The Mansion on the Hill

Story Info
She makes late night delivery to the dark side.
2.2k words
4.49
71.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers

It was cold that night, and it had started to drizzle when the special order came in from the mansion on the hill. I was working the late shift, which I usually didn't, because Billy had called in sick or something. When I got to work the boss said I had to make a delivery... Chop, Chop. He always said it that way like he thought that was cute or something. It seems that the big wigs on the hill had run out of booze and I was the lucky bitch that got to satisfy their liquor Jones that night. Great what a wonderful way to spend Halloween. I had planned on going to a killer party with my friends, but I needed the money and maybe they would tip me good for having to drive all the way out there at midnight...in the rain.

"What's so special about this order anyway?" I asked as he loaded the carton in my car. "It's a whole case of Absinthe..." he explained, "I had to order it special and it just came in by special delivery. Real expensive...supposed to give a better high than grass or something, I don't know... Just get it over there pronto" he growled. He smacked my ass as I was getting into my car and I yelped for him to cut it out! "Have fun up there tonight" he chuckled as I reached to shut the door. "Sure" I replied, "it's just my idea of a fun night out!"

"Such a funny guy" I muttered to myself as I pulled into the street. It was a long drive to the mansion. It sat up there on the hill above the town. The owner had always been sort of mysterious...he never came into town and had all the groceries and liquor delivered. The people from town that worked up there said the owner kept to himself, that he didn't talk much. His servants lived in and were considered to be weird too and just as distant as the owners. Oh well, to each his own I always say.

I punched the buttons on the radio looking for some decent tunes...ah... finally a little Bob Seger...that would definitely do. I listened to him singing about loving old time rock and roll and had to agree with his philosophies on music. In no time I was pulling up to the back entrance of the imposing mansion.

I opened the trunk, grabbed the case of liquor and followed the path to the servant's entrance. I rang the bell with my elbow and waited...and waited! Finally I rang again...just when I was about to give up, the door opened and a tall pale man in a black tuxedo waved me in to the kitchen.

I could hear music in another room. "Sounds like you guys are having a party..." I said trying to make conversation, but he just looked at me and motioned for me to put the carton of booze on the table which I did but when I turned to hand him the bill I plowed into what was possibly the most handsome man I had ever seen in my life! He was 6'4" if he was an inch with dark curly hair, he caught me by the shoulders and steadied me and I looked up into the most electrifying blue eyes...His soft full lips parted in a smile to show perfectly even white teeth.

"I'm sorry" he told me, his voice was low and sexy and smooth as molasses. "No problem!" I stammered stupidly, overcome by his beauty. The only thing I could think of was kissing those perfect lips, and a swift series of fantasy scenarios flashed through my mind...but I collected myself and presented him with the bill. He took it and crossed to the carton opening it and pulling out a bottle of soft green liquid.

I looked him over...and liked what I saw. The fabric of his tuxedo shirt was stretched tight across thickly muscled shoulders...his tie dangled loose on eather side of his collar and he had unbuttoned the first two buttons...mmmmh nice...his pants were deliciously tight over a round muscular ass...and the bulge at his crotch was large enough to encourage any woman's fantasies. I shook myself back to reality and asked "Hey, what's so special about Absinthe that you would buy so much of it? I never heard of it before."

"Aaah, it is an experience you must share. Would you like to try it?" he purred, "I was going to prepare myself a drink. I would love to share it with you." He turned to me and flashed that brilliant smile and I was lost...I always was a sucker for a smile like that. "Sure!" I said and watched as he prepared two glasses pouring the green liquor into a glass then putting a spoon with a sugar cube across the mouth of the glass and pouring ice water over the sugar. When the sugar had melted he handed me the glass of milky green liquid and we drank. It was sweetly bitter and tasted like licorice.

"Do you like it?" he inquired. I answered that I thought it tasted a little like Nyquil. And he laughed making me another drink saying. "One drink is not enough. Let's take our drinks into the library shall we?" I complied...his beauty did more to sway me than the liquor and I must say I was quite fascinated by this house...and him.

He fixed a tray with the liquor, the sugar, the water and the spoon and led me down a long hall and into a huge beautiful library...like you see in mansions in the movies...complete with a ladder to reach the top shelves of books. It smelled of leather and books and I sipped my drink as I wandered around looking at the titles. I sipped the last swallow and selected a leather bound volume of Poe and turned... to find him behind me with a refill. I caught my breath but accepted the drink...feeling a little dizzy from the first two and looked up into his icy blue eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked, "I've lived here most of my life and I've never seen you around before." He chuckled, "I keep to myself. I have a small circle of friends who keep me...amused. Please, finish your drink, and I'll give you a tour of my home." I acquiesced downing the drink in two swallows. He led me from the library to tour the rest of the house. I was over whelmed at the beauty and opulence of the mansion; I had never imagined anything like this.

We finished the tour and returned to the library where he fixed us another drink... I must admit I was feeling the effects of the liquor and it was quite nice...sort of floaty. He told me he was going to show me the wine cellar next and returning to the kitchen, he picked up the carton, inviting me to follow him.

By the time we reached the cellar, I was really feeling the effects of all that liquor. I was lightheaded and dizzy and closed my eyes leaning up against the wall waiting for him deposit the bottles in whatever shelf he kept his absinthe in...

My brain was fuzzy and I felt very warm, the effects of the drink were strong indeed and I must admit that I was sort of loving it. My body tingled and I was beginning to feel very horney when suddenly he was there in front of me...large and sexy and very male. He leaned down and kissed me with those soft sexy lips and my willpower left me. There had to be something else in the alcohol because I had never felt so... well, electrified.

That is where I sort of faded into the dream...

I remember the rest of the night in a haze...

His fingers on the buttons of my blouse opening it sliding it off my shoulders...unfastening my bra; his mouth hot on my breasts, biting my nipples while he picked me up and carried me into a room that was bright with candle light, thousands of candles all around the walls...and music...sexy twining into my mind.

There were people in the room...I don't know how many. I felt a prick in my arm and looked down to see someone giving me a shot of something that seemed to swarm into my veins...engulfing me in a haze of sexual electricity.

The rest of the story is surreal...disjointed. I remember him taking me in his arms...and people surrounding me. Naked bodies...beautiful, masculine bodies...and the smell of sex...

They removed the rest of my clothes and my arms were strapped to some kind of horizontal pole and I was raised up till just my toes touched the floor. I was so dizzy I could barely focus, I felt hands touching me all over...mouths sucking me...naked bodies all around me, sucking my clit, my nipples, licking me...fingers... inserted into my body...my ass hole...my vagina...someone biting my nipples, my clit...

And then he was there again...

He took my face in his hands and kissed me, long and hard... his tongue slipped into my mouth finding my tongue sucking it into his...as he kissed me I felt oil being smeared all over my body, the feel of oily hands caressing me...he lifted my legs, spread them open...and pulled me onto his cock...it slid between cunt lips...sliding back and forth in the crack of my dripping cunt..thick and hard...

Someone was behind me and I felt a hard cock pressing against my ass hole...

"Oh God, please stop..." I sobbed...wanting just the opposite, but he stopped my protests with his mouth.

What happened next is hard to describe...the master eased his enormous cock into my pussy spreading me open, sliding deeper stretching me till I was gasping, breathless...I hung there impaled on him, my pussy burning...then I felt the other prick pushing into my ass...inch by inch till I was filled with cock.

I felt a scream building inside my chest, my body was burning...my skin on fire, but he kissed me again, cutting off the scream as they started fucking me. One slipped in as the other slipped out, passing in and out of my body, driving me insane.

I was impaled, something inserted in every orifice of my body. God...I thought I would explode...I could feel their dicks rubbing against each other...just the thin membrane inside me keeping them apart...everything was accelerated...expanded...

Then the punishing cocks inside me were replaced by others...different sizes...different people using me. Fucking me...oil covered me...bodies pressed against me...sliding in and out of me using me over and over...

Till I exploded in an orgasmic volcano that consumed me...my pussy grabbed at the cock inside it milking it...I squeezed the dicks in my ass and cunt squeezed them both till they erupted inside me...cum squelched out of my body as the next pair of dicks took their place...more mouths, more dicks, more hands, I came, over and over...

Till I was a mass of quivering of flesh hanging from that pole.

They fucked me...and fucked me...and fucked me again...and I took everything they gave me...loving it... letting them use my body...begging them to use me...till darkness overcame me...

The next morning I woke up in an enormous feather bed, my body was sore and bruised. Sitting in the chair next to my bed, naked and stroking an enormous hard on...was the Master of the Mansion.

Without a word he rose and lay next to me...taking my face in his hands, he took my mouth, long and hard while he slipped on top of me and his swolen cock pierced smoothly into my bruised aching pussy... "I think it's my turn again..." he purred, and rolled over pulling me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me holding me close to his chest and kissed me, his tongue probing my mouth while his hips flexed his dick in and out...

I heard the door open and out of the corner of my eye I saw others enter the room naked...stroking their pricks...they surrounded the bed...waiting their turn.

I felt a sting like a bee on my ass suddenly a familiar warm fuzziness swarmed into my brain... my body began to burn...

There was someone behind me...a well oiled cock slid into my ass...twin dicks burned inside my bowels once more as the drug overcame me...the night began again...God help me...over and over and over again...it felt so incredibly good...

I looked up to see men surrounding me, touching me caressing me...waiting to fuck me...

I don't think anything will ever be the same again...would they ever let me go? Not if I was lucky...

Dear Constant Readers...

I hope you like my latest tale...It is one of my favorite memories. And now you too have met my master...

Vote for this story if you liked it. He said if the votes went high enough he would let me out to write more for you about our games in the mansion.

forever in your dreams,

The nitegazer

nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers