The Manse: Interlude

Story Info
Mark gets a day off from the Manse. Revisits art school.
2.9k words
4.65
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning, after I'd been at the Manse for a while, I passed Ms Lawrence in the hallway. As always, I was naked, my cock heavy and half erect between my legs. The dietary and medial regimen would have made sure of that but the constant stimulation of being looked at...and touched...was more than enough for me. This was no exception.

Ms Lawrence was old enough to be my grandmother, but she had an air about her that made me forget her age. As she approached, she looked openly down at my crotch and I could see a twinkle in her eye and a slight smile play out across her lips.

"Mark," she said, "how are you this morning?"

"Very well, thank you, Ms Lawrence! How is your morning?"

"Splendid, my dear, splendid! The more so seeing you looking so..." She paused again to look at my cock which made the blood start to rush in and I involuntarily twitch and started to rise to attention. "...so, very healthy!

"Yes, you are a marvel to behold, Mark. If you didn't belong to Nicole..." her voice trailed off as she seemed lost in thought for a moment.

I felt the need to scratch myself just under my scrotum (I think I was due for a shave!) and did so without thinking. This brought Ms Lawrence out of her reverie and she coughed as if she were embarrassed but kept watching the rising and falling of my balls as I satisfied the itch.

"Mark, you've been with us for a while now and have been diligently attentive. Perhaps, you could use a day off. You know, Julie has been asking how you are doing."

Julie was the drawing instructor at the art school where I'd modeled before coming here. I remembered my last encounter with her and my cock twitched again.

Ms Lawrence took note and smiled.

"Yes, I think you could do with a day off. Go and visit Julie. I believe she has a class tomorrow. Surprise her!"

"Yes, ma'am! That sounds like a great idea!"

"Make sure to have Heloise shave you before you go," she winked at me before continuing. "And Mark?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Remember the rule?"

"Yes, ma'am." I think I said it more dejectedly than I had meant to. I guess I was still thinking of Julie. "No cumming unless given permission."

"Yes, Mark. That is the rule," she said smiling. "Mark?"

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Mark, I'm giving you permission. Just for Julie. And only if she asks."

"Yes, ma'am!" I said. Probably with a little too much enthusiasm.

"Mark...I wouldn't tell Nicole."

"Nooo, ma'am."

...

The next day, I put on clothes for the first time in what seemed like a very long time. They itched all over heightening my sense of my body. Heloise had shaved me from the neck down that morning, taking her time with my cock and balls.

"A hard cock is easier to shave!" she said lathering my cock and stroking me rock hard, "The trick is getting you close enough to cumming that your balls tighten up so I can get everything shaved smooth!"

I didn't care, I was in heaven as she masturbated me. And then I felt the cold steel of the razor on my balls. I might have cum all over her, but once again, she knew just what my cock was up to and she squeezed me hard.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"No, no, Mark. Now is not the time."

Heloise finished up and watched as I dressed. She even got my shoes for me which gave her the opportunity to turn and bend at the waist to pick them up, showing me her cute little bottom and the princess plug she wore there. She knew exactly what she was doing her job. To keep me at a high state of arousal all day, every day.

"So, you're going to visit Julie?" she said smiling devilishly.

"Yes. Ms Lawrence said I should go pay her a visit, maybe model for her class today."

"Uh-huh. Well, tell her hello for me. She is so delicious. Tell her to come and visit again soon."

"OK. I will tell her."

"And Mark, remember the rule."

I thought about telling her what Ms Lawrence had told me, but I decided telling her was as good as telling Nicole and that wouldn't serve anyone. So I kept quiet and just nodded.

She grabbed my balls through my pants and said, "Good boy."

...

Boy, did my pants make me squirm. They itched here, pinched there and squeezed every where else. I was thinking I might have to move to a nudist colony and be rid of clothes forever, because this was driving me crazy. I thought being naked and looked at all day was arousing, but the sensation of clothes rubbing on my body for the first time in weeks was sending me into a sensory overload. And my cock was a rod in my pants because of it.

Ms Lawrence's driver dropped me right in front of the art school where Julie taught. Though I'd been working here for about a year before being hired by Ms Lawrence, it felt strange coming back. I knew Julie had a class coming up in about 20 minutes. I'd modeled for it many times before. I wanted to surprise her, so I dashed in the building, hoping not to be seen and went straight for the models' locker room.

When I walked in, I saw Tom, a guy I didn't know well, but had met around the art school. He was already half naked and pulling off his jeans when I walked in. Not expecting anyone to burst in, he stood up startled and naked in front of me.

