The Management Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next came the cream, which he poured onto her lower tummy to flow slowly down her front crack, around her clitoris, through her red ravine and across her chocolate ring to drip onto the towel beneath. He rubbed it in very slowly, attending to every square millimetre of her highly aroused pussy that was now gaping wide and showing the dark crimson of its slippery interior. Her clitoris had also come alive, rising like a sleeping red sentinel to stand resolute at the mouth of her vagina.

David's greasy fingers wondered all over her before coming to rest at her crinkled anus, making it open and close as it tried to grasp his finger. Eventually he let it win and she moaned as he slipped an index finger deep into her rectum. She moaned again as he sought to capture her clitoris between his lips and when he did, she let out a great gasp and sighed deeply.

"Oh God! Yes, yes, yes!"

He felt her thigh muscles flex against his leg as she propelled her lower body off the bed and harder into his face. He withdrew his single finger from her rear hole and replaced it with two, which he used to ream in and out of her.

Hitherto, David would have said that he preferred women with hair between their legs but he had to confess to finding Jan's shaven pussy a real turn on and he was now sporting another scarlet throbbing erection which needed attention.

Grabbing Jan beneath her thighs, he lifted her and held her like a wheelbarrow so that her drenched pussy was at the same height as his vertical shaft. However, the alignment was wrong and he had to pull back and push forward several times before the tip entered her. When it did he drove forward deep inside her and when he looked down at the sight of her extended swollen lips gripping all his long fat cock he could have cum there and then.

Despite the stimulation he controlled himself and pounded her until his arms ached. She had never been fucked like it - she was turning to jelly as one orgasm followed another. That soft bulbous head was reaching parts of her that had never been visited before - not even by her black plastic dildo!

After twenty minutes, the combination of holding Jan's weight and jackhammering his prick into her had tired David and he let her down onto bed. As his cock slipped out of her he could see how sore she was, but he needed to cum so her grabbed the cream that lay beside her on the bed and lathered his cock with it. Then he turned her over and pulled her up into a doggy position and slid all eight of his inches back into her glistening red cunt as it hung low and open between her pale thighs.

"Thank you," she gasped as he re-entered her, smothered in the cooling cream.

"You're...very...welcome," he answered in time with three huge thrusts into her.

Although firm, her breasts swayed wildly under the onslaught and David leaned forward to grab them, shortening his stroke.

"No!" she cried, "Stick you're thumb in my arse." It was the first dirty word he had heard her say, but he was too far-gone to say anything and, leaning back again, obeyed -using the cream-covered hand with which he had coated his penis.

"Oh yesss!" she grunted as her anal ring clamped tightly around his thumb.

She had lost count of the number of time she had cum, but David was approaching his own orgasm and said so.

"Yes, cum in me, fill me up." She urged.

He came quickly, not like the first time, but violently, splashing semen copiously about inside her - putting out her raging fire as well his own. With his energy drained, his prick quickly softened and he collapsed on the bed. She rolled over wearily, gasped her contentment and lay on her back beside him.

Minutes passed but she was the first to speak and it was to the ceiling, "God, my pussy's sore!" then added, "but what a shag that was. I have never cum so many times. It was like a gang bang."

"I thought I'd never cum," he said, " but when I did - man, was it good!"

Their heads rolled to meet each other and they grinned.

"At least while your pussy is smarting it won't be itching," he said.

"That's true, but when it starts itching, I know who to ring to scratch it, don't I?"

He laughed, but knew she meant it.

12