The Marine

Story Info
A raffle to meet Taylor Swift and Kasey Muskgraves
1.6k words
3.82
18.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The USO had announced that there was a country benefit concert at Pairs Island months ago, but just a few weeks before the show, a raffle was held for an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. That opportunity was a chance to go backstage after the show and meet two of the performers, Taylor Swift and Kasey Muskgraves. Every marine serial number was entered into a computer and one was chosen at random. The winner was 27-year-old Dustin "Cowboy" Spears.

Dustin was a well- built marine engineer who was a firm believer in fitness. He decided to do what any man would do and try to befriend and seduce two of the most beautiful girls in country music. Hey, might even get a threesome out of it he thought. As the day of the concert arrived, Dustin was called to his CO's office for a formal introduction with Taylor and Kasey. "Ladies, here is the winner of the raffle, PFC Dustin Spears," his Capitan said as Dustin shook hands with the girls.

"Good to meet you," Kasey said. She hadn't been expecting such a good-looking guy and was at a loss for words.

"Yes, very nice to meet you," Taylor said. When Kasey failed to finish her sentence, Taylor added, "The Capitan tells me you're an engineer."

"Yes ma'am, put plainly, I blow stuff up," Dustin replied.

Kasey felt a surge of excitement shoot through her followed by dampness between her legs. Advocate or not she thought I want him to be my first.

"Spears, you'll be watching the show from backstage and security will escort you to the lounge to meet with these ladies," The Capitan instructed.

"Yes, sir."

"All right, you can return to your barracks now Spears".

Dustin saluted the Capitan and as he did, Taylor and Kasey saluted him. Dustin couldn't help the smile, but made sure to direct it a Taylor. When their meeting was over Taylor and Kasey went to the dressing rooms to prepare for the show.

"Can I get a few minutes to practice my new song?" Kasey asked her stylists.

"Absolutely, page me when you're ready," Her lead stylist said.

Once they were gone, Kasey locked the door, removed her skinny jeans, and begun to finger herself. Slowly at first, just teasing herself, then faster. Before long, she was clutching her breast and biting her shirt to muffle her screams of pleasure. "Ohhh fuck, yes!" She whispered as her orgasm peaked. She could feel her cum on her fingers and licked them clean, tasting her virgin juice. She redressed and called her stylists back in, but she couldn't wait until she could see Dustin again.

The show featured not just Taylor and Kasey, but other top country performers like Jason Aldean, Toby Keith, and Luke Bryan. After many hours of the best in country music, the show ended and Dustin was shown to Taylor Swift's private lounge where she waited for him. "Hello again Mr. Spears," She said as he entered.

"Dustin, ma'am. No need to be formal," He replied. This was how he planned to seduce Taylor, be the respectful soldier and get close to her.

"Okay Dustin, have a seat. Want a drink?" She asked.

"Soda's fine, ma'am. We're not allowed alcohol while on base."

"You always follow that rule, soldier?"

He smiled at this. "The officers who have offices might not, but enlisted men like me go paint the town when we get leave," Dustin said.

"Suit yourself," Taylor said as she tossed him a can.

Dustin had been studying her body while she made herself a drink. The jewel-studded black dress she was in showed her curves very well, the studs accented her tits and the tightness showed off her ass.

Taylor sat down on the couch next to Dustin and sipped her martini as she waited for the questions. When Dustin said nothing, she instinctively checked her dress and face.

"There's nothing wrong with you," Dustin said with a laugh. "I just figured you get asked the same questions every time someone wins a raffle, I just want a casual conversation with a beautiful girl," he added.

"Really?" Taylor said with a semi-startled voice. "Well, I hadn't expected that. So, what should you and this beautiful girl talk about?" Taylor added as her cheeks flushed.

"Whatever you like, I can't think of a thing to say."

Taylor finished her drink and thought, four months on the road and this is the first man I've met who's nice to look at and actually cares.

With passion welling up inside her, Taylor turned to Dustin and said, "You don't have to say anything," She said as she planted a long kiss on Dustin and climbed into his lap.

Dustin put one hand on Taylor's neck and grabbed her ass with the other. He pulled up the bottom of her dress and felt the smoothness of her skin. As he kissed her chest, Taylor slid the top down on her dress and reached under Dustin's shirt and felt his abs. Dustin started to rub Taylors pussy and felt it moisten in his hand.

