The Man in the Pod Ch. 01

Story Info
Fred's brain is transplanted into MOST of a robot body.
2.1k words
3.82
13.4k
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracthyus
Dracthyus
431 Followers

The amazing thing is, Fred woke up. It was only amazing because the last thing that Fred remembered, he was crashing his hoverbike at something like two hundred miles an hour, and one generally didn't wake up from that.

He couldn't feel his arms or legs, or much of anything else. He could see a sterile white room, could hear voices calling his name, could even turn his head and look around a little, but he couldn't move.

"Mister Smith? Fred? Fred Smith?" came the annoying voice. Fred nodded, and tried to lick his lips. Somehow, it didn't work.

"I'm Fred Smith," he said, his voice sounding strange. It wasn't quite his voice, and it wasn't natural. It didn't feel like he was talking... there was no tongue against teeth or moving air in his throat. It was just... a voice.

"Don't be alarmed," said the voice. "This is all perfectly natural."

"What happened to me? Am I dead?" asked Fred, starting to panic.

"Not clinically, no," said the voice. As if by magic, a figure in white faded into existence in front of him; a middle-aged man in a doctor's coat. "Your crash was pretty bad, but you were wearing an excellent helmet. Your cranium made it through the incident intact and saved your brain. I'm afraid that's about all there is, right now, but we'll take care of that."

Fred really wanted to scream and run around and cry, but all three options seemed off the menu for the moment. "I'm... just a brain?"

"For now, yes," said the Doctor, sounding apologetic. "We've installed you into a very serviceable bio-pod, and it's piping a virtual simulation into your visual and auditory channels. I'm talking to you via a network connection in the pod; we'll show you how to use it to get online in a little bit."

Fred nodded, or at least he thought he did. "I'm... a brain in a pod. Like on the news."

"Yes, your insurance covered the transition nicely," said the Doctor. "We'll be transitioning the pod into a prosthetic body fairly soon; they have to be custom made, right now. I need to ask your preference for a few things."

"Go ahead," said Fred, trying to look down at his hands. There weren't any to speak of.

"First of all, it's fairly easy to produce the head and torso component of the prosthetic body, but the limbs will take a while and they'll need to be fitted specially. We can leave you here in the virtual until the limbs are ready, or we can go ahead and install you in the partial body. It'll be for a month or so, but you'll have full access to your senses, even taste and touch. Which would you prefer?"

"I'll... I'll take the body right away, thanks," said Fred, as he tried to scratch an itch he knew he couldn't be having. "This is kind of... well... maddening."

"You're not the first one to say so," said the Doctor, nodding. "Secondly, the body has very few requirements, once you're installed. We could take care of you here in the hospital, but there's no reason you couldn't be taken care of by a registered nurse in your own home. It means a little less in the way of personal care, but some people do swear by a little familiarity to get used to their situation. Which do you think you'd rather do?"

"Um, heck, if I can go home, that'll be fine. There'll be a nurse to take care of me until I get the arms and legs?"

"We'll assign one to essentially live with you until the limbs arrive and are installed, yes," said the Doctor. "Excellent. You're going to have some disorientation in a little while when we install the pod; just try to relax."

"I... I'll try," said Fred. It wasn't like he had a lot of choices.

It was a few days before the transition, and another day until he had adapted sufficiently to the head and torso frame to be transported home. Steve, his registered nurse, met him just after the transition and then was by his side through the transportation and into the apartment.

Three medical technicians got Fred settled into the upper half of his bed and covered him up to his chest in a blanket. Under that was only a flimsy medical gown over mostly empty space. The armless, legless cyborg was propped up on a pile of pillows so he could watch his television, and the medical technicians left.

"I'm just going to set up to sleep on the couch out here in the living room, if that's all right," said Steve, his voice warm. Fred nodded, immensely grateful for the ability to nod.

"You go right ahead. I'm... I'm just gonna lay here, I guess."

Steve chuckled. "Let me get my things set up, and I'll come in and do some of the field testing. We still need to make sure all the connections are right before the limbs get here."

Fred was able to use the wireless connection in his bio-pod to operate his television, although he could have just used his onboard computer to pipe the entertainment straight into his audio and visual cortexes. He was wired for full connectivity just in case the interface between the pod and the prosthetic body crashed.

Steve came in after a few minutes and sat on the edge of the bed. "Just going to test tactile response, it'll take a little while," he said. Fred just nodded, trying to focus on the television. He wasn't much for being touched, especially by another man, and he just wanted the procedure to be over.

Steve took down the blanket and slowly removed the surgical gown covering Fred's limbless torso. The synthetic skin was nearly perfect to the appearance and touch, even being warm. Steve started with a hand on the center of Fred's chest, gently prodding.

"Feel that? Is that ok?" he asked. Fred could feel the touch as if it were his old meat-chest, and nodded. Steve's trained hands traced up to the collarbone, across to the point where the shoulders ended, and down the ribs. Fred squirmed a little bit; that tickled!

"Good," said Steve. "They got the tactile mesh just right. It can be really unpleasant if they're off by just a neuron or two." He looked into Fred's distracted eyes, admiring the quality of the prosthetic replacements. They were a lovely shade of dark blue.

Steve's hands slid up until his fingertips were resting on Fred's nipples. He gently tweaked them a bit, drawing a yelp from Fred.

"More sensitive than the other areas?" Steve asked. He didn't stop touching them.

