The Manor House

Story Info
A young woman joins an exclusive BDSM club.
41.5k words
4.65
105.5k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Sarah Meets John on the Train

Sarah sat in the compartment on the train and watched the countryside fly by. This was a train ride like no other she had ever taken, for it was leading her to a new, unknown life. She felt liberated, excited, and not a little bit scared.

For all of her twenty-four years she had lived with her mother on the country estate of a wealthy bachelor. Her mother was the man's housekeeper, but as Sarah got older, she suspected that her mother had other, more personal duties. The man was very domineering and her mother always jumped to his commands. But in dealing with Sarah, her mother had been the domineering one. She had absolutely refused to let Sarah go out with any of the local farm boys, and after a while the boys had given up. The result was that Sarah was a very innocent young lady.

A month ago her mother had died after a brief illness. Sarah had been devastated and didn't know what to do. Her mother's old boss had told her she could stay and take over the housekeeping duties, but the way he had looked at her told her that he wanted more from her than just cleaning. She thought he was gross and anyway she was bored with living in isolation in the country. With only enough money for a train ticket and a few days living expenses, Sarah had packed her few good clothes and hitchhiked to the village to get on the train to the big city. She planned to find some menial job as quickly as she could and let life take her where it would.

In appearance, Sarah could only be described as petite. Barely five feet tall and weighing under one hundred pounds she seemed very delicate and fragile. However in that small package was definitely a woman's body. Firm curves emerged in all the right places, measuring 36-26-36. Her face was pretty enough, especially her big brown eyes, and she had long thick chocolate brown hair that she keeped in a braid that hung well below her waist. She was a girl with potential who is badly in need of make-up and a good hair stylist. From magazine photos she was aware of the things women could do to make them look good, but whenever she had asked her mother about it, her mother had discouraged her, saying they could not afford any of those things.

There was a middle-aged, very large man in the compartment with her. He had looked her over very frankly when she had first come in, but now he was engrossed in reading the financial page of his newspaper. She was very much aware of his presence, and it added to her general nervousness. He was tall, well over six feet, with big shoulders and hands. His hands were calloused, indicating a man who did not avoid physical work. He had black shoulder length hair, and ice blue eyes, and the way he held himself spoke of supreme confidence and lack of concern about what anyone thought about him. She thought he could do pretty much what he wanted, and that thought strangely excited her.

They had been riding together for about ten minutes when the man suddenly put down his newspaper and extended his big hand to her. "My name is John," he said. "We have a long ride to the city and we should at least know each other's names."

Sarah was surprised and felt a blush of heat rise to her cheeks. She had not expected this man to take any notice of her whatsoever. His hand remained open in the air for several seconds before she could react. Finally she tentatively laid her small hand in his, where it seemed to disappear.

"My name is Sarah."

John did not normally speak with his fellow passengers on the train. He enjoyed the four hours of solitude and reading when he traveled from his country estate into the city. But this young woman intrigued him. Her small size and obvious nervousness make her seem very fragile and vulnerable. He sensed that this was no ordinary train ride for her and he felt protective.

"Tickets please," the conductor said as he stuck his head into the compartment.

John released Sarah's hand and retrieved his ticket from the pocket of his jacket. "Here you are my good man," he said.

Sarah reached into the loose pocket on her shirt where she was sure she had put her ticket. It was not there. Frantically she began going through her other pockets. "I bought a ticket. I don't know what happened to it."

In spite of the distressed look on the girl's face, the conductor quickly lost patience. "I'm sorry miss," he said. "I don't have time to wait for you to find your ticket. You'll have to buy another one right now, or I will have you put off the train at the next station."

"Oh no," cried Sarah. She did not have enough money to buy another ticket, and the next station would leave her in the middle of nowhere. She began to cry.

John watched the whole scene and studied the girl. He thought she could be quite pretty and sexy with the right makeover. Of course she was much too young for him, but at least he could help her out.

"Conductor I will buy this woman a new ticket," he said. "Here, this should cover it."

The conductor was happy to have the situation resolved. "More than enough, sir. I will give you your change."

Sarah was hugely relieved and very grateful. She had never experienced such a giving attitude from another person. This man must be very wealthy to be able to buy tickets for strangers.

"Thank you so very much," she said, drying her eyes with her sleeve. "I don't know what I would have done if you had not been here."

"I am glad to be able to help, my dear. It was very little money to me, but obviously quite a bit to you."

"Yes, if I had had to buy another ticket I would have nothing left to live on until I find a job."

"So you are going to the city to look for a job?"

"Yes, I'm tired of living in the country."

"What kind of work are you seeking?"

She smiled. "Oh just about anything. I could be a waitress, a housekeeper, a ticket collector—I don't care, as long as it's legal."

"Well I wish you luck," he said and went back to his newspaper. He did not want to get too involved with this girl's problems.

That seemed to end the conversation and for many minutes neither of them spoke. The train clicked along at its steady pace. Sarah had nothing to read or occupy her hands and she felt anxious in this man's presence, imagining that he was looking at her around the edge of his newspaper. Finally she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Do you live in the city?" she asked.

