The Mandy Comet Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay back in the tub letting my beaten body feel the warmth of the water and the softness of the bubbles. I closed my eyes and as if they were on autopilot, my hand moved down between my legs and began to rub my clit. After a while I my body became so hot I could no longer stand it and I got up, dried off and went to my room. But before I did, I went into my Mothers changing room and found what I was looking for -- her dildo. I had seen it before, but had no clue what it was used for, I now I did.

I got into bed, fluffed up my pillow. My body was screaming for release. I never knew I could feel this way; it was as if that fucking had released something deep inside of me and I had no control. I lay back, turned the dam thing on, shoved it deep inside of my cut and began to work it in and out. As it began to do is job, my mind went back to the machine and all the cocks that fucked me. Once again I entered the orgasmic haze. I kept it up until I passed out for exhaustion.

The next morning I got out of bed and my body felt as if it was on fire. I had never felt anything like this before. Every move I took would stimulate my vagina and I could not keep my hands away from it. I thought maybe a shower would help. So I quickly jumped out of bed and ran naked from my bedroom to the bathroom hoping I would not run into either my Mother or Harry.

I stepped into the shower turned on the cold water trying to cool my body down. It didn't work and as soon as the water hit my tits my nipples began to harden and tingle. I could not help myself I had to do something so I began to pull on them. The more I pulled the more sensitive they got. At the same time, I needed to rub my clit and soon I was lost in pleasing my hot burning body.

I shoved my fingers as deep as I could inside my wet cunt, rubbing my clit with my thumb as I did. I my mind was becoming jammed with wondrous emotions; the need to cum that was all I could think about. I could feel my clit as it became a hard throbbing nub so tender to the touch I it would cause me to groan and my body to flinch every time my thumb would caress it.

In flash I was in between two of the men, my mouth sucking gloriously on a huge cock while a second cock was being rammed into my ass. My nipples became rock hard and the juices began flow down my legs. I shoved my hips back and forth on my hand looking for the dam break.

Finally everything let loose, my body involuntarily jerked as I could feel the stream of cum rush past my fingers down my legs. It seemed like a never ending flow and with each spurt my body would shake less. When it was all over all I could do was lean against the tile wall trying to regain my strength. Slowly I stood up straight and grabbing a washcloth I filling it with soap. As I washed the remnants of my exertions away all I could think of was how wonderful it felt.

I dressed and headed down stairs expecting to see Mother or Harry, but saw neither. When I reached the living room the phone began to ring. Since I had no idea where Mother or Harry where I answered it. To my surprise it was Ron. I remember he said, "I want you to come over to my place now."

I thought, "Wait a minute I fulfilled my part of the bargain." Sure the idea of getting more cock thrilled me, but I wanted it on my terms so I said, "Fuck no, I did what you wanted. We are done."

His voice became threatening when he said, "You dumb little Bitch, I will come over there, arrest you for prostitution and then you can kiss any idea of going to college out the fucking door. The only thing you will have to look for is a jail cell, being someone's prime Bitch and being fuck by all the guards in the prison."

That thought sent chills up and down my spine so I said I would be right over.

Chapter 05 Revelation

When I opened the door to his house I was met with a surprise. Ron was standing with is cock being sucked by a naked woman who looked familiar. He looked up, smiled when he saw me and motioned for me to come in.

I approached I was stopped dead in my tracks, for kneeling in front of him was my Mother. I stood there unable to move and then I cried out in a loud voice, "MOTHER, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

Before my Mother could react, Ron shot a load of cum into her waiting mouth. The shock of my voice caused her to choke spitting his cum out of her mouth and down her naked front.

She jumped to her feet and screamed, "MANDY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Ron answered, "She was here yesterday and the boys had a get time with her. In fact she fucked at least ten of them. According to them, she has become the favorite of the Department."

"What department, "I asked.

A voice behind me said, "Why the Police Department of this great community."

I turned and saw Harry and my mouth dropped open and I said, "What the fuck are you doing here."

"Harry," my Mother cried, "you have me. Why my Daughter? I have always done what you wanted. I fucked anyone you wanted me to. I was your Whore. I did everything for you."

Harry laughed sardonically, "You had no choice." Turning to me he said, "Your darling Mother was involved in a hit and run where a good Cop was killed."

Mother said to me, "I was afraid that if I went to prison you would become a ward of the state and if that happened I could not protect you. I was willing to do anything to keep you safe. I never thought that Harry or Ron had this in mind."

Ron jumped in, "The only reason your Mother is not serving time is because she was too fine a piece of ass to send to jail to be used by prison guards. So we decided to keep her here. Plus, you were turning out to be equally fine. Harry had made a promise that if I helped him keeping your Mother out of jail, I could be the first one to fuck you when you were ready. It was just a matter of time, besides the boys and I got to use your Mother in the meantime. So this weekend, Harry made this little arrangement and set you up. He knew you would do the exact opposite of what he told you to do and I must say you performed admirably." He grinned sardonically and said. "Now it is time to show your Daddy what you have learned under my tutelage, STRIP."

I stood there stunned at the turn of events.

"Dam it," Ron snapped, "I said takeoff it all off. If you don't do what we say both you and you Mother will end up in prison and what they will do with you there will make this seem like a cake walk."

Standing in front of the man I detested I began to undress. I looked over at my Mother and could see the tears in her eyes as she mouthed "I am so sorry."

I could feel his hungry eyes as they devoured my body I could not look him in his face I just tried to look past him.

"Angelica I want you to go over to the couch in front of the mirror and have a seat," Harry said softly. "Since you missed out on Ron's training of your daughter you should at least see how all his work has turned out."

By the time that my Mother reached the couch both Ron and Harry were naked. I turned to look at my Mother and I could see her sitting there just shaking her head in disbelief.

"Harry, please don't do this," Angelica moaned. She has a life ahead of her and chance to go to college. Harry she got a four year scholarship at the same University that you attended."

Harry ignored my Mother's pleas as he shoved me down on my back, grabbed my legs lifted them on his shoulders, put the head of his cock between the lips of my wet pussy and shoved. My mind went blank as the walls of my cunt opened to accept the wondrous tool that was going to me provide me so much needed pleasure. It did not take long, Harry's slow methodical strokes sent wave after wave of pure carnality driving me higher and higher. I just closed my eyes and road the hedonistic train.

How long he kept it up I lost track all I know was that when I felt as if the well spring about to explode I opened my eyes to see him smiling. I grunted and began shoving my hips into him like a mad woman in heat and when I finally felt the release I let it all gush out soaking everything underneath me.

He no sooner finished than Ron yelled, "My turn," and replaced Harry between my legs. I cock filled my wet hole completely and sent me over the edge again.

As Ron was finishing up, Harry looked over at my Mother and said, "Your turn, use your tongue and I want to see you make her moan."

"Harry, no she's my Daughter I can't do that to her."

"If you don't, Harry threatened, "After you two get to prison I will make sure that you get to watch her being fuck by the prison guards with their Billy-clubs, your choice."

When Ron got up his hips were replaced by my Mother's head. She looked up at me over my pubic hair and said, "I am so sorry Honey," then she began to use her tongue. She first teased my clit sending unbelievable wondrous ripping through my cunt, up my spine and in to my brain. I never felt anything like before. She placed her lips over my now throbbing bud and sucking. At the same time she pushed a finger into my anal cavity and with her other hand shoved two fingers into my cunt. I lost it and began to groan, "Oh, Mom, that feels so good," as my hips began to move on their own. She pulled the two fingers out of my cunt and replaced them with her tongue using like a snake touching here touching there.

Unexpectedly her weight changed and her face was shoved deep into my crotch driving her tongue even deeper into. I looked up and saw that Harry had mounted her and was fucking her in the rear. As she did so I could feel her lips moan through my cunt sending me even higher. I was on the verge of a mind blowing orgasm when a wet fluid began to hit me in the face.

When I looked up I saw Ron above my head rubbing his cock. My Mother let out a loud groan as I could saw Harry's body jerk and knew that he had shot his load into her. This drove me over the edge as my body release the flood gate. At the same time above me Rod cock began spewing stream after stream of cum onto my face and tits.

From that point on the rest of the time was a blur.

I have no idea when it all ended, but the next morning I found myself in my own bed and the house strangely quiet. Maybe it was just me but I had a feeling of apprehension as got up, I took a quick shower, dressed and went down stairs.

When I got downstairs I went into the living and there on the floor was my Mother dressed like a streetwalker with blood flowing from a wound in her head. At first I thought she had fallen and hit her head, but when I got up close I could see that she was dead. Next to her was a gun and then I knew that she had taken her own life.

I started to cry when the realization hit me. My Mother had killed herself to release me from Ron's and Harry's clutches. I took a deep breath ran upstairs packed a bag and left. Mom was right I had a four year free ride at the University and I was going to take it. I swore that I would never let my body betray me again, I would control it. No one would ever make me lose control.

Mandy reads, "John > Wow that was awful. What did you do then?"

Mandy types, "Well John I left for college and never looked back, but now I have used all my time up and have to log off for now. Remember you have to keep subscribing if you want to hear more. Besides we haven't even started on Emma yet."

Mandy watched as the subscription rate began to climb up into the stratosphere. She smiled to herself if this kept up she would be a wealthy woman in less than two years.

12