Taylor moaned quietly, and then she pulled off Dustin's shirt and saw his ripped body for the first time. She was surprised at how fit he was, so the only thing she think to do was stand up and pull off her dress, revealing her now–hard nipples. Dustin pulled off his boots and Taylor removed the rest.

She immediately began to suck him until he was rock hard. Dustin grabbed her by her ass and placed her gently on the coffee table. He began to put his cock into her tight pussy. Taylor moaned louder this time and her pussy got even wetter. Dustin started fucking her and Taylor grabbed her tits as she felt herself start to cum.

"Ohhh don't stop! Fuck! Fuck me! FUCK ME! Yes!" Taylor cried and she rubbed her pussy. Within seconds she came, but she hadn't counted on squirting everywhere. Dustin pulled his cock out and Taylor sat up and licked her juice off it. They sat back down on the couch and kissed until they heard the door open and saw Kasey walk in.

She was shocked but at the same time very horny at the sight of Taylor Swift naked about to get fucked. "What are you two doing!?" Kasey asked.

"Well", Taylor said, "Dustin just made me squirt. Is that a problem?"

"Not if you let him take me," Kasey said with her best sexy voice.

"You're still a virgin, aren't you?" Taylor asked.

"Does that matter? I'm old enough to get fucked."

"I'm fine with it Taylor, really," Dustin said.

"Fine, but you cum in my mouth, okay?" Taylor replied.

"Yes ma'am," he said as he kissed Taylor.

"Get over here, virgin," Taylor ordered.

Kasey threw her plaid shirt off and pulled her jeans off, again. Dustin licked her nipples and rubbed Kasey's clit. Taylor had moved to a chair and watched as she fingered her pussy. She couldn't believe that she got to watch a beautiful virgin girl lose it to her new boyfriend.

Kasey had never felt this horny, but she still felt uneasy about having sex here, of all places. "Go slow, I want to enjoy my first time," Kasey said as she lay down on the couch. Dustin slowly put his cock into Kasey's tight pussy. She was wet, but not like Taylor. Kasey had her eyes shut but she could feel herself break apart. Taylor noticed and fingered herself faster. "Fuck her, Dustin. You've popped her cherry by now, give her a great fuck," Taylor ordered.

Kasey still wasn't looking as Dustin started fucking her, but she opened her eyes when he began to slam himself into her. "Oh my god!" Kasey yelled, "Fuck me! That feels so good! You're making me cum!"

Kasey suddenly felt an unbearable pleasure and came like never before. Dustin pulled his juice-covered cock out of Kasey and Taylor knelt down and waited with her mouth open for Dustin's load. Suddenly, she felt the warm load in her mouth and, when he was done, kissed Kasey to give her a taste of what she'll never get from Dustin again.

"Mmmm it tastes sweet," Kasey said when Taylor had pulled back.

"Kasey," Taylor asked, "Can you eat pussy?"

"Yea, why?" she asked.

"Because you're going to eat my pussy while Dustin fucks your ass," Taylor ordered.

"All right," Kasey said reluctantly. "Dustin, just do it, I don't care."

Kasey wasted no time and begun licked Taylor and slid put one finger in her pussy. Dustin did as instructed and rammed his cock inside Kasey's ass. Watching Taylor Swift get her pussy eaten by a virgin made him cum faster, and soon Kasey felt hot liquid enter her and she sped up her licking. Within seconds, Taylor squirted again and covered Kasey with her juice. Kasey swallowed Taylor's juice and thought it tasted too bitter for her, unlike like her own." I'll stick to tasting cum from now on. No more girls.

The three of them lay back down on the couch and said nothing until Taylor asked "Dustin, you should request a transfer to San Diego so we can be together."

"I'd love to, but after I finish secondary training, I'm getting deployed to Afghanistan for an unspecified length of time," Dustin replied. Both Taylor and Kasey stared at him with fear in their expressions.

"Well, I'll wait for you as long as you promise to come home safe," Taylor said.

"I handle explosives, I can't promise anything, but I'll try my best to make it back," Dustin replied as he sat up, "but right now I need a shower."

"So could I," Taylor said.

"Then you should join me."