The Mark Ch. 01

Story Info
Fanfic from City of Heroes.
1k words
3.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noirua approached the old warehouse boldly. She looked around at a few patrons trickling into the warehouse turned "secret" club. By secret, you had to have an invitation. Well, she didn't have an invitation. What she did waist length red hair, piercing green eyes, and a body that somehow managed to be slim with just enough curves. Her curves were accentuated with a dark blue and black lace corset that zipped up in the front. She also wore a tight black mini skirt with matching flat thigh high leather boots that framed her legs very well. Over that she wore a tight fitting black leather jacket that flared lightly at her hips and just barely touched the floor when she walked.

Noir removed her jacket as she caught up to a group of Carnies and laid it over her arm. Removing the jacket caused her shoulder holster to make itself known. No one reacted to it as she joined the group, nothing new there. She was, however, forced to give up the weapon and holster when she entered. That was fine with her, she had other weapons she could use.

When she entered the building she was immediately slammed into by a wall of music. Not just any music, techno music. Noir frowned, thinking now she definitely wouldn't be able to hear her mark coming. She'd been told by her employer that this place was a preferred spot for massive parties and raves. She'd been told by her employer that this place was the preferred spot for parties, raves, and some less than legal business deal negotiations. She wasn't sure about the negotiations deal bit, unless there were private rooms somewhere in the back, but she definitely believed the party and rave aspect.

The music poured in through the speakers that had no doubt been placed all around the club but well concealed. Once she got used to the music, she was able to block it out and focus on the people and the building itself. She watched as people danced, swayed, and jumped around. Bodies were writhing against each other in an act that was something closer to sex than dancing. Most were barely clothed, which only made the act more obscene.

"Raves," Noir muttered.

The one thing she really noticed about the building was how hot the damn thing was. She pulled her hair up high on top of her head and used a band she'd had on her wrist to put it in a ponytail. The music poured in through speakers that had been set up all around the warehouse, so the music wasn't necessarily loud, it was just everywhere. Sighing she stashed her coat in one of the boxes off in the entrance, leaving her in just her corset, skirt, and boots.

She walked carefully through the halls, avoiding contact with possible, though occasionally she'd be approached and would have to maneuver her way past them. One such obstacle was a rather tall, blonde who seemed intent on dancing with her. She allowed herself to be drawn, back against his chest, to him, and moved with his body effortlessly, bending and swaying in unison. She even allowed his hands to roam somewhat. She could tell he was just as high as the rest of the people surrounding them so it didn't take long for her to trick her way out of his grasp. As they'd moved, they had drifted closer to another female who would glance in their direction every few seconds. Noirua grabbed the woman's arm and drew her to them, effectively becoming sandwiched in between them.

She slid her hands over the woman's shoulders, pulling her closer so when they both moved, their bodies touched. The other woman pressed herself closer to Noirua, already getting caught up in it. The man behind Noirua seemed to be enjoying the dance even more as she felt him grow hard through his pants. Noir took that as her cue to get lost. Grinning, she slowly slid down both their bodies, her hands lightly pressed against both their chests, also sliding down behind her. Once she was completely crouched she slipped from between the two and quickly disappeared into the crowd. She flipped her hair back in place and continued on.

She moved even carefully than before, avoiding contact with everyone as much as possible. She definitely didn't want a repeat of what had happens moments ago, not that it hadn't been fun, but she wasn't here for fun, she was here to work. So she continued on, looking for her mark. He was here, somewhere, she could feel it, but where exactly? That was the question. She knew what he looked like, but finding him in this sea of people would be like finding a needle in a hay stack. While she continued to move farther into the warehouse, she felt as if she was being watched, but she couldn't tell from where or who it was.

Eventually she came across a room that was sort of sectioned off from the rest of the building by two stacks of crates that reached to the ceiling. She smiled to herself when she noticed the room was empty. When she moved further into the room she discovered a couch and a few chairs littered about it and decided to sit down. Noirua moved to the couch and sat down slowly and crossed her legs, letting her arms rest over the back of the couch. She sighed and looked around at her surroundings, a slow, small smile on her face growing.

"You know, it's not polite to hide in corners when there are attractive women waiting for you."

If anyone else had been in the room, they would have thought she was talking to herself, but she knew she wasn't alone. If her senses hadn't told her this fact, the moving shadow would definitely had given it away. A moment later the shadow emerged revealing a tall, slightly tanned, very attractive man, with piercing ice blue eyes. His black hair was shaggy, but it worked for him. She felt her body tense, but she relaxed a moment later. This wasn't just any man, this was her mark.

"Hello, Eli."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fire Ch. 01 A tale with fangs.in NonHuman
Twin Awakenings Ch. 01 A prisoner decovers she is something more.in NonHuman
Amelia & Andrew: The Diamond Legacy Ch. 01 The aftermath of meeting Diamond.in NonHuman
Sisters of Blood A tale of vampires and magical transformations.in NonHuman
Feast or Famine? Desolated beauty finds comfort in vampire's arms.in Erotic Horror
More Stories