The Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take Mimi's leg from around my shoulder and straighten it out, run my left hand up behind the back of her opened blouse and put the tip of my tongue -- along with the top and bottom of my teeth -- on her erect nipples; my right hand cuffs her soaking wet ass as I use it to control her and push myself deep inside of her. My teeth provide just enough pressure to deliver pain and pleasure simultaneously as I circle the tips of her nipples with the tip of my tongue.

By the time I make it to her second nipple, she's gotten too loud again. The very last thing I need is Randall or any of his people busting in on us and having this incident potentially get around the office. So I dispense with verbal warnings and place my hand over her mouth. Her response...? Biting the side of my hand so hard that I jump, startled from the pain.

"Fuck, woman! My hand! You bit it hard!"

"You love it. Quit crying and keep fucking me."

"Is that what you want? You want this dick inside of you? You want it deep?"

"Yes. Don't you fucking stop. You're so fucking deep inside me."

"You're loud as fuck. But I know how to shut you up..."

I lean down and kiss her, sucking her tongue as she shoves it in my throat. It's our first kiss -- probably much later than it should have come considering where we are now. Mimi continues her biting trend by clenching her teeth down on my bottom lip, fortunately much gentler this time. Planting my left foot firmly in the hardwood allows me to create leverage to ride her faster and harder in the chair; she lets go of my lip and cocks her head back in pure euphoria.

Watching her writhe in ecstasy -- her sweaty neck glistening, her beautiful lips pursed; her breasts popping out of her open shirt as I thrust into her -- creates a fire in me from my torso down to my cock. I pull outside of her and come all over her belly, mixing her juices with mine. As I come down from the high of the orgasm, she continues gyrating her hips like I'm still inside of her, so I quickly and lightly tap her clit with my fingers just to see her jump, and I push her up by her ass to the top of the chair and bury my face in-between her legs.

The weight on the back of the chair causes its foot pop up and down on the wood flor, creating even more noise that could invite attention. But it doesn't take long before she comes again, putting my head in a deafening vise grip with her thighs as she does so. When she finishes, she leans in and places a hand on top of my head, chuckling and giving me light scratches with her fingertips

"Well done. Welcome back to the single life, sexy."

****

I rejoin the throng of guests mulling about like lemmings, presumably unaware of what just occurred two flights above. Despite my high, I'm still self-conscious about everything -- is my face clean? Are their stains on my shirt? Did anyone see me bulging from my pants?

Randall sees me across the room and rushes over to me like he sees an axe buried in my face.

"Hey man, where have you been? I been looking for you all this time!"

"Sorry man, I had to slide off to make a phone call."

"I'm saying my guy...you should really learn how to socialize again. I know you got used to the old married guy life, but this party is a good start to mingle again, right? Start off with the old fogies...next time, we can hit a club or something, see about getting you laid again, right?"

"Yeah, for sure, cousin."

Randall daps me up and notices the redness on my hand.

"Hey...what the hell happened to your hand, boss? Looks like bite marks!"

"Nah...just pinched my hand trying to close a door. This the first time you saw this today?"

"Yeesh, bro. Be more careful next time!"

Randall whisks me off to meet whomever I had yet to meet. I don't see Mimi again for the remainder of the evening.

12