The Marine's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
She's married to the Corps.
2.9k words
4.25
50.6k
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Dear Trina,

Dearest Trina whom I love above all other women and all other people I miss you. I miss you when I wake up in the morning on this boat and I miss you when I go to sleep to the sounds of my fellow Marines remembering their own loved ones. That's most of what we do, sit around and talk about the women we love.

There really is no way to tell you just how boring it is to be stuck on the boat, we can't work out because the waves too big, you might drop a weight on your head you know? So instead we sit around and play video games, mostly Halo 2 but there are a few other games that we play here. I was on one of the working parties also. Just so you know a working party is nothing like a real party, it just means that I'm part of a group working on something. In this case I was carrying bags of rice up and down the stairs. Not a lot else to tell you I mean there is water and that is the only thing in my world. I wake up and I see water on all sides, there is no land, no boats, hell half the time there are no clouds here.

I love you and I can't wait to get back to you. You mean the world to me and I miss you so much. I'll try to write you again soon.

Love,

Kevin

Trina had read that letter at least twenty times since it had arrived in the mail yesterday along with some bills. The paper was already starting to show signs of wear but it was the only thing he'd sent her so far. She spent her nights dressed up in his old undershirts. They still held some remnants of his masculine aroma in them but it wasn't enough.

She was creeping up on her first full month without orgasm and now the feeling didn't just happen at the end of Passions when she was used to him coming home from work hungry for her. Now it was just a constant wetness between her thighs and an ache deep inside her. Trina started to run her daily bath that Thursday night when she stopped herself. "I give."

With that she went into her room quickly getting dressed in a black dress. It was one of her favorites, low cut in the front to display her tits but low enough in the hem to be considered decent. She pulled her hair back into a messy tail and drove down to the F-Street, the local porn shop.

It was only her second time in the store, her first time without Kevin and just the sight of everything brought a hot blush to her cheeks. To her right they had several displayed mannequins in various states of undress displaying garters, maid outfits and thongs. One in particular that caught her attention was a red latex catsuit with no crotch and a pair of cat ears. "People wear that?" She whispered feeling her heart skip a beat. She was thinking of Kevin again, how quickly he'd be tearing into her if she wore that outfit for him.

"Can I see some ID?" The man speaking was behind the counter, probably in his mid thirties and slender. Trina sauntered over slowly unaware of how much sway she put in her hips before stopping to show him her ID. "Thank you." He smiled. "Can I help you find anything?"

"Oh no, just browsing." Trina exclaimed feeling her cheeks redden even more. She felt his eyes moving down her backside as she turned away and started down one of the aisles. The first one was filled with anal plugs and lubricants ending with a gigantic dildo. She gasped at the sight of it, it had to be as big around as her thigh and almost a foot long. The label said it was the Anvil. Shaking that idea from her mind she started down another aisle.

This one was filled with various blow up dolls and bondage equipment. Handcuffs, thumbcuffs, a life size replica of a woman named Tera Patricks groin. It even had realistic looking hair on it. "Weird." Trina thought as she stared into the box for a moment before moving a little farther along. Big Bertha was the next thing to catch her attention, a blow up doll of an obese woman, it looked comical on the box. Like it would be some sort of pool toy for children. "I could put it right next to the Shamu."

The next row she entered was what she was looking for, dildos and vibrators and she'd never really realized just how many of the damn things were out there. Both sides of the aisle were lined with different devices varying from the size of her thumb to the size of her forearm and everything in between. Some had knots on them, others had realistic looking balls hanging. A few had what looked like periscopes on the ends. The first one Trina picked up was called the Titan and it measured in at an intimidating fourteen inches long and three inches around. "My god."

Instantly the thought of having something inside her body, how it would feel to be fucked by a man with a fourteen inch cock. It would be pressing up against her belly. She quickly pushed the idea from her mind when she noticed the cashier was watching her in the mirror. He looked away quickly when she turned towards him but she could still feel him checking her out.

It was a pleasant feeling to know that a man found her attractive. It was one of the hardest parts of her marriage, Kevin was a very protective man. He was the kind of husband that would leave a club because somebody had given her a glance he hadn't liked and being told you're sexy by your spouse just isn't the same. It doesn't have the same raw sexuality as having a complete stranger undressing you with his eyes. It wasn't that she wanted to sleep with him, it was the farthest thought from her sex starved mind. She just loved knowing that he found her attractive.

