The Male Escort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,722 Followers

Wow, Amy laid it out there. I really didn't expect it. I took a deep breath and responded to her.

"Amy, I'm looking for a friend too. Someone I can get to know and eventually maybe become more than just friends. Sex isn't at the top of my list right now either. Don't get me wrong here, I don't want just sex but I want to make love with the woman I intend to spend my life with someday. If we become more than friends I can wait till you're ready."

We enjoyed each other's company that night and she told me all about her kids. She even said that she took them to see my grandmother. I knew Amy was someone special. I never felt so good being around any woman as I did with Amy.

We danced a couple of slow dances after dinner. I loved holding her close. She both looked and smelled great. She was just so much fun to be around and I felt so relaxed around her.

When I took her back to her parents' house, it was rather late. I walked her to the door and told her I had such a wonderful time that I would love to go out with her again. She asked me when and I told her the next day. She laughed and said the weekends she spent with her kids. She felt bad about being away from them so much.

I asked her if I could take her and the kids to the zoo the next weekend and she said, "Do you really want to take my kids out or do you have an ulterior motive?"

"Both. I want to see you again and if we're going to be good friends and I'm going to be that shoulder for you to lean on, then I'd better get to know the kids."

"Okay, it's a date. I'll see you next Saturday," she said.

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She looked surprised.

"See, I told you I could wait," I smiled.

Women in general all seemed alike to me after fucking so many. I guess I was a little jaded when it came to them but Amy seemed so different. I wanted to know learn more about her.

.

--------------------------------------

Over the weekend, I thought and thought about Amy. Why was I obsessed with her? Was it because she told me she wasn't interested in just sex? Did I think of her as a conquest? Was it because my grandmother found her and I wanted her to be the one?

There could be so many reasons but I believe it was love at first sight. I would have never believed I was capable of falling for someone so quickly but maybe I just did.

I talked to my grandmother early in the week and told her I really liked Amy and we were going to take the kids to the zoo on Saturday She told me that Amy told her the same thing. She was happy for both of us. Then I heard something from my grandmother that she'd never said to me before.

"Jeffery, don't you ever do anything to harm Amy. I'm very serious about this. I love her as much as any of my grandkids and the last thing I would want is to see her get hurt. Do you understand, Jeffery?"

My grandmother never spoke to me that seriously.

"Grandma, I care for Amy. We only went out one time. I promise you that I won't do anything intentional to hurt her."

"Thank you, Jeffery. I love you too, you know, and I want the best for you. I think Amy could be that special person in your life and believe me, you'll love her kids."

I said goodbye to Grandma and told her I would be out of town until Friday. She had my cell phone number if anything should come up.

I couldn't help thinking about Amy all week but I did have work to do. I had to plan my training sessions for some out-of-town corporate employees. I stayed at motels and usually ate lunch with the corporate bosses. I know it sounds silly but I often wondered if I ever bedded down any of their wives. I didn't like thinking this way but it did enter my mind.

On Saturday, I arrived at Amy's house. She answered the door and asked me in. Two little kids were standing there smiling at me. I knew Gina was the girl who was four and Ryan was the little boy.

"Are you taking us to the zoo to see all the amonals?" asked Gina.

"Yes, and you can call me Jeff and I think the word your looking for is animals," I smiled.

"That's what I said ... amonals, we're going to the zoo and see all the amonals," said Gina looking at me quizzically.

Little Ryan was smiling too and said, "I want to see tigers and bears and hipopmases."

Amy came into the room and said, "I see you met Gina and Ryan." She looked over at Gina and said, "Honey, it isn't amonals, it's just like it's spelled: a-n-i-m-a-l-s, an-i-mals."

Gina said it, "An-i-mals. I got it, Mommy, animals. We're going to the zoo and see all the animals," Gina said with a big smile.

I thought I would join in. "Do you know what my two favorite animals are? The rhinoceros and the hippopotamus." It made Ryan smile at me, we liked the same animals.

