The Man That Owns Me Ch. 01

Story Info
A sissy slut meets the man she will serve and obey.
4.1k words
4.6
102.6k
106
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers

Unlike many of the other men I saw, let visit me and have their way with me, he was not to the cum-and-run type. Most men are. He was different than all the rest. Most of the men I met online and allowed to visit me at my house were all hot and bothered in the chat rooms, hot to be with a sissy boy that was all femmed up and girly girl. But as soon as they would cum they ran away fast, left ASAP. Most all of them came down with what I call 'queer fear'. As soon as they would cum they were suddenly overcome by guilt, shame and a feeling of dread at what they had just done. They were all driven and very horny when online and chatting but as soon as they came into the condom I insisted they wear when they fucked me they left quickly.

Until I met my boyfriend I only dated married men. I was not looking for a 'husband', a regular boyfriend. I was looking for a variety of men to have hot sex with. The more, the better, I met men almost daily. My ad on several online sissy boy sites described what I was looking for: 'Submissive femme sissy 'girl' with embarrassingly tiny penis loves older married men, can be a very dirty little sissy boy for you, Daddy—and even better sissy 'girl'. I'll do all the things your wife won't do. Let me be your dirty 'girl'.' That, and a picture of me, completely baby smooth and sissy-like in white stockings, bustier, no panties with a pink ribbon on my little thing and very cute high heels, got a lot of response to my ad. I was a first amazed at how many older men harbor a fantasy to be with a sissy like me. There seemed no end to men like that.

Although I was wildly promiscuous I was safe to the point of distraction. I had rules. I never met a man in a motel or car. Many wanted to meet that way. And I made it clear that I did not date gay single men. I thought married men would be the safest bet for satisfying my need to be used discreetly as a sissy slut. I only let a trusted man, one I had talked with several times voice-to-voice on their cell phone and got a good feeling for, come to my house. I felt I could control a situation that could potentially get out of hand much better at my house than in a car or motel room. I'd let them come to my house, let them see me 'dressed', and if they liked what they saw I would let them have me, use my mouth and my rear end, whatever they wanted. I gave a lot of hand jobs too. I was a very pleasing little girl and extremely popular. I didn't care what they looked like for the most part. I only wanted to be used, used, used. I made them use condoms, even for oral sex with me. Not one of them complained. I'm very good at doing that, condom or not.

I was seeing two to three men almost every week and sometimes more. My ad generated much interest. I had a ton of online admirers. One of the hottest things I did was see multiple men in one day. I remember loving changing outfits, dressing for each 'date', one man gone, another on the way. I felt like a high-end call girl, doing hair and make up for each man differently. I had several repeat visitors, once they'd get over their 'queer fear' and get hot again a weeks or so later. And some of the men I saw had very particular tastes and needs. One man I remember only wanted to finger fuck me over his lap. I remember picking out a super cute pair of tiny ruffle see-through panties just for him, panties that showed off my rear end beautifully. He didn't' care. All he wanted was to get his finger in me. He didn't even want to cum, just fingered me for almost an hour with a thin rubber glove on his hand, huge erection in his pants. Most wanted my mouth. They would have me on my knees or over the edge of my bed, going down on them on my couch while sitting next to them. They just wanted to be sucked until they came into the condom I made them wear and into my mouth. They were easy. The huge majority of men wanted that because their wives either stopped doing it for them or would not do it, period. I love doing that for man, simply love it. And it showed. I'm very good at that.

I had several that paid me return visits. I had one visitor (and that is exactly how I thought about them, 'visitors') that wanted me completely naked when he arrived. He wanted me to meet him at my front door wearing absolutely nothing as soon as he entered my house. Me, naked, no makeup, no girly girl stuff at all, just baby soft and naked. He made me feel like a very little boy. I liked that. He would lead me by my hand to the back of my living room, have me kneel and unzip him, take his cock out and put a condom on him with my mouth. By the time he got to my couch he was hard, always rock hard. Which made it difficult to get him out of his pants, I remember smiling to myself about every time thinking about that. He was huge. Then he would pick me up under my arms put me over my couch, left me effortlessly. He was so strong! He would bend me over the back of my couch with my butt way up high and exposed to him. The he'd fuck me, and did he ever fuck me! He didn't even take his pants down. That was his thing. He just showed up, fucked me, came in me and left, said nothing to me before or after. I saw him maybe twenty times before he drifted off, probably to another sissy boy.

I played for years with too many men to count. I lived alone, way secluded house out of town, worked from home, and had the perfect sissy whore lifestyle going for me. To the outside world, friends, business associates, etc., I was just another regular person, nondescript straight male. It was at that time in my life that I met the man that owns me.

My boyfriend ('owner' I should more accurately say) was different from the men I was seeing. From the very first date with him he was different. He told me he would be, in private chats with him. And when he talked with me on the phone he got me hotter than any man I'd been with online or for real, ever. He was different in that he could talk. That and he made me think about him, hunger for him. Most men are very inarticulate, grunt 'yes', 'no'. Not him. He could talk in a very dominant and seductive voice, describe in detail the dirtiest of things—and drag the dirties things out of me. Phone sex with him, prior to meeting him, had me addicted. I didn't want to get off the phone with him. He knew me deep inside even before I met with him. That is what I felt, he KNEW me! He spoke to the submissive little bitch he knew I longed to be. And I could tell he could talk anyone into anything.

The first time we met I remember wearing a black outfit, way sexy, almost Dominatrix-like. I wore black spike heel ankle boots, seamed lace top nylon stockings, little black bows in the back at the top of each stocking. I wore black lace panties and a short black ruffled top lace bustier. I wore a lace neck choker with a black rose in front, huge black plastic large hoop earrings, and my hair was way big, up high and blonde. I wore bright red lipstick to set it all off, mega dark eye makeup and big extended lashes. I wanted him to see me at my 'most fierce', my most aggressively feminine. I wanted him to not only like me, I wanted him to want me, want me bad.

When he came in the door and saw me for the first time, dressed like I was, he did something no other man had ever done, and it shocked me completely. He kissed me, kissed me deeply. He pushed me up against the wall very forcefully and kissed me!

I was standing as I always did when a new man would enter my house, in my large hall with my back to the wall full-length floor to ceiling mirror. I did that so they could see the back of me as well as the front. I remember him just walking in like he owned my house, took me by my arm and pulled up to him, quickly and forcefully pushing me up to the wall and pinned me to it. He held me tightly in place and shoved his tongue down my throat. I didn't even try to resist. He was much bigger than me, super strong and built well, warrior like. I felt him hold me in place against my hallway wall and kiss me so deeply that I got wet, started to drip in my panties. He was a wonderful kisser! I'd never had a man do that to me before.

He didn't let up. He kissed me for a long time. And when he put his large muscular hand on my butt, held me in place by my cheeks, I almost came right there. I remember him holding my arm so tight I thought I'd have a bruise. He pulled his lips off of mine, after what seemed like forever, me breathing deep and panting, and smiled at me.

"Hello."

That was all he said. I was under his spell, my lipstick all over his face and mine. All I could do was breathe deeply, my sexual heat on display on full display.

He dragged me to my couch, my heels clicking on the tile floor in my hall. He sat me on his lap. I felt his hand cup my butt at the edge of his muscular leg. He went right into my weakest part with that. A man's hand on my butt drives me crazy. I lose it completely. His other hand drifted down between my legs. As I felt his fingertips drift softly over wet spot on the front of my panties and over my wet penis inside of them, I felt him nibble my ear. I also felt goose bumps rise all over myself. I felt my penis rise up and out of the waist band of my underpants, felt just the tip of it stick out as it stood straight up for him. He ran his fingertip over the hole of it, made little circles in the wetness of me and made me moan and whimper. All the time cupping my rear end, I was crazy for him.

"Do I have your attention, baby doll?"

He breathed deep into my ear as he whispered that. He kissed and nibbled my ear lobe. I was lost to him, lost, lost, lost. I will never forget that first meeting with him. Never. I close my eyes and see and feel it all as if it were happening right now. He had my undying attention. He was the man I'd been looking for, not even knowing I was looking for a man. A real man.

