The Market

Story Info
A man visits a very selective market.
1.4k words
4.26
39.5k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your clearance code, sir?" The guard, dressed in a sleek, professional looking uniform that looked somehow wrong at first glance, spoke in a series of short, clipped words fired out all at once.

"Four-yesterday-One-Eight-Three." The man leaned forward slightly to look at the guard's uniform. He realized the wrongness was because the uniform was missing any sort of identification or organizational logo; it was just a black stormtrooper's suit. Private security then, he thought. It fit - this place could hardly hire actual police.

"Thank you, sir." The guard moved aside, pulling open the heavy steel door behind him as he did.

----

"Hello, there."

The man started at the voice, and turned to see a tall, slim woman in a businesslike suit. She had shoulder-length brown hair, cut in a way that made her look imposing rather than attractive.

"Hello. Uh... I'm not sure where to start." The man stuttered slightly, then recovered.

"Few people are. If you're ready, we can simply begin the showing." The woman's face barely moved as she spoke, and her voice was even and emotionless.

"Sure. Let's go."

----

"Do you know exactly how the process works?" the woman asked, voice flat as ever. They walked down a seemingly endless corridor, dimly lit every few yards by fluorescent lights.

"Not really. I was never told many details of exactly what goes on here." He frowned slightly. That had almost kept him from coming in the first place.

"All right. Well, firstly there is a pill that you take each day. It contains two active chemicals, both of which are transported by the body into the testicles. The first is an identifier, or 'tag'. Each 'tag' is very slightly different from any other 'tag'. This will become important later. The second is a euphoric which is keyed to the tag chemical - that is, it will only work in the presence of that specific tag. Neither of these will affect you in any way - "

"Well, if they won't affect me, why am I taking them?" The man looked slightly irritated. He had not come for a science lecture.

"Please let me finish, sir. While neither the tag nor the euphoric will produce effects on you, if you ejaculate and your semen comes in contact with a woman, it will have immediate, dramatic effects. She will first begin to feel a strong sense of bonding - specifically to you, because of the tag chemical. She will also feel a rush of overwhelming euphoria and a strong desire to do anything you ask of her. Incidentally, if you have any favorite sexual activities, doing them the first time will 'imprint' them on her brain and she will always be willing to do them afterwards. The more of your semen she comes in contact with, the more she will become your willing slave. "

"Ah. I had wondered how you could guarantee that promise when I heard about it." The man looked more relaxed.

"There is a caveat. It will only work on a woman who has been ... prepared somewhat with other chemicals." She made a sweeping gesture with her arms, indicating the many doors in the hallway. "Therefore we have found volunteers for the process, women who wish to be owned. The number of those always surprises me personally."

"I see. So, we look at women until I find one I like and then fuck her?"

The woman winced. "More or less, sir, although that is not how I would have phrased it. Are you aware of the responsibilities you have toward your slave afterwards?"

"Refresh me."

"You are required to provide a certain standard of living for your slave. You are not allowed to physically or mentally abuse your slave except as pre-agreed-upon sex play. Those are the primary responsibilities, but there are a few smaller ones you should read up on later."

"Fine. Let's go."

"Very well."

-----

The man looked in through the open door by the woman. This was the fifth room he had looked at; the previous four women hadn't been his type. The woman had approached each door seemingly at random and opened it with a keycard. Inside, the room was a tiny space of which 70% was taken up by a huge, soft-looking bed. Spread out on this bed was a girl, beautifully proportioned with a perfect, heart-shaped face, around which was spread a halo of glowing red hair. She was tied to the bed with silken ropes that matched her scarlet hair, in a negligee that revealed more than he would have thought possible.

"This one."

"Very well, sir." The woman closed the door between them, leaving her out in the corridor and him alone in the room with the girl.

"Are you awake?" The man loomed over the girl on the bed. He was of medium height and a build that looked slight at first, emphasized by a well-cut suit. As he started to remove it, more and more of his muscles showed: he clearly spent a lot of time outside rather than at the gym, which made his muscles thick and wiry instead of bulky.

"Yes..." The girl's voice trembled, breathily. She was clearly afraid of what was to come, which made him even more attracted to her.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

She whimpered as he approached, reaching his hand into his pants and grabbing his thickening cock. He rubbed himself a few times until a large drop of precum oozed from him. He smiled at the girl. "Just wait. You'll change your mind."

He wiped the drop of precum onto a finger and pulled his hand out of his pants. He leaned over the bed and the tied-up girl, rubbing against her almost-naked body. As she pulled away, he pushed his finger, coated in precum, into her open mouth.

----

The change was immediate and drastic, as promised. The girl writhed against the bed for a moment, her lithe body rubbing against him in the process. It felt like her temperature had doubled in ten seconds, and he felt slick moisture against his leg. The fear in her face faded and was replaced by a look of adoration. She relaxed and closed her eyes briefly, then opened them and strained against her bonds to get to him.

"What did you just do to me??" Some tiny remnant of the girl's old fear remained. He watched it fight the chemical attraction flowing through her body and lose.

"I told you you'd change your mind. Open your mouth." The last words were spoken harshly, commandingly. The girl looked startled and pleased, and still a bit afraid. She opened her mouth into a perfect red 'O'. He pulled down his pants, finally, revealing a cock that was throbbing for her. He shifted so that the end of his cock was just a few inches from her wet mouth.

"What do you want right now?"

"..." She whimpered and mumbled slightly and pulled up against her bonds, trying desperately to pull his dick into her mouth but stopped by the ties just a few inches away.

"What. Do. You. Want?"

"... I want your cock in my mouth please please please." It came out as a soft, quiet stream of syllables. More and more of her mind was feeling... soft, and pink, and she just wanted to do anything that he wanted and ESPECIALLY anything that would make him give her more cum. A tiny part of her mind fought back, but it was overwhelmed by the pinkness until she had to beg for his cock.

"Perfect." He let himself fall forward a bit, shoving most of his shaft into her mouth all at once. She coughed a bit but recovered, and started sucking him. It was the most amazing experience of her life having him fill her like this. She ran her tongue along his head and shaft, and sucked him off as he began to fuck her mouth. His fingers ran through her beautiful hair, grasping her head and controlling her entirely.

Through all this, a feeling of joy was growing within her. This man was perfect. His dick was perfect and filled her entirely, and his cum made a thrill of electricity run through her and made her want to do anything, ANYTHING to repay him.

"Oh my GOD!" He pulled her head deeply, hard down onto him. His rock-hard cock pulsed and throbbed within her throat, spurting a jet of red-hot cum deep down inside her. She swallowed compulsively and then was hit by what felt like the most intense orgasm of her life. His cum and cock inside her made her ecstatic, and she sucked and sucked trying to get every drop of him into her. The tiny remnant of her resistance flared and died. She wanted him. She wanted to do everything that he asked, no matter how trivial.

She was his slave.