John smiled at her but did not put down his newspaper. "No," he said. "My home is in the country but I go into the city several times a month."

"Oh, I see."

He went back to his newspaper. But her attempt at conversation had piqued his interest. Maybe she wasn't too young after all.

It had been sometime since John had been interested in a woman. His money and his dominant personality, amplified by his intimidating size, made him very attractive to women, and he had taken advantage of his many opportunities. He liked to command and control women, and in fact belonged to a special gentlemen's club where beautiful submissive women were available to him whenever he wanted. But lately he seemed to have lost interest; it was too easy.

She had turned in her seat and was staring blankly out the window when she heard him fold the newspaper and put it on the floor.

"Nothing of much interest in the paper," he said. "What do you see outside?"

"Trees and fields and more trees," she said.

"It's very peaceful," he said. "Why would you want to leave the beautiful country for the dirty, noisy city?"

"I don't know anything about living in the city. Maybe after a while I will want to come back, but I have to find out."

For the next hour they chatted about their lives. John told her about the different parts of the city and how people of the same background liked to live in the same neighborhoods. She had many questions and was impressed by his breadth of knowledge and experience. He gradually learned what her life had been like with her mother and their patron. She was even more innocent than he had thought, probably even a virgin. It was clear that she had been completely dominated by her mother.

At one point a man started to enter the compartment with them. John obviously did not want the interruption and he spoke sharply to the man in a language that Sarah did not understand. The man looked surprised and angry. He stiffened and answered back in the same strange language.

Slowly and deliberately John rose to his feet. He was a head taller than the other man and much more muscular. His voice was calm but firm. The man hesitated a moment and then turned and left.

"What was that all about?" asked Sarah.

"Nothing much. I merely suggested that he find another compartment."

"He didn't seem too pleased. What language were you speaking?"

"Italian. "I heard him speak it when we were getting on the train, and I happen to speak it also. My grandmother was born in Italy and made sure I learned it."

Sarah was much impressed, not only by his knowledge but by the way he had intimidated the other man. John was not a man to be challenged.

They continued to talk and he told her more about his early years growing up in a large family. His father had run a small contracting business which he had inherited and turned into a large and very profitable company. He told her that he had become bored with business and had decided to retire at an early age to pursue other interests.

Late in the afternoon the train stopped for a long time in a country station. Apparently there had been a mechanical problem of some sort. They were going to be very late arriving in the city. Now it was starting to get dark.

Sarah was growing more and more apprehensive. She did not relish wandering around a strange city in the dark looking for an inexpensive hotel. Her hope was that her new friend from the train would help her, but she was reluctant to ask. John was well aware of the situation. It excited him to think of the potential power he had over this helpless girl.

Finally the train started again and made its way slowly into the city. As the train approached the main station Sarah could see that it was a very rough neighborhood. People were coming and going from bars and loitering under the street lights. The few hotel signs she saw were made of crooked neon sticks clinging to dirty facades squeezed between boarded up stores. She shuddered.

John made his decision. He would offer to take this girl to his club and give her a room for the night. Of course by going to the club he knew that she would be exposed to the club's activities, and therefore he had to prepare her. If, as he suspected, she had a submissive nature, then she would probably relate to some of the girls at the club and might be a candidate for one of their special training programs. If not, then at least she could start her city life the next morning in a good neighborhood.

"Sarah, this is not a good place or time of day to be looking for a hotel. Why don't you come with me to my club and let me treat you to dinner and a room for the night. We have nice guest rooms for overnight visitors."

She was very relieved. "Oh that would be wonderful," she said. "You have been so nice to me."

"However, there are some things you need to know before you come. It is a men's club, and there may be a wild party going on. Of course you don't have to participate, but you might see some things that would shock you."

"Nonsense. I'm an adult woman. You don't have to be concerned about offending me."

John suspected that she was acting a lot braver than she was, but clearly she wanted to come with him. He determined to tell her more. "Some women actually live at the club. They act as a kind of maid or servant, and their job is to make the men happy." The way he said it made it clear that making men happy involved more than serving meals and doing laundry.

There. He had surely said enough to warn her and frighten her off. She was silent as she processed what he had said. He watched her face as her expression went from surprise to incredulity to curiosity to hesitancy. He determined to reassure her.

"You don't have to worry," he said smiling. "No one is going to bother you. I am a part owner of the club and I can assure you that I can keep things under control."

Sarah had no doubt about his ability to protect her, and after all their conversation she felt she knew him well enough that she could trust him. In fact she thought she would be much safer with him in his strange club than she would be on her own in the city. And she had to admit that the hint of sexual activity was exciting. She had had enough of her fantasy life and was more than ready to acquire some real world experience.

"I will put myself in your hands," she said. And then realizing the significance of her choice of words, she blushed. Something told her that she should clarify that statement less he get the wrong idea, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead she looked down. She wanted to be in his hands.

At that moment John knew that she was indeed a submissive and that he wanted to train her to serve him. He felt himself growing hard.