I remember, him standing, me sliding off of his lap, and watching him undress quickly. He was gorgeous. And he had a very big cock too. I liked that, to say the least. He stood naked in front of me as I sat where he left me shaking and quivering on the couch. He moved up to me, his huge semi erection bobbing in front of me. He was rock hard. I felt him move my head toward him. I looked up at him and told him I had to have him wear a condom. He moved so quickly I couldn't stop him. He grabbed my head in the back, his other hand pinching open my mouth, up under my chin, his fingers digging into my cheeks. Before I knew it he was in my mouth and holding my head tightly in place. I tried to pull back but could not. He used me like that for over half an hour, made my jaw and mouth numb. He was so big, kept thinking that the whole time he methodically fucked my mouth and throat.

When he came he choked me. He shot directly down into my throat, hit the back of it and made me gag slightly. I did my best to swallow but much of it pushed out of my mouth and ran down the sides of my lips and out onto the front of my bustier. He pumped until he finished and slowly slid himself out of my mouth. I never knew a man to cum that much. He held his wet and still somewhat erect cock just an inch from my face.

"Don't you move. Keep your face right there."

He stared down at me. I felt like crying, felt slighty afraid of this man. I felt definitely over powered by him. I looked up at him.

"No man has ever done that to me."

I felt soft tears in my eyes.

"Shhh, kiss it. Do it. Kiss my cock."

He was so quietly dominant, so forceful. I kissed the end of it.

"Run your tongue up the hole, lick it, kiss it!"

I felt him gently push my head toward it. I did as he told me to do.

"Put the head of it in your mouth, take it back out and kiss it!! Do it like you mean it, sissy girl. Show me you love doing that for me. Convince me."

I did as he asked me to do. I lost myself to him completely. I started kissing him, licking him, pushing him into my mouth and then back out again. That went on until he was rock hard again and standing straight up and rigid. He was at least 9" and very thick. I ran him in and out of my hand, ran the tip of my tongue over the head of it. I was licking him when I felt him take my arm. He pulled me up to him, pressed up against me.

"You are a very good sissy boy. You're going to be a better girl. You're going to be my sissy girl. We will see to that."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, what I felt for this man. He hadn't been in my house for more than hour or so. I melted for him. I was addicted right from the start. And then he kissed me again. I felt myself start to cry softly as he held me up to him, kept me from falling to the floor. I felt limp in his arms.

"I love the way you look. I like your pretty big girl outfit. I told you that if I like what I see I'm going to make you mine. Didn't I tell you that? Didn't I?"

His fingers drifted into the crack of my butt over the top of my panties, his other hand holding me firmly in place by the back of my neck.

"Yessss...uhh...oooo...I loved the way you talked to me on the phone...I did...uhhhhh..."

I felt his fingers go down into my panties, down into the crack of my butt. One finger tracing the rim of my little hole, he was making me so weak that I almost fell to the floor.

"I do like what I see. And what I feel. And you are a very good little cock sucker."

He stared at me.

"Say that. Tell me you are a good little cock sucker. Say it!"

"I'm a good little cock sucker. I am. I'll do that for you. I'm a good little cock sucker, Daddy."

I felt my face go bright red, felt like crying but didn't. I never felt more submissive for a man than at that moment. He was hypnotizing me. At least that is what it felt like. I wanted to please him. Badly. I don't remember every feeling hotter for a man.

I felt the middle finger of the hand he had inside of my panties push up very slightly into my tight little hole. I winced. I felt his other hand go to the back my neck and hold me so firmly in place I knew I could never get away even if I wanted to.

"Uhhhhh..."

I pulled slightly away, felt my rear end tighten on just the tip of his finger.

'Shhhhh. Listen."

He started running his finger tip around in little circles, spreading me wide ever so slightly.

"The first time I put myself in you I'm going to cum in you. And when I do that you will be mine. Tell me you understand that. Tell me."

"I do. I do...I do..."

I was gushing.

He smiled, his face tight up close to mine. I felt his finger go into me. I rose up onto my toes. He held his finger deep up inside of me, his other fingers in a fist holding my cheeks spread wide apart inside of my panties.

"You are going to stop seeing other men. No more playing with others. You are going to see only me. If you see anyone else it will be because I make you do that. Do you understand me?"

"Yesssssssss, yess...yess..."

I was hypnotized. I would have said anything to him at that time. I remember feeling like I wanted nothing other than to be his.

He released my neck and his hand went to my penis. He covered my little thing with his big hand, his other hand still up into my butt.

