The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dear," Sinéad said, stepping up and pulling Sionainn in for a kiss. When they finished, Sinéad stepped back, and I stepped in and pulled Sionainn for a kiss. Our mouths opened, and our tongues battled, and I lustfully moaned before we broke the kiss.

Sinéad and I each took one of Sionainn's hands and led her into Sinéad's bedroom. When we got there, we slowly undressed her, both of us helping her out of her outfit together. Sionainn sat on the bed as we removed her flats and pulled her slacks and panties off. We leaned in together between her splayed legs and kissed her pussy, both of us looking her in the eye when we did so. The look on Sionainn's face was priceless.

We then stood up, faced each other, and undressed each other. I pulled Sinéad's sweater up and off before she did the same to me. We then clenched, our breasts crushed together, our hard nipples scoring each other as we kissed, our moans resonating in our mouths. I heard an "Oh, God" from the bed, and when I glanced over, Sionainn was strumming her clit as her eyes were locked on us, obviously enjoying the show we were putting on for her.

We separated and removed each other's skirts, leaving us in only our thigh-highs and heels. We stepped up together and kissed again, our left hands behind the other's heads. We reached down between us and began strumming each other's clits.

An even louder "Oh, God!" came from Sionainn's mouth. We broke the kiss and glanced over to find Sionainn with two fingers of her left hand pistoning in and out of her pussy as her right hand was still busy furiously strumming her clit. Her hips were rolling, and it was easy to see that she was close to coming. Sinéad and I sped up our ministrations to each other, leaving us gasping and moaning.

Sionainn suddenly gasped, "Oh, God, I'm coming!" as she came undone. That was enough to push Sinéad and me over the edge, and we both gasped, "Oh, God!" and came undone. We fell into each other's arms, holding each other up as we worked through our orgasms together. Jilling Sinéad off while she jilled me off in front of an audience was an incredible turn-on. I could tell that Sinéad was as turned on by it as I was.

Once I felt sure I could walk without falling off my heels, I caught Sinéad's eyes, tilted my head toward Sionainn, and asked, "Shall we?"

We turned as one, stepped up to Sionainn, and knelt between her legs. We both leaned in and started cleaning Sionainn's pussy up together, kissing each other from time to time before returning to Sionainn's pussy. Looking up at Sionainn's face, I thought her eyes would pop out of her head.

"Oh, God," Sionainn moaned. "I never dreamed I'd have two beautiful women between my legs at the same time."

After cleaning Sionainn up, I turned to Sinéad and said, "She thinks we're beautiful."

Sinéad leaned in to kiss me, and just before our lips met, she asked, "Aren't we?"

By the time the kiss ended, I had forgotten all about Sinéad's question. Tasting Sionainn's juices on Sinéad's lips and tongue was an incredible turn-on. We were gasping when we broke, and I asked, "Who gets to ride Sionainn's girl cock first?"

"Why not ask her?" asked Sinéad.

"Okay," I said. We both looked up at Sionainn while I asked, "Sionainn? Which pussy do you want to bury your girl cock in first?"

Sionainn's face was a treasure as it turned red. After a moment, while Sionainn's mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water, Sinéad decided to let her off the hook and said, "Why don't you let Anna try your girl cock out first."

I jumped up and said, "Yes!" as I retrieved Sionainn's overnight bag from by the door. By the time I returned with it, Sionainn was standing beside the bed. Sinéad and I helped her get her harness on. Sinéad paused and pondered momentarily before picking out a black dildo to attach to the harness.

I saw the bulbous head and the girth of the shaft of Sionainn's girl cock, noting that it wasn't quite as long as the girl cock Sinéad used on me, although thicker, and looked at Sinéad. She noticed the look on my face and asked, "Do you think you can handle that?"

I wrapped my hand around the shaft, barely able to reach all the way around it, looked up at Sionainn, and husked, "No wonder Sinéad calls you a stud!"

I dropped to my knees and started lubricating Sionainn's girl cock, locking eyes with Sionainn, taking the head into my mouth to lubricate it. Sionainn's intense look made my breath catch and my heart race. Sinéad squatted next to me and started edging me, running her finger up and down my slit to ensure I was well lubricated. Sinéad also reached behind me and played with my anal plug, further revving me up. I started moaning as I finished lubricating the head. I didn't dare try to deep-throat Sionainn's girl cock, so I lubricated the shaft by using my tongue to spread my saliva over it.

