The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged Sinead and said, "I'm looking forward to seeing her, too."

I helped Sinéad fix dinner and ate standing up. We spent the evening in bed, me between her legs or on top in a sixty-nine, making Sinéad scream my name until she weakly pushed me away and said, "That's enough, mo mhuirnín."

By the time Sionainn returned, my ass was fine, and Sinéad and I dressed up for her. We greeted her when she came to the door, letting her know we were glad to see her. Once we were done kissing her, we headed out for an evening of dinner and dancing. We had a great time and were all in a good mood when we got home. We dragged Sionainn into Sinéad's bedroom and quickly undressed before helping Sionainn don her harness.

Sinéad and I took turns riding Sionainn's girl cock to multiple orgasms, switching from being on our hands and knees to laying Sionainn on her back and riding her like a cowgirl. Finally, we helped Sionainn out of her harness and double-teamed her to multiple orgasms before wearing her out.

While Sionainn was lying there gently snoring after taking care of us, Sinéad and I sixty-nined until we joined Sionainn, spooning up against both sides of her. As I fell asleep, I thought about Sinéad's and Sionainn's relationship and how solid it was. I marveled that they were willing to share me and wondered if I ever managed to find someone to settle down with, we'd have that same kind of relationship.

August 1970

I was so excited about my first day as an employee at Martin Marietta. Although I had interned there for nearly two years, this was my first real job, and I wanted to make a good impression. I was standing in front of my mirror, checking out my outfit, making sure it was perfect. I was going with a pale yellow business suit and a white ruffled flounce blouse with a stand-up collar. A sapphire pendant necklace, making my eyes pop, nestled between my breasts, finishing my ensemble. I checked my slacks, running my hands over my ass to ensure there were no panty lines. In my 3" heels, my slacks broke right on the toes of my shoes, making my legs seem to go on forever.

Satisfied with my appearance, I headed out, ensuring I had my briefcase to finish the business look. Once I got to the campus, I headed in the front door and up to the desk in the lobby. I gave my name to the girl, noting that her name was Stephanie, and stood off to the side to wait for Mindy to come and get me. Stephanie's name brought back memories of my senior year at Penn State and my relationship with Stephanie Grierson. I had learned a lot from her unique teaching methods and owed her my thanks for being where I am now.

My reverie was broken when Mindy came out of the security door and greeted me. She handed me my badge, and we swiped through the security door and walked inside. Mindy led me to Robert Lambert's office, the Project Manager for the AGM-62 Mk 3 program for the Air Force. He would mentor me for the first six months before I would get my own program. I had worked with Robert as an intern, and we had gotten along well. I was glad I'd be working with him because he had always treated me like an equal and hadn't looked down on me for being a woman.

For the next six months, I worked side-by-side with Robert, learning the real-life application of everything I had studied in theory. I really enjoyed getting into all aspects of project management, and I knew Robert was impressed with how well I did.

When it came time to get my own program, Robert surprised me by telling me he was moving on to a new position. He was absolutely confident that I had the AGM-62 Mk 3 program under control. I was thrilled because this was an important program with a lot of visibility, and I thanked him for having the confidence in me to make this move. He smiled at me and told me I had done all the work, so he was just getting out of my way.

The day came when I was to officially take over the program. We had a party, and a couple of people from Bethesda showed up to congratulate me. I found out that Robert was moving up to headquarters, and I congratulated him on his promotion. He assured me that he expected to see me up there one day, probably sooner than later. I told him I'd look forward to that and maybe we'd work together again.

August 1972

The word on the grapevine was that Jeff Hauser, the CFO, was coming up for a visit. I remembered the last time he was here when I had been hired. I was looking forward to the chance to see him and thank him for having faith in me. My bosses praised my work, and several procedures I had authored were used on many other projects here and in other Martin Marietta facilities.

I was sitting at my desk, working on the latest budget for the AGM-62 Mk 5 program. With the Vietnam War winding down, Congress was looking to redirect money designated for the war effort to other domestic programs. Although that was to be expected, trying to build a system was frustrating when the funding and requirements kept constantly changing. "Oh, well, that's why I get paid the big bucks," I groused as I worked away.

My phone rang, and I answered, "Hello, this is Anna."

"Anna, this is Mindy." I smiled at hearing her voice. We had become good friends over the past two years, mainly because we both frequented the gym. She worked out like I did, and we helped spot each other. As much as I loved looking at her body, she was married, and I had no intention of making a pass at her. I valued our friendship above all else.

"Hi! Did you want to go to the gym?" I asked, assuming that's why she called.

"I'd love to, but that's not why I called," answered Mindy. "I need you to come down to my office. There's someone here who wants to see you."

"Oh?" I said before it clicked that the rumor of the CFO coming up from headquarters might be true. "Oh! I'll be right there, Mindy."

On the way to Mindy's office, I stopped by the restroom to check myself in the mirror. She waved me in when she saw me, and when I entered, I saw Jeff getting up. He reached out, and I shook his hand as he said, "Anna, it's good to see you again."

I noticed his eyes flicked over my body, and a look of approval appeared when I took his hand and shook it. "Hello, Mr. Hauser. It's good to see you, too," I said with a smile, looking him directly in the eye.

Jeff indicated for me to sit, and we sat as one. He smiled and said, "Please, Anna, call me Jeff. I'm sure you're wondering why I'm here and want to see you?"

I smiled back at him and said, "Jeff, I'm pretty sure you're here to make me another offer I can't refuse." One thing I learned about Jeff was that he appreciated people who were direct and didn't dissemble.

A big smile broke on Jeff's face as he said, "I like your confidence. As a matter of fact, I am here to make you an offer." He paused before continuing, "I'm also sure you won't refuse, either."

I smiled and said, "If it's an honest offer, I'm sure I'll accept it."

Jeff said, "It is. In fact, I've heard nothing but great things since I took a chance on you two years ago. You have impressed the hell out of everybody up to and including the CEO, and, frankly, that makes me look good, too."

He looked at Mindy before saying, "What I'm about to say is unofficial, and it is not to leave this office."

Mindy nodded, and Jeff turned back to me and said, "I'm going to be moving on, and before I go, I want to make sure that the finance office is in as great of shape as it can be. I want you to come down to Bethesda and take a position on my staff."

I smiled at hearing that, confirming my guess that that was why he had come here. "That's an offer I can't refuse," I said.

Jeff nodded again before saying, "It may feel like a demotion at first since you won't be managing a program anymore, but it will become an important position if you apply yourself to it like I'm sure you're capable of. It's something new that I want to implement, and you are the perfect, in fact, the only candidate for it. We'll be working together at first to ensure the concept will work the way I hope it does."

I nodded and said, "Jeff, I'm sure that between the two of us, we can make it work or die trying."

Jeff smiled and said, "Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I do know that if it works like I know it can, you'll certainly be on the inside track to further promotions down the line."

"That's why I'm accepting sight unseen, so to speak," I said.

"Great," Jeff said, getting to his feet. "I have a meeting I need to attend, and then I have to head back, but I'll look forward to seeing you in Bethesda soon."

I stood up and shook Jeff's hand before he hurried out, leaving me standing there with a bemused look on my face. I turned to Mindy, who was smiling, and said, "Well, that was interesting."

"Congratulations, Anna, I'm so happy for you," Mindy said. "Before you ask, I don't know anything at the moment. Jeff told me he'd contact me to get the paperwork going. He did say that he hoped to have you in Bethesda next month."

"So, he was sure I'd accept," I mused out loud. "Well, I've got to start handing off my work to my replacement. Any idea who that will be, Mindy?"

"I'll let you know as soon as I find out," Mindy answered. "Meanwhile, do you want to hit the gym after lunch?"

"Sure," I answered. "See you there," I finished as I left and returned to my office. I had a lot of details to take care of to ensure the program continued in capable hands.

September 1972

The past four weeks have been hectic. One good thing about being management was that I could have my household moved at Martin Marietta's expense. It would be in storage until I found a place to live. Luckily, they had a block of furnished condos that could be temporarily used until I had a place to call home.

