The Malvinorian Chronicles Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

He realized that he had looked mockingly at the hunter.

"In elven land the men don't help each other out when there's no spouse?"

"Elves find mastery of the passions very important."

Kilnor spat into the grass. "What nonsense. Do you know why those elves are so arrogant? Their seed is gone to their heads and has blockaded their brains. Dull guys."

The hunter looked at Arlin and pointed to his half hard cock. "Well? Do you need help you that?"

The traveler smiled. "No. This time it's my turn. Sit down on that rock."

The hunter looked up in surprise, but obeyed when Arlin knelt for him and clumsily unbuckled his pants. Arlin felt the fingers of the hunter through his wet hair while he freed his surprising already hard cock. He gently ran his hand over the warm body as he pressed his lips against the released crown.

"You've never done this?" The voice of the hunter sounded hoarse.

"No... do you?"

"Uhu." He pushed Arlins head closer to his growing cock. "Take me in your mouth. Slowly. Suck gently."

Kilnor growled and strengthened his grip on the head of the other man, meanwhile giving directions how he wanted to be sucked. Slowly his words became incoherent moans of pleasure. And when he -- growling -- blasted thick streams of sperm against the roof of the travelers mouth he already had let go all control. He totally surrendered to the man who blowed him with enthusiastic curiosity and moaned when he swallowed the seed that engulfed his throat. While his satisfied cock weakened in the mouth of his partner he tenderly caressed his short black hair.

"That was nice... you're a fast learner. Would you kiss me?"

Arlin smiled and pulled himself up, polishing his naked body against his clothed lover. When his lips touched the hunter, they both felt a slight vibration through their bodies. Arlin knew the hunter tasted his own seed on his lips. That realization did -- to his surprise -- stiffen his dick.

"I do not believe it is necessary to free you from your seed?"

"No, but it simplifies it."

Arlin wanted to ask the hunter what he meant, but was pushed roughly backwards by the man. While he leaned against some rocks, the hunter kissed him wildly, more passionatel then he never was kissed by a woman. His hands were everywhere, grabbed his hard cock and caressed his buttocks, slid over his stomach and to his nipples. With a hoarse voice, while he was jacking off his partner, the hunter looked up at him. "I'm going to fuck you."

The man must have noticed Arlins startled look. He pressed his mouth against his partners and softly whispered his name. "Not immediately, but we are going to fuck. You know that."

Arlin swallowed. He knew that his eyes betrayed his answer. And he groaned, leaning onto the hard rocks, while the hunter jerked him off a second time till he squirted his semen over his hand. Grinning, the hunter let him go and put his hand to his mouth. As he licked his fingers clean, sucking long threads of between his lips, he looked at Arlin. "Get dressed. Let's go."

In the evening, after they had built their camp and had eaten the remains of the second hare, they looked at each other in silence. The whole afternoon and evening the sexual tension was building built up. They had barely spoken anything. Arlin knew they would fuck. That the hunter would possess his body. And he wanted that. He just did not know how. Should he give himself? Did Kilnor wanted him to ask?

They both drank to much and when Arlin reached to take the jug of wine out of Kilnors hand, the hunter suddenly dropped the jug and grabbed the reaching hand. They kissed again. Hands gripped each other's clothes. The fire blazed high while they undressed each other. It felt like a liberation to press their naked bodies against each other, both their cocks already hard. Arlin landed on his stomach on the ground, squeezing his throbbing cock, but he didn't care, enjoying the hard manly body on his back, moist lips on his neck and on his shoulders. He heard the hunter spitting and felt his legs spread by a knee. He swallowed, anxious and excited at the same time, his cock pressing harder into the ground. He moaned when moistened fingers penetrated his ass. "Relax...", panted the hunter in his neck. "Think of something beautiful."

His cry echoed through the forest when the hard, throbbing pole penetrated his ass. Two muscular hands pressed him at his shoulders onto the ground. "Relax..."

The hunter groaned and slowly thrusted deeper. Burning pain and pleasure met. Arlin felt warm, moist kisses on his neck, while the grip slackened on his shoulders.

"You all right?"

His ass burned and throbbed. He nodded. He felt the hard, beating cock in his bowls. "Fuck me...", he whispered, enduring the pain. Slowly the hunter retired. An empty feeling remained. "Fuck me..."

