The Marine Corps Welcome Wagon

Story Info
A Marine-Wife turned Marine gets a "hands-on" initiation.
2.2k words
41.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One semester of college was all it took for me and my boyfriend of 3+ years, Paul, to realize it wasn't right for us. We both could feel something else calling to us, laying dormant in our bones... waiting. The call of the Marine Corps. We started talking to recruiters. The day of our pending enlistment was an exciting one for both of us. I was sitting in my apartment waiting for Paul to come pick me up to go to the Recruiting office, when my phone rings. It's my Gyno. Surprise, sunrise--- no enlistment for me. I'm pregnant.

I love my daughter. And I love being a mother. But I won't lie--- a huge part of me is jealous of my husband, for living out the life I had planned for me, too. This is the story of the night that I got as close as possible to an extra-curricular Marine Corps experience.

At the time, we are in Twentynine Palms, California where my husband is finishing up MOS school. At only 19, I've regained my former body and then some--- being made a mother gave my body curves, and full breasts, and yet I still rocked my size 0 jeans, a bikini body, and a tan. All of Paul's classmates are E3 and below and are our age, so only a few are married. I am without a doubt the best looking Marine wife in the batch.

But these aren't just Marines, and I'm not any other tag-chaser. I envy them all for their big trucks and barracks life and playing with guns. I'm not the typical Marine wife. And they like me because I drink them off their chairs. I cuss worse than they do. I grapple with them in our backyard. I play Call of Duty with them-- and beat most of them. I'm the one who's cool enough to run out when they're all too drunk to drive and take them back to the barracks. I'm the wife that the female Marines actually -like-, and I love them too. I know that these are the girls I would call my "Ooh Rah Sisterhood" if I'd been able to enlist with my husband. I am their friend, they are my boys, I am the (unavailable) girl next door, and our house is always where the party is at.

But our time in "29 Stumps" was coming to a close. On the day of their graduation, my husband and I threw one last party at our house. My husband is drunk on rum and coke. I was made to promise not to drink that night so that he could get smashed. The baby has been in bed since 9pm. It's almost midnight.

Andre approaches me. He is Puerto Rican. He has glasses, but the cute square frames, and he is beautiful. Andre hands me a red cup with something blue in it. He tells me it's called Hurricane. He begs me to try it. Paul rolls his eyes and reminds me of my promise. I beg him to let me drink. He says "Whatever" and leaves the kitchen.

I down a few drinks standing around in the kitchen talking to some of the other Marines. I am learning more about them on this night and hating that we're leaving. We're all sharing stories and I tell them about how I was supposed to enlist with Paul.

A few drinks later and I'm just a tad tipsy. A hot new hip hop song comes on the radio. I find myself grinding on my husband's female NCO. The boys stare as we squeeze each other's hips and grind on one another's thighs. After I finish our show I go looking for my husband. I'm horny as fuck.

"Paul," I call. I hear voices in the bathroom. I open the door to find Andre and Zethan helping my husband beer-bong from a funnel. When he is finished, Paul smiles at me and makes his way towards me, a red cup in his hand. He stumbles. I reach for him. He puts a hand in the air, acknowledging he's alright... then pukes in his cup. I'm suddenly not horny anymore.

I stumble back out onto our rear patio. I announce to everyone that I just saw my husband upchuck. I cry out and say "And I was -sooo- horny." They all share obnoxious laughter. Andre approaches me. He tells me Paul is so drunk that he could always step in. I tell him he's got a one track mind. He says he disagrees, that he's always thought he has a warped mind, and puts his hand on my ass. I push it away and coyly whisper in his ear "I could straighten you out, boy..."

In front of all of our friends he parts his lips and leans into me. I tempt him and lean in... then I stop and laugh in his face. "But I'm married." The crowd of Marines laugh. Zethan teases him that he's been cockblocked. Andre looks annoyed. He nervously lifts his shirt and wipes the sweat from the frame of his glasses. I get a peek at the sixer-abs that he's packin.

"Andre! I could play the xylophone on your abs!" I can't resist putting my hand up his shirt and tracing along his defined abdomen. He smiles back at me and tells me he was on the swim team. I laugh and brush him off as I head back into the kitchen for more booze.

From the kitchen I can see Paul in the living room doorway. He motions for me to come to him with one finger. I oblige. We start making out in the doorway. I can feel the other Marines watching from the kitchen. We make our way to join them. Once in the kitchen, with many of our friends gathered around, including Andre and Zethan, I back him against the wall. I ask his NCO to hold my drink, and I cup his dick outside of his pants.

The others are watching and "Ooh Rahs" are filling the sound of the room and I proceed to give my husband a hand job inside of his pants, while I nibble and suck at his neck and ear. He fondles the outside of my shirt. I feel his dick tighten up and he begins to head for an orgasm. I stop.

I tell him that if he wants the rest, he'll have to earn it. I get him to follow me into the backyard, and knowing he's drunk, challenge him to a grappling match. He agrees to it. We each face opposite directions and do five push-ups at the word "GO!", then turn around and attack one another. He is much easier to maneuver, but still, he is the trained Marine, and I am just the civilian. He beats me.

I ask him if he wants his prize in the bedroom, or if I can offer myself up to him for all of his friends to see. He declines both. He says he's tired now. I don't let myself get discouraged and continue trying to work my moves on him. Zethan tells him to take me to the bedroom and "put a baby in her belly, man."

