The Marilona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(So thick,) she whispered.

"Will it be too much?" I whispered back. "We don't have to-"

(No,) she cut me off. (It will be slow going at first, but I WILL have it all. No force in the 'verse can stop me.)

As if to prove it to both of us, her hand reached for my belt and unsnapped the catch, her legs loosening just enough for it to fall to the deck. She reached behind my head, her long, covered fingers finding the release for the smartseam at the base of my neck. I reached up and took her wrists in my hands, marveling at how tiny they were in comparison to my own oversized paws and wrists, and held them, stopping her for a moment.

"Asger," I said. "My name is Asger. Most people call me Oscar, or Ozzy, neither of which is in any way related to my actual name, other than Oscar sounding sort of close."

"I am not most people," she whispered, her lips finding mine again as I let go of her wrists. "Asger. I like that name, Asger. It suits you."

The seam parted, and the cloth of my exercise suit relaxed, making it easier for her to pull it forward over the bulk of my shoulders and start it down my arms, her fingers tracing the bulges of muscle as she went, her lips and tongue never leaving mine. I held her against me with one hand cupping her small, firm ass. The other I slid slowly up her back until I reached the release for her shipsuit, and I found my wrist caught gently by her hand, her eyes bright and intense on mine, her fingers just touching as they held a wrist four times as thick as her own.

"Noala," she whispered, her eyes down, looking at a space somewhere behind my oversized chest. (Most people either already know it because they're crew, or never ask it. Thank you,) she added, somehow adding more emotion and weight to the words by switching to Shippercant.

"I'm really glad we're not most people," I said softly. "And your name is as beautiful as you are."

She kissed me again, her eyes bright and hungry as she let go of my wrist and I pushed the release, feeling the cloth let go, pulling it forward slowly as I pulled back gently from our kiss to watch every exquisite inch of perfect porcelain skin come into view. My eyes traveled down from her eyes to her full, wet lips, tracing the curve of her neck to where her delicate collar bones were revealed, further to her chest, the tops, the swell, the entirety of her perfect, little round breasts. Her nipples were as pale as her lips, a pink so soft that it was only visible because her skin was so very light, areoles smaller than her thumbnail capped with hard little nubs that stiffened under my gaze.

Her arms, so long and graceful, slid into view, and finally her hands were free, reaching forward and caressing my face, her delicate fingers warm and soft against my cheek as I felt them bare for the first time.

"I've never felt a beard before," she whispered with a giggle.

"Hmm," I responded, the sound coming out as a half-growl. "I think we should change that immediately."

"I already AM," she started to point out before the sound cut off in a sharp gasp that turned into a low moan when I darted my head forward and captured one of those tiny, perfect nipples between my lips, the hair of my beard brushing lightly against her breast, tickling the skin below.

I released it, letting my teeth scrape gently across it as I did, and lowered her gently to the ground, kneeling in front of her and reaching up, slowly peeling her shipsuit over her slender hips, trailing my lips in gentle kisses and soft bites down over her flat, smooth stomach to her slim hips as her perfect, pale little pussy came into view, her inner lips just peeking out, that same almost invisible pink as her nipples. A sparse down of soft black hair did little to hide it from me.

As the material fell from her legs, she put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she stepped fully out of the pool of fabric. First one foot, her long leg rising enough to show me the perfect wonder of her soft, wet little pussy. When she stepped out with the other foot, I slipped my hand under the back of her thigh and held it, pushing it a little higher, and kissed it. I bit softly, trailing my way higher along ever softer, hotter skin until I could feel the heat of her on my cheek, smell the clean, unimaginably sexy scent of her arousal.

Noala hissed in a breath that came out as a long, loud moan when my lips pressed against her, my tongue parting her lips and tasting the sweet flavor of her wetness, finding the hard bump of her clit and circling, her long leg dangling over my shoulder. I pushed my arm up, supporting her with my shoulder and bicep as I gently, hungrily moved my tongue between her lips, pushing it deep, my lip gliding up and down across her clit as I tasted and craved more.