Arlin moaned when what felt as an enormous cock slid back in his ass. The feeling to be filled. He spread his legs and looked for guidance. The hunter pulled back and thrusted again, a little faster this time. He knew he's fucked. A man he only met a few days ago, is pumping his hard cock up his ass. Possesses him like as a man takes his wife, as a lover his beloved... with the full intention of leaving his seed in him. And he liked it. And whispered again. "Fuck me..."

Their cries mingled, in the quiet, dark forest, while the fire and their lust heated their bodies. The hunter moaned his name before he bored himself with one last, hard thrust into his lovers bottom. Arlin felt how the hard body on top of his stiffened and the hard cock up his ass started to throb. His partner came hard. He heaved a cry of delight, his seed bursting against the dusty ground, while he felt the hot seed of his lover spraying in his ass. Together they calmed down, panting and trembling. Arlin felt the sweat of the hunter dripping in his neck and onto his shoulders. He shivered and moaned softly when the shrinking, moist cock slipped out of his ass. The hunter, who has now become his lover, pressed hot kisses on his shoulder, ear and cheek.

"That was nice. You have a delicious ass, man. Did you like it too?"

Arlin moaned an agreement and shuddered, his sweaty body chilling in the evening sky. With one last kiss on his shoulder Kilnor rolled off his back. Smiling, he put back on his clothes, close to his naked lover. "Come on, get dressed and let's sleep."

Arlin nodded and climbed to his feet with a painful grimace, and he slipped into his clothes and Kilnors arms. Their lips immediately found each other. Kilnor gently caressed Arlins hair, while asleep, and whispered to his forehead. "Sleep well, my love. Tomorrow you're mine again..."

***

The rest of their journey to the south they fucked every day, sometimes several times. The morning after the first time they made love they didn't touch eachother, but before noon, Kilnor had Arlin pressed against a tree, pulled down his pants and took him hard and fast, shooting his load in his ass while he jerked his partner. Usually, it was the hunter who took the other man, but after the second night, their fourth since they marched together, Arlins ass was that raw that they sucked eachother. And the third night Kilnor let his lover take him, though it was clear to both that the hunter had the dominant role. He could fuck several times a day and had a neverending taste for his lovers ass. Every time he emptied his balls into the man, depositing hefty loads of cum in his throat or ass. Each time whispering that it would be a sin not to honor Mother Nature.

After another passionate lovemaking session, the morning after their seventh night together, both men were bathed in sweat, and lied naked in each others arms. The sun had not yet climbed above the trees, but the days and therefore nights were slowly warming up.

"Tell me about the sexual habits that you have." The traveler fished a drop of seed of the lower lip of his lover and kissed him.

"You mean the forest dwellers?"

"Uhu. And their dissolute habits."

"Like fucking guys?"

"You have a peculiar initiation, it seems."

"You mean the myth that every boy and girl at eighteen is initiated at the entry to adulthood by an older, experienced male or female?"

"Is it a myth?"

"No."

"And you?"

"An unmarried neighbor. She taught me a lot."

"You can stay lovers?"

"Yes. Some do it once, others stay longer with their initiators. And if you have brought forth children, you can act as initiator. The initiate chooses its initiator. And they can not refuse."

"This use has undoubtedly attempt to curb the empress."

"Not really. She knows very well that she can count on our loyalty as she respects our faith. Altough she doesn't encourage it."

The traveler lifted his head off the chest of the hunter and looked at him while the man continued.

"And remember, she isn't a saint, who wouldn't mind at all to have grown up in the north." The hunter leaned toward the passenger and kissed him on the mouth. "The imperial palace is a hotbed of intrigue. Do you really want to venture into that snake pit?"

"Court life provides an excellent viewing for a good observator how an empire is reign."

"You talk good traveler, but say little."

Arlin looked up at his lover. He frowned a moment, but then smiled Kilnor and winked.

"You know court life only revolves around formal behavior. It is nothing more than theater. Decisions are taken elsewhere."

"You know quite a lot for a simple hunter from the north, who only was once, even as a child, in the capital."

"Knowledge is important."

Arlin laughed and kissed the muscular chest of the man, licking a few drops of sweat from it. "Were you often asked as initiator?"

The hunter turned his head away and fought back a curse. After a brief silence, he mumbled a reply. "Indicated. You are indicated."

Arlin pretended not to notice and continued to kiss the chest of his seemingly annoyed his lover. "Against your will?"

