The Manse Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark's second service. The night ends with a discovery.
2.8k words
4.69
11.6k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my second night of service in the manse. Heloise led the way as we left my room and headed toward the dining room. Nicole, Ms Lawrence and Aunt Lynda were probably half way through dinner. The thought of serving Nicole again had my cock at full attention as we rounded the corner into the service bay adjacent to the dining room. Heloise reached back and grabbed me by my cock.

"Mmmmm," she said without looking back, "I see you are all ready."

"Uh-huh," was the best I could manage.

I could hear the sounds of dinner service. A fork against a plate. The clink of a glass. I couldn't make out what they were saying but I heard laugher. It seemed like they were having a good time.

Then, I saw one of the other maids come round the corner and nod at Heloise.

"OK, Mark, it's out turn!" And she led the way into the dining room.

Much as the night before, the three women sat in their respective places around the massive dining table, Ms Lawrence at the head while Nicole and Aunt Lynda sat across from each other. Cliff and Jones were entering from their alcoves preceded by Sheila and Simone in their maid's uniforms. Sheila looked across the room at me and gave me a quick wink and smile.

Nicole saw the others entering the room from their sides and turned in her seat to see if I was there. When she saw me, her face lit up and then her eyes immediately dropped to my crotch. She licked her lips as she stared hungrily at my cock. Heloise, took a half step to the side and turned toward me. She moved both of her hands out flat, bringing them up just under my raging hard on and swollen balls, offering me up as if on a platter. Nicole was almost drooling.

"Can I have my cake now?!" Nicole blurted out.

"Well...of course, my dear. I think we have some left, " said Ms Lawrence, gesturing to one of the maids posted along the wall.

"Personally, I'm thinking that tonight is an au naturel evening for me." Aunt Lynda smiled and turned to wave at Simone and Jones.

Jones stepped up to Lynda's left shoulder. Simone reached down and took his cock in her hand then began to masturbate him. His already erect cock stiffened even more. He had an amazingly large cock head. Aunt Lynda smiled even bigger as she watched.

Simone reached between Jones' legs with her other hand and was pulling and squeezing Jones' balls. He was clearly enjoying himself. His eyes were closed and his head started to loll back.

Aunt Lynda looked on intently. A drop of pre-cum oozed out of the tip of Jones' cock. Lynda licked her lips.

"Jones...now." Lynda commanded. She opened her mouth. Simone guided Jones forward and placed the tip of his cock into Lynda's mouth as if she were placing some delicate culinary treat.

Lynda closed her lips around the tip of Jones' cock, and I head him grunt. I could see the way his cock pulsed again and again, and I knew that he was cumming into Lynda's expectant mouth. She, in turn, had her eyes closed in some ecstatic state. I could see her cheeks sucking in as she tried to pull everything out of Jones.

I heard Nicole stammering, "We...we...we...can do that?"

Ms Lawrence smiled a cheshire cat smile.

"Yes, my dear. That...that is the point. You may have precisely what you want, when you want it. Whatever and whenever that is."

Aunt Lynda sat back in her chair and dabbed the corners of her mouth with a napkin.

"Your grandmother really prefers her service on steak. I usually appreciate mine on my salad. Cake is a celebration. That silver bowl," Lynda said waving at the bowl in front of her, " is prim and proper for all occasions, especially for tastings. But every now and then, I do very much like au naturel, directly from the source." She squeezed Jones' balls. "Thank you Jones."

"Thank you ma'am," Jones said back. And you could tell he meant it.

Nicole turned to Heloise and me. In a trembling voice, she said, "Au naturel, please." And then she licked her lips.

"Absolutely, ma'am!" replied Heloise.

Heloise grabbed my cock and pulled me forward. I took two steps forward and my cock was right at Nicole's face. Her eyes widened even more. Heloise circled her fingers around my shaft and began to stroke me.

"This shouldn't take long, ma'am. I've kept him ready for you all day," Heloise said with a smile.

It was true. I was on the edge of explosion. Pre-cum oozed out of the tip of my cock. Nicole involuntarily opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, so Heloise dabbed the head of my cock onto her tongue. Nicole greedily sucked my pre-cum into her mouth. The feeling of her warm, wet tongue on the underside of my cock sent me over the edge. I started to cum, but Heloise quickly squeezed my cock hard, holding it back.

"Ma'am?" she asked quickly, nodding at the purple cock head.

Nicole immediately understood and opened her mouth again, thrusting out her tongue.

Heloise gently laid my cock on her tongue before letting me go.

