The Man Who Stole My Virginity

Story Info
A thief helps a boy find his true sexuality.
2.5k words
3.76
43.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
16boy69
16boy69
52 Followers

This is yet another story about a guy finding his true sexual orientation. This one has a twist to it though, a twist that i am sure you will like. I hope that every one of the sissy faggots reading this story will one day find the "thief" of their virginity. They all deserve it!

Ps: all characters are older than 18 years old. And they are sexy as fuck!

*****

I was at home, watching a movie on tv, when it happened.

My name is alex, i am 21 years old, and i am straight. That is what i used to say before that night. The night that changed me.

You see, my whole life, i believed i was straight. Only looking at girls and admiring their sexy clothes, their hot asses and their beautiful breasts.

My ass is a girly one. I even think it is more beautiful than most models. I know it is weird to think about myself like this, but when you live away from the city you have so little to do. Masturbation becomes frequent, and evaluating your body is something you do every week.

My body is weak. I am a slim, hairless (sadly), long hair, nice ass, green eyes, boy. I feel so vulnerable sometimes near to big men. The contrast between us is sometimes really impressive. So yes, i resemble more a girl than a man. But i do have a dick, so that what assures me that i am a boy. That, and my old sexual orientation.

So, i was in the living room at the farm that friday night, watching tv in my boxers only. My parents were away for the whole weekend to the city, and i was left alone in our farm house. I am not sad about that, quite the contrary: i get to be semi-naked whenever i want, without fear! It is really hot to feel alone and naked at home. I believe everyone should try it at least once in their lives.

I was wearing those slim briefs when it happened.

The robber broke the window of the living room and went trough in less than 10 seconds. Still afraid and feeling vulnerable, half naked and lying on the couch, i didn't get up yet.

The thief was faster, and in two movements got me pinned on the bed, sitting on my groin area, and crushing my dick and balls. He wasn't fat, but any weight over there is too much..

"Listen to me, bitch. If you do anything or try to stop me, i will break your back. You understand?"

"Yes sir." I reply weakly.

"Tell me where the family money is stacked, boy!"

Without hesitation, i point towards a painting on the wall, and he moves away from my hip and walks towards it.

Turning around, he sees me trying to stand up and orders: "Stay laying there slim boy! Or you will forget even having any balls ever!"

I quickly lie back down, as i watch him remove the painting and see the box of shoes that contains our money. He takes it and looks inside. All our life savings are there. He had it all.

"Please don't take them, sir! My parents will kill me when they find out the money is missing!"

"Shut up bitch! Why are you even horny?"

"Horny? What..."

I look down at my briefs: my dick is trying its best to break free. It was him! When he got back up, the blood rushed towards my dick, animating it and making it rise. I felt so embarrased as i blushed.

He smiled and said:

"You like being dominated, don't you little bitch?"

"I don't like anything, it's not my fault my dick is doing it!"

"I see. How about you take of those panties and show it to me?"

"No. There is no way i am removing my clothes"

"You have no choice, now do you?"

He was right: i had no control over the situation.

Realizing it, i put my thumbs under my boxers, and still lying down on my back, lower them to reveal my pulsing erection to the thief.

"That is so cute, little boy! How long is your dickie? 2 inches long?"

"No! It is 3 inches long!" I say, realizing that is still small.

He gets closer to me, and puts down the box on the table next to the couch.

He reaches over and gets a hold of my dickie. Did i just call it that?

He cups my balls and dick together in one hand and looks me into the eyes, noticing that i am getting turned on by this intimate touch. Never anyone was that close to my body, and this thief i just met, and which is by the way really handsome and has a nice strong body, was making me shake with anticipation by a simple touch.

"You like that, me taking hold of your tiny clit and balls in one hand, don't you?"

I don't reply, but blush slightly

He squeezes my groin area a bit harder, pushing me to speak.

"Mmm.. Yes sir!" I reply, embarrassed.

He smiles and plays with my hair in the other hand.

"Are you gay, kid?"

"No i am not sir! I only dream about girls!"

"You are wrong, boy. You dream about being a girl, not being WITH a girl. There is a big difference!"

I suddenly notice that my whole life, when i would look a girl in hot clothes, i would think what they would feel like on me. When i look at my mom's underwear in the laundry, i would imagine myself in them. He is right! I am gay! And i don't feel bad about it.

"I see in your eyes that i am right, girly boy!"

"Yes, you are... I never noticed i was gay!"

I just confessed to a total stranger, a thief for that matter, that i am gay, only by bring touched by his expert hands!

"What does it feel like, to find out you are gay only by being touched by a real man?"

"I don't understand, how is it possible? You are a thief, for christ's sake! I am not supposed to feel like this! This is so wrong, yet it feels so good!"

"Yes, my slut, you are true. It is wrong to find out about your sexuality like this. But know that i now control you. It only took two words from me for you to take off your clothes. It will only take a few more for me to take your virginity and turn you forever into my slut."

"Please be gentle!" I say, accepting my new place, under his spell and expert hand.

He removes his hand from my groin area and brings it closer to my face.

"Lick my hand, slut."

I quickly do as told, indulging in my true self.

With his other hand, he lowers his sweat pants and his boxers in one swift motion, and gets his dick out. It is so long and fat! And it is still semi-hard!

I stare at it, hypnotized, while i continue to suck on his hand like a good girl. I can't believe i am getting so into it. He suddenly removes his hand from my mouth. I look up at him in total surrender. He only nods towards his huge cock. I sit down, now naked like the day i was born, on the couch, totally exposed like a bitch, as i take hold of the huge cock in front of me. My hand can barely make it around his dick as i get my head closer towards it.

This is it. My whole life, i never felt so needed, so wanted, as i did now by this man, this hot master who waited for me to cross the line and put his huge cock through my slutty lips. If i did it, i would forever sign my sexual life as: "slut". I knew it was the right thing to do.

I start licking his head. It tastes sweet. Yum! I get his head in my mouth as i play with his piss hole with my tongue. It feels so good, getting this foreign entity between my lips and sucking on it like a lollipop. I slowly try to take in more of his huge cock inside my mouth. He groans in pleasure, while resting his strong hands on my long brown hair. I moan as i try my best to get in more and more of his pole into my slut mouth.

His dick is now fully erect, standing at 9 inches long, as i have managed to put only 3 inches inside my mouth. He encourages me with words of trust and love, as he plays with my hair and push my mouth further down on his huge cock. I try to relax as much as i can as i feel one more glorious inch slide up my mouth and hit the back of my throat. "Only 5 to go, good job Alex!" He says

I am suddenly startled: this dominant guy knew my name, even though i never told it to him!

Laughing, he explains to my unasked question as i bob up and down on his dick:

"Yes, little boy! I got it all planned. I saw you the other day in your soccer practice. You looked so hot and fragile in your little shorts and your tight shirt. Your legs were smooth, your hair flying in the air, and your ass so hot sticking out through your small shorts. I knew then that i had to get you under my body, one way or another. Even if you weren't gay, i was going to force you into it. But this is much better, because you get to enjoy it too, my lovely alexa!"

I feel so hot! This is amazing! This man wanted me all along, and like a good bitch, i submitted to him. I felt so good, being needed by a total stranger, stalked like a whore, and now fucked up the trough like a nice gay slut. I felt complete. My new lover was now fucking my trough, getting almost 7 inches in, telling me to relax and accept my faith. I was completely satisfied, this was perfect. I never believed that one day i would be sucking some guy's dick in my own house, sitting on my couch like a good slut. However, now, i can't believe how i survived without having any cock up my mouth for so long! That thief was suddenly my life.

He then pulled out and told me:

"You are never a real slut without getting fucked. Go get some lube, alexa!"

I run towards my room to get the lube i usually jerk off with, when i notice my phone on the drawer. This is it. The moment of truth. Either i pick up the phone and dial 911, or i meet my destiny and get fucked like the gay whore i really am. Either i deny my true self, or i indulge in it. Either i keep on with the dream of being straight, or i start living the life of passion and gay sex, and true fulfillment.

I choose being a bitch, a whore, a gay slut, a good girl, a little fuck toy for my real man, my owner, and the soon to be thief of my virginity.

Bringing the lube, i go down the stairs to meet him sitting on the couch, fully naked, abs and pecs ripping through his skin, and huge dick sticking straight up. I smile as i walk toward him and give him the lube.

He knew he got me. He knew right then and there that i was his, and that i would submit to his every order. I turned away from him and stick my ass towards him, my hand holding my ankles. My ass is high up in the air when he squirts some of the lube on my ass, and starts fingering my hole, while playing with his fuck pole with his other hand. I moan like a good bitch and push my ass towards him even more.

After about a minute or two of amazing bliss, he takes hold of my hips with both of his hands, and lowers me towards his cock. He aligns his pole with my pussy and warns me for the last time:

"It's now or never. Either you go on with your old straight life or you become my gay slut."

I impale myself on his dick. He goes all the way in, hitting a spot in my ass that makes me cum on the floor in front of me. I shiver with passion as i feel the amazing yet bit painful dick up my pussy. After about a minute to get my ass used to the cock inside it, my lover starts humping in and out of my girly ass with his huge pole and kissing my neck and back like a man kisses his wife. I feel like i am his wife, and i am proud of it!

He keeps on pumping in and out of my ass, and creates amazing sensations in my body. I love every second of it!

He grabs a hold of my chest, and starts pinching my nipples, as i moan with delight. He then says:

"You like my cock up your pussy, don't you alexa?"

"Ohh yes my love! It feels so good!" I reply, still getting fucked like a bitch

"Do you love me, alexa?"

"Till the moon and back!"

"Do you want to become my wife, alexa?"

"Yes! Please make me completely yours, take me away from my old fake life and turn me into the girl and slut i always were!"

"You are coming with me after i cum up your ass. We will take your family's money and leave the country, together. We will live as lovers for the rest of our lives"

"Oh yes!! Fuck my ass! Fuck my old life! I hated every single day of it! I hate my parents! They were never responsible for their kid! You know me more intimately than they ever would! You revealed the slut in me, you helped me find out i am gay, and you stole my virginity! I am all yours!"

"Tomorrow, we will be far away. You will change your name, it will become Alexa. I got it all planned. We will leave this place, we will leave your old life, and turn you into the girl you always were. You are forever mine!"

"Yes, my love, my passion, my life, my fucker, my owner, my master, my everything! I am all yours!"

And we lived happily ever after together, away from my old fake life, and into a new world of amazing bliss and gay passion and love. Alex became Alexa, a girl with boobs and no balls. I still have my small 3 inches long dick, a really small reminder of the night he took hold of it and saved my life from the hell i was in. I love him.

16boy69
16boy69
52 Followers