A smile curled her lips as she turned towards where he was standing and strutted over to him leaning over the counter with the vibrator in hand. "Excuse me, I was wondering if you could help me with something." She could almost see the frog in his throat as he looked up from the register to the busty blonde standing opposite him.

"Of course ma'am with what?"

"Well this is my first time purchasing a-" She trailed off for a moment as the blush lit up her face. "Vibrator." She whispered.

"Not really an expert in them myself but maybe I can help you."

"I'm just wondering what brands are good." She leaned forward a little more chewing on her lip as she did. She was just far enough over the counter to see the man's slacks starting to tent outward.

"Uh, anything Vivid seems to sell well. My wife has the Jenna Jameson model, here let me show you." He droned stepping out from behind the counter and nearly falling off of the step staring at her.

It was Trina's turn to gulp as she felt her juices starting to form between her thighs soaking the pink panties she was wearing. He had no idea what she was thinking as she followed the man back into the aisle filled with sex toys and he pulled a plastic container containing another vibrator. This one was measured in at eight inches long and an inch and a half around. At the base it had something about an inch long hooking off it. "What is that?" She asked pointing to the awkward looking appendage.

"Clit teaser, while the rest of it is inside you that will sit right on your clit and drive you nuts. Or so I'm told." He smiled handing it to her. "Will that be all?"

Trina bit down on her lips as she stared at the man who was quite a bit more attractive now that she had a damp spot on her panties. "No not quite, I think I need a movie."

"A movie? What kinds of things do you like, we have a wide variety of movies." He said already walking towards their selections. There three rows of pornos lined up several movies deep. "If you give me a star or a company or just tell me what turns you on."

Trina quickly looked away from his face finding herself staring at a video labeled Lesbian Strap On Adventures twenty three. There were two nude girls, one blonde and the other brunette on the cover each with a strap on. Turning her gaze from there she found Anal Piledrivers twelve which featured a girl with her cheeks spread wide open displaying her gaping asshole. All the videos around her seemed to be all about the most vile and taboo subjects imagineable. Guttermouths two had a girl sucking cum from a used condom and next to that was American Bukkake featuring two girls so covered in goo they couldn't even open their eyes.

"Something mild." She finally said turning her eyes from the disgusting displays to the man.

"Ok. First timer I take it?" He asked politely as he moved down a few racks and pulled out a video with a cute red headed girl on the cover. The title was "The Experiment in Sex." He handed it to her. "It's pretty mild, I don't even think it has any anal in it which is pretty standard these days. It has a few pop shots though."

"Pop shot?" Trina asked looking at him blankly.

"When a man ejaculates on a woman's face." He explained while walking to the counter. Walking was uncomfortable with all the wetness between her thighs, she was amazed that he couldn't hear it sloshing around when she walked.

She followed along behind him to the counter putting the two items down for him to ring up. "That'll be thirty nine fifty seven." Trina reached into her purse producing a Visa and her military spouse ID. "Your husband is in the Corps? Congratulations." He smiled warmly. "Let me ring up your discount, military gets ten percent off everything. I support my troops."

"Thank you." Trina replied taking the paper bag from him and turning towards the door. This time she did mean to sway her hips back and forth as she strode away. As soon as she was out the door she leaned up against the wall drawing in a deep breath. "My god, I need this." She looked down into the bag in disbelief. She had bought herself a porn and a vibrator. "I don't believe it." Tucking the items beneath her arm she darted off to her vehicle and sped home.

She couldn't get herself through the door fast enough shutting the blinds to her windows and walking through the entire house searching for an invader that didn't exist. Once she was certain that her home was in fact empty she moved to her bedroom and locked the door behind her. One last final sweep of her room and she slipped the movie into her husband's XBOX and let it start playing the movie.

Trina reached under the hem of her dress pulling it up over her head as she turned toward the screen.

"Hello I'm Candy and I'd love to show you a good time." A woman on the screen cooed. She was dressed in just a thong and kneeling looking up at the camera. By the time Trina pulled her dress off and tossed it aside she'd been joined by a man. She could only see from the waist down but that was all the woman was interested in. Her lips were wrapped around his cock noisily taking it into her throat.

