The Man That Owns Me Ch. 02

Story Info
A sissy 'girl' has a very good second 'date'.
3.5k words
4.53
57.9k
45
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,213 Followers

I feel a sharp slap on my left cheek. His strong hand comes down so hard across my butt it shakes the bed, it makes me cry out. A loud 'SMACK' reverberates off of the walls in my bedroom.

"Please..."

I hear my voice quiver, tremble as I look back over my shoulder at him. It's the fifth time he has hit my rear end hard letting each slap sink in before the next. I feel slight panic.

"Be quiet. This is for your own good. You'll learn to do as you're told. And my hand is the least of your worries, little boy. I'm going to get a paddle. I think that would be more effective. Remember how you played with this little thing when I teased you in the chat room about paddling you, do you?"

He reaches up between my legs. He pushes his hand up against the crotch of my dangling panties. He pushes them up against me, cups my soft penis and balls in his hand. He feels me stir. He laughs loud as he removes his hand. He adjusts the waist band my panties, the legs, the way they hang just below my exposed butt. He fans them out between my naked thighs. He displays them, and me. I feel his finger run up the crack of my butt. It drifts up over my tight little hole. He circles it with his index finger.

"When I say I want this displayed properly I mean it. Now that is the perfect picture. It's precious. In fact that's what I think I'll name you, 'precious'. That would be a perfect little sissy name for you, wouldn't it?"

He pats my rear end. He doesn't wait to hear my mumbled and embarrassed answer, 'yes...'.

I am on my hands and knees on the bed. I'm in the outfit I met him at the door in, the outfit he told me to have on when he arrived for the second visit to my house. My under pants are down such that they expose and highlight my round butt. Per his dominant instructions, I climbed up onto my bed and presented my rear end to him. The panties I wear are down just below the bottom curve of my cheeks, my legs spread just enough so that they hang down between them and don't fall to my knees. The crotch of my frilly under pants barely touching the bed. They are displayed as well as my naked baby smooth rear end.

He was upset when I slipped them down. The lacy ruffles at the waist band were crimped slightly, not straight. They hung at a slight angle. He wanted me perfectly displayed, my panties too. He yelled at me, spanked me hard and very fast. He scolded me and got my total attention. I did my best to please him, as I said I would when I agreed to his demands earlier.

"Much better. We're definitely getting a paddle. A crop too, you'll learn to please."

He finished straightening my panties. He runs his hand over my naked cheeks, feel the soft firm roundness of my butt. He continues up my back, up to my neck, his hand drifting over me. He's petting me. He grips my neck gently and holds it firm.

"Arch your back, baby. Put that thing up like you want me to see it. Offer it to me. Show me that little hole like you want me fuck it. If I tell you to do this for someone else I don't want you embarrassing me. Show me! Be a good girl."

I can still taste his cum in my mouth. I feel my lipstick smeared all over my lips and chin, see it stain the pillow under my face. I push my butt up and outward as far as I can. I arch my back so much it hurts. I feel his hand squeeze my neck. He pats my butt with his other hand stroking me.

"That's it, that's it. Right there. Now that is a picture to behold, Precious. You remember that. You give me less than that and I'll paddle that ass of yours so hard you won't sit for a week. I want this position memorized, little girl. When I tell you to present that ass, this is what I expect, nothing less."

He moves to the back of me. He takes his cell phone from his pocket. He takes several pictures of me. I feel totally compromised, slight terror at him having pictures of me. I say nothing. I feel my face turn bright red.

"You have the prettiest little rear end. That hole of yours is going to be one of my most prized possessions."

He takes several more pictures.

An hour ago I met him at my front door. I dressed as he suggested I do when I saw him for the first time two days ago. That was our first 'date'. When he arrived today I was exactly as he instructed me to be. I'd been chatting and talking with him for months prior to meeting. He was a man that turned me on like no other. I wanted to please this man, badly.

I was in bridal white. I wore a lace top bustier, lace sheer panties with small frilly ruffles across the rear, lace top thigh-high stockings with tiny lace bows at the top of each stocking, white 4" spike heel open toe stiletto heel shoes with thin little ankle straps, and huge white plastic hoop earrings. I was in a blonde big-hair up-do wig. I wore mega false lashes with huge mascara, took an hour just to do my eye makeup, and shiny pink lip gloss. My toe and finger nails were baby pink. I was shaved and moisturized. I was a baby smooth sissy girl for him, top to bottom.

When he entered my house, unlike the first time, he did not kiss me at the door. He walked right passed me to the couch and sat.

"I love your look. Very nice."

He stared up at me as he leaned back into the couch, me standing before him in the middle of my living room.

"I want you to be in a short silk robe when I enter. Short enough to see all of those legs but just long enough to cover your butt just to the bottom of your cheeks. I'll expect that the next time. A lady doesn't give it all away right up front."

"I'm sorry. I..."

He held is finger up to 'shush' me.

I felt the need to apologize to him. He already had that power over me. I was already under his spell. I had been thinking about how dominant he was the first time we met, how I masturbated ceaselessly over the past two days thinking about him, thinking about what he did with me the first time he came to my house, kissing me like no other man ever had before, cumming in my mouth the first time I met him. No man had ever done any of that to me before. No man had ever gotten to me like this man did. I felt my face go red, felt my little thing shrink in my panties.

"What are you?"

I thought about the first time, what he made say, repeat to him over and over. I felt my throat slightly choke, felt totally embarrassed. He stared at me, aloof.

"I'm your cocksucker."

I choked slightly, could barely hear myself say it. I looked to the floor.

"You're what?? What are you???"

I looked at him.

"I'm your cock sucker. I am yours. I want to be yours. I'm your cock sucker, nobody else's. I'm your cocksucker. You can cum in my mouth. I'm your cock sucker..."

The words fell from my mouth. I felt my humiliated stammering go on and on. But I also felt my little thing go semi erect in my panties as I said those words to him.

He undid his belt and unzipped his pants. He lifted slightly on the couch and slid his pants down to his ankles. I started to move to him.

"No!!! Stay, bitch! You move when I tell you to."

His cock was rock hard, standing up and laying against his lower stomach. He was beautiful.

"I'm going to let you make me cum again. But first you listen to me. If I let you do that, make me cum in your mouth and let you swallow it, you are mine. So think about that before you come over here and get on your knees, little girl. And once your mine, when the times right I'll cum in that ass of yours. At that point I truly own you. And once I own you I can give you to others, whatever I want to do with you I can do it. Do you understand me?"

He held is cock up by the base of it. He had to be close to 10" and very thick too. He was huge. I loved the way he looked, the way he talked to me. I was hypnotized. I wanted this man. I looked to the floor and murmured 'yes'.

"I'm your cock sucker...".

I heard the words drift softly from my mouth, felt a very slight submissive tearing in my eyes.

"I know you. I know what you need. Trust me, I do. We've chatted now for months talked on the phone extensively. I've heard all your dirty fantasies and your sordid little confessions. You have a very dirty mind, sissy boy, a very dirty mind. No man has ever been able to give you what you really need. I can and will. You want me to do that. Don't you?"

He leaned forward on the couch, to the edge of the seat, his large erection bobbing on his lap.

"Yes....yes...yes..."

I felt hypnotized by this man. I felt my face turn so red I thought I would explode.

"Well, pretty boy, I'm going to give you what you need. All you have to do is trust me and do what I tell you to do. You'll learn to do that. I've been looking for you just like you've been looking for me. I know what submissive little boys like you not only crave but need deeply. I'm going to give that to you. You're going to give me what I need too. You're going to be my little cock sucker, my little ass licker, my little bitch, the sissy I fuck, spank, paddle, give to others. You'll be my whore and my perfect girly girl lady on top of all of it. Look at that little thing in your panties. Look at that wet spot on the front of them. You are easy to read, sissy girl. That little boy penis has one purpose, baby. To amuse me."

He looked at me, sternly, smiled up at me.

"Have I said anything you don't like hearing, have I?"

I was frozen. My penis was dripping, a huge wet spot on the front of my lace panties. It was not lost on him.

"No, Daddy...no..."

I looked to the floor.

"I'm your cock sucker. I am. I love the way you talk to me. Please, let me show you, please...I'm your cock sucker."

He sat back, held his cock up straight by the base. He snapped his fingers twice and pointed to it.

"Make me cum with your mouth."

I went to him and knelt before him. I took him into my mouth and masturbated him for over half an hour before he came. He sat and watched, said nothing. He watched me submissively worship him. I was dripping in my panties, throbbing and straining as I moved on him. When he came I swallowed it all.

He pulled my head up and off of him as soon as he finished. I didn't want to take him out of my mouth. I have never been more crazy for a man, more sexually on fire than I was for him. I wanted to be his, wanted to suck him all night, every night.

"Let's go up to your bedroom. You have much to learn. We start your training tonight."

I felt him wipe his semi erect cock across my face as he held the back of my head firm when he stood. He bent down and pulled up his pants, putting himself back together and in place. I felt him take my arm firmly and pull me up to my feet. I looked to the floor, eyes lowered. I knew my makeup was a mess. He pulled me to the stairs.

As soon as we entered my bedroom he slapped my butt firmly.

"Get up on the bed, hands and knees, sissy girl, face down butt up. Pull those panties down just enough to show me that rear end. Don't pull them down all the way. Move."

He slapped my butt again as I moved quickly to the bed. The only thing I could think about was that he wanted to fuck me. I wanted that, wanted that bad.

And now here I was being taught to display by rear for him, my underpants perfectly displayed too. My rear stung and was bright red from the spanking he administered with his hand when it wasn't all done to his specifications.

When he finished taking pictures of me he moved to the back of the bed. He moved up close to my rear end. I felt the tip of his middle finger go between my stretched wide open cheeks. I felt it go right to the rim of my tight little hole. He pushed in slowly with his finger tip. He felt me clench, felt my resistance. He heard me whimper, cry out slightly. His middle finger now pushed half into me, he removed it quickly. It hurt as it stretched my delicate little hole and I cried out. I felt him slap my rear end so hard I saw stars. And then he hit me again...and again.

