The Man That Owns Me Ch. 04

Story Info
A sissy is taken to a new level.
3.5k words
4.63
51.1k
37
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,201 Followers

"Don't be shy. Pull your panties down, baby boy. Show the man that cute little thing."

He laughs, smiles at me. He's seated on the couch next to a man I've never seen before. When they entered my house I expected only him. I hurry to do as told. It's something that is part of me now. I never hesitate to do as he orders, dominant of otherwise. He owns me completely. He has trained me well. And I'm more than a willing sissy sex slave for him.

I lower my panties the way I've learned to do after months of severe paddlings and whippings. He demands attention to detail. He demands teasing allure, fashion model-like sexiness. I lower them as part of a show, a tease, a delight for him. I've been well trained to be the perfect whore and 100% passable femme. And now it appears I've been trained for other men too.

I'm careful not to crimp the lace on my panties. I make them part of the display as they dangle from my legs must above my knees, my right hip slightly out, my back slightly arched. My panties lead a view upward to my lack of manhood, to my boy-like little penis. My tiny little thing stands out in front, barely 2" long. The pink ribbon tight around my little balls, the big bow on top, pushes it all out and up in front. The pink bow matches the pink color of the head of my sissy boy thing. My sissy like status is displayed fully.

I'm in all pink. Pink panties, lace top thigh-high stockings with little pink bows in the front, open toed pink 3" heels with tiny ankle straps tied in a bow at the backs of my ankles, a pink frilly lace neck choker, and bright pink lip gloss set off the total sissy I am, that I've learned to be for him. I'm dressed just as he told me to be when he called two hours ago. I am baby smooth top to bottom and moisturized and my tight little rear end is lubricated for easy entry. My makeup and oversized eye lashes make me the perfect piece of sissy candy. I see he's hard in his pants. I know this is working for him and I love that.

My face is bright red. I've done this for him before but not for any other man he's ever brought to my house. I've been his submissive sissy for just over a year now. I've been trained completely to satisfy his every need, seen him two, three or more times weekly. I even wear his ring, the simple band he put on my third finger, left hand, to signify that he truly owns me. He does. He has so many dirty photographs of me to prove it. I know he's shown me off to others, shown off my portfolio of dirty pictures and some videos on his phone. I've been shameless for him, given it all to him. Probably to the man he sits next to now as seen it all.

Tonight is it the first time he came to my house with another man. They sit on the couch and look up at me. I am in the center of the room on full display. I feel like a slave about to be sold. The feeling hits me as my face turns bright red. I could not say 'no' even if I wanted to.

"Is he like I told you he'd be?"

My Master looks at me as he talks, stares coldly. His erection is obvious in his pants.

"He is. He's beautiful. He's so young looking, like a boy. His penis is perfect. He's so small. I know at least two men I know that will love him. I can tell already. I know their tastes in sissy boys. He's going to be very popular."

My Master laughs. He snaps his fingers and motions me to the front of him. I hurry to mince toward him. I take super model steps, one foot in front of the other being careful not to let my panties fall to my ankles, holding them in place with one pink nail polished fingertip. I stand a foot away from him. He reaches up and takes my penis between his thumb and middle finger. He rubs the index finger of his other hand around the hole of my little thing. I moan, swoon slightly.

"Uhh...ooooo..."

He laughs again.

"This little one is too easy. He's addicted to my hand. And he'll do anything I tell him to do. Anything. He's been thoroughly conditioned and trained. Trust me on that."

I feel my penis go to erection as he talks. I bite my lip, moan slightly as I feel my little thing throb.

"Is that right? Is it?"

He pinches the head of my penis, makes me wince.

"Yes, Daddy, yesss...please...more, please...oh, oh..."

"This is like a drug to him. I do this for hours sometimes. I put that conditioning in place early on. We all like our cocks played with but this one doesn't really have a cock. It's more like a clit. And I hypnotize his sissy ass using it."

He laughs loud, looks at the man next to him. His hand truly is hypnotizing me as he speaks. He rubs tiny circles in the precum at the hole of my little thing. He rubs it all over the head.

"Look at that thing. It's just under 3" erect. He's more like a baby boy than a baby girl. But that super tight ass of his will convince you he's all sissy girl. And I can assure that you'll never think of anything else but that butt of his when you fuck your wife. Trust me on that. I know that from personal experience. You'll see. I've never found another boy tighter than this one. And he craves it. He lives for this. You'll be wanting to be with him regularly. So will the men you offer him to."

He has me at full erection, my little thing standing out and up in front of me, shiny precum all over the head of it. He takes his hand off of my penis and takes my hips in both hands. He quickly turns me around. I am careful not to fall or ruin the display of my dangling panties. I face away from them feel the man on the couch pet my right cheek. I arch my back to display the curve of my butt. I feel overwhelmed with submissive 'heat', hearing myself talked about like this. I melt for my lover and the man next to him.

"He's more than beautiful. That ass is like a teenage girl. Where did you find him?"

I feel the strange man fondle and caress my butt with his hand. He pets me. His fingers graze the crack of my rear end, one drifting over my tight little slightly slippery hole. I get goose bumps at his touch.