When I felt Sionainn's girl cock was ready, I stood up and climbed up on the bed, positioning myself on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed. Sionainn came up and positioned herself behind me. I looked over my shoulder and watched Sinéad place Sionainn's girl cock at my entrance while Sionainn grabbed my hips. "Ready, mo mhuirnín?" Sinéad asked as she stroked my back.

"Yes," I said. Looking Sionainn in the eye, I grinned and said, "Okay, stud. Show me what you got!"

I braced as I felt the pressure of Sionainn's girl cock at my entrance. The bulbous head worked its way into my hole, stretching me the way I liked as Sionainn slowly eased it in. I started moaning as the head pushed past the anal plug, filling me completely. My moaning increased in volume the more of Sionainn's girl cock entered me.

"Are you doing okay, mo mhuirnín?" Sinéad asked just as I felt Sionainn's hips kiss my ass.

"Oh, God, that feels so good!" I moaned as my world collapsed down to only Sionainn's girl cock filling me.

"Just relax now, mo mhuirnín," Sinéad said. "It's all in now, so just let your pussy adjust for a moment."

While Sionainn and I paused, Sinéad scrambled onto the bed and crawled before me, spreading her legs and scooting her pussy up so I could lean in and start licking it. Sinéad and I locked eyes, and I nodded. Sinéad said, "Okay, stud. Let's go!"

With Sinéad's approval, Sionainn slowly started withdrawing her girl cock as I moaned my approval. I lowered my mouth to Sinéad's pussy and started laving it with my tongue as the head of Sionainn's girl cock pushed my anal plug aside. I was worried that Sionainn would gape me, but she reversed and slowly pressed in again. I moaned into Sinéad's pussy as Sionainn once again bottomed out in my pussy. Sinéad watched me intently, wanting to ensure I was enjoying this and not just going along to make her and Sionainn happy.

Sinéad's eyes kept flicking between mine and Sionainn's eyes as Sionainn began picking up the pace. Her hips started slapping my ass, making me grunt each time she bottomed out, sending shock waves throughout my body and driving my mouth into Sinéad's pussy. Sinéad started pulling and pinching her nipples and started rolling her hips as I worshipped her pussy, wanting her to enjoy this as much as I was. I continually moaned into her pussy as Sionainn's girl cock pistoned in and out of me.

I lost myself in the multiple sensations, unsure which ones to pay attention to. I could feel my orgasm building like a mighty thunderhead cloud hoving over the horizon, bringing a storm of epic proportions my way. I tried to pay enough attention to Sinéad's pussy to ensure she'd come while slamming my ass back into Sionainn to help her come, but it was hard to do both. The divine feeling of being repeatedly impaled by Sionainn's girl cock warred with the delight of sucking, licking, and nipping Sinéad's pussy.

Despite my best efforts to try to have all three of us orgasm together, the storm of my orgasm broke over me. I was picked up and battered about like a straw in a tornado, screaming my orgasm, not even aware if Sinéad and Sionainn were also screaming into their orgasms ...

... I felt like I was coming out of a fantasy. When my eyes opened, I saw Sinéad's face hovering over me. I realized that my head was in her lap, and Sionainn was next to her with a concerned look on her face. I managed to ask, "What's wrong, Sionainn?" before my eyes drifted shut, and I drifted off on a cloud ...

... I became aware of moans next to me, and I opened my eyes to see Sinéad sitting in Sionainn's lap, her legs wrapped around Sionainn's waist and her arms around Sionainn's neck. They were kissing and grinding their pussies together as I sat up. I was still coming down from the incredible orgasm Sionainn gave me as I watched my love and her love pleasuring each other.

Sionainn was still wearing her harness, so I realized her girl cock was buried in Sinéad's pussy as they ground together. Sionainn's left hand was behind Sinéad's head while her right hand was on Sinéad's ass, her fingers fiddling with the anal plug. I watched in fascination as Sinéad's perfect body writhed and strived to bring both of them to a screaming orgasm.

They broke their kiss and threw their heads back as they both gasped, "Oh, God!" succumbing to their orgasms simultaneously. I watched in fascination as they clung to each other, their bodies shuddering from their orgasms. The looks on their faces were a sight to behold. I wondered if Sinéad and I looked that beautiful when we orgasmed together.

I patiently waited for them to work through their orgasms, enjoying the view and the noises they made. When their eyes opened, I watched as they gazed into each other's eyes, and I could see their love for each other. My heart thrilled at knowing Sinéad had found someone to spend her life with, and I vowed that I'd do anything to let that happen, even walking away if I had to.