Once settled in, I would be only a three-hour drive from Aunt Sinéad's home and could visit more often than I had been. When I called and told her about my relocating to Martin Marietta's headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, she was as excited as I was. Sionainn was excited, too, and invited me down for a weekend once I could. I promised her I would and looked forward to it.

My first day at headquarters found me in front of my mirror, ensuring my outfit looked nice. I wore a serious-looking three-piece dark-gray business suit with slacks that broke on the toes of my 3" heels, a white button-down shirt, and a matching string tie. I was resigned to not being able to wear less formal outfits, being in headquarters, so I went all-out on making a good first impression.

I turned side to side to ensure my ass looked good and there were no panty lines. I could still feel the last faint remnants of the spanking Sinéad gave me when I visited over the weekend. This spanking was memorable because, for the first time, we invited Sionainn to watch. It was quite a turn-on having Sionainn watch while Sinéad fucked me and spanked me with the boudoir paddle. Sinéad went easy on me because she didn't want to freak Sionainn out or make it too challenging for me on my first day.

I smiled, remembering Sionainn's face as she watched us. Afterward, Sinéad and I reassured her that we had both enjoyed it. Sionainn insisted on helping Sinéad apply the cold cream to my ass. I loved having both of them tending to me, and I noticed the looks they exchanged, and I hoped that maybe Sinéad would finally get her wish to spank Sionainn. After all, I hadn't realized I liked being spanked until the first time Sinéad spanked me.

I took the short drive over to the new Headquarters building that had just been moved into last year. It was an imposing facility with three courtyards in the middle of the three interconnected main structures. I walked into the front entrance and approached the security desk. I gave my name to the serious-looking guard and stepped over to the seating area to wait for someone to come out and get me.

I didn't have to wait long before a woman came out to greet me. She introduced herself as Melissa Morgan and handed me a temporary badge. We walked past the guard and swiped ourselves through the security door. We got on an elevator and took it to the fifth floor. Melissa led me to Jeff's office and handed me off to his Personal Assistant (PA), Stephanie. I thanked Melissa as she turned and left.

Stephanie indicated that I sit and then asked how my commute was. I noticed that she was appraising my outfit, which was apparently acceptable. I told her it wasn't that difficult, being accustomed to the traffic in Boston. That drew a melodic laugh from Stephanie that sent impulses shooting through my body. She then told me Jeff was still on a conference call and asked if I wanted a cup of coffee. I declined the coffee, instead asking for a bottle of sparkling water. Stephanie pulled a bottle of Evian from a small refrigerator behind her desk and handed it to me. I thanked her and took a sip, preparing to wait for as long as it took.

Before I could take a second sip or start a conversation with her, Stephanie's phone buzzed, and she said, "Jeff will see you now."

We stood up, and she led me to the office door and opened it for me. I walked through, and she closed it behind me as I approached Jeff's desk. He stood up, came around the desk, and offered his hand, his eyes taking in my outfit with a look of approval. He smiled as I took his hand. He said, "I'm really looking forward to working with you, Anna. Thanks for coming."

I returned his smile, squeezed his hand, and said, "I'm glad to be here, Jeff. I'm really looking forward to making this work."

He held my hand a beat longer than necessary, and I briefly wondered if he was making a pass at me or testing me. I assumed the latter, held his gaze, and acted as if I hadn't noticed. After a beat, he gave a curt nod and indicated that I sit while he returned to his seat. I figured he had been testing me, and I had passed.

For the next two hours, Jeff laid out his plan and how I would be the key to making it work. He aimed to set up a separate office inside the finance office to interface directly with the Service Acquisition Executives (SAEs) within the several military services. These people would all be in the Pentagon so I'd be spending time there, getting to know the various offices in charge of acquisition of weapon systems for DoD.

By the time Jeff was done with his pitch, I was sold on his plan and told him that I was really looking forward to putting in the effort to make it work. When Jeff heard that, he smiled and said, "I'm glad to hear that, Anna. This will be a big shot in the arm for procuring business with DoD and should increase business and the bottom line."