The train came to a stop with a great hiss of released air. "Let's go," he said, and taking her hand he led her from the train to the station platform. His grip was powerful and his stride deliberate. She had no choice but to follow him, her heart beating rapidly.

They got into a cab and John barked out an address. For half an hour they rode in silence. Sitting in the back of the cab with him, she was very conscious of how big he was compared to her. He could do whatever he wanted to her and she would not be able to do anything about it.

Sarah was a jumble of emotions; she was excited, frightened, and relieved, all at the same time. This strange, wonderful man had taken charge so that she did not have to face the unknown world alone. She felt intuitively that he was a good person. But what was this strange club all about? Was she going to be forced to have sex for the first time? Would that really be so bad? She had wanted it for a long time.

For his part John wanted to give her time to think and prepare her self. It would make things much easier later on if she had thought about what might happen ahead of time. He had never forced a woman to submit against her will and certainly did not intend to do that with this innocent girl. She had to come to the decision on her own. But his cock remained hard with the thought of it.

The taxi sped along a main road and soon left the shabby train station area behind. After a time they turned off on a side road that wound through a neighborhood with large houses set back on wooded lots. As they progressed the lots got larger and the houses were barely visible from the road.

At last John broke the silence. "If you will excuse me I will call ahead to my partner at the club and have a room prepared for you."

He got out his cell phone and punched in a number. "My partner was born in Italy and we like to use that language with each other," he said.

His partner, Ian, answered the call in Italian. John was glad he could communicate the situation without Sarah understanding. "I will be arriving in a few minutes with a very special guest," he said.

"Oh?" said Ian.

"She is a young innocent that I met on the train. I am very attracted to her and think she may be a good candidate for a red ribbon."

"Really. It has been a long time since you were interested in training a woman. She must be very special."

"She is incredibly innocent for her age. I think she is probably a virgin. It is important not to scare her before I find out if she is suitably submissive. I want you to help me."

"Of course. How do you want to handle it?"

"I have promised her a room for the night. She plans to go job hunting tomorrow. Let's give her the guest suite on the first floor away from the other rooms. Then I want you to join us for dinner in the private dining room. We will tell her about the club and see how she responds. Maybe we could have Camille join us to give her a woman's point of view."

"Excellent," he said. "I will be ready for you."

"One more thing, Ian. If she accepts the red ribbon I want you to be my third."

"My pleasure," said Ian. "Your description has my mouth watering."

Chapter 2: Ian Prepares for Sarah

Ian leaned back in his big leather desk chair. He was the manager of the club and had a large office and suite of rooms in one wing of the second floor. After a long day of dealing with the affairs of the club, he had not wanted to be disturbed. But a call from his partner John was different. He was pleased that his best friend was interested in training a new woman. It had been a long time since John had talked like that. He and Ian had established the club together and had enjoyed recruiting and training the first batch of girls. Now the club was flourishing, its treasury full, with a waiting list of potential new members.

In appearance Ian was quite different from John. Whereas John was tall and heavy set, Ian was tall and lanky. His Italian heritage showed in his dark complexion and eyes. A strong chin and sharp cheek bones, together with the confident way he carried himself, gave the impression of no-nonsense authority. He was the image of what the boss of a BDSM club should be.

Ian's suite in the large mansion was luxurious. In addition to his office he had a sitting area and a huge bedroom. The focal point of the bedroom was a king size bed custom made of solid cherry. Built into the head and foot boards of the bed were recessed areas that contained soft leather straps. The straps were secured to the bed with adjustable buckles and had padded cuffs on the ends. A body could be restrained on that bed in just about any position. A mirror on the ceiling above the bed added to the effect.

A large cherry armoire contained an electronics console to control the stereo music system, as well as hidden video cameras and microphones that allowed Ian to record events in his bedroom from any angle. The microphones picked up every little moan and gasp. Selling the videos was a significant source of income for the club.

One section of the armoire had drawers filled with every conceivable erotic toy: vibrators, plugs, dildos, clamps, cuffs, paddles, whips, hot wax generators, etc. Ian was always on the look out for new items. His latest find was a pair of remote controlled vibrating balls just the right size for insertion into sensitive cavities.

The bathroom was like a private spa. There was a sunken Jacuzzi tub big enough for four, and a quad-headed shower of similar size. In one corner was a leather covered massage table with strange looking straps dangling from the sides. A nearby shelf held containers filled with various lotions and powders. A large plug-in vibrator hung from a brass hook on the wall, and beside it was a rack containing a variety of attachments for the vibrator.

There were several toilets and bidets, each in its own room with a door. The long vanity was topped with black granite and held three hand-painted porcelain sinks with gold faucets. On the wall opposite the window was a Victorian style dressing table and mirror, flanked by gold candelabras that each held eight red candles. Other candle sticks and incense burners were located around the room.

As the half owner and manager of the club Ian always had first choice among the servant girls, and most nights he enjoyed female companionship in his suite. In fact that night he had told his new favorite, Elizabeth, that he wanted her to report to his suite at 8 pm. After speaking with John and hearing about Sarah, however, he thought he might have to reschedule Elizabeth's visit. He picked up his in-house phone and called Camille.