Dropping her dress to the floor Trina crawled out to the middle of her queen sized bed gathering enough pillows for her to sit up against. A few more phone sex ads played as Trina snuggled into a comfortable spot between her pillows and waited for the show to start.

The first scene of the movie was a busty blonde girl with obviously fake breasts swimming nude in a pool. The pool boy noticed her and started staring eventually pulling his cock from his shorts and stroking himself. The woman pretended not to notice at first then started swimming closer making a show of spreading her legs and toying with her nipples.

It had the desired effect on Trina who could feel her nipples hardening. It reminded her of herself just hours before teasing the cashier. As the woman crawled out of the pool she wondered what she would have done if the man had pulled his cock out for her. She probably would have ran screaming from the store. She definitely wouldn't have done what this woman was doing and running her tongue up the underside of his shaft. Her hand was wrapped around the tip stroking in time with her tongue.

Trina on the other hand had just gotten her hand between her own legs gently rubbing her lips to the on screen rhythm. She could feel herself getting wet, it was getting on her fingers as she parted her petals to rub at her moist center. Her fingers moved to either side of her clit just barely grazing the swollen knob of flesh.

On screen the actress, if you could call her that, had started sucking on his cock. She was squatting down on her heels so the camera could easily see her pussy, spread open and glistening with her juices. The man had one hand in her hair and the other on his hips as he thrust gently against the bimbo. Just like his Cinemax counterpart the man was moaning way louder than the timid blow job warranted. His head was thrown back and his eyes clenched shut as if he were already close to orgasm.

Taking the device in both hands Trina stared at her toy and turned it on squealing slightly as it came to life in her grasp. A second later she had it adjusted down to its lowest setting and brought it down between her thighs resting it just above her clit. The cool metal felt odd against her stomach drawing another squeal from the lovely woman. Drawing a deep breath into her lungs Trina dragged the dildo over her clit down her slit till the dull point pressed against her opening. Still holding her breath she shoved the tip of it into herself and gasped.

Meanwhile the on screen woman was on her hands and knees with her poolboy's cock between her legs. Unlike Trina's imaginary lover who was letting her get used to his girth the man on stage slipped it in and started pounding away. The sounds of flesh clapping came echoing out of her surround sound. Trina pushed it a little farther into her cunt feeling as it stretched her open. The toy was the biggest thing she'd ever had inside her. Even as slowly as she was pushing it hurt just a little. It was the same pain she'd felt when Kevin had taken her virginity. It was the pain that would give way to pleasure soon enough.

Soon enough she'd be like the woman on the screen with a thick shaft buried inside her. Trina just wished that there was a real live man, hot and sweaty on top of her thrusting himself into her. That the woman squealing and clawing at a man was her and not some two bit actress. Instead she had to settle for the cool smooth piece of metal between her thighs. It was almost half way into her by the time the actors switched positions to go doggystyle.

The sounds of the actress screaming in pleasure echoed around the room. The poolboy had one hand on her shoulder and the other was gripping a pool chair. Trina pushed the rest of the Titan into her gasping as she felt it touch a new spot inside her. The clit tickler was doing its job perfectly resting on her clit. She hardly noticed the scene changing. The woman was on her knees with her mouth wide open as the man jerked off into her mouth.

Trina didn't realize that the screaming was her own until she looked up at the screen. There was a redheaded woman dancing on stage but she was silent. All the squeals were coming from her as she bucked her hips against her invisible lover. She couldn't even comprehend what was happening on the screen as she adjusted the strength of her vibrator. A notch higher and her cunt twitched squeezing down on the device inside her. Her free hand grasped at a spare pillow putting it over her face to drown out her screams.

Nobody would have heard her even if she'd shrieked at the top of her lungs but she still smothered herself. She crushed the pillow against her face as her entire body quaked with orgasm. She shrieked at the top of her lungs as she bucked her hips up and down ignoring whatever action was taking place on the screen.. She kept the Titan buried inside her until her orgasm finally ended and then she yanked it free gasping. "Bout time." She gasped letting her eyes drift shut to the sounds of a couple fucking each other's brains out.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers