The Manor Pt. 03: Ruby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to change the subject and I asked Ruby who had the room where I heard the noises while coming to Ruby's room. She told me it was Beth's room and that she often has the other girls in there with her, as well as a couple of the tutors.

I didn't pursue it any further as long as I knew it was Beth's room I could work from there. When that would be I had no idea I wanted Ruby again and if I was being honest I would want her all the time she had hooked me in big time.

"So what would you like to do tonight sir?"

What a question to ask, I wanted her to start talking dirty to me for some reason so I fired the question back to her.

"Well Ruby it is your place your time what would you like to do tonight?"

"Oh sir no I am asking you, you are my guest."

Ok bad idea she was not going to fall for that easily so I asked in another way.

"Well I know that Ruby but what do you like to do? I mean there must be some things you like better than others."

"You are not making this easy for me sir I mean I would never want to let you down." She replied.

"No Ruby I can definitely say you would not do that so please do not worry."

"Ok your not getting my hint are you sir, I want you to tell me what you want to do to me. I want to hear it from you, we did things earlier today but there is plenty more we could do to each other, and I want you to tell me." She replied stroking her leg.

"Well ok Ruby but I want it to go the way it goes, but I would love to sixty-nine you, you on top of me sucking my cock slowly as I take you with my mouth, stroking your arse."

"Oh yes that sounds awesome hmm oh yes."

"I want to fuck you any way I can, your pussy felt so good this afternoon I want it again, I want your tits badly I want to watch you playing with them as you sit on top of me,"

She was getting turned on her cup had gone on the table, and she sat next to me playing with her hair, twisting it around her fingers.

"Take me to bed sir take me to bed and fuck me I want you to do the things you did to me earlier this afternoon, I want it again."

She stood up and walked over to her bedroom door. And facing me she un tied her robe and opened it up revealing nothing but a black bra. She dropped her robe and turned and went into the bedroom. I got up and walked into the room.

There she was sitting on the corner of the bed her legs open slightly her arms stretched back her hands gripping the cover. I closed the door and looked at her for a few seconds and smiled. I began to undress looking at her as I removed everything.

I walked over to her, and looked down, she looked up and smiled and pouted her lips. I lowered my lips down to hers and we kissed slowly at first our mouths slowly opening till we found each others tongues.

Still kissing I felt her hand on me, slowly stroking me up and down, as our kisses became more rampant she quickened on me she stopped kissing me looking into my eyes she smiled.

"Let me taste you!" She whispered.

Still standing in front of her I offered her what she wanted, her thick lips taking my cock, her tongue licking it then sucking again.

Oh fuck Ruby you feel good." I whispered.

Her mouth went further down till she had it all. I grabbed her head the shaved side felt rough in my hand but I loved the feel.

"Mmmmm sir you are pleased to be here aren't you?"

She carried on taking my cock with her mouth until it was Ruby time. She leant back on her hands again her legs now fully opened either side of the corner of the bed.

"Take me with your mouth!" She demanded.

I knelt down and lifted her right leg and began to kiss her foot, kissing the top then around to the ankle, then worked my way up, I arrived at her inner thigh and kissed and licked it until I arrived at her pussy. I began to kiss all around teasing her making her want me more.

I kissed up and down her closed lips slowly sliding my tongue into her. I pushed her legs further apart and took her fully in my open mouth, she began to rub her clit and offered her fingers to my mouth, I felt a bit awkward sucking them as that is normally what a woman does isn't it? But I took them anyway and she enjoyed the feel, a giggle came from her.

I stopped licking her and she sat up again demanding my cock again, I stood up but pushed her gently down onto her back and climbed on top of her my legs apart either side of her and offered my cock to her mouth, she began to suck me again, I began to pump her slowly and fell forwards onto my hands and began fucking her mouth fuck it felt good.

She pulled off though and we took our long awaited sixty nine, I laid on my back and Ruby slowly lowered herself onto my mouth still sitting up she began to wriggle on me as I licked her, my tongue entering her. I grabbed hold of her hips encouraging her to ride up and down, she responded well, she was wet and began to rub herself as I tongue fucked her.

"Oh shit yes sir oh shit!" She shouted out.

She fell forwards and began to take me hungrily her mouth aroused me even more I stopped with my mouth and began to finger her kissing her as my finger went in and out. I stopped and returned with my mouth. She stopped sucking and began to stroke me. I needed to fuck her, pulled away from her hand and knelt behind her she knelt with her back to me and I reached round and cupped her bra covered tits, she dropped her head back and we kissed, I pushed her bra off her tits and continued on them, until she dropped forwards on all fours her pussy calling me.

I pressed my cock against her arse again teasing her to want me, but I did not tease her for long I grabbed my cock and eased into her pussy.

"Mmmm oh yes oh yes fuck that feels so good sir."

I pumped her slowly letting her feel every inch of what I had, occasionally coming out but loving the feel of entering her again, she was blowing my mind as she then began to take over and began to fuck me herself sliding backwards and forwards.

"Awww yes you like that sir? you like that? Hmmm so fucking good sir awww fuck yes." She whispered.

I took hold of her and lifted her up still inside her, she then fucked my upright cock as I again took her tits from behind, then pushing her bra straps off her shoulders, and un fastening the back, she threw it off as she quickened on me.

"Oh shit Ruby slower Ruby take me slower." I whispered in her ear.

"Awww fuck yes sir yes oh my god yes!"

I fell back keeping hold of her, she stretched out with her back on top of me and guided me back skilfully into her. I began to thrust into her harder as she rubbed her tits.

"Fucking hell yes I'm going to cum sir harder yes yes oh you bastard yes harder oh oh oh fuck yes I'm cumin oh fuck oh fuck yes yes fuck me harder yes!"

She came on my cock laid still for a few seconds then got up and squatted over my throbbing cock she lowered herself onto me and began to ride me slowly.

"This is what you want isn't it?" She said looking down at me and taking her tits.

I just laid there watching her perform on me up and down taking her tits in turn in her mouth. I began to pump her as she dropped onto her knees falling back very slightly and then began to slide forwards and backwards on me. I was not going to last much longer she was killing me, but I did not want to stop I did not want this night to stop.

There was a closeness between us I don't know if it was the moment making me feel this way but it just felt different than the others I had in the past, Ruby my Ebony beauty was taking me over.

She suddenly came off me and laid at my side and turned onto her side with her back to me I turned and took her I had never spooned before and it took a little bit of effort to find her, but she helped. Once in I took her slowly as she lifted her leg.

I could not keep going this way for long, I came out and laid her on her back, lifting her legs and pushed my cock into her thrusting into her I opened her legs and lowered them, now missionary I pumped into her kissing her tits and finding her mouth.

"Mmmm mmmm sir cum in me like this mmmm mmmm."

I began to quicken giving her all I could she began to cum again I felt my cock begin to cum. looking at her open mouth, her sexy lips as I began to cum she screamed out her orgasm.

I came into her hard, she pulled me down and took my tongue with hers as she slowly came down, I carried on slowly pumping her not wanting it to end, but I came to a stop and came out of her, I laid on my back and Ruby turned on her side, her leg bent up over mine, we kissed gently.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" She asked.

"Why I would love to Ruby." I replied.

"By the way sir what is your name?" She asked.

She was the first one to ask me, I looked at her and simply said "Robert." She smiled at me.

"Well Robert thank you for today, thank you for tonight you are swell."

"Thank you too Ruby you are beautiful."

We got off the bed and put ourselves under the covers and held each other till sleep arrived.

12