The Market Ch. 02

Story Info
Home from the market. Tone is very different from P1
2.2k words
4.63
24.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man gasped as the girl sucked out every drop of his cum, and collapsed nearly on top of her. He recovered in a moment and started untying the girl's silken ropes binding her to the bed. She was clearly his now: he wasn't worried about her doing anything to him that he didn't ask her to. He looked into her eyes and saw her expression of deep, deep adoration; he was floored for a minute as he realized the extent of his power over her. He could ask her to do /anything/, and she would instantly leap into action.

The moment broke, and he rolled over onto his back on the bed. The girl, now fully untied, sat six inches from him on the bed. He could see her trying to restrain herself from jumping onto him, since he hadn't asked her to touch him again.

"Come cuddle with me." He barely saw her move; one instant she was six inches from him and the next he was entwined with her. He could /feel/ her incredible sense of relief as she was allowed to touch his skin. They fell asleep in a cloud of good feelings.

----

The man slept lying on his back, and moaned and writhed around a little. Strange, incredibly pleasant sensations were intruding into his dreams; soon enough they woke him entirely. The strange dream sensations transitioned instantly to an amazing feeling in his cock; he slowly realized that the girl had woken him with a blowjob. As she had shown the previous night, she was excellent at this; this time, however, she was leading.

She ran her tongue up and down his cock, swirling it around the head when she reached it. He gasped and twitched slightly as he felt the incredibly strong sensations coming from her motion. Her mouth was hot, wet, and slick beyond belief and moved to touch all the most sensitive places on his dick, making him involuntarily thrust up from the bed into her mouth farther; she just pushed against him and held him down with her hands to keep him from hurting her. She did /not/ keep his cock from sliding further into her throat than she had ever had before; she coughed and gagged a bit but then adjusted. He felt like his cock was going to explode by now, but held back to see what else his slave might do.

She felt his cock sliding further into her throat than anyone before. There was a moment of a... /strange/ feeling; she was coughing and gagging on his cock, but she simply couldn't feel anything but near-orgasmically pleasant when he was so deep inside her. She paused and took a moment to just relax; her throat relaxed as well and allowed his cock a bit further still into her, but the sensation was all pleasure now. She felt like her pussy was burning for him, soaking wet, but she got such a rush from obeying him and making him cum that she didn't care.

That was it for him. The moment she relaxed and his dick slid that tiny bit further into her slick, textured, warm, and wet throat, he felt his balls contract convulsively. He fought the urge to put his hands on her head and push; he was already as deep inside her as he could be and he just wanted to fill her. A massive orgasm swept up his body as he pumped gush after gush of hot semen into her. She swallowed without thinking about it at all; her throat was open to him and they both knew it.

She felt his cum pouring into her; it felt like huge amounts of some hot, syrupy liquid were being pumped down her throat without her even needing to consciously swallow. Each burst of cum was accompanied by what felt like a full-fledged orgasm, over and over and over again. His cum seemed to flow into her forever, but after an eternity of pure ecstasy at being so filled by him, it finally stopped. She sucked at his cock to get to every last drop; each /drop/ felt like someone was licking her clit. When he was completely cleaned, he pulled his cock the long distance out of her throat. They collapsed together, limbs entwined. He felt so powerful, so compactly muscular, wrapped around her. She felt so incredibly sexy, not to mention hot and wet, at the thought of how completely she had been used. She felt like his toy right now, more than his slave.

The silence was broken by a whisper. "You're my toy. You're a /great/ toy."

She answered in her own whisper "Do you read minds?"

His face wrinkled. "Not that I know of, no. Why?"

"I was just thinking that."

"That's..... pretty hot, actually." She could feel his cock slowly getting hard again; it had only been five or so minutes since his incredible cumshot. His dick pressed up against her slightly soft, incredibly smooth and perfect stomach, hardening and hardening. "I love that you're thinking what I was thinking." His voice was soft and sleep-gravelly, but he looked (and certainly felt) fully awake.

"I'm glad!" She felt a wave of pleasure wash over her in response to the praise from her master. She was /so/ glad.

"Where did you get the idea to wake me up like that? I didn't ask for that."

She was suddenly full of fear that she might have displeased him. "I... just thought.... it might be a nice way to wake you up?" Her voice was tiny, and her whole body cringed against him.

"What? Hey, no no no. Don't be afraid. That was a /fantastic/ way to wake me up. If you have any more ideas like that, /please/ try them."

Her face wrinkled. This wasn't quite what she had expected of being a slave. It was much /better/, of course, but she didn't understand it. "Master... why are you treating me like this?"

"Huh? Treating you like what?"

"I don't know... being lenient, I guess? Being friendly to your slave? I didn't know that sort of thing happened in this sort of relationship."

"Oh. Well, you're a person, not just a slave. I like you, you're very attractive to me, and I'd feel very uncomfortable with myself if the only reason you obeyed me... loved me... was artificial pleasure from the chemicals in my balls. Would you /prefer/ me to be harsher to you?" He pulled back slightly from her, looking like he had revealed a bit more than he wanted to.

"This is the best master/slave relationship I could ever have hoped for." She pulled him back against her and they held each other tightly for a long moment.

----

The moment broke when his cock, pressed up against her perfect stomach, twitched. It was fully hard by this point, and she had been having a hard ("Hah.") time not doing anything about it. She moved one hand down and began to stroke his rock-solid dick. She could feel her own privates, already hot and wet, warm even more and start to drip onto her leg.

"It seems like you have something you could use me for, master." She said this in her best slave voice, a bit higher-pitched than usual and cheerful-sounding but with a large fraction of suggestivity as well.

"God /damn/ you're sexy." He pulled back from her for a moment, and scooted back across the bed, never turning around from facing her. He stopped at the bed's edge and looked her up and down from there, looking and feeling incredibly lucky he had this slave. Then he pulled back over toward her and then around her, wrapping her in his wiry, incredibly strong limbs and pulling her close. "I can feel how hot and wet you are with my cock on your /stomach/. That is the sexiest thing I've ever felt."

Each compliment made her feel better and better, building to an almost sexual level by themselves. All vestiges of her fear or resistance to him, his desires and orders and suggestions, were totally gone by now. Her whole mind was filled with an overwhelming desire to be the best toy she could possibly be. She pulled herself up a bit relative to him. As she slid against his erect dick, he moaned and writhed a bit. She stopped when the head of his cock just rested on her pussy, and paused. "Yes?" Her voice trembled, just slightly, with the possibility he might say "No."

"YES yes yes!" He pulled her down, shoving the head of his cock into her. He visibly restrained himself and said "Sorry. You can take dry-cock entrances at your own speed."

She felt so amazingly lucky to have this man as her master. Not only was he very attractive, he also seemed to be a genuinely /decent/ person. As the head of his cock slid into her sopping pussy, she was so wet she felt no need to go slowly. "I want all of you now please please please" She begged him over and over, quickly, not caring how pathetic she sounded.

"Fuuuuuck yes." His strong arms on her shoulders pulled her down until his cock was nearly as far as it could go into her, all in one movement. She gasped and her eyes went wide, and he felt the walls of her vagina contract around his dick. It felt amazing, so he started sliding into and out of her, first slowly then gradually faster, but always deeply and hard.

When he slid into her pussy all at once, the orgasms she had had when he fucked her throat were dwarfed by one seemingly five times more intense. She could barely make any noise or move at all; her body and mind were totally overwhelmed with ecstasy at his cock inside her most private place. The only thing that moved was her kegels, involuntarily contracting hard and then releasing around the man's cock. This produced an amazing effect on him - he looked almost like he was about to orgasm himself. But then his eyes focused on her, and he began to fuck her hard and deeply. She actually didn't really do much - he hadn't asked her to, and he seemed to want to do the work. Besides, every movement his shaft made inside her seemed to trigger a mini-orgasm, and she could barely move or make a sound from the rapid bursts of pleasure.

He looked at her face and her unfocused eyes and smiled triumphantly. His strokes got deeper and deeper as her pussy relaxed and let him in more easily. Her hot, wet vagina wrapped around him felt indescribably good, which only inspired him to fuck her faster and deeper and harder. The expressions passing across the girl's face made him even hotter, as did the waves of tension and release flowing across his cock from her pussy. Very shortly it all got to be too much to resist, and another huge orgasm racked his frame and made him pull yet further into her. The feeling of filling her - for real, without a condom, and totally and completely - overwhelmed him and made him cum harder. Soon, he collapsed on the bed, totally spent.

The girl was feeling more ecstasy than she would ever have thought possible, waves and waves of it, one for each stroke of the man's cock into and out of her. His dick was the perfect size for her - large enough to feel /great/ but not large enough to feel uncomfortable. Her eyes closed and she lay back as he fucked her harder and harder, trying not to lose herself in the pleasure, and finally she felt his cock start to contract and spurt his hot cum deeply into her. Her mind filled with fire the instant the first drop of his cum got so far inside her; she screamed and pulled him deeper into her as her pussy convulsed around him, trying to lockystt of his semen inside her. When finally he stopped cumming, she was completely and totally filled by the warm-feeling substance inside her. Just the thought that she was filled with his cum made a warm glow come over her mind. He withdrew from her and they lay panting on the bed next to each other. Once they both cooled down some, they pulled close to each other again and cuddled.

He started to slide one finger down her body, starting at the top of her head. "I want you to know something now."

She looked at him dreamily. "Yes?"

"Tonight has been /very/ tame, my slave, my toy. Don't expect things to be quite this... vanilla, next time." His face hardened, making him look rugged and imposing. His finger reached her pussy and plunged inside, then withdrew with a drop of his cum on the end. "Understand?"

A shiver of pleasure whipped across her. She nodded and mumbled "Mm-hmm!", not trusting her voice.

"Good." He held his finger an inch from her mouth, and she instantly bent up from the bed to lick it clean. "Tonight was - hah - just a taste."