I have never felt a release like I did in that moment. I shot stream after stream of cum.

Nicole took the first stream with an open mouth. I think I shot to the back of her throat and she gagged slightly. But following the example of her aunt, she quickly closed her mouth over the head of my cock and road out my orgasm as I filled her mouth with my cum.

My cock twitched slower as my orgasm subsided. The edges of Nicole's mouth turned up in a smile around my cock as I finally stopped cumming. Her eyes were closed and she sucked on my cock hard before slowly pulling off. My cock came out of her mouth with a popping sound and hit her chin as it fell.

Nicole, on her part, was obviously savoring everything that was in her mouth. I could tell by the way that her cheeks and throat moved that she was swirling it all around her mouth. And then, with one motion, she swallowed it all. When she finally opened her eyes again, my cock had once again started to rise from the excitement of watching her.

She licked her lips once again and said, "Thank you, Mark," looking up into my eyes with a smile.

Heloise tapped my bare ass and we backed away to stand by the wall for the rest of service.

"Well, it seems to be the way the evening is going. I would be remiss not to join in. Cliff?" Ms Lawrence summoned Sheila and Cliff.

"Sheila, I think I can handle this tonight," she said and reached out for Cliff's erect member. She began to stroke him. After three or four pulls, she stuck her tongue out to lick the tip of his cock. I heard him moan.

"Cliff...cum for me," Ms Lawrence commanded then immediately enveloped the tip of his cock with her mouth. Cliff definitely complied. We all could see the pulsing of his cock as he came into Ms Lawrence's mouth. When he had finished, she swallowed and released his cock.

"Thank you, Cliff." She said turning back to the table. "Well, that was an excellent end to an excellent dinner. Thank you to the staff. Nicole, we should retire to the library and discuss your studies."

Nicole seemed disappointed and looked back at me. Heloise reached down to cup my balls. I don't know whether it was a taunt or a maid's gesture that she had her mistress' desires at the ready.

Nicole shoulders went up and down in a great sigh as she followed her grandmother and aunt off into the study.

Heloise squeezed my balls harder and whispered into my ear, "Good job, Mark. I am looking forward to finally testing that cock of yours out myself tonight."

That was all it took. My cock was pointing again at the sky.

Heloise laughed and walked away. I wasn't sure whether she was just teasing me or I really would finally get to fuck her tonight. Either way, I wouldn't be cumming unless Nicole gave me a midnight ring again.

...

An hour or so later, I was back in my room. I was trying to write some things down in my journal about what had been happening the last couple of days when I heard a knock. I turned to find Heloise standing in my doorway, naked except for her black patent leather heels.

Damn, she had a fantastic body! And she knew it. You could tell by the way she held herself.

She was standing in the doorway, her right shoulder against the door frame with her legs loosely crossed. As I turned to face her, she uncrossed her legs and thrust out her left leg in a vaguely balletic move, turning her leg outward and tapping her toe twice.

"Well, Mark...you've had a little time to acclimate yourself...how are you liking it here?"

"Just fine, I think. Everyone has been...uh...welcoming..." For some reason, I felt flush, in a spotlight.

"You've performed well, Mark," Heloise said. She stood up straight and took a step into my room. "I've been impressed. I knew you had talent when we interviewed you, but...you...have performed beyond expectation so far."

She smiled and purposefully looked down at my cock.

"Um...thank you..." I mumbled because she was letting her hand trace a line from her neck, down across her right breast, across her toned stomach and down between her shaved legs. She let the tips of her fingers dance on her pussy, tickling it. My cock was fully engorged and pointing straight up from my body.

"Let's see what else you have, Mark," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed closest to me. Her ass was on the edge of the bed, and she slowly pulled her left foot up on the bed beside her, splaying open her bare pussy. "Do you want a taste, Mark?" she said waving her knee back and forth, lewdly.

My mouth was watering and my cock ached. I stood and quickly covers the distance between us. I knelt in front of her. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me a smile at once wonderful and wicked. I looked in front of me and saw her beautiful pussy, shaved smooth. She was opening like a flower blooming in a time lapse video. The pinkness of her inner lips revealing itself. I could see that she was wet as she opened before me.

"Mark?" she said, a sharp question or was it a command? Either way, I knew what she wanted.

I lowered my face toward her open pussy. I took a deep breath and inhaled the scent of her. My cock quivered. I took a second breath and then brought my lips against hers. Slowly. Moving against her, lightly rubbing mine against hers. She moaned and reached to grab my head and pull me toward her. I resisted the pressure of her hand and gently licked her. This caused her to moan more urgently. Again, she tried to pull my head into her pussy and I resisted. I licked her again, deeper, parting the folds of her pussy and tasking her wetness.

That sent me over the edge, and I dove into her, pushing my tongue deep into her.

She tasted as amazing as she looked. She hooked her leg around the back of my head and ground herself onto my face.

I enjoyed every minute of it, lapping away at her, thrusting my tongue into her, fucking her with my face.

"You need to put your cock inside of me. Now!" she commanded. The tone of her voice left no room for refusal. Not that I wanted to argue in the least.

I stood and placed the head of my cock against her pussy.

"Now, remember, big boy...no cumming," she reminded me and then she pulled at my hips and I felt myself slipping into her.

That first thrust! The feeling of being enveloped by her. I shivered, pulled back and then eased in again. It was a feeling of bliss.

"Fuck me."

I could not help but comply. I began thrusting, in and out, quickening my pace as her breathing and vocalizations urged me on.

I was close to cumming when she pushed me off of her and grabbed my balls hard.

"Hey!!" and yelled in pain.

"You can't cum. OK?" It was clear she was divided. She wanted me to continue, but she was trying to be the senior of the house and remind me of my duties.

"OK. Got it."

I grabbed her by her ankles and pushed her legs out and up, spreading her apart. I glimpsed her jeweled butt plug and remembered how she'd threatened to have me remove it with my mouth. The thought of that was very tempting but I had more pressing urges at the moment.

"Yes..." was all she said.

I pushed my cock back into her and began to fuck her in ernest. I was out of my mind. I kept trying to remember that I couldn't cum, but that only made me fuck her harder.

Heloise tilted back her head in ecstasy, her mouth open. Her legs gave way giving me even deeper access.

And then I felt her tense up. Her pussy clenched my cock. Her legs stiffened and she tried to straighten them, but I held her tight. And then, she exploded.

I've never been with a woman who can cum like she did. It was fast and wet. It came in waves and covered my lower body. I kept pumping and she kept cumming until finally she was spent.

We both lay in a puddle. My cock was still hard and buried deep inside of her.

Her breathing finally regulated itself, but I still ached, so I began slowly to fuck her again.

"You are unstoppable," she said with a giggle.

I was just getting back up to speed when the bell rang.

"Ahh...just on cue..." Heloise said, again with a giggle. She was definitely enjoying herself. She pushed me off of her. "Well...you are being summoned...you better get to her!"

...

I knocked before entering Nicole's room.

"Get in here!" she yelled.

I walked in, my cock heavy with blood. I was still bit annoyed that I was pulled away from fucking Heloise. But as I entered Nicole's room, all of that fell away. Nicole wasn't wearing the long nightgown of the night before. Instead, she was wearing a sharer negligee. I could see her nipples through the fabric, and her pussy was barely hidden by a shag of fringe around the bottom.

"Do you like my new nightgown?!" she asked, "Grandmother bought it for me today!" And then did a little shimmy spin. The rear was a g-string pulled up tight through her ass cheeks.

I did. And my cock twitched in agreement.

I'm pretty sure she noticed.

"I want au naturel tonight." She seemed to be learning the commanding tone that her grandmother and aunt used by osmosis.

She approached me and slid to her knees in front of me.

Her breath quickened as she brought her face close to my crotch.

I heard her take a deep breath through her nose, smelling me, and then open her mouth to take the tip of my cock in.

She sucked on me for a moment and then...

"What do you have on your cock?!" she asked.

She grabbed hold of my shaft and took a purposeful lick from mid-shaft to the tip of my cock.

"What is that taste? You didn't taste like this at dinner!"

"Well...uh..." I tried to think of something to say that wouldn't get me or Heloise in trouble. "I...uh..."

She licked me again on the other side of my shaft.

"Mmmmm...something different..." and licked me a third time.

"I...uh..."

"Tell me. Now."

Yep. She'd figured out that commanding tone. It's like it was in her DNA. She was going to be able to use it now whenever she wanted.

"It's Heloise."

"What?" She didn't seem to understand what I was saying.

"It's Heloise. I...was...inside her..."

"What?! You were fucking Heloise?! I thought you were mine!" she yelled.

I tried to calm her.

"Nicole, I am yours. I won't cum without your permission. But that doesn't mean I won't...you know..."

"No! I don't know!" she yelled. "Get that bitch in here. Now!"