"Mark? Dude, where have you been?" he said, not really worrying that he was naked in front of me. After the last couple of weeks, his nakedness didn't bother me in the least. In fact, I found myself looking down appreciatively at his cock. He would have done OK at the manse.

"Me? I've had a gig out of town. I'm just back for a short visit. Hey, are you sitting for Julie's class today?"

He noticed me looking at his dick and reached down for it with his right hand.

"Yep. I am." he said, stroking his cock. "And I can't wait. Why are you asking?"

"I was wondering if I could take the class. I'd like to surprise her."

Tom kept stroking his cock. It was getting harder in his hand. He was looking at me straight in the eye.

"But I like sitting for Julie! And, besides, I need the money, man."

"You can keep the money. And I'll give you an extra fifty," I said, pulling the cash from my pocket.

"You really want it that bad?" he asked.

"Yeah, I haven't seen Julie in a while and this is my day off so I'd like to surprise her."

Tom was still stroking his cock, almost absentmindedly. I looked down and the head was big and purple, disproportionately big compared to the shaft of his cock.

"OK, man, for the cash, you can have the class."

"Thanks..."

"Can you help me with this though?" he nodded toward his cock. I could see a bead of pre-cum starting to form at the tip.

"What exactly do you want me to do about that?" I asked, somewhat surprised.

"Go ahead and take off your clothes, Mark. Class is going to start soon," he said as if I'd disappointed him.

I was a little leery of where this was going, but he was right, I needed to get ready for Julie's class. Slowly, I started taking off my shirt and then my pants. Man, did it feel good to have those things coming off.

As I dropped my pants and my cock came free, I heard Tom gasp a little.

"Wow. Have you been using some stretching machine or something? I don't remember you being that big," he said. And I wasn't even erect yet.

"Nope. Just a healthy diet!" I half told the truth.

He was pulling on his cock even harder. I couldn't help it, watching him made my own cock stiffen.

"Would you...?" he started.

"Would I what?" I asked.

"Would you finish me off?" he blurted out. He stopped pulling on his cock and stood there, red-faced with his erect member jutting straight out from his belly.

I hesitated for a minute. A few weeks ago, I would have yelled "hell no!" and run out of the room. But I had seen and done things that made me realize I didn't mind what he was asking me.

"Sure Tom," I said and I think he was so surprised that he almost came then and there.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, really. It's ok" I stepped over close to him and reached down for his cock. "Like this? I asked.

He moaned before replying yes.

My own cock was hardening even more as I started to stroke him. It didn't take long. I pulled on him, smiling him like Heloise did me for Nicole. He came all over the bench in front of him. It was an impressive load. I wanted to tell him about the manse but decided to keep that story to myself. If Julie hadn't recruited him yet, there was a reason.

Tom moaned and slumped into a chair.

"All right! Thanks for letting me have the class. Guess I'll see you around," I said. Tom grunted something again as his cock, still erect, twitched and pushed another drip of cum out. I grabbed a robe and, throwing it on, headed out into the hall. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and there was no covering it with a robe. Several students rushing through the halls noted me as I tried to hold it inside my robe, smiling as they passed.

Just at the top of the hour, I pulled on the door to Julie's classroom.

"Well, Tom, it's about time..." She turned and saw that it was me and for a moment I thought she turned a shade pinker, but she immediately recovered.

"Mark! It's so nice to see you!" She glanced down to see my erect member peeking out from the robe. "Class, Mark is paying us a visit again. And from the looks of it, he's very excited about it. I think today's session will have to be an erotic drawing session."

The students around the room perked up. I heard several sharp breaths.

"Mark, take off the robe and come over to the dais."

I didn't need to be told twice. The robe was off and I moved toward Julie. I'd been naked in front of this class many times, but never quite like this. The tension was palpable in the room, and my cock took it all in like a lightning rod and strained upward.

"Sit." Julie directed me to a stool. She then proceeded to arrange me. "Lean back." She grabbed one of my legs and put it up on the rung of the stool. Her touch electrified me. She pushed my knee out slightly to spread me legs. My cock pointed straight at the ceiling. She very gently caressed me as if to position my cock and stepped back to admire her work. I wanted to explode, and as if she read my mind, she reached forward and squeezed my balls tight. "Now don't ruin the session, Mark. It's so nice to see you, but we have a class to teach."

I just nodded, trying very hard not to cum.

"Now class. We have an erotic male subject. Begin your drawings and try to bring the animal sexuality that Mark is exhibiting into your work."

The class began drawing, but I could see that there was more looking at me than actual drawing going on. Most of the class was just staring at me and occasionally making a mark on the paper to try to make it seem like they weren't gawking. I didn't mind. I was happy that they were looking. The veins in my cock start to stick out. You could see my pulse beating rhythmically in my cock.

After about ten minutes, Julie spoke up.

"It seems our model might need some help in maintaining his pose. Erotic modeling is challenging. We don't want him breaking the pose so we're going to have to help him out."

There was no way I was having any problem in maintaining this "pose." I felt like I might stay erect for the next week.

"Mae," Julie addressed an Asian woman on the left side of the room. "Please go up and give Mark some stimulation to make sure he maintains the pose."

Mae blushed, but she immediately put down her charcoal and moved toward me. I was as still as the statue I was supposed to be. Mae approached and cam up between my spread legs. She giggled slightly as she reached forward and making a circle with her thumb and index finger, very softly masturbated me. She gave me two or three strokes. My cock jerked in her hand. She giggled again and moved back to her easel.

"Thank you Mae. Who is next?"

One by one, Julie went around the room and let each of her students, some dozen or so men and women, come up and touch me to help me "keep up the pose." One older woman cupped my balls with one hand and pinched my right nipple with the other. Hard. I moaned.

"Now, Mark. Keep your thoughts to yourself, please. We are trying to make art here." Julie reprimanded me.

The man I remembered licking his lips while looking at me some months ago came up and grabbed my balls. But he also reached out with his middle finger and pressed on my asshole at the same time. That made a bead of pre-cum ooze from the tip of my cock.

"Mark, you are changing the composition. Please try to restrain yourself! Kate, can you please help?"

Kate was a beautiful red-head. She'd pinned her hair back but it didn't really contain her curls. She had amazing green eyes and a smattering of freckles across her face. She wore a black tank top that barely contained her breasts and showed off her tattoos. I could see her nipples were hard. She came up and faced me. She looked me right in the eye then reached out and grabbed the shaft of my cock hard. She squeezed me like she was trying to get the last of the toothpaste out of a spent tube. Then still looking me straight in the eye, she leaned over and licked the pre-cum from my cock. Just as quickly, she let me go and returned to her easel.

I heard more than one student sigh. I was out of my mind and thought I might erupt at any moment.

"Class, our hour is up. I look forward to reviewing your drawing next session, but I think we've kept our model long enough."

With that, she ushered the students from the room, almost pushing some of them who kept looking over their shoulders out the door.

"Well, Mark. That was intense."

I definitely agreed but couldn't quite say anything. I was in such a state of arousal, I couldn't quite express myself. I still hadn't moved.

Julie moved over to me. She was very close now.

"Are you ready, Mark?"

I still couldn't speak. I just nodded.

Julie leaned over, her face coming toward my engorged member.

Her mouth was very close to the head of my cock.

In one moment, she said "Now." then opened her mouth and moved to engulf me. At the word "now" I exploded in her open mouth which, in what felt like slow motion, came down over my shaft. I pumped cum into her mouth. It felt like a came for minutes. She stalled several times like drinking from a garden hose. I don't think I'd ever summed so much in my life, even at the very learned ministrations of Heloise.

Eventually, I stopped cumming. My balls felt drained. Julie sucked gently on me to get all of the last drops out then pulled me out of her mouth and carefully laid my semi-hard shaft on my balls, like putting a jewel on a pillow.

Julie straightened and looked at me. "Its very nice to see you, Mark." She smiled. "I hope this won't get you into trouble with Ms Lawrence, but I couldn't help myself."

"No...no...she gave me permission...if you asked."

"Ah! Well, that's very kind of her. Mark?"

"Yes?"

"Will you cum for me?"

"Yes. Yes, I will."

My cock recovered immediately. I couldn't believe I got hard again so quickly.

"Mmmmm. You are doing well, Mark. But I think Ms Lawrence's largesse shouldn't be taken advantage of." She reached out and gave my hardening cock a few gentle strokes. "But I think I've already taken advantage of Ms Lawrence's offer. Thank you. I hope to see you again sometime soon."

With that, Julie turned and headed toward the door, picking up her bag on the way.

My cock was throbbing again. I reflexively reached for my shaft, stoking it myself.

"Mark?"

"Yes, Julie?" I was still touching myself. Still feeling addled by all that had happened.

"Don't forget the rule, Mark."