I am so turned on at that statement. I beg him. He says yes and with everyone catcalling at us we head for the bedroom. I go hard to work on his cock. He's not as into it as usual. I sense something is wrong. I sit up. He is asleep.

I go out to the patio again and complain to the guys. I tell them what's happened. "I can't believe he fell ASLEEP!" They laugh and tell me he seems really drunk and they're sure it's not my fault. But I am feeling undesirable, even among all these men.

I go back into the bedroom and lay down beside him. For an hour or so I lay there but I can't bring myself to sleep knowing there is still a party going on. I go outside again. Andre has backed me into a dark corner of the back yard with small conversation. Then suddenly it dies off. There are no words, just the smell of alcohol on our breaths. Zethan joins us in the corner.

I am leaned back against the fence while Andre stands directly in front of me. He maintains a lock on my gaze, and he begins to rub me from the outside of my jeans. Zethan blocks the view from the rest of the company out back, but most are too absorbed in their conversations and cigarettes to notice. Zethan only occasionally reaches into his pants to adjust his hard-on while he watched Andre massage me through my clothes. Andre has one hand on the outside of my shirt, and one on the outside of my pants. He looks over his shoulder, still no one has noticed. Without warning he has slipped his hand into my jeans and panties, and slides his middle finger into my pussy. Soon it is accompanied by his index finger.

"Get it, boy." Zethan says loudly, watching Andre finger-fuck me.

"I'm gonna give you the orgasm you deserved tonight, baby." Andre whispers huskily into my ear. My wetness only grows. I let out a small moan, which in combination with Zethan's previous exclamation, has finally drawn attention our way.

My husband's closest friends and his female NCO gather around. Andre unzips my pants. I reach for his.

Andre pushes it away. "This is all about you."

"Ooh Rah!" a voice hollers behind him.

I blush and my face goes red with the realization of the crowd we have. I reach for the button on my pants.

"Don't get shy Gabby." An onlooker says.

I bite my lip and Andre pulls my pants down to the top of my knees. He taps on my thighs, motioning for me to spread them. Two fingers return to my snatch and he begins thrusting them in and out of my wet little piece of heaven. I arch my back and moan.

"Ooh, she's shaven too." An observant voice calls out.

Andre continues his two finger fuck of the little hole that has only ever been known to my husband since our wedding. It's hard to keep my legs open with the way my jeans are wrapped around me. Andre asks me to turn around and lean forward against the fence. I obey.

He gives his fingers to my pussy from behind. He is going full speed and my legs begin to quiver, not just from the pounding orgasm, but from the excitement and nervousness. I knew any one of these Marines could rat me out. I knew they had a loyalty first to my husband before they ever had one to me, especially Jay, my husband's dearest friend who stood quiet at the back and watched from afar, but said nothing.

Andre slips another, third, finger in. He tells me I should have a tattoo that says "Slipper When Wet". He reaches his other hand around and flicks my clit while he continues drive his fingers into me. I am trembling now. Sometimes his pelvis rubs my ass and I can feel his cock. I remind myself of the vows I've made and I feel dirty for the filthy act I am already guilty of. Shame overcomes me, and so does the thought that this is the most exciting thing I've done in at least a year, and with that final blow my hold shatters and my silky wet pussy is now dripping wet down the length of Andre's fingers. He wipes his hand on the back of my jeans and publicly excuses himself to the bathroom.

I am out of breath and paralyzed with fear. How will I turn around and face all these Marines? I feel someone, someone new, pull at my pants from behind, up and over my ass. I see hands zipping them. I hear a quite voice whisper "I can't get the button, sorry."

I recognize it. I don't need to turn around.

"Are you okay?" Jay's familiar voice filled my ears.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah, um, I'm fine."

I turned around to face him. He is the last person, aside from my husband, that I thought I would be able to face after that.

"Look," Jay said, "If it makes you feel better... You're approved now."

"Approved?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, it's sort of a thing that we've done to all the female Marines in our class."

I looked around the crowd, to the faces of the few female Marines scattered amongst them. "You mean--- Andre did this to all---"

"Well, no, not just Andre, I mean, other guys have done it. Andre's done it to Missy," he motioned to an unfamiliar face, a girl who was a first timer to one of our parties, "But usually it's a couple guys and we pull her into a barracks room and do it... not in front of everybody like this. I'm sorry."

"So this is some kind of initiation?" I thought for a moment, "But I'm not a Marine!" I said.

"You just as well may be. You've got it in you Gabby, and we all know one day you'll get to enlist like you wanted to. Consider this a welcome party, not a goodbye party."

He put out his hand, for a fist bump. I returned it. "Ooh Rah that."

*** I am not working towards my Bachelors, and hoping to get into Officer Candidate School as my daughter goes into kindergarten.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
chucklavokichucklavoki2 months ago

Yeah, that checks out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thats so hot

wow please tell me this is true ;)

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
nearly taken but not yet.

love the first story and the writing of. now for the next part you can't leave me hard and not go on so do mail me and tell me what you plan to do next .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AND!!!!!!!!!

There better be more exploration on this story please.Lol

tturtle50tturtle50over 13 years ago
Wih I had!!

Damn.. Would have given you a 5 but could not vote.. great story, I would have loved to have a lady like that whe I was in the Military.. 69-73

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Katie's House Party Exposure Conservative college girl loses bet and her inhibitionsin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
More Stories