The Man From Nowhere

Story Info
Serena meets stranger on the beach.
1.1k words
3.4
11.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Saturday afternoon in July. Serena walked along the beach near her summer home in the Caribbean. She was an unusual beauty, not very tall, but beautiful. She was slender and toned with a golden tan, large blue eyes, long dark hair, and great legs. She had just come out of the ocean from an exhilarating swim and the sun had not yet dried the beads of water from her skin. She wore a fluorescent bikini that barely covered her voluptuous body. She was happy; at 23, she had more money than she could spend, a great home, great car, all of the luxuries. The only thing missing was a companion.

She stopped and spread her towel on the sand and relaxed. She loved people watching. After a while she decided to grab some lunch, as she started to get up, a rough looking man walked just past her and tossed a dirty backpack in the sand. He peeled off his shirt and revealed his incredibly chiseled physique. He noticed her staring and smiled briefly before running into the water.

She was in awe. He had intense eyes, as if he could see through her. She watched him, and couldn't take her eyes off him. As he walked out of the water, with his long dark hair all wet and messy she couldn't look away. He walked by her and sat down in the sand. She searched her mind for a way to strike up a conversation. She had to know more about him.

"You from around here?" She asked.

"Nope." He said while he shook his fingers through his hair. "You?"

"I have a summer house down the beach a little way. Are you on vacation?"

"You could say that."

He wasn't offering much. "I'm Serena," she held out her hand.

"Brad." He kissed her hand and smiled a charming smile.

She was surprised and hoped he didn't notice. Before she could stop herself, she asked him to walk with her. He agreed and off they went.

"So, where are you from?"

"No where really, I just go wherever I feel like whenever I feel like. This place is one of my favorites though.

"Really?" She couldn't believe it. She was extremely attracted to this man from nowhere.

As they walked, he told her about all of his travels and what it was like to sleep under the stars. They were getting closer to her house and she wanted to invite him in. She knew it was not sensible but still she walked in that direction. Her house was set upon a small rocky incline overlooking the beach. It was surrounded by a garden in full bloom. It offered a spectacular view of the beach and privacy when she wanted it. With out saying anything, she walked into her garden and he went along. They chatted as they walked and she mentioned, "This is home."

"This is great!" he said as he walked around her garden.

She offered him a drink and he accepted. She went inside and was back a few minutes later with two drinks and a blanket. He took the blanket and laid it under the shade of a small palm tree. They sat together and talked for a while. She was mesmerized, his eyes burned into her as they spoke. He was exactly what she was missing, she hoped. She reached across the blanket to set her empty glass down and felt his hand glide over her back.

She froze. He started to massage her and she relaxed. She lay on her stomach while his hands melted her. She was getting very hot despite how very little she was wearing. He worked his way down her silky legs and as he got to her feet, she turned over. He worked his way back up, careful not to touch her in her private places. This was driving her wild, she wanted him. She reached into his shorts and felt his thick cock. She wanted him so bad. She slowly slid his clothes off and ran her hands over his naked body. He was kneeling in front of her. She ran her hands down his stomach and down his long thick shaft. She gently cupped his balls and licked him lightly form the base of his swollen cock to the tip.

She planted wet kisses all over it with her full lips. He felt like he could explode any time but held back because her mouth felt so good. She teased him gently for a while and as she licked her way up to the head, she sucked him into her mouth. Slowly she slid up and down, her wet lips wrapped around his rod and her tongue darting back and forth. He was holding on to her bikini top between her breasts and pumping slowly while she swallowed his whole shaft, sucking wildly and moaning. He couldn't stand it any longer he ripped her top open and squirted his load all over her beautiful tits. They both flopped down onto the blanket and napped together in the afternoon shade.

He awoke with a pleasure sensation. Serena had a mouth full of cock and he was already hard. She couldn't get enough of him; he made her feel so alive and made her want to be wild. He reached down, pulled her mouth to his and kissed her softly while he massaged her huge tits and played with her nipples. He laid her back on the blanket and pulled her bikini bottom off. The head of his cock pressed against her juicy wet pussy. He rubbed her clit with it and teased her pussy lips slowly. She was so hot that before he even got his cock in her she was coming.

As her climax was slowing, he rammed his huge cock into her and made her come even harder. He fucked her fast and hard while she matched his rhythm and called his name loudly. She was driven to an amazing height of ecstasy and as he drilled into her and an orgasm began to build again she gripped his back with her long nails, he was about to come too. She rolled over and rode him with her tits bouncing in his face. Her nails were digging into his chest he started to come, she could feel his cock pulsing in her tight pussy and it made her come too. She kissed him deeply and passionately and rode him through his orgasm. They lay next to each other, absolutely in bliss. They spent the rest of the afternoon under the palm tree and she knew that he was the one she had been missing.