"It's an honor."

Another silence fell until the hunter made a decision. He turned his head back to the traveller, and pulled his fingers through his short hair. "Seven times. The first time by a young village woman who thought she was in love with me. That hurted both herself as my wife. Afterwards she was my mistress for a while. It has taught me not to let anyone love me."

"That's cruel."

"On the contrary. To love someone is cruel. Better to love the world, or life, or joy, or lust."

"Or the faith?"

"No. Faith teaches you to love. Learn to love you."

"And you're good at it."

The hunter smiled and kissed Arlin on the mouth. "Thank you. I hope I learned a chronicler of the Elven kingdom something about it."

"More than anything. Let me prove it tonight."

The hunter laughed and hit Arlin with his flat hand on the bare buttocks. "Do not forget. Don't fall in love with me. Cherish me, fuck me, take me, but don't lose yourselve in me."

A sigh escaped the man who stared at the sky, before he clambered out of the embrace of his lover. "Come on, get dressed. I promised to take you to Clover Vale. "

***

The next morning the forest slowly gave way for rolling green plains. The dense forest fluttered down into small bunches and finally disappeared completely. In some places low bushes had overgrew the path until they reached first pastures. Into the plain before their eyes stood a with high walls and towers belted town along a meandering river, altough compared with the Daryn was no more then a stream. Arlin made no comment about the fact that they had walked two days longer then the promised six. He didn't lament about the delay, in the contrary. The previous night they had fucked for hours. They had found a lovely, by rocks secluded place along a tumbling stream, where they even before the put on a fire, they had undressed, caressed and kissed eachother. As promised, Arlin put everyting he had learned from the hunter into practice. First he blew the man diligently as ever and drank his bountiful seed with greedy gulps, and after that he had turned him standing against the rocks while he took his ass. They made love till no one had anything to give. They didn't eat and sampled each other's body, knowing that they would leave each other the next day, never to meet again. Between each fuck they lay in each other's arms, silently, caressing and kissing, till one of them was hard again, and the other turned around to be mounted. Arlin smiled and knew he did not have to recover the night in his writings to remind it. The enjoyment of the memory and the pain of the impending parting fought with each other. He realized that the hunter since the morning of the previous day had said nothing more. He tried to let him speak about the villages around Clover Vale, but only got a soft growl as response. And he decided that the hunter suffered from the impending separation. Unless the leaving of the forest really hit him hard. Gone was his smile and the constantly flickering twinkle in his eyes.

The hunter led him to nice villages where the residents were too busy to catch up with their harvest or repairing their homes to give them more than a greeting. The country breathed hospitality. Its inhabitants life joy and zeal. Clover Vale was compared with the peacefull forest, hectic. Although the city was not very big the narrow streets filled with people, horses and carts, for Arlin it resembled a giant anthill. The chronicler heard the people yelling in a chaos of sounds, but they seemed to understand each other words very well. Entering the city was to his surprise, free of charge, though he realized later that travelers had to spend the night within the city walls and hostels paid a travellers tax. The hunter took him to a large inn called 'The Racing Dove' and arranged a price for lodging and meals with the innkeeper, a redly busy guy with dark whiskers. After that they parted with a simple handshake and without further words.

When the hunter got out of the inn, Arlins heart bled. He wanted to run after Kilnor, pull at his arm and ask if he didn't want to go back to the city he had visited in his youth. But instead he sat at a table in a dark corner of the inn and ordered a large jar overpriced wine. He did not see how the hunter walked around the corner of the inn and had a chat with a vegetable saleswoman across the busy street.

"I gave it to him, as you asked."

"Is he the ambassador?"

"He kept that hidden from me. But I don 't know for sure."

"Good. I have no further need."

"Mistress, you promised..."

"Go forth. If I have further instructions for you, I will find you at the usual place."

"Mistress..."

Out of the veil of the young woman slipped a few red hairs. Her gaze was powerful but empty. A moment, it seemed her entire eyeballs went dark black. The hunter yielded backwards in shock. He stood still for a moment, lost, between the beyond him busy running around city dwellers. Like a tree in a herd of running elk. When he looked back the sales girl was gone. Nobody seems to have noticed something. He sighed and looked, before he turned and disappeared towards the city gates, to the inn with eyes that seemed to hold a glimmer of regret.

12