The Man by the Water

Story Info
An afternoon jog around the lake leads to something more...
1.6k words
3.78
31.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kee_91
Kee_91
6 Followers

A/N: Hey everyone! This story is completely and utterly fictional. I'm sure it's happened somewhere in the world, but not to me. If you like it (or hate it) let me know! This is the first story I've posted on here, and I'm excited to get some feedback. Happy reading :)

*

Nick let out a sigh of relief as he opened the door to his apartment. After toeing off his dress shoes and loosening his tie, he made his way to the master suite to change clothes. After spending all day behind his desk crunching numbers, he was ready to enjoy his rare Friday afternoon off with a run. He made quick work of exchanging his perfectly tailored suit for running shorts, an old Superman t-shirt, and a windbreaker that he likely wouldn't need. Whistling, and in a much better mood than he'd been in all week, he pulled on his battered Nikes and was out the door.

The sun beat down on his tan skin as he made his way to the running path surrounding the lake across the street. It seemed everyone else had the same idea that he did, he thought to himself, watching several other runners speed past him. He wasn't surprised; it had been a wetter, colder Spring than normal, and today was the first time in months that the sky was free of clouds, and the weather a balmy 60 degrees. Making his way to the nearest bench, he lifted one leg and began to stretch.

"You come here often?"

Nick jerked in surprise at the playful voice coming from the other end of the bench. Looking up, he found himself face to face with his coworker, Lacy. Nick felt his groin stir as he looked her over. Clad in only a sports bra and a pair of barely-there spandex shorts, she was showing more skin than Nick had seen in a long time. He forced himself not to think of how long it had been since he'd had sex; spending as much as 60 hours a week at work didn't do much for his personal or sex life. Swallowing loudly, Nick forced himself to look up at her face, finally finding his voice when meeting her expectant smile.

"When I can," he answered her greeting shortly. "What about you?"

Lacy lifted her own leg onto the bench, beginning to stretch as she answered.

"This is my first time running around this lake. I just moved into the building across the street last weekend," she responded, gesturing towards Nick's own apartment building. Nick's mind wandered as Lacy began talking about her move from the rundown apartments 10 blocks or so down the street. His eyes took in her flat stomach as she talked, and the way the spandex shorts hugged her ass. As she stood up and stretched her arms above her head, he couldn't help but notice the way her nipples pushed at the fabric of her sports bra.

"Anyways," Lacy continued," I'm having a quick housewarming get together at my place tonight. You should stop by."

Nick tore his eyes from her body, surprised to see Lacy's eyes dancing and a smirk on her face. Caught! She knew he'd been checking her out, and she'd obviously enjoyed it. Sheepishly, Nick shrugged.

"Sure. I actually live in the same building, so it shouldn't be too inconvenient," he said jokingly, no longer stretching. Lacy plopped down on the grass and spread her legs into a V. Nick nearly choked on his tongue when he saw the way her pussy lips pushed against the fabric of her shorts, leaving nothing to the imagination. Lust hit him hard in the gut as Lacy continued to stretch, completely aware of what she was doing to him. She rattled off the time of the party and the names of familiar people who would be there, then stood up.

"Well, Nick, I'm glad I ran into you. I really hope you decide to stop by tonight. I promise I'll make it worth your while," Lacy said coyly, licking her lips.

She looked up and down Nick's 6 foot, 2 inch frame slowly with a meaning that couldn't be mistaken. Blushing, Nick stuttered a goodbye, watching the sway of Lacy's ass as she took off running in the opposite direction. He ran his hand over the half-hard bulge in his shorts, blanching when he realized what he was doing. Hoping no one had seen him rubbing himself, he began his jog.

Ten minutes into his run, he had to admit defeat. Flashes of Lacy's hard nipples and pussy lips in front of his face made his cock harder and harder, making finishing his run impossible. Frustrated and horny as hell, he headed over to a bench facing the water. Maybe the view would clear his mind and allow him to finish his run.

As he sat in front of the water, his mind wandered to what Lacy had meant when she'd said she'd make her party "worth his while." Had she meant... No. It wasn't possible. Or was it? Did she mean that she was going to fuck him? Nick had to admit that's what it sounded like. Although it had been a long time since he'd done anything outside of work, he knew a proposition when he heard one.

Thinking of sliding into her wet pussy and fucking her until neither of them could walk had his dick straining against his shorts. Unconsciously, he ran his hand back and forth over his bulge, letting out a groan at the sensation. Even if they didn't have sex, he at least wanted a blowjob tonight. The sudden image of Lacy on her knees in front of him, taking his cock down her throat and drinking his cum made him shudder. Suddenly, he became aware of what he was doing. Although he positioned in front of the water, runners still passed behind him. All any of them had to do was look closely, and they'd see him feverishly rubbing his penis through his shorts. The thought of rubbing himself to a huge load in front of all of these runners made him even harder, which surprised him. He'd never considered himself an exhibitionist; perhaps, he was just too horny to care who saw him.

Looking around, Nick made sure there was no one within several yards of the bench before zipping up his windbreaker and sliding his right arm out of his windbreaker sleeve, pulling his arm to his torso. Before he could talk himself out of it, he reached into the front of his shorts with his right arm inside the jacket and pulled out his hard cock. With his dick out beneath the jacket, no one would know what he was doing unless they were looking for it. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a group of joggers making their way past the back of his bench. He waited until they passed before giving himself a long stroke, nearly cumming at this first contact. He moved his thumb over the head of his penis and rubbed the dripping pre-cum that he encountered over the rest of cock.

Stroking himself, he imagined lying in bed on his back, with Lacy holding herself over him, fucking his face. He could practically taste her in his mouth as he imagined himself licking and sucking at her clit and fucking her hole with his tongue. He let out a quiet moan as he continued to pump himself with his fist. He knew he was going to cum soon. Any joggers behind him were forgotten as he felt his balls tightening in preparation for his orgasm.

"Hey, Nick!"

Nick heard a familiar voice call out his name as the first spurt of semen came rushing out of his cock. Still lightly pumping his cock as he continued to cum, he turned to see Lacy jogging towards him, sweating from exertion as she stopped right in front of him. Oblivious to the cum happening beneath his windbreaker, she laughed and gave him a self deprecating smile.

"I was hoping I'd run into you again before the end of my run. I completely forgot to give you my apartment number! It would be kind of hard for you to stop by if you don't even know where I live. I'm in apartment 6B," she rambled. She stopped and examined him for a moment before asking," Are you okay? You look a little flushed."

Nick was sure his face was bright red. He had cum all over his hand, windbreaker, and shorts while she was talking to him. Taking a moment to catch his breath from his hard cum, he shook his head.

"I'm fine. I just got a little warm while running. Thanks, though."

Lacy nodded. "Maybe if you didn't have on that jacket you wouldn't be so hot. Just take it off," she added, eyeing his empty right sleeve," It looks like you already started to anyway."

Nick froze. He was incredibly aware of his now soft cock resting in his lap, glistening from his recent cum. Forcing a smile, he shook his head no.

"I'll be fine. I'd rather wear it than have to carry it while running home. See you tonight!" Nick said, hoping she wouldn't argue.

"Well, if you say so," Lacy looked confused by his brush off, but waved, turned around, and yelled, "See you tonight!" over her shoulder before taking off again down the path.

Relieved, Nick tucked himself back into his shorts and wondered how the hell he was going to get home without showing the world what he'd been up to. Smiling to himself, and in a better mood than he'd been in for weeks, he had to admit that it had been worth the risk.

Kee_91
Kee_91
6 Followers