"Please...Daddy...Please, uhhhh...please..."

"You just learned an important lesson, little boy. This should be lubricated at all times. It should be slippery and ready to take anything I put into it. You'll learn to put just enough K-Y to make you slippery and ready for use but not enough to stain your pretty panties or my pants, should I have you sit on my lap. A slippery and tight little girl is a must."

He slapped me again hard. He reached up and took me by my neck holding me tightly, slapped me five more times hard and fast in the same spot. I felt tears in my eyes. I felt like I'd disappointed him, actually felt terrible about that.

He stopped spanking me and moved to the chair in my bedroom and sat.

"I'll wait. Lubricate yourself. MOVE!"

He stared at me as I hurried to my bathroom to get lubricant. I quickly applied it to myself, careful to not make a mess. I hurried back to the bed and presented my rear, panties perfectly displayed. I felt completely under his spell. I arched my back and pushed my butt out, feeling the first real tear run down my cheek. I saw it fall to the pillow in front or me.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I really am. Please don't be mad with me."

He stood from the chair, said nothing. He moved to the back of me and matter-of-factly pushed his middle finger up and into me all the way. I clenched slightly, winced and whimpered. His finger went into me easily but my little hole was not ready for it so quickly.

He pulled his finger out quickly. He slapped my rear five times. I started to quiver, started to cry.

"Again. No resistance! Do you understand? When I put my finger or anything else into this hole I don't want to feel any resistance! I want you receptive and ready, bitch!"

He slipped his finger into me again. I struggled to stay perfectly relaxed, felt him push up deeply into me, all the way in. I felt his fist and hard knuckles up between my cheeks. I stayed completely soft for him.

"Good! Now that's a good girl."

His finger slipped all the way out of me and then back into me all the way again. He did that repeatedly for the next five minutes. I buried my face in the bed in front of me, felt humiliated and used. It was a feeling I know he liked and was trying to bring about in me. It was working.

"You really do have the perfect ass. I want you to know I like that, like that a lot. Don't think that you don't please me. You do. If I didn't think you'd make the perfect bitch I wouldn't be here with my finger up your ass right now."

He pulled his finger of me, wiped it on my back. I felt his wet and slippery middle finger rub clean against me. He reached down and took me by my arm, pulling me gently up and off of the bed. He stood facing me. I felt his hand go to the small of my back pulling up tight to him, and then down to cup my right cheek, my panties dangling from my legs. His other hand went to the side of my face. He French kissed me.

I almost fell to the floor, went weak in his arms. I started to cry. He kissed me passionately. He held me in place like that and drove me crazy. I felt my penis go erect between the two of us and then felt his hand reach down and cup it. He pulled back slightly, kissed my cheek. He stroked just the head of my little erection.

"Not bad for a second date, huh baby?"

I couldn't believe this man. I was his.

"I think I love you."

He laughed when I said that. I felt him run his hand over the wet head of my little thing, felt his other hand squeeze my stinging and bright red rear end.

He pulled back slightly and took his hands of me. He undid his belt and quickly dropped his pants. He looked at me and snapped his fingers twice. I knew what that meant. I went to my knees in front of him and quickly took him into my mouth.

He came in my mouth a second time, this time making all the noises a real man makes, moaning and working my mouth with his cock. He lost himself to me. I felt his hand take my head firmly and hold me in place as the first spurt of him hit the back of my throat. He started to fuck aggressively, filling my mouth.

When he finished he left his soft penis in my mouth. He looked down at me.

"I think we've established something very good here, little girl."

I felt his hand go to the back of my head, hold me in place. I felt him rub his semi erection around in my mouth.

"You're going to be amazed at how far I'm going to take you. And I'm already amazed at how ready you are to be taken there. I'm what you've been looking for."

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, pushed my head back and away from him gently. He took his cock in hand and wiped it on the side of my face and over my chin. He bent and pulled up his underwear and pants. He fastened his belt. He moved slowly to the door.

"Your makeup is a mess. Fix that after I leave. And I want that butt lubricated, soft and smooth. No resistance, baby, none. You are going to be my perfect girl. You're a little boy now but that will change. Lubricated all the time, even when you leave the house to shop or get coffee. What are you?"

I looked up at him from my kneeling position on the floor.

"I'm you're cocksucker. I really am."

I smiled softly at him, my makeup smeared all over my face, the taste of him in my mouth. He said nothing. He turned away from me. He left the room. I heard him let himself out of my house downstairs.

I took time to redo my makeup. I was his now and wanted to do as he asked me to do. After my makeup was perfect, I masturbated in front of my full length mirror in the bathroom, panties perfectly displayed and hanging between my legs. I stared at myself in the mirror after I came onto the floor. I looked at myself and said to the sissy girl in the mirror, 'I'm his cocksucker. I don't want to be anything else.'

I stayed like that and masturbated again. He was right. It was not bad for a second date. As a matter of fact, it was a perfect second date. And I wanted at least a thousand more.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,213 Followers