"I'm sure it will. Once we get into this, I may have some ideas to tweak it and maybe improve on it," I said, putting Jeff on notice that I wasn't just going to be his puppet but would be a collaborator.

Jeff smiled and nodded, indicating his approval of my desire to be a process co-owner. "That's what I was hoping to hear from you, Anna. You didn't disappoint me."

Jeff sat back, relaxing, his body language agreeing with what he had just said. We were partners now in the new venture, and its success or failure was on me as much as it was on him.

Over the next three months, we worked together on setting up the new office. I traveled to the Pentagon a lot, getting used to the labyrinthine setup of the building. Jeff used his contacts in DoD to get me in to see the people we thought would be essential to make the process work, specifically the Service Acquisition Executive for each branch of the military. The fact that most of the people I was working with were male was not lost on me, and I made sure that once I had met with them that they knew I was more than just a pretty face.

There were a few Neanderthals that I had to put in their place, but word got around through the grapevine in the Pentagon that I was not someone to take lightly. Once Jeff felt I could handle things, he gradually disengaged from the project, leaving me in charge and making decisions. It wasn't long before I reported to the CEO directly.

After the Christmas break, Jeff announced his intentions to move on to bigger and better things. He put in his notice, and the hunt for a new CFO was started. I was too new to be considered, but I was also insulated from any decisions the new CFO may make since I reported to the CEO. Unfortunately for the members of the finance office who had thrown their hats in the ring for the position, the board decided to bring in fresh blood. The new CFO, Jack Wilkinson, turned out to be someone I knew who had been the CFO for one of the companies Martin Marietta had contracted some of its missile fabrication work to.

April 1973

After a stressful afternoon meeting, I decided to blow off some steam in the gym. I loved the facility, with separate men's and women's locker rooms. I changed into my workout gear and headed for the free weights and Nautilus machines. I was in the middle of a set of crunches when a man came out of the locker room and started doing some sets on one of the Nautilus machines.

I had seen him before. He was from the legal department, and I had noticed him when I was there looking for a legal reading on a contract I had been working on. I ignored him and went over to the weight bench to do some lifts. As I was getting ready to start, I heard a voice ask, "Would you like to have a spotter?"

I looked up and saw the man I had noticed earlier standing there with a hesitant smile. What intrigued me was that he wasn't perving on me like men usually do when encountering me in the gym. Despite my skimpy outfit, his eyes were on mine, not roving over my body. I decided to give him a chance to prove he was serious about helping me. "Sure," I said, flashing him a smile. "I'd be glad to have you spot me."

He smiled back and said, "I'm George, by the way."

I smiled and said, "I'm Anna. It's nice to meet you, George."

"That's 100 pounds you have on the bar," George stated, double-checking to ensure I had the weight on the bar that I expected.

"That's correct," I said.

"Ready?" George asked as he positioned himself.

I said, "Ready."

I arched my back and pushed up to unrack the bar. After holding it for a second to ensure control, I breathed in as I slowly lowered the bar until it was just above my chest. I then pushed up, breathing out, lifting it until my arms were straight. "That's one," George said, keeping his eyes on the bar and not on my body.

After ten lifts, I racked the bar and sat up.

"Thanks," I said, smiling at George.

"No problem," George replied. He then asked, "Want to spot me?"

"Okay, George," I said. "But if it's too much weight, I'll only be able to slow it down."

After spotting George with no incident, we went our separate ways to finish our workouts.

Over the next few weeks, we met several times at the gym, working together and spotting each other. We chatted while working out, and I discovered his name was George Watson. He had graduated from Harvard Law School the year before I graduated from Harvard Business School. Finding out we were alums of the same university brought us closer together.

June 1973

Never once did George ogle me or do anything inappropriate in the many times we worked out together. I was starting to suspect that he might be gay. To put my theory to the test, the next time we met up, I wore a skimpier outfit and did some stretches in front of him. Again, his eyes showed approval for my form and enthusiasm for my workout efforts, but I didn't see any heat. In fact, I started thinking that he had noticed that I wasn't coming on to him either. After another few weeks, I decided to make a proposal to him that I'd been working on in my head.


123456...8