Finally, they became aware that I was awake. Sinéad levered herself up and off Sionainn's girl cock, gaping her pussy. I eagerly leaned in and started cleaning Sionainn's girl cock off with my tongue, loving the taste of Sinéad's juices. After replacing Sinéad's fluids with my saliva, I climbed into Sionainn's lap, straddling her hips, and lowered myself to impale my pussy on her girl cock.

As Sionainn's girl cock filled me while I sank down on it, l pushed Sionainn back so she was lying down while I got up on my toes. Sinéad immediately crawled over and straddled Sionainn's face, facing me. As Sinéad lowered her pussy into Sionainn's face, we leaned in and clenched.

I lifted my body up, making Sionainn's girl cock withdraw from my pussy. When I felt the head hit my anal plug, I slammed back down until my pussy hit the base of her girl cock. Sionainn began thrusting her hips, driving her girl cock into me as Sinéad and I moaned into each other's mouths. My hands went to Sinéad's breasts as hers went to mine, and we enjoyed Sionainn's ministrations.

It didn't take long for me to crash into another orgasm, screaming, "Oh, God, Sionainn!" I lost control of my body and collapsed onto the bed, Sionainn's girl cock popping out of my pussy, gaping it and leaving a vast empty feeling in me. Sinéad immediately screamed into her orgasm, screaming, "Oh, God, Sionainn!" collapsing on the other side of Sionainn.

I felt a little bad as I worked through my latest orgasm, realizing that Sionainn hadn't orgasmed. As soon as I was able, I helped Sionainn remove her harness. By the time it was off, Sinéad had recovered and joined me between Sionainn's thighs. Together, we worshipped Sionainn's pussy and quickly drove her to a screaming orgasm before she went limp, her head lolling to the side.

While Sionainn recovered, I smiled at Sinéad. I asked, "Shall we keep our promise and give Sionainn a show while she recovers?"

Sinéad smiled and said, "Yes, let's!"

We climbed off the bed and helped each other into our harnesses. Once done, we climbed back on the bed. Sinéad lubricated my girl cock before turning around so I could impale her pussy. Sionainn was awake again, and her eyes were locked on us as I pistoned my girl cock in and out of Sinéad's pussy. By the time I drove Sinéad to an orgasm, Sionainn's hand was between her thighs, and she was obviously enjoying the show.

Sinéad quickly recovered, and I deep-throated her girl cock to lubricate it with my saliva before turning around and letting her plunder my pussy with it. As Sinéad's hips slapped my ass, I thrust back and moaned, "Oh, God, Sinéad! Fuck my pussy harder!"

Sinéad moaned, Oh, God, Anna! I'm going to nail your pussy hard!"

We were hamming it up for Sionainn since we were not usually very vocal when fucking each other. We yelled invectives at each other, spurring each other on as we both quickly closed in on our orgasms. I was trying hard to not come until Sionainn and Sinéad did, screaming, "Oh, God, I'm coming!"

I heard Sionainn scream, "Oh, God, I'm coming!" quickly followed by Sinéad. Hearing that, I threw myself over the edge, screaming my way into an orgasm that made my whole body thrash and spasm. I just barely managed to not pass out as I threw myself forward onto my stomach, pulling Sinéad's girl cock out of my pussy, gaping me, and leaving me empty. Sinéad collapsed on the bed next to me, shuddering and gasping from her orgasm.

We locked eyes, and I enjoyed watching Sinéad's face as she worked through her orgasm. Sionainn moaned, "Oh, God, I love watching you two fucking each other!"

We both turned our heads to look at Sionainn, and I saw the dopey smile on her face as she enjoyed her afterglow. When I could, I shucked my harness, crawled beside Sionainn, and sucked her long hard nipple into my mouth. My hand slid down over her core and onto her mound. I watched as Sinéad removed her harness, crawled up on Sionainn's other side, and latched her lips on her other nipple. Sinéad's hand joined mine on Sionainn's mound.

Sionainn's hands went to our asses, and she played with our anal plugs. I circled Sionainn's clit while Sinéad's fingers pistoned in and out of her hole. I felt Sionainn's nipple growing even longer as I ran my tongue up and down her nipple. Sinéad did the same while Sionainn began moaning, rolling her hips, and arching her back. Soon, Sinéad and I were bobbing our heads up and down on her nipples, treating them like little girl cocks.

