The Marathon Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim - I can't - I'm gonna," Kent mumbled after I began running my lips up and down the crown of his member while my hands spun around the rest of him, his hands running through my hair as his knees buckled.

I didn't need the warning because I felt the surge run through his manhood just before his cock erupted, but I was ready anyway, letting his hot seed spurt down my throat while my hands milked what I couldn't fit into my mouth.

After I swallowed what felt like a ridiculous amount of his not-unpleasant cum, I let him go limp in my mouth. When Kent was entirely spent, I enjoyed being able to take all of his cock into my mouth, letting his soft pubic hair tickle my nose as I kept gently sucking his unit.

"Tim - that was so good," Kent said, helping me to my feet and hugging me. "I thought maybe you were - you know - but I wasn't sure and I was too scared to say anything."

"I wasn't," I said with a smile and a shrug.

"I know," Kent said. "Good thing. I'm not good at this."

"You're doing fine," I said, letting Kent pull my shirt up over my head and enjoying his long slender fingers caress my hairless upper torso before his hand slid lower.

"Now you know why I'm modest," I said after noticing a brief second of shock on Ken't face when his hand found my dick through the fabric of my pants. "Not much to hold on to is it?"

"I don't care about that," Kent said before kneeling in front of me and dropping my pants and pulling down my underwear, which were saturated with what my dripping dick that been depositing in them.

"It's beautiful," Kent said as my fears dissipated.

I didn't last any longer than Kent had, because after his lips slid up and down my dick a few times I came and came hard, making Kent gag at first with the force of my ejaculation before he recovered and gulped my seed down eagerly.

We ended up on Kent's bed, arms and legs wrapped around each other while we laughed about our lack of staying power.

"I thought I came fast, but wow!" Kent laughed.

"I have a habit of doing that, especially at first," I admitted. "I cum early and often."

"Good," Kent said, and when he felt our gooey dicks make contact he began to grind his hips into me. "Feels nice, doesn't it? Our dicks rubbing together like this?"

"Sort of like a worm dancing with an anaconda," I suggested, my commentary drawing a stern face from Kent.

"Don't put yourself down like that," Kent admonished me. "I think your body is wonderful. You're so much more muscular than I am, and so smooth too."

We did have to be the two least hairy guys in the world, but although I was usually attracted to hirsute men, I found Kent's relative lack of hair refreshing and exciting, not to mention the other thing he had in excess that I always was drawn to.

"What? Me saying that I have a little dick?" I said as I reached down and really got our stuff squished together. "Well, it's true. It doesn't bother me by saying it. In fact, you can probably tell how much it bothers me right now."

"Oh gee, you're getting hard again aren't you?" Kent chuckled when he felt my dick stiffen against his. "I can't get it up again that fast."

"It's a gift," I said, enjoying the feeling along the underside of my dick while I ground into Kent's cock and balls.

"You're gonna cum again, aren't you," Kent said, cuppin my ass with his hands. "Cum for me. Cum all over my cock."

It only took a minute, and Kent seemed to delight in having my face right next to him when I came, enjoying my facial contortions as I made our crotches even messier than before.

"Oh man Tim, I could probably cum doing this too," he declared.

"Take your time," I said, rolling onto my back so he could really grind his thickening tool into me. "We've got all night."

.....

Chapter Five: Up all night.

We didn't fall asleep until the sun was coming up, and during the night and morning we explored each other in every way possible. It seemed like neither of us could get enough of each other, and by the time we passed out we had done it all.

I got to experience something different for me. With Kent's having a bony little butt with almost no padding, my little stem was able to actually get into him, and I went at his ass like a wildman. It probably felt more like a finger than a cock to him, but he enjoyed my enthusiasm as much as I relsihed the sensation of being able to get more than the tip of my dick into a guy.

Kent took me anally as well, and it took a while to get him inside of me. That was more because of his fear of hurting me than the logistics of it. I had taken a bigger guy - a least a much thicker cock that Kent's before - but the weird curve of his over-sized member did prove a challenge at first.

Once inside of me, and thus assured than I was able to take him with no problerm, Kent settled in and gave me one of the longest and most satisfying anal experiences of my life.

Apparently having had a lot of expereince with his former coach, Kent began using his curved weapon like a master craftsman, churning his hips to create a corkscrew effect that had me in esctacy.

With me on my hands and knees on the edge of the bed and Kent on his feet and crouched over me, he mounted me like a praying mantis and worked that big cock inside of me so well that after a while I was taking all of him and wanting even more, and wanting it rougher too.

"Ream me with that horse cock of yours!" I gasped as he skewered me faster and harder.

"You like it, don't you Tim?" Kent grunted above me. "Man, you're taking all of me too. All the way right down to my nuts!"

"My dick. Grab it!" I begged.

"You're hard!" Kent exclaimed.

"Squeeeze it. Real hard. Harder!" I yelped, and when Kent's fingers clamped down on my dick I glance down between my legs just in time to see my beet-red pecker squirt my load all over the bedding.

"Oh man. You're too much," Kent said, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me, our sweaty bodies slippery to the touch.

"Did you cum too?" I asked, and got the answer when Kent straightened up and took his cock almost all of the way out of my ass before slowly impaling me with it again.

"No, do you want me to?" Kent asked.

"Not until you want to," I said, and then cried out when I felt Kent pull his cock out of me completely.

"Don't want to hurt you," Kent said, and I felt him slip a finger and then a second into my anus, which was probably gaped wide open.

"I'm fine. That feels good. Put them all in."

At that point I didn't care if he put his whole fist inside of me, because I was in heaven. Kent didn't, but instead went back to work with his cock. When he finally came, the feeling when he coated my cavity with his hot cum made me shiver, and it was after that when we finally went to sleep.

...

Epilogue.

We had a great time for over a month, enjoying each other's bizarre bodies every chance we got. Unfortunately, Kent suffered an achilles tendon injury during a meet, probably trying too hard to stay competitive while favoring his calf at the same time, landing wrong on one stride and ending his year.

He had to go home so that there would be somebody to take care of him while he recovered, and while I didn't know it for sure at the time, that was the end of us as well. Kent eventually transferred to a college near his home and according to him, things had calmed down back there and he was able to fit in fairly well.

It was fun while it lasted, and we got to believe in ourselves a little more in the process.

...

thanks for reading.

12