The Marriage

Story Info
Max is trained to be the perfect Spouse.
15.3k words
4.3
174.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers

Acknowledgements: My very grateful thanks to AngelLove for agreeing to edit this story, for her very timely work, and her valuable suggestions and corrections.

Copyright 2006 by Zeta. All rights reserved.

Rose turned and looked at the red numbers on the clock: six-seventeen a.m. The bedroom was beginning to lighten as the sun rose, heralding the new day and the next phase in Rose's marriage. Besides her, Max lay motionless, still asleep, resting from the exertions of the previous night, and (thought Rose mildly amused), for what was to come today. The new day signaled both a new beginning as well as an end. Yesterday their honeymoon had ended and today their formal married life would begin. This is what Rose had been waiting for all the previous week and why, so atypically, she had awakened early today. A slight smile crossed her mouth in the half dark of the room as she silently reflected to herself. Ironic she thought. Most women treasured every moment of their wedding day and their honeymoon, hoping to postpone the return to the ordinary and the challenges of married life. For Rose, it was exactly the opposite; not that she hadn't enjoyed her honeymoon. Max was absolutely wonderful, everything she had hoped for, and she had thoroughly enjoyed their time together the previous week. But now the real fun would begin, at least for her.

Rose had met Max via his sister Miranda. Miranda had raised Max from a young child to adulthood after her parents had died, leaving them both orphans. From an early age it was obvious that Max was not like other males. He was completely submissive and needed dominance from the women around him. Miranda had recognized this, and being naturally dominant, had raised her brother to satisfy her natural inclinations as well as his. However, when Max reached adulthood, she had realized that she had a substantial problem on her hands. Max was so very innocent and unaware of how atypical he was. Finding him a suitable partner was not going to be easy. Miranda had worked long and hard and without success in a vain search to find a suitable partner. About to give up in frustration and with a rising sense of panic, she had met Rose. Rose was everything she had looked so long and hard for: a dominant single woman who could appreciate the innocence of her brother and exploit it to everyone's benefit.

A week ago, they had been married. On the big day, Miranda presented Max to Rose, beautifully attired in a satin white dress, a blushing virgin, ready and ripe for her enjoyment. And enjoy she did. But now even bigger delights awaited Rose. Max had entered their nuptials so very innocent. A complete virgin, not only in the physical sense but mentally and emotionally as well. Rose grew excited remembering how his eyes had widened as she entered his ass with her dildo for the first time. His penis had visibly stiffened and throbbed as she buried herself inside him. Max's look of shock, and the horrified expression of self realization that this excited him, being taken up the ass by a woman, had brought Rose intense physical pleasure and emotional satisfaction. Even more satisfying to Rose was the fact that Max had not lost his innocence. Each time she took him, was like the first. He never seemed to be able to overcome his sense of shame and humiliation of being used this way by Rose or the intense and uncontrollable physical excitement this brought him. It was a vicious cycle. Humiliation and shame physically excited Max, which in turn made him even more ashamed and hence even more excited.

Although Rose loved this, she knew that such raw emotional material must be managed; shaped like plastic into even more delightful and useful forms. Like a master sculptor, Rose had planned her masterpiece from the beginning. With her sister-in-law, she had planned wedding, honeymoon, and the beginnings of the married life with great care and exacting detail. Now it was time to mold her masterwork into its final form. Today the moment she had so patiently treasured would arrive: Max's training would finally begin. Glancing at the clock, Rose saw the red digits change to six-thirty. Time to get up and get started!

Pushing the sheets quietly off, Rose silently slipped out of bed. Grabbing her robe, she covered her beautiful and voluptuous body with the flimsy garment and left the bedroom and the slumbering Max. Going into the living room, she glanced out the window and saw a short stocky grey-haired women dressed completely in white approaching the front door followed by a tall auburn companion, also dressed in white. Martha was right on-time! Wonderful! Rose rushed to the front door and opened it, just as Martha reached the threshold.

"He's still asleep," said Rose motioning the other woman and her tall companion to enter and closing the door softly behind her.

"He still doesn't know?"

"No," said Rose smiling. Martha smiled back.