"Yeah, like before," said Fred. He looked down to see Steve looking in his eyes, and became a little self-conscious. "Do you need to spend so much time on them?"

"Yes, sorry if that's a problem" said Steve, in a voice that said he wasn't all that sorry. "There's no physical response to the stimulation here, yet, but areas with more neural connectivity need to be tested a little more thoroughly."

He teased and stroked Fred's artificial nipples, causing very real tingles to shoot up the limbless man's spine. "That's... that's a little uncomfortable..."

"Ok. Sorry about that" he said, again not seeming all that sorry. "I'll move on."

Steve's warm, soft hands moved down over Fred's abdomen, slowly tracing his perfectly sculpted abs. Fred's breath caught short as Steve came to his artificial penis.

"Do... do you have to test that?" Fred asked, his voice surprisingly breathless.

"Yes, I do," said Steve. He lifted the flaccid length of it, feeling through the soft artificial skin for the structures within. Its detail was every bit as good as the rest of the skin, maybe a little better. "This is where you have the most neural connections, aside from the brain. We have to make sure that they've all been made correctly and that you have proper... function."

"Oh, god," said Fred, as the thing swelled in Steve's grasp. "Look, is there someone else... maybe a lady nurse..."

"Oh, don't worry," said Steve, as he squeezed the swelling member. "This is strictly clinical." Again, his voice indicated more that it wasn't so strict. "Just medical testing for mechanical systems. This is where a lot of the complexity of the body is, as well. Can't just assume it works right, yes?"

"I... guess," said Fred, not being sure at all. Steve nodded, then started to slowly stroke Fred's biomechanical cock.

"OH... oh shit," said Fred, closing his eyes. "That.... This isn't right..."

"It isn't?" asked Steve, still stroking. "Is there any pain? Does this not feel like it should when there's a hand stroking your cock?"

"It... it's fine, just..."

"Good," said Steve, speeding up the stroking just a little bit.

"Look," said Fred, "I... I can't move... I don't want you to do this, all right? Please, just stop..."

"Oh, it's all right," said Steve. "I'm your nurse. I have to perform these daily tests..."

"Daily?" asked Fred, eyes opening again.

Steve just nodded, getting a grip around the base of the cybernetic dick with his free hand. "It's really nice, you know," he said, looking down at the size of the member he was stroking. The inner structures had responded to the neural signals just the way they were supposed to; the cock was standing straight and literally as hard as steel, six inches of wide artificial flesh throbbing with mechanical lust.

"I... um... thanks? Look... Steve... I'm not, you know... I like girls, and..."

"You're certainly hard enough from me touching you," said Steve. "Come on, relax. By now, you probably really need to cum. Don't you want to cum? It's not like you can do it for yourself, right now..."

Fred felt like crying. He was frustrated and he'd never felt so helpless in his life, even when he was just a brain in the virtual. At least there, he was immune to having his body turned against him!

Steve sped up his stroking, twisting his fist a little bit when he had Fred's swollen purple head in his hand, and Fred yelped and moaned. Steve's other hand slid down to cup the artificial testicles, and he felt them retracting to build up fluid pressure. It wouldn't be long.

"Cum for me, Fred... let me take care of this beautiful cock, and shoot that cum for me!"

"No... oh fuck, don't... DON'T... don't make me... oh... OH GOD.... FUCK...."

Steve squeezed down on the synthetic balls and Fred's back arched HARD, snapping the headboard of the bed with the top of his artificial cranium. The cyborg cock fired off a long stream of clear, sticky fluid that arced over the end of the bed and splattered the television screen. Steve milked another hard spurt out of it, and another, each one bringing a tortured yell from Fred.

Fred's torso slowly relaxed back into position up against the pillows as Steve gently stroked the last few drops out.

"What... why..."

"It's mostly a silicone lubricant," said Steve, as he fetched a towel from Fred's bathroom. He began to methodically mop up the cyber-jizz. "You don't really need to eat or drink for nutrition any more, but you need to take in water and a few other things so you can produce this stuff. Don't worry, I'll be feeding you in a little while."

"No," said Fred, confused and strangely tired. Did cyborgs get the after-sex nap thing? "Why did you do that to me? I didn't want that..."

Steve sat back on the side of the bed and rested a hand on the socket that would eventually be Fred's hip. "No, you didn't. That's ok, though... I wanted it. I wanted to make your big, beautiful cyber-cock feel good, and show you that there's a lot you can still do. We'll be doing that every day... at least every day."

"I... I don't want you to do that," said Fred, as he started to compose an e-mail to the chief surgeon with a carbon-copy to the police. "This isn't right, Steve, please..."

"Oh, no," said Steve. He pulled out his smart phone, and tapped a few applications. Fred's eyes went wide as he felt his network connections shut down!

"I have super-user access to the computers in your bio-pod," said Steve, holding up his phone. "And I have you and your body all to myself until those limbs arrive. We're going to have a LOT of fun for the next month or so," he said, smiling. "Now just hang out and watch t.v. I'm going to grab a shower and then we'll give you a nice long sponge bath to get the rest of your jizz off. And then, we'll see just how long your refractory period is."

Fred was terrified as his cyber-cock started to rise again at the mere thought of what Steve had in mind, and the maniacal nurse laughed as he pulled his scrub top off.

To Be Continued

Dracthyus
Dracthyus
431 Followers