my Goddd, Tim ... Ohh God, Tim ... Make love to me ... Please!"

He fed his lips on her pussy, pushing her towards mountains of ecstasy while she whined and groaned under him. He finger-fucked her cunt, thrusting a finger inside her pussy and another in her asshole, still gulping her copious pussy juice till her body broke into an earth-shattering shudder and like that she exhaled her orgasm.

Within minutes they were making love to each other like ravenous animals.

****

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

This be racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still haven't got the brains to

Have the idiot wimp husband blow assholes brains out with a .45?

What a pathetic hateful wimp you are author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Weed ??

yo mon, what kinda ganga you got over there mon?

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
good

can not wait for more, this is good and real sounding

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

In the next chapter get Ellen pregnant many times overs with Geralds bastards, and al his black friends bastards then make Tim the bitch he longs to be. He wants to worship at the huge cock of the blackman where all white men shoud be. Their wife should be getting knocked up by a black man is every white husbands dream and spreading more of the mixed race bastards into this world. We need more of them. There is no shortage of middle aged happily married white sluts on this site that are cuckolding their husbands with black men so all you black men on this site contact these women and go breed with them. They won't say no and their white pathetic husbands will pay for the mixed race bastards.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
Black Diamond Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories