The Mandy Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Mandy achieves her goal.
10k words
4.69
13.1k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This story is fiction; all characters and situations are fictional and any relationship they may bear to any living or dead person is purely coincidental.

This is part 4 of a series which is better understood if Parts 1, 2 and 3 are read first, but that is not essential.

The practices and behaviors of people in this story are not meant as examples for real life and are neither recommended nor necessarily condoned by the author.

***************

I really enjoyed my corset-fitting appointments with Megan, but today's was very special. Today I was to be fitted for my final corset, the one which would take my waist down to 15 inches, small enough for me to have fingers and thumbs tough when I wrapped my hands around my waist.

It had taken over a year to reach this stage, gradually tightening my corsets until each was as tight as it would go, then moving to the next smaller one. The tighter they became, the slower was my progress until sometimes I wondered if I was actually making progress at all. However, Gloria and Stan assured me that I was and occasionally I could feel parts of me move inside as my internal organs adjusted to the constriction and their new positions.

"This should look superb on you once it can be fully done up," said Megan, holding my new corset up for inspection.

I reached out to stroke the pale blue satin fabric, amazed at how severely it was cut to constrict my waist. Could that ever fit around me, I wondered? I quickly stripped off my tightly laced corset, noticing in the mirror how my abdomen showed little tendency to expand uncontrollably once it was off. I took this as a sign that I was ready for the next progression.

"It looks very tight," I said, "How long until I can wear this one fully laced up?"

"Well, that will probably take a while, maybe even a year. The difference between your current 20 inch waist and this 15 inch is huge. You've been wearing a 20 now for a while so I figure we'll be able to lace this down to 19 or maybe even less today, but then the tighter you go the slower you can proceed. There's a lot of movement needed before your organs redistribute themselves inside."

I gripped the overhead bar and Megan fitted the corset around my already slim waist, fixing it in front before tightening the maces at the back while I braced myself and pulled my stomach in as far as I could. After a while Megan was satisfied and stood back to admire her handiwork.

"Arms down now," she said, "Let's see how that looks."

She observed me as I turned around slowly, barely able to breathe, it seemed, the corset was so tight. I felt my slim waist tentatively, almost afraid I might break in the middle. I also noticed that the fittings for my crotch straps were the same as the old corset so I'd be able to feel the comforting tightness of those squeezing my pussy.

"That looks good. The edges are nearly touching top and bottom but it has about four inches in the middle that can be taken in. That means in a while it should meet neatly right down the back and then you'll have the 15 inch waist that you've dreamed of."

"I can barely breathe," I gasped.

"Yes, that's because it's tighter than the other one was. You'll get used to it but take care to limit any exertion for a while when wearing it or you could faint."

I guessed that I would soon become used to it and it was just the cost of this particular dream. In the end it would all be worthwhile, I knew. I looked at myself again in the mirror as Megan approached me from behind, wrapping her arms around my slim waist, kissing my neck, then reaching up to cup and caress my breasts. I closed my eyes, feeling the warm, sexy feelings flow through me as my pussy respond and my female juices begin to trickle down my inner thighs. I pressed my ass back against her, rubbing it against her pussy.

Megan released me and I turned around and quickly stripped her top and skirt off before kneeling down and kissing her bare pussy. I kneaded her ass cheeks with my hands, pulling her to me, licking, sucking, nibbling. It took only a few minutes before she had her fingers twined in my hair and was pressing my mouth against her. I gently placed my teeth over her clit and bit down softly, eliciting a low moan of passion as she pulled my mouth still tighter against her. I found it difficult to breathe, her pussy reducing my air intake and my corset limiting the amount my ribs and diaphragm could expand. I found myself panting so I licked harder then, as I sensed she was almost ready to cum, I bit down harder on her clit. I heard a cry from her as I passed out and dropped to the floor.

When I awoke, or regained consciousness I guess it would be more correctly, Megan was lying on the carpeted floor with me, cradling me in her arms, both our breaths coming in rapid gasps.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said between gasps, "That was wonderful. I cum so hard when you bite me like that. Then for you to pass out, wow, that was incredible, that you'd give your last breath to make me cum."

"I love making you cum," I replied, "I didn't know I'd faint though; this corset restricts my breathing far more than the last one."

"That's because it's tighter. You'll need to get used to it. You'll probably faint when you cum too, just like Victorian ladies used to and for the same reason. Let's try, shall we?"

Without waiting for an answer Megan shimmied down my body and began eating my pussy, licking and sucking me just as she knew I liked it. I felt her tongue penetrate me, sucking my juices out before laving my clit very sensuously. I felt jolts of electricity coursing through me and found I was almost ready to cum. I reached down and pulled her head against me and felt that incredible sensation of her teeth closing gently over my clit. The sensations increased, my breathing increased, shallow, rapid gasps as I strove to fill my lungs, faster and faster as I neared orgasm. Suddenly I was there. I tried to let out a long, shrill scream of release but didn't have the breath. Instead I emitted an agonized squeak, gasped again, felt wonderfully powerful sensations wash over me then blackness.

Once again I awoke with Megan holding me, lying on the rug. My pussy was tingling from the aftermath of my orgasm, and although I hadn't felt the entire process, I felt relaxed, breathless and sated.

"Thank you, darling," I gasped. "Will my orgasms be like this from now on, do you think?"

"Just until you get used to the tighter corset. You can always take it off when you make love if you like."

"Hmmm, no, that doesn't sound like fun to me. I'll just have to get used to it, I guess."

We kissed and cuddled for a short time then Megan stood up and helped me up. We dressed again and I fitted the satin crotch strap I had worn with my old corset, Megan helping me to cinch it really tight, then kissed goodbye and I went downstairs, changed elevators, the went up to Stan's lofty perch on the top floor.

As I walked in he let out a low whistle. "Wow, I love the new you," he said as he came round from behind his desk and we hugged. He then held me out at arm's length, then turned me around and inspected me closely. "It looks really tight."

"Then it looks like it feels. I'm pretty breathless in it, that's the only problem. When Megan and I made love after she'd fitted it, I passed out twice. Guess I'll get used to it though."

"Yeah, guess so. Still a little bit to go though. Just make certain you don't tighten it too much or too quickly."

"No chance of that," I replied, "I'd probably pass out while fastening it."

Stan pressed a button on his desk. A few seconds later the door opened and Terri came in.

"You called, St . . Wow, you look awesome, Mandy, just great. What a tiny waist."

"Thanks, Terri, it's really not much smaller than it was but I can certainly now continue working towards making it smaller."

Terri walked around me, examining the corset closely, then stood behind me much like Megan had done and undid my top and skirt.

"Hmmm, typical, no underwear again, just a crotch strap. I want to eat you out, lover," she said, caressing my breasts and tweaking my nipples, then undoing my crotch strap to expose my damp pussy.

I turned in her arms and began stripping her, noting that she was wearing panties but no bra. Within seconds she was naked and I led her to Stan's huge couch where we top and tailed in a spontaneous 69, each making love to the other's pussy. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Stan was sitting in his chair watching us as he stroked his cock, almost hard again despite my best efforts before breakfast.

With the eroticism of the situation, it took little time before both Terri and I were moaning from arousal. I knew Terri was ready to cum so inserted a finger into her ass as I bit down on her clit, sending her to heaven. I listened to my breathing as she writhed against me, noting that it wasn't yet at what I had learned was danger level. As she came down from her orgasm, I felt her increase her stimulation to my pussy, inserting two fingers into my love canal as she also bit onto my clit. I went over the edge big time, with a scream, muted by her pussy, then felt myself writhing and panting and then - nothing.

For the third time today I came to in my lover's arms, this time both lovers, Terri and Stan, were bent over me with concerned looks on their faces as I resurfaced. I grinned up at them.

"Are you Ok," asked a worried Stan.

"Yes, darling, I'm fine. That just happens because I haven't learnt to breathe properly with this new corset. It'll come right, I'm sure." I glanced down at his cock, now large, hard, red and pulsing. "Do you need some attention?"

"Yes, darling, I most certainly do. Would you like to assist or would you prefer to watch me make love with Terri?"

"I want you in me, honey. I want to feel what you feel like inside my very tight belly."

I wriggled around so my ass was over the edge of the couch and spread my legs widely. Stan gripped my ankles, pushed them apart and back over my shoulders, and aimed his cannon at my gaping hole. With a single thrust he was fully implanted. I felt the tightness doing its job immediately, the walls of my vagina pressing hard against his cock, stimulating us both intensely as he thrust back and forth with rapid fucking motions. We were both really close and in only a few short moments I felt him spurt his hot cum deep inside me. The feeling of his injection of hot sperm, along with the stimulation I'd received over the past hour or so, pushed me over the edge and once more I came hard. My short, rapid breaths were again insufficient to provide the increased oxygen demand, exacerbated this time by my legs pressing against my chest, so I only remembered the first part of my orgasm, the last part being lost to oblivion.

When I came to I found that Stan was still deeply implanted in me and looking down at me with concern written over his face.

"Are you Ok, sweetheart?"

"Yes, darling, I'm fine," I gasped, trying to breathe as deeply as possible. "Just let me stretch my legs out a bit please, honey."

He released my legs and I moved them away from my chest, still keeping them bent so he could remain inside me. I felt his cock shrinking in me and knew it would soon pop out. Gradually my breathing slowed and Stan fell out.

"Can I clean you up please?" asked Terri.

"Ooohhh, yes, I'd like that," I replied.

Terri knelt down between my legs and it felt like a vacuum cleaner as she sucked all Stan's cum from my pussy. Her ministrations were sooo arousing and I felt myself approaching yet another orgasm under her expert mouth. She stopped the sucking and licking, knowing I was now as clean as she could make me, and began nibbling at my lips and clit, sucking my clit into her mouth between her tightly compressed lips, then nipping it with her teeth, time and time again, pushing me closer and closer to another orgasm. Then I was there. I listened to my breathing once again become rapid and shallow, striving to take more air into my lungs, but without success. As I came hard I again passed out and felt nothing more until a few moments later when I had relaxed, my blood oxygen levels had increased again and I was once more conscious.

Terri and I kissed deeply as I thanked her for her clean up and orgasm. We all rinsed ourselves off with a wash cloth and dressed, Terri helping me tighten my crotch strap so it provided constant stimulation to my pussy lips and clit. I knew I'd be more than ready for some attention by the evening.

"You felt so wonderfully tight," said Stan, "The pressure of the corset certainly makes a difference."

"Yes, it does for me too. I think it just emphasizes any stimulation I receive."

"I'd better get back to work," said Terri, "I don't want the boss sacking me," she grinned at Stan.

"No chance of that," he replied, giving her a friendly pat on the ass as she went back to her office.

We talked about a few things until Stan's phone rang and our sexy interlude was ended. I blew him a kiss as I stepped back into the private elevator, seeing him return it as the doors closed.

Once at home I was quick to strip off my clothes, leaving my corset on, and once again parade in front of the mirror, turning sideways for a good view of my tiny waist. So close to my dream, yet I knew I had many months of gradually tightening the corset before it was achieved. My focus must be my breathing. Four times today I'd cum without feeling the whole orgasm any time. That, in my opinion, was a waste. My body felt sated so it was obviously gaining the benefit of these releases, but I didn't like not feeling them completely. I resolved to take a more passive role and see if that would help.

After a small lunch (it's amazing how much a tight corset reduces your appetite) Gloria arrived home and once more I put myself on display. This, of course, led to the inevitable love making as Gloria selected several toys and we spent the next few hours playing with them with each other on the bed. I experienced several crashing orgasms while I relaxed as much as possible and remained conscious the whole time. I was pleased that my idea of becoming more passive seemed to be working. Perhaps if I wanted a really active sexy romp I could simply remove my corset temporarily in future.

Gloria and I prepared dinner and Stan arrived home. We all shared our day's experiences as we ate, then shared our nightly love in our large bed. This time I simply lay on my back, spread-eagled, and allowed Stan to make love to me. It took a little longer before I came, but then Stan also took longer to cum, so that made it very enjoyable. Gloria and I made out together once more, Gloria relieving me of Stan's cum this time, before we all slept soundly.

*************************

Several weeks after I started wearing my new corset I was sitting in bed, on Stan, his rigid cock implanted deeply within my love tunnel, watched by Gloria who was waiting to suck me dry once Stan came inside me. I was, of course, wearing my new corset which I had adjusted only slightly since first wearing it. It was certainly true that the smaller my waist became the longer it took to decrease still further. I was also panting, even though I was exerting myself very little. The thought crossed my mind that it would be great to be able to easily and quickly adjust my corset so I would remain conscious for all my gorgeous orgasms. Suddenly an idea came to me.

"Stan, darling, I have an idea," I began, rocking back and forth gently. "What if we made an adjustable corset which may have lacing down the back, although that wouldn't be necessary, but that had clips down the front that worked like ski boot fastenings, using over-center toggle fasteners so the wearer could adjust them easily. That way I could loosen the top ones to allow me to breathe properly while we made love."

Stan stopped pushing and pulling on my hips, forcing me to either remain still or use my precious oxygen to continue rocking. I became still.

"That's a great idea. Come to work tomorrow and you and Megan can design something. Meantime, I feel horny and want to give you your morning injection of cum, and I'm sure Gloria's hungry as well."

Stan continued to move me back and forth with greater enthusiasm, obviously turned on by my idea, at least I hoped so. I felt myself losing control, felt his cock stimulating me from the inside, felt myself climbing the slope before the abyss, the sensations increased, tingling through my body, so close, nearly, almost there then WHAM!

"Yesss, oooohhhh, yessss, darling, like that, yeah, fuck me fuck meeee, I'm CUMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!"

The wonderful sensations washed through me and in a distant part of my mind I felt my vagina being flooded with hot cum as Stan's cock spewed his hot jism deep inside me. Then I slowly came down from my high and rolled sideways to lie on the bed on my back, Stan's cock pulling out as I lay panting, sated.

Gloria positioned herself between my legs and I felt her tongue and lips on my pussy, licking and sucking as she took all of her husband's cum from my pussy and swallowed it, licking her lips to collect every last drop.

Later that morning I visited Megan, who had been told I would be arriving, and I outlined my ideas for adjustable clips.

"I think we might have just the thing," she said, "Although we've never used them on corsets before. However, I'm sure they could be used in this way."

She went to a shelf and took down a belt which had two clips on one end that fastened onto hooks on an adjustable sliding flattened metal loop on the other end. She placed it around my waist and pulled the end through the loop, fastening it to the belt after pulling it tight. She then fitted the extended toggles onto the hooks and pulled them across, which tightened the belt so that even through the corset I could feel it cinch my waist in a tiny bit more.

"Is that the sort of thing you were thinking of?" she asked.

"Yes, that looks perfect. So if you used these fasteners up the front of the corset they could be adjusted easily from the front. Also I'd be able to loosen the top ones so I could breathe more easily during love-making while retaining the pressure on the lower ones which creates such wonderful feelings inside. I assume that there wouldn't be this flat loop to adjust so you'd need to fit a line of the hooks so adjustment could be by using the next hook, like they do on ski boots. Can you do this, do you think?"

"Yes, that should be no problem at all. I'll organize it and you can probably collect your next corset tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a definite best seller with our corset-minded customers as well. I guess we could call it our Mandy corset, would that be Ok with you?"

I laughed, liking the idea of having a corset range named after me.

"That's fine, but only on one condition."

Megan was curious. "What's that?"

"That you also make up a three inch wide belt with three of the attachments on the ends like the belt you first showed me. That looked like fun. I'm sure that if I took off my corset during sex and fitted the belt, firstly I could tighten the belt much more than a corset as the pressure would be more localized and secondly I then would be able to be active rather than passive while making love and still not pass out."

"That's an excellent idea. I'll get a belt made up at the same time."

"Thank you. The other thing is that while these clips work well with a belt and corset, they would also allow me to put more pressure on my pussy with my crotch strap, so maybe you could make up some crotch straps with this tightening mechanism as well. Is that a possibility?"

"It sounds like the Mandy range of corsets and BDSM gear is going to be a best seller," said Megan, grinning at the prospect of an entirely new range of product. "Stan certainly knew what he was doing when he chose you."