I felt her long fingers slide through my hair, gripping, pulling me closer, urging my tongue deeper, pressing my lips against her. Her breath came hard and fast, soft moans and whimpers building as her hips rocked against my mouth until her legs shook, her fingers clenching in my hair and her breath stopping altogether. It shot from her in a long groan, her body twitching and roiling above me, her orgasm flooding onto my tongue and robbing her of the control of her body.

She came back to herself slowly, jumping and twitching as I planted soft kisses and gentle licks on her soft, wet lips, letting her feel my breath on her clit. I lowered her leg slowly, my hand sliding the smooth length of her thigh as I gently returned her weight to her. Her arms circled my neck as I stood, her eyes coming back to focus long enough to catch mine as she pulled me in for a long, deep kiss, pulling her own wetness from my lips, tasting herself on my tongue.

The kiss broke when she slid down my body, her arms relaxing around my neck as she sank slowly to her knees, sliding her lithe, tight body the entire length of mine, pulling my exercise suit the rest of the way down with the sweet, wonderful friction. As the suit passed my cock, I felt her perfect skin against my length for the first time, sending a shiver through me.

I reached forward and leaned against the wall for balance as I carefully stepped out of the suit, nearly stumbling as I felt her long, delicate fingers wrap around my length and stroke, her eyes wide and exploring every inch, her lips moving as she whispered things I couldn't hear to herself. I stood back upright and looked down, entranced by the sight of her exploration and wonder.

My cock is not freakishly huge. I am slightly above average, but not overly large. For a Jovian. I am also only slightly above average height for a Jovian, and my cock is proportionally sized.

To her, though, a born Shipper, so very tall but so very slight, it was enormous. The length was not so much the problem, I suppose. Most Lifers are around my height, and I would assume that proportionality works the same way for them. It was the thickness. I was thicker than her wrist by about double, and I could see her studying me, wondering if it really would fit.

She came to some sort of decision in her mind, a visible change coming over her delicate features as shocked wonder shifted to hungry determination. She lifted my length with both hands and leaned forward, running her tongue from the base of my shaft all the way up, curling it around the head before opening her mouth wide and sucking me in, grabbing my hips and pulling, pushing me as deeply into her mouth as she could take. I felt the back of her throat press against my head and moaned as she swallowed, feeling the muscles of her throat tease my tip.

Her head worked forward and back, her lips tight around my shaft, her tongue gliding across the underside, her hands leaving my hips and wrapping around what she couldn't fit in her mouth, stroking and twisting. She worked me eagerly, sucking and stroking with an enthusiasm and hunger that I'd never experienced before, her moans hinting that she was enjoying herself almost as much as I was. Her pace slowed and she began adding more and more spit, the sucking noises growing louder, messier with every stroke until she pulled off of me, my entire length coated and slick.

(Lie down,) she ordered, the Shippercant determined and filled with throaty lust.

I lay on my back, right there on the floor, reaching for and wadding up our discarded suits to prop my head up and watch as she stood above me and crouched, both hands aiming my length as she slowly lowered herself.

My crown brushed her lips and parted them, her tightness immediately evident as she pressed her weight onto me. She took a deep breath and pushed down hard, the head of my cock popping into her, that breath coming out in a long rush as she slowly crept downward, her incredible heat and tightness stretching around more and more of me. Her eyes were tightly closed, her face a mask of concentration as my cock slowly disappeared inside her, her delicate little pussy obscenely stretched around me.

Finally, after many agonizingly wonderful seconds, her ass settled just above my balls, her pelvis pressed firmly against mine. She sat perfectly motionless, her legs drawn up, her hands splayed across my chest, eyes still closed and breaths coming in short, trembling gasps.

(Are you alright?) I asked, my command of her native tongue good enough for that, at least.

She nodded slowly, a little smile twitching the corners of her lips.

(Just taking a second to get used to you,) she whispered. (I've never felt anything like this before. So full.)

(You feel incredible,) I whispered back. She did, too. It was like being inside a hot, wet vice that pulsed and twitched around my length.

(I do? You're... this is amazing,) she said softly. (I'm going to cum if I move.)

"Hmm," I groaned, a hint of mischief in the tone.

Her eyes flew open and her lips parted to protest, her lust-fogged brain figuring it out a split second before I did it. I didn't give her much time.

I jerked both knees a few inches off the ground and dropped them back down, a fast, simple movement that pushed her just an inch or two forward and up and dropped her right back down.

She screamed.

It was a short, high yelp as her body crashed back down, the couple of inches that had retreated from her slamming back in and sending her thundering into an orgasm that shook her entire body. She collapsed onto my chest and I groaned as her vice-like grip tightened and released in rolling waves all along my length, my knees pulling up, my arms wrapping around her as she gripped my sides, her legs falling, knees dropping hard to the floor. I rolled my hips slowly, pushing her orgasm deeper, further, coaxing it on gently.

(You absolute bastard,) she gasped, her orgasm still pulling her apart and smashing her back together again. (I might be in love with you.)

(You're only saying that because you're cumming,) I gasped back, straining to hold on through the delicious onslaught of her orgasm.

(We'll just have to see how I feel if I ever fucking stop,) she shouted, her body writhing on top of mine as a fresh wave hit her and she rocked herself back, shoving her body onto my cock as hard as she could, her hips rolling and pulling, frantically grinding on me.

I moaned and rolled, pushing up enough that I wouldn't crush her leg, spinning her over, taking control for the first time. Her eyes widened as I loomed above her, my hips beginning to work, gently but firmly pushing in and out, her legs wrapping around my waist. I reveled once again in the feel of those long, lithe, strong legs around me, feeling her convulse under and around me as I slowly fucked her.

"Asger," she gasped. (I'm sorry, fuck, I want this forever, but I don't think I can take much more.)

"Neither can I," I groaned, my restraint crumbling fast.

"Cum for me," she whimpered. (Cum inside of me, make me yours, give me everything.)

"Noala," I whispered.

I gasped as she clenched around me, the incredible heat gripping me tightly, and I let go, all control and thought falling from me. My lips found hers as I buried myself inside of her, our breath stopped, our bodies trembling as our orgasms crashed over us and I poured into her.

We came back to ourselves slowly, our bodies fighting back to some semblance of control, our limbs tangled and shaky. We kissed, again and again, softly, sweetly, tasting the joy of each other.

(Can you stay?) I asked. I wanted her to, but I understood that she might not be able to.

(Yes,) she whispered. (For a while. I have to get back by the midden meal.)

I nodded. That gave us about six hours. I gently backed away, groaning with her as I slowly slid from her, a trail of our cum running onto the floor. I scooped her up in my arms, kissing her again as I carried her to the bed and lay beside her, watching her nestle into my arms with a calm contentment that I had seldom felt in the whole of my life.

We fell asleep in seconds.

——————————————————————————————————

She was gone when I woke up.

Not disappeared like a ghost, or fled like a thief in the night, just not there. I glanced at the clock and realized with a little shame that I had slept until well past the midden meal. My personal tablet lay on the pillow beside me, and when I picked it up the screen lit up to show me a note written in large, looping letters.

-Asger,

I am sorry that I will not be here when you wake up. I should like to kiss you as you do, and perhaps feel you inside of me again before my shift begins. Alas, I am loathe to wake you. You worked so very hard last night, and my gratitude and appreciation abound.

Perhaps I can make up for what I am missing tonight? I will be passing your torus on my final rounds at 0035, and it would make me very happy indeed to see you there.

Make love to me in the Void?

-Noala-

I smiled and saved the note, a feeling that I hadn't felt before glowing in my chest.

I whiled away the day by reading, mostly. I had downloaded a lot of books before the trip, as well as a few dozen movies and seasons of series that were fairly popular. I would have to come out of my cabin and use the recreation torus eventually, but I still had a month or two before I ran out of things to keep myself entertained.

0035 came excruciatingly slowly.

I did my workout early, risking running into someone, but lucking out and meeting only empty hallways. I managed to finish, shower, and dress in plenty of time, selecting one of the not-quite-black Fleet shipsuits that I'd been allowed to keep (devoid of all insignia) for comfort and for the few utilitarian pouches, into one of which I pushed my personal comm. I donned my boots and clipped my belt on, clicking the lasso and O2 Thief into place.

I made it with two minutes to spare.

She was waiting for me at the end of the spoke, a slightly different, front-seamed shipsuit clinging to every inch of her, and she pushed off, launching her long, lithe frame toward me, arms outstretched, big, blue eyes shining with happy mischief, pale, delicate lips already pursing, her long black braid waving just a little with her motion.

I caught her with an outstretched hand placed firmly on the lower part of her rib cage and gently pushed her away.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked.

For a split second, she looked crestfallen, her eyes dropping to her feet, her arms hanging limply at her sides. A peal of happy laughter rang out from around the corner.

(I TOLD you!)

Noala appeared, bounding to the far wall before shoving off hard, launching at me twice as fast as the other girl had, the right bright blue eyes happy, those full lips pulled up in a broad grin. Her I caught in my arms, her lips pressing against mine, tongue teasing my own.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I told her you'd know, but she didn't believe me."

"I'm a little confused, but not upset," I said. "Who is she?"

"I'm her cabinmate," said the new girl. "Aoada."

She stuck out a long, thin-fingered hand, and I unwrapped one arm long enough to grasp it and give it a firm squeeze. Shaking hands in zero gravity is tricky at best, so a grab and squeeze is the norm on most ships.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"You guys don't look THAT much alike," I said with a laugh. "The stereotype isn't overly accurate. You're, what, four centimeters taller than Noala, your eyes aren't the same blue, and your lips are a little thinner."

"That's an impressive eye for detail," she said. Her tone was very friendly, and she smiled easily and often. She really was almost as beautiful as Noala, a little taller, her hips slightly broader, breasts a bit smaller.

"Well, I got a pretty close look at her," I said, glancing down at Noala and winking. She blushed and slapped me, grinning as I laughed.

(It's too bad he figured it out,) said Aoada. (If his cock is half as thick as you said I would've liked to see if I could take it.)

Her smile became somewhat bemused as Noala laughed far harder and longer than she'd been expecting.

(It wasn't THAT funny,) she said, a little flustered.

(Oh, yes it was,) I said, unable to keep a straight face any longer and laughing hard as Aoada visibly started at my response before turning a very interesting shade of red while Noala was reduced to gasping and coughing, tears starting to form and float away as she laughed.

(You didn't tell me he speaks Shippercant,) she retorted, her embarrassment fading with impressive speed. (No wonder you fucked him! I would have.)

(You would've fucked him if he hadn't figured out you weren't me, too,) Noala managed between laughs.

"Hang on a second," I said, badly faking indignation. (Was I the prize in a bet?)

(Yes!) They both said in unison.

(I bet Noala that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two of us. Which, to be fair, most of the passengers wouldn't have been able to do.)

(And if you won,) I said, trailing off.

(Then I got to find out if she was telling the truth about that cock of yours, yes,) Aoada finished for me, giving me a wink as she said it.

(And since SHE won?)

(I have to do half her maintenance checks and walk half of her grid so she gets to spend more time with it tonight. And you, too, I suppose,) she said with a saucy grin.

I followed the girls down the passageway, content to listen to them toss ship jargon back and forth as they split up the workload. The view from behind them was wonderful, nearly identical, impossibly long and graceful forms floating through the air, two perfect asses, four incredible legs. It was a heavenly way to get around.

I realized too late that they had stopped talking, and I looked up from their backsides to see them looking back at me, broad smiles on both of their faces. I blushed hard, glancing apologetically at Noala, and they both burst out laughing.

Aoada pushed off from the bulkhead and bumped into me, shapely ass first, pressing gently into me and reaching back over her shoulder to wrap a long, delicate arm around my neck, her lips close enough to my neck I could feel her breath on my skin.

"Like what you see?" she asked, playfully grinding her firm ass into my groin.

My eyes shot to Noala, apologetic and flustered, but she was grinning broadly and shaking her head in a teasing, in-on-the-joke way that confused me and excited me all at the same time.

"Shameless," she laughed. "We have work to do!"

"I can think of a thing or two to work on," Aoada said, turning her head back to Noala and pushing hard into my suddenly less soft crotch. She gave a little coo as she felt the change.

"Oh, I'll bet you can," Noala retorted, reaching out and grabbing her cabinmate's hand, pulling her forward. "But if we don't log this stuff we're in for it. Plus, you LOST. So let's get to it. I'll take the rec torus and the cabin tori, you take the bunks and economy."