The Marathon

Story Info
Ted and his sexy aunt go at it all night long.
1.2k words
3.93
109.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shinigami
shinigami
14 Followers

"God I fucking hate Frank and Cheryl," I said as I hung up the phone.

"What did they do this time?" Mo asked.

"They just called," I said. "They wanted to tell me they were not coming down for my high school graduation. No congratulations, no good luck, nothing. Just that they can't find enough time in their busy schedules to come. Shit, I had a good mind to tell Cheryl right there that I was just about to fuck her baby sister. "

"Why didn't you?" Mo asked.

"What?" I asked. "And miss out on seeing the look on her face?"

"Good point," Mo said. "I'd like to see the look on my big sister's face when she finds out I'm fucking her son. Hell, it would almost be worth it if she walked in on us. "

Just then, the phone rang again. I answered it. It was a friend from school, Paul Brighton. He wanted to know if I wanted to go to a "kegger" party hosted by a classmate whose parents were out of town for the weekend. I politely refused.

"Who was that?" Mo asked.

"Some guy from school," I said. "Wanted to know if I wanted to go to some party. I told him I wasn't interested. "

"Why didn't you want to go?" Mo asked, already kind of knowing what I was going to say.

"Because I really don't see the point of it," I said. "A bunch of wasteoids standing around, getting drunk, tweaking, not exactly my style. Besides, these parties usually have uninvited guests, if you know what I mean. "

"I see your point," Mo said.

"Besides," I added, "I don't really feel like going out tonight. I just want to get in a little surfing and stay in for the night. "

"I know what you mean," Mo said. "I really don't feel like surfing, I'll just sit on the beach and watch you surf, and we'll send out for something. "

"Deal,:" I said. I went to change into my wetsuit, and Mo decided to change her clothes too. When we went down to the beach, Mo was wearing a white tube top and faded blue cutoffs, cut very short, like the ones Catherine Bach used to wear on "Dukes of Hazzard". Her hair was in a ponytail, and with the exception of translucent peach polish on her fingernails, she was wearing no makeup. Still, she looked hotter than any woman I knew.

I paddled out and almost immediately caught a good wave. I rode it in, and paddled back out. I stayed in the water for just over an hour, getting some pretty good waves. When I came in, I gave Mo a kiss on the mouth. "Ooh, my big Kahuna," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

We walked back to the house, and I changed into a pair of denim shorts and a white tank top. We decided to get Mexican food from this new place about a block from the house, and discovered, to our delight, they delivered. We ordered, and watched an Australian Rules football game while waiting for our food. When it came, I answered the door, paid the delivery person, and included a generous tip. When the food arrived, Mo took the phone off the hook and disconnected the receiver, which only meant one thing. After we ate, I volunteered to clean up, which basically consisted of tossing the empty take-out containers and soda cans in the garbage can in the carport. When I returned to the bedroom, I sat down on the foot of Mo's bed, and took off my tank top. Mo sat on the other end, and put her feet in my lap. She gave me a bottle of nail polish, which was the same color she was wearing on her fingernails. I knew exactly what that meant. She wanted me to do her toenails. I don't have a foot fetish, but I enjoyed painting Mo's toenails. While I was shaking the bottle, she took off her tube top. When I was done with the pedicure, we watched some nature show while waiting for her nails to dry. The show was about the big cats of Africa, and when her nails dried, they were showing the mating habits of some species of cheetah. I began to kiss her, starting with each toe, moving on up the foot, and the calf, to the knee, the thigh, and I placed my hands on her hips and noticed there was nothing between her and her shorts. I unzipped and removed them and began to kiss her vagina. I must have done something, because as soon as I kissed her holiest of holies, she had an orgasm. Not a big orgasm, but an orgasm nonetheless. I think it might have had something to do with watching cheetahs fuck combined with the fact that I just kissed her from the legs to the pussy.

I stopped just long enough to remove my shorts and boxers, freeing my dick, which was getting hard. I lay down next to her. "What's 9 inches long and harder than a diamond?" she whispered.

"This," I said, mounting her and instinctively entering her. I buried my entire manhood in her waiting snatch, and we remained in that position for several minutes, neither one of us moving a muscle, just looking lovingly in each other's eyes and holding each other. After several minutes of this, we began thrusting slowly, and we gradually built up speed, and after a few minutes of this, I shot a load of cum, which caused her to have another orgasm. Keeping myself inside her, we began kissing passionately for a few minutes until I got hard again, and she responded by wrapping her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck. We lasted a half hour before I shot my load again, and still I remained inside her. She unwrapped her legs from my waist, and when my manhood again came to life, we rolled over so she was on top. She rose to a kneeling position, and rocked back and forth on me. I mean, damn! We've just fucked twice, and are about to go at it again for the third time! By this time, we forgot where one of us ended and the other one began. It was like we were Siamese twins, joined at the crotch. She was rocking back and forth, keeping my entire 9 inches in her holiest of holies. We kept this up for an entire hour, before her orgasm sent me over the edge, and I shot my load in her hot snatch. "One more time?" she asked, knowing full well what I was going to say.

"I think I got one more," I said, and we assumed the missionary position, where we lasted 3 and a half hours. When I finally shot my wad, I was totally spent. I mean, I was completely numb from the waist down. I was barely able to muster enough strength to pull out and roll off Mo. I looked at Mo, her face was a combination of complete joy and total exhaustion. We both quickly went to sleep.

Neither of us woke up until the following afternoon. Mo got up and put the phone back on the hook, and reconnected the receiver. Not 15 seconds later, it rang. I answered it. It was Paul, there was another party that night. I politely refused, telling him I was completely exhausted from the night before.

"What the fuck do you mean you're still exhausted from last night?" Paul asked.

I hung up the phone. "One of these days, I'll tell you all about it..."

shinigami
shinigami
14 Followers