The Manse Ch. 00: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Roberts, I have called for one of my employees to help us in this portion of the interview." A door to the side of her desk opened and in walked a young woman, probably about my age, dressed in another one of the french maid uniforms I'd seen in the foyer. She was a knockout and sexy as hell in that uniform. My eyes swept from her high heeled feet up her shapely legs, the short black skirt, her narrow waist. She had wonderful breasts that weren't huge but pushed together in the uniform to give her cleavage. And a classical beauty of a face with deep, dark eyes and full luscious lips. "This is Heloise."

Heloise was doing the same once-over of me and again I became aware of my nakedness. My cock twitched involuntarily, and I saw Heloise smile as she walked toward me.

"Mr Roberts, are you willing to let Heloise help us in this portion of the interview? If you are offered a position in the household, she will be your server, so you will be working very closely with her. It's very important that you two are compatible."

I didn't know exactly where this was going, but I didn't care. If it involved this gorgeous woman and my cock, I was good to go!

"Yes, I am fine with that. What do you need me to do?"

"I think you know from your interview with Ms Mallory," said Ms Lawrence as she reached into a desk drawer and pulled out a small silver bowl almost exactly like the one Ms Mallory had used, only this one had a different pattern in the filigree. She handed the bowl to Heloise saying, "If you please, my dear?"

"Yes, ma'am. With pleasure," said Heloise.

Heloise turned and came to stand directly in front of me. She set the bowl down on a small table, and with one hand turned me slightly so that Ms Lawrence could see my cock.

"Are you ready, Mr Roberts?" she asked me.

I took a deep breath and nodded yes.

Heloise looked me in the eye and didn't break out gaze as she reached with her right hand to encircle my erection. I let out an involuntary sigh. Her thumb was on the top of my shaft, pointed at my belly. She started to slowly move her hand back and forth, masturbating me. Her left hand came up to cup my balls. She rolled them in her palm and then tugged at them gently, one after the other. Meanwhile, she kept moving her right hand up and down my shaft. She pulled on me, pulling my cock downward, milking me.

Having spent the last week edging by myself, standing there naked with the beautiful Heloise ministering to my cock, I could feel the cum building up in my balls. Heloise could feel it too.

"Cum for me." There was that command again. And it sent me over the edge.

Just before the dams burst, Heloise reached over for the silver bowl and skillfully put it below the head of my cock as she gave me one final jerk and I exploded, cumming over and over into the bowl.

Heloise smiled as I continued to cum, milking me into the bowl.

"Good boy!" she purred, as the last of my com dripped into the bowl.

Heloise turned with the bowl of my cum and delivered it to Ms Lawrence like she was serving at the dinner table.

"Bravo, Mr Roberts. You certainly are a sight to watch," said Mrs Lawrence. "Now, let us see if everything else is up to par."

She picked up the bowl and rolled it around, watching my cum. She held it up to her nose and took a deep breath. It was like watching a wine connoisseur at a tasting. She reached down and picked up a horned spoon like Ms Mallory had used and put a spoonful of my cum into her mouth. I stood there watching as she rolled my cum around in her mouth. She closed her eyes as if focusing even more intently on my cum as she took a second and then a third spoonful.

Watching this was too much and once again, as with Ms Mallory, my cock started to harden again. Ms Lawrence took note as she swallowed.

"Ms Mallory said you had amazing powers of recovery," she said.

Ms Lawrence finished the rest of my cum, savoring every bite then said, "Mr Roberts, you have done very good today. Not perfect, but I think we can correct the details with some minor changes in your diet." Heloise was standing to Ms Lawrence's left and she smiled.

"Mr Roberts, I would like to offer you a position for the summer in our household. My granddaughter is coming home from boarding school for the summer. She has come of age and now will have a seat at the adult table. You will provide for her if you accept my offer.

"You will receive room and board here at the mansion as well as compensation of $10,000 per week. You will need to take the medications we provide to keep you at the ready and partake of the diet we assign you. You will be at the beck and call of my granddaughter 24 hours a day. Heloise will be your server."

I must have had a quizzical look on my face at that last one. When she'd said it before, I hadn't really understood.

"Heloise will serve you to my granddaughter. You are not to ejaculate while in my employ unless my granddaughter requests it of you. Is that clear, Mr Roberts?"

"Yes, ma'am. I understand." I understood but I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This whole thing had been pretty unrealistic, but this was out of this world. Hell yes, I'm taking this job. With money like that?! And all I have to do it cum on demand? Even if her granddaughter was the ugliest woman on the planet, I think I can do this for a summer!

"I accept your offer!"

"Good. We will get the papers drawn up and get you your medication and diet plan to get you started. My granddaughter, Nicole, comes home next week. We want you to be ready for her return party."

12