"Online, in a chat room being a teasing little whore. I learned early on that he was submissive but he never had anyone take full control of that like I have. I saw his potential early on. And I worked it. Isn't that right, sissy boy?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, yes."

I'm stammering breathing heavily. I can feel my erection throb and bounce in front of me as I face away from them.

"And he's clean. I mean clean. He's just what you're looking for. If he even thinks about seeing anyone other than me he'd be beaten so bad he wouldn't walk for a month. He knows that. He doesn't fuck around with other men. He'll be clean for anyone you give him to. You can trust me on that. He's completely owned and safe. But that means you have to be safe too. That ass cannot be compromised. It's for very special men only. That's why I'm showing him to you. I know you. Are you interested? Of course you are."

The man next to my boyfriend leans forward to the edge of his seat. He spreads my cheeks and peers at my tight little hole. I feel the tip of his middle finger caress the rim of it.

"More than interested, as we talked about when you showed me his pictures. This is exactly what I've been looking for. I have two other friends that I would trust to know about this, maybe three. They're 'high end', like us. In fact you may be interested in a bitch that one of them owns. Mega cute like this one is and just as submissive. And the bitch is nineteen years old and completely passable. The two of them together may make an interesting pair of party girls. The circle I told you about is very select, exclusive. No sissy girl ever is let out of it, ever. His bitch is kept caged when not in use. His wife not only trains some of the girls, she disciplines too. The girls don't get out of line. His wife is very effective. They learn. I think this will all work out well, very well indeed. I like this one. You have a rare find here."

I feel his hand leave my rear end, feel the man reach down and forcefully lower my panties to my feet. He pushes me out of them with a huge slap on my butt, his hand pushing me away, makes me stumble slightly as I move forward. He stands and I feel him take my arm. I look to my Master, feel fear that he may be displeased that my panties have fallen to the floor. I don't want to displease him. He smiles, sits back in his chair and watches as the man towering over me takes me tightly in his hands by my upper arms. He holds me in place looking at him inches from my face. He sees the confusion in my face, in my eyes. He smiles.

"You're afraid, aren't you?

I stammer, feel a slight tear in my eye. I feel my erection push up against the front of his pants. He pulls me up close to him.

"Yes, sir...I never..."

"Shhhh. Don't be afraid. Just be a good girl."

He towers over me. He is a huge man. I feel him pull me right up against him. He kisses me.

I feel his tongue go into my mouth, feel his grip tighten on my arms. I feel him kiss me deeply, feel my penis throb as he holds me in place. I look quickly to my Master out of the corner of my eye, feel fear that he disapproves of me losing myself to this. I close my eyes as the man kissing me makes me melt in his grip, leaving tiny finger bruises on my arms. He kisses me for what seems like forever. He is turning me on, deeply. My erection pulses and throbs, precum all over the front of it.

I stand in just heels and stockings, feel the cool room air on my butt and on my erection. I don't want this to end. He hears me start to breathe deeply, start to slightly pant, whimper. I go weak in his tight grip, almost fall to the floor. And then he pulls his lips off of me. He stares an inch from my face, kisses me quickly as I moan slightly, pecks on my lips, my cheeks.

"He's a better kisser than my wife. And that's saying a lot. That woman is always in heat."

He laughs. He lets my arms go. I wobble, slightly, feel dizzy from him. He quickly undoes his belt, his pants, lets them drop to his ankles. He slips his underwear down and I feel his hand on my shoulder pushing me to my knees as his huge hard on bounces out in front of my face. I look to my boyfriend. As I start to turn to him I feel the man take my head firmly and guide my mouth to him. I feel his cock pushed into my mouth, feel the head of it guided back and forth across my lips.

He's big like my Master. He pushes erection into my mouth. I feel it at the back of my throat and it isn't even all the way in. He starts to fuck and he holds my head in place. My Master sits and watches as this man uses my mouth to cum quickly. He is all business. In less than three minutes he spurts heavily into my mouth, pulls back and finishes in my face, down my chin and onto my chest, huge powerful spurts of his cum drip from me. Ribbons of it hang from my lips, my chin. He makes no noise at all. He cums in silence, methodically, long forceful spurts. He looks down at me and smiles as he rubs his semi erection around my lips, traces them with the head of it.

"We're off to a very good start. Right, baby?"

I look to my Master, back up at him.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you."

I feel my face go bright red. They both laugh as I say that, their laughter fills the room. I feel my penis throb, still hard and wet between my kneeling legs. He dries his cock on the side of my face. He holds me by my hair tightly and slaps my face.

"Dress me! Pull my pants up. What are you waiting for?"

I whimper that I am sorry, tell him I didn't know he wanted that. He slaps me again. I don't wait to be told twice. I pull his underwear up properly, then his pants. I fasten his pants and his belt, pull his zipper up quickly. I lower my face to the floor. I feel him pat my head. He returns to the couch, dragging me by my arm as he does. I hurry to my feet stumbling slightly as I go. I feel him pull me down onto his lap facing my Master.