When I felt her clit stiffen and emerge from its sheath, I started chewing on her nipple, nipping it from base to tip. Sionainn's entire body thrummed when she suddenly drew in a deep breath, held it for a beat, and screamed, "Oh, God!" and began thrashing and spasming, attempting to curl around her orgasm and pushing our hands away from her pussy. Sinéad and I rode it out, continuing our combined attack on her pussy and nipples until Sionainn went limp.

We moved down and cleaned up Sionainn together, licking up the copious fluids she had produced from her orgasm. It was evident that we had finally worn Sionainn out, and she was through for the night. Before we fell asleep, Sinéad and I helped each other remove our anal plugs before crawling up on each side of Sionainn and spooning her as we pulled the duvet over us. As I entered Sandman's realm, I was glad we had done this. I was looking forward to the morning ...

... After a night of erotic dreams, the morning sun pouring in around the curtains woke me up. My pussy, while sore, was wet from my dreams, but my bladder told me it needed relief. I rolled away from whoever I was spooned up against and stretched, my nipples and clit still a little sensitive from the workout they got last night.

I looked over and saw that Sionainn was still sleeping. I couldn't blame her; she had quite a workout last night taking care of two randy women. I noticed that Sinéad was awake. She had her head propped up so she could look over at me. I tilted my head toward the bathroom, and Sinéad nodded. I slid out of bed and padded into the bathroom, joining Sinéad. Together, we stood around the toilet bowl, our knees spread apart as we bent our legs and let loose our streams of urine into the bowl. I shifted slightly until my stream intersected Sinéad's. I watched in fascination as we both moaned our relief from emptying our bladders. We both forced one last squirt out before grabbing a square of toilet paper to clean each other up.

We straightened up, clenched, and kissed. Before I passed out, I broke, put my forehead against Sinéad's, and whispered, "God, I really loved what we did last night."

Sinéad whispered, "Do you want to do it again tonight?"

I giggled and whispered, "Will Sionainn be up to it? We really wore her out. I don't want to scare her away."

Sinéad whispered, "We'll just pamper her all day and let her rest and regain her strength."

We both quietly giggled and eased out of the bathroom. Sinéad grabbed her robe, and I went to my bedroom to get my robe. We met out in the kitchen and began fixing breakfast. By the time we were finished, Sionainn had come out in her robe and joined us at the table. She groaned when she sat down, looking at us and saying, "God, the two of you are insatiable!"

Sinéad and I shared a smile before Sinéad said, "Just relax, stud. Today, Anna and I will pamper you so you can recover." We moved our chairs beside hers, and Sinéad and I fed her breakfast, taking turns kissing her between bites.

Once we finished breakfast, we escorted Sionainn back to bed and tucked her in. After a kiss from each of us, Sinéad and I went into my bathroom. We performed our toilets, dishing on what had happened last night, giggling at some of the antics, and planning for tonight's activities while we showered together. Since neither of us had ever been in a three-some before, we discussed strategies to make it better for everyone tonight since not everything we tried worked out the way we had hoped. When we were done, we checked in on Sionainn and found her fast asleep, gently snoring. Sinéad grabbed an outfit to wear, and once we were dressed, we went out to the local A&P to get groceries.

We planned to eat at home tonight since I was leaving in the morning to go home. We wanted to prepare a special dinner for tonight, fixing Sionainn's favorite dishes, so we needed to get the ingredients to do so. Sinéad planned to make lamb stew and soda bread. I would make a chocolate Guinness cake with cream cheese icing for dessert.

By the time we got back, Sionainn was up and sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee. After putting the groceries away, we fixed a quick and light lunch. Again, Sinéad and I sat on each side of Sionainn and fed her bites between kisses. When we were finished, Sionainn went to shower while Sinéad and I changed the bed linen and made up the bed.

When Sionainn came out of the bathroom, we had her lie on the bed while we kneeled on each side of her and gave her a thorough full-body massage. We didn't give her a happy ending because we wanted all her energy for tonight. By the time we finished, she was so relaxed and drowsy that we threw a blanket over her and let her drift off. Sinéad and I stripped and donned robes before heading out to the kitchen.

We spent the afternoon cooking, wanting dinner to be perfect for Sionainn. She eventually came out and joined us in the kitchen, sitting at the table and chatting while we finished fixing dinner. Once everything was done and I'd iced the chocolate Guinness cake, I opened a bottle of wine and helped Sinéad set the table. When Sionainn started to get up to help, Sinéad jumped in her lap and said, "Thanks, stud, but you're resting up so you can give Anna and me the thorough fucking we both need tonight."


1...345678