Amy suggested we take her van because it had the child's seat in it for Ryan. We buckled the kids in the back and away we went. I have to tell you, I've been to the zoo probably three times in my life but I never enjoyed it more than I did with Amy and the kids.

I got a stroller to push Ryan in and later when Gina got tired of walking, she was able to sit on the back behind Ryan. When we would stop at some of the attractions, I would hold Amy's hand. I felt like I was dating again.

We went into the restaurant at the Safari Zone. The kids were able to see animals through the windows while we got a bite to eat. I asked Amy if she was having a nice time.

"Yes, I am. The kids seem so happy with you. Right now I'm just happy to sit down and get off my aching feet," laughed Amy.

I looked down and she had taken her shoes off. I asked her to turn toward me and I picked up her legs and rested them on my lap. Of course she had shorts on but, man, did she have nice legs. I know that shouldn't have surprised me. Everything about Amy seemed perfect to me.

"Jeffery, what are you doing?" she laughed.

I took her foot and started to give her a foot massage. I massaged and rubbed each one. I spent time squeezing and rubbing each toe.

"Oh, God, Jeffery, that feels so good. You really can give foot massages. I thought Emmie was just saying that because you rubbed her feet. Oh, shit, that feels good."

"Mommy, you said a bad word," said Gina.

"I'm sorry, honey, it just came out. I apologize," smiled Amy, first at Gina and then at me.

"Will you rub my feet too, Jeffery?" asked Gina.

"Not now Sweetheart, maybe when we get home."

I slid my hand up Amy's calf to squeeze and rub them as I lightly massaged the muscles. She smiled a sly smile before saying she thought it was time to go. I knew I was falling deeper, I just felt it inside.

After that day, I would stop over at least once a week at my grandma's house when I knew Amy would be there. We would talk a few minutes but it helped make my day. Saturday became visiting day for me. I would be there as often as I could and we would take the kids different places. They loved the aquarium and we even went back to the zoo.

Sometimes I would stay later after Amy put the kids to bed and we would just talk or watch a movie. When I left, I usually kissed her with a peck usually on the cheek.

It was about two months later when I had reason to become paranoid again. I asked Amy to go out with me for dinner. She said yes and when I stopped by to pick her up, she asked me to come in and meet her mother. She was going to babysit the kids.

I couldn't tell you how nervous I was as I entered the house. In fact, Amy asked me if I was alright. She said I looked a bit pale. As I entered her house a lovely mature woman came into the room. I knew I had never seen her before as she said hello to me. After the blood ran back into my face I was able to talk normally to her.

She told me that Amy had told her so many nice things about me and the kids always talked about me too. I told her she had a wonderful daughter and two grandkids that she could be proud of. I was so happy after I met Amy's mother. It was as though a heavy weight was lifted off my back.

Amy said goodbye to the kids and told them to listen to their grandma. Gina came and gave me a hug. Of course, Ryan followed her around like a shadow so I hugged him also.

After we got in the car, Amy asked me what bothered me before. It confused her why I broke out in a sweat when I went to meet her mother.

I told her that I wanted to make a good first impression and meeting her mother was a major step in our relationship. She looked a bit curious but let it go. Here I was a grown man who had been with hundreds of women and afraid I might run into one them. What was wrong with me? Hell, I can answer my own question. I was falling in love with Amy and if she ever found out the truth of my past, I would lose her.

It's kind of funny. Outside of a couple of pecks on the cheek and holding her hand, we never did anything else sexual. God, I wanted to but was afraid of hurting her when or if she found out about my past. Many times, I thought about walking away from our friendship but I knew I loved her and the kids too much.

---------------------------------

The following week I asked her out again. Or I should say she asked me to take her out to dinner. I was a bit surprised but happy that she wanted to go out again.

I was thinking back about the last time we took the kids out and had just gotten back. I was holding Ryan when I smelled something. Gina was sitting next to me and said, "I think Ryan pooped his pants, Jeffery."

I looked over at Amy and she was laughing. I said, "Amy, I think Ryan needs changed?"

"So go change him," she smiled. "That is unless you can't handle changing a baby's diaper," she laughed.

Now, you have to understand that I have never changed a baby's diaper before. I looked at Amy and then at Gina. I kept telling myself, "I can do this, I'm a grown man, I can do this."

Gina said she would help and showed me where everything was. My beautiful girlfriend sat there and laughed the entire time.

I went into Ryan's room where there was a changing table. I laid him on it and got ready to unfasten the velcro straps on the diaper. Gina told me to wait as she handed me a surgical mask. "Jeffery, it really stinks, I think you might want this."

I smiled and put on the mask. She was right; it did stink to high heaven. Gina told me to throw the diaper into their disposable diaper pail. Ryan's butt needed to be wiped. Gina handed me some handy wipes and I did my best to clean him. I figured I was doing all right for the first time changing a diaper.

Gina handed me a clean diaper and I slipped it under Ryan's butt when he started peeing straight up in the air. I stepped back so I wouldn't get wet. Gina ran in the other room to tell her mom what Ryan had done. When Gina got back to the room I had used up another half dozen wipes cleaning up Ryan.

I slipped another diaper under his butt and Gina handed me the baby powder. I think I must have used half a container on the little fellow. There was powder everywhere. I quickly strapped the velcro down and looked at my artistic work. Other than the baby powder, I think I did pretty good.

I went back into the room and handed Ryan to Amy. "Do you think you used enough powder?" she laughed. "You'd make a good father, you know," she said to me.

"But I made a mess," I said.

"But you tried, Jeffery, you really tried and you didn't do so bad."

It was the first time any remarks about me being a father were made. I felt good about it.

-----------------------

As we were riding along to the restaurant Amy asked me what I was thinking. I told her it was the first time that I changed a diaper. It just made me laugh. She began laughing too.

We went to the restaurant and had a nice dinner and then to the lounge for a couple of drinks. She looked spectacular in a black chiffon dress. For some reason, she always looked great to me.

We began dancing and I held her close. She put her arms around my neck.. I couldn't began to describe how good she felt in my arms. She pulled my head down and kissed me passionately on the lips. I stopped dancing and kissed her back right there on the dance floor. Of course, all the people around us were staring at us. I couldn't believe what just happened. We had never kissed like that before and she instigated it.

We went back to our table and Amy said she had something to ask me. "Jeffrey, my cousin's getting married in two weeks and all my relatives will be there. Mom wanted me to show you off to the whole family but I don't want to put you on the spot. I know what they are all going to ask so I'm going to ask you first. Jeffery, do you love me?"

I looked at her beautiful face and those green eyes and said, "Yes, very much so."

"I love you too and always try to look my best for you but you haven't ever made a pass at me or tried to kiss me. Why, Jeffery? Is there something wrong with me?"

Oh no, I knew I had to tell her. What if I went to her cousin's wedding and saw one of my past clients and she told Amy I was a male escort? I knew the chances of that happening were slim but once the thought was in my mind, it wouldn't go away. I felt that this could be the end of what I wanted to be a new beginning.

"God, no, Amy, you're perfection at it's best. I loved you from the first second I laid eyes on you. The truth is I have been keeping something from you and I didn't want to hurt you by taking advantage of you. I have always been afraid that once I told you, I would probably lose you."

"What? Jeffery, I know all about you. Your grandma told me everything."

"My grandma is my closest friend and even she doesn't know about this. Amy, I don't want to lose you."

"You're scaring me Jeffery, what is so bad that I wouldn't want to be with you?"

"In my college days I was an advanced student and received all A's. I do have degrees in both computers and education. The terrible secret you don't know about me is I was an escort for nearly five years. Women paid me for having sex with them."

Stay tuned for Chapter 3

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,722 Followers
12