"I'll want this one Tuesdays and Fridays to start. I've going to take you at your word. I can cum in his ass safely without worry. You'll see quite a change in him when we start using him at the club. I know he's submissive now but he'll be even more so very soon. Tuesday and Friday nights at the club, are you okay with that?"

"Oh yeah. I had him tested when I started using him. I'm the only one that's fucked him since. I knew he'd be perfect for you and some of your friends when I started grooming him. If they want to mark him it's okay with me. He's no stranger to the belt, crop or paddle. Just remember that he is mine."

I feel my face flush as I sit on the lap of the man next to my Master, facing him, hear these men talk about me as the property I know I am, that I've become. This man's cum all over my face, down the front of me, I feel it drip, taste his saltiness in my mouth. I know my makeup is a mess but I say nothing. My little thing goes to full erection. I've never been more turned on. I think that to myself as I feel him touch me.

I feel his hand to go my penis.

"Did you have any idea what we're discussing here?"

"No, Sir."

I feel more submissive than I've ever felt before. I feel like could never 'no' to these men. And that makes me very hot. He laughs.

"We're talking about you doing things you've never done before, you being a full time little bitch for a group of very safe and select, not to mention very decadent, gentlemen. Did you like my cock in your mouth? Did you??"

I feel him squeeze my penis.

"Yes, Sir. I loved..."

"THANK ME!!"

I feel him take my balls in his hand, squeeze them.

"Uhhh...noooo...please..."

"Fucking thank me for cumming in your face!"

'Thank you, thank you, thank you...oh...uhhhh, please...thank you, Sir...thaaaank you fooor cumming in my face...uhhh..."

My Master sits and stares as I stammer, feel this man's vice like grip on my tiny balls.

"He won't help you if you displease me. He may own you but he certainly won't stop me from making you sorry if you displease me. In fact he'd probably like to see you cry if you displease me."

He holds my balls firmly, tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you...-please cum in my face whenever you like, please...thank you..."

He releases my balls and takes my now soft penis back into his hand.

"Good boy."

He pats my butt as he rises, me quickly standing so as not to fall on the floor as he moves me off his lap. He ignores me, walks to the door. My Master rises and walks him to the door.

"He's everything you said he was. I like it. They're going to love him."

They shake hands at the door.

"Tuesdays and Fridays for now, he's going to be an asset to the club. I know that already. You did good with this one."

He leaves, my Master closing the door behind him. I stand in the center of the room, cum all over my face and chest, my lip gloss smeared. I feel a total mess. My penis is soft I feel my balls shrink and slightly ache, hoping my Master is pleased with my 'performance'. He walks back to the couch and sits.

"I told you this was going to be the erotic highlight of your life, didn't I? Did I not tell you there would be nothing hotter for a submissive sissy girl like you, didn't I?"

He laughs, looks up at me.

"Yes, you did. I've had nothing but the hottest of it all since I met you. You are the most erotic man I've ever known. I wear your ring. I love you. I am yours. Please don't give me away...please...I want to be with you."

I start to cry.

He smiles up at me.

"Give you away? I fucking own you. Maybe to play, maybe to be used by others, but never to give you away, baby girl. Never sweetie."

He sits on the edge of his seat.

"Masturbate for me. Do your dirty little show. You know I love to see you do that."

I touch myself, start to play like he likes to see me play. I make myself hard quickly thinking about it all. I lose myself to my hand, my back arched, hips grinding for him.

"You're going to have more sex than you ever thought possible. You're going to be more in demand by an elite group of men than you've ever dreamed of. That submissive sissy that we both know you are is going to actualized like you can't imagine. You are the perfect sweet piece of sissy candy I've made you into and now we're going to go from running to flying. Trust me on that."

He watches as I get close to cumming, watches me heave, throb, pulse and pump with my hand, my other hand squeezing my right nipple pushing it out toward him.

"I love you. I love what you have made me into. Uhhh... I love you...will do whatever you want, anything...oohhhhh..."

He stands, takes my arm as I pump myself. He pulls me to the front of him and sits. He holds out his hand. I milk myself into it. I fill his hand with my cum.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy...ooooooooooooo, uhhhhhhhh..."

I drip into his hand. He looks up at me, watches my face as I look down at him. When I finish he holds his hand out, sees me kneel quickly and start to suck and lick it clean.

When I finish I put my eyes to the floor.

'Thank you. Thank you. I love you...thank you..."

I hear my voice stammer, soft and quite, hushed and submissive.

"I want you go upstairs. I want you to clean your face, fix your makeup. I have a couple of phone calls to make. I want you on the bed, a new outfit. Let's do all black. I want that butt up, you face down. I want to fuck you. You have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now. Go get pretty for me. Move, sweetie. You've pleased me very much today. You have no idea how much you pleased me. I'll see you in bed, baby."

He pulls his cell out as I pick my panties up off the floor and hurry to the stairs. I hear him call his wife, hear him say, 'Hello, baby. No, not yet. I still have work to do...' His voice trails off as I reach my makeup room.

I stare at myself in the mirror. I like what I see. I feel my little penis start to get hard again as I think about it all, think about what I am. And I love what I am about to become.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,201 Followers