"Good boy. Now we are going to concentrate on your mouth. When I'm satisfied that you worship me properly I'll take that ass of yours. But not until. You want me to fuck that ass, then you be a good little cock sucker and earn it. You want to be a good little cock sucker for me, don't you? Don't you?"

His hand pulled out from between my cheeks, his finger pulled from me so quickly that it stung slightly as my little hole was pulled hard apart. I cried out.

"Yes, I do. I do. Please let me do that for you...please..."

I didn't wait to be told. I sank to my knees. He put his finger to my lips. I could smell and taste my rear end as he pushed his finger slowly into my mouth. I sucked it clean for him. He slid his finger out of my mouth and his hand went to the back of my head. His huge cock bobbed an inch from my face. I took him back into my mouth a second time.

He stood motionless with his hands on his hips and stared down at me as I sucked him in the most submissive and worshipping way I knew how to do. I wanted this man to own me. I knew it then.

He stood silently and watched me as he came in my mouth the second time. Not saying anything, not making a sound, he just watched me masturbate him with my face, him spurting hard into my mouth again and again as I struggled to not choke, struggled to swallow it all.

When he finished he pulled himself from my mouth. He wiped his cock on the side of my face. He said nothing, stared down at me as I looked up at him, slight tears in my eyes.

"Your lipstick is a mess. Look to the floor."

I felt him slap my face gently as I turned my head down. He patted the back of my head.

"Good girl. And that is what it is from now on. Good 'girl'. I want the way you look tonight to be the minimum. I want your makeup and hair perfect, your girl clothing to be as alluring as it is tonight. I want you to start thinking of ways to become more and more feminine. You are a work in progress."

He laughed as he started to dress. I stayed as he told me to, kneeling in the middle of the room, my eyes to the floor.

When he finished dressing he walked to my door. He looked back at me.

"I meant what I said. No more men. Only me. You want to see other men, fine. But if you do I won't make you mine, wont' let you suck my cock, you won't see me again. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

I heard myself answer meekly, under his spell.

"You will become a good little cock sucker. Trust me on that. That should make you happy. Pleasing me should make you happy and keep that little thing of yours sissy wet. I want that to be what you think about only. You do what you're told and I'll give you everything we both know you need, baby doll. Tell me again, say it. Let me hear it."

He snapped his fingers, loud.

"I'm a good little cock sucker. I am your little cock sucker."

I heard myself say that and something clicked in my head, 'I am your little cock sucker' just came out naturally. I was, at that moment. I became totally his. I stared at the floor repeating it like a mantra.

"Let me see that same outfit in all white, next time. Make yourself into a cute little bridal slut to play with. And I want you in 4" heels at a minimum. And red lipstick is for big girls. But for you, I think pink would be best. Pink shiny lips, little girl. You should be ready to please me day after tomorrow. I'll call you."

Yes, Daddy, yesss...I am your little cock sucker, I'll be ready to please you..."

I heard the door open and close as I lost myself to saying that for him. He was gone. That was my first 'date' with him. I was in a trance. I tasted his cum in my mouth, saw it on the top of my bustier. I felt dizzy.

I masturbated in very kinky ways three times that night thinking about being fucked by him, having him in me, having him cum in me whenever he wanted to. I did something I hadn't done in years that night too, remember it well. I got out of the outfit I wore for him and redid my makeup perfectly...but with shiny pink lip gloss. I put on another pair of panties, smooth panel in the front. I wore panties and heels only. I covered the inside of the panties with k-y jelly and then fucked a pillow on my bed. I rubbed myself against a pillow, thrashed around like a crazy girl, made myself cum like that, fucking a pillow over and over. I thought about doing that to entertain him, to entertain his friends. All I wanted to do was be the dirtiest whore he'd ever have, do the dirtiest kinky things he could possibly imagine. I kept the panties on, messy, messy, messy. I just pulled them down far enough in the back to mount a wall mount dildo like that. I was a whore on fire. I made myself cum again masturbating while fucking myself for over an hour. I wanted to do it all for his amusement. I fucked my pillow a second time and cried out loud as I finally came a third time inside my panties. I laid there in my own cum filled panties mess feeling owned. Used and owned.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,209 Followers
12