"Wonderful! This is my assistant, Charlene," said Martha introducing her companion.

Rose and Charlene exchanged greetings and Rose said, "Would you like some coffee before we begin?"

"Sure," said Martha. "That would be great. I didn't have time to get anything before coming over."

The three women walked into the kitchen and Rose began the ritual of making morning coffee. Normally Max would do this for her, but today was different. Rose had known Martha all of her adult life. The two women had met when Rose broke her ankle playing tennis in college. Martha was her nurse during Rose's stay in the hospital and Rose had noticed the confidence of the older woman and how she seemed to enjoy bossing the (mostly male) doctors around, and even embarrassing them. This both intrigued and excited Rose and, being young and uninhibited, she confronted her no-nonsense nurse.

Martha being equally intrigued by her young charge had explained, "Males are such pussies! They act like they are in charge but actually all they really want is for women to control them."

Rose was completely astounded by this novel (for the time) philosophical view of male behavior. At eighteen, she was still forming her own views of the world, and Martha's self-confident perspective of female superiority was not only surprising, but was a revelation to the younger woman. The two women hit it off instantly, and their relationship continued after Rose left the hospital, with Martha becoming a mentor to her former charge.

Martha who was perhaps, thirty at the time had long since retired from nursing. However, despite her age and grey hair, she was still a remarkably handsome woman. Her breasts were full and her hips wide and her self-confident manner had evolved into a matronly, take-charge demeanor that still gave pause to anyone who came into contact with her. Pity the male who thought of her in anything but the most revering terms.

Martha's companion, Charlene, was exactly the opposite in almost every way. Charlene was in her early fifties, athletic, stood six feet tall in her stocking feet, and possessed a kindly, sympathetic, and almost motherly demeanor. She was sweet, but passive compared to the harsh and strict Martha.

Looking at Charlene, Martha said, "I brought Charlene to help your male with the details of managing his new situation when we are finished."

Rose looked at Charlene and nodded a silent thank you. During her planning for Max's post- honeymoon training, Rose had consulted Martha on various methods and techniques for humiliating her innocent pet. Martha had given her a list of routine medical procedures that males found particularly humiliating, enemas and urethral catheterization heading the list.

"Enemas are something anyone can do, with proper instruction. I can show you in less than half an hour. Catheterization is not difficult either, but you need to be more careful, especially with regards to infection," Martha had explained.

"Interesting," Rose responded. "But why do males find that so humiliating?"

"It's the loss of control," said Martha. "In addition, they can't cum since the urethra is used for both urination and ejaculation. With a tube going into their bladder, the path is blocked for ejaculation. No ejaculation, no cumming. It's that simple. Women, of course don't have that problem, though we have plenty of others."

Rose looked at Martha thoughtfully. "So in a way, when a male is catheterized, he is like a woman having her period, he can't have sex."

"Well, sort of," said Martha. "It's actually worse for the male. He's completely prevented. He can have an erection, but he can't cum. Females can still have sex when they have their period, though most don't."

"Tell me," continued Rose, "would it be safe to leave a male catheterized, for say a week at a time?"

"Yes," said Martha looking intently at Rose. "You would need to be careful of infection, but with the proper precautions, it's perfectly safe." The two women looked knowingly at each other and Martha said, "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

"Yes," said Rose "the male period."

Pouring Martha some more coffee, Rose said, "Do you have everything you need?"

"Yes. I've kept my license current so it was no problem buying the necessary equipment. However, I can't catheterize him when he has an erection."

"Leave that to me. You look great in your old uniform. It fits you perfectly."

"Thanks," said Martha. "It's been awhile since I wore it. I was happy myself that it still fit." The women finished their coffee and Martha said, "Thanks. That hit the spot! Are you ready?" "Completely, let's wake the blushing bride."

Max awoke surprised to find Rose was not in bed. In the week they had been together, he was always the first to awaken and the first to be out of bed. As his somnolence left him, Max became aware of muffled voices coming from the kitchen. Confused, he tried to make out the words, but they were too far and too obstructed by walls and doors to make out clearly. However, Max could easily identify Rose's voice. One of the others was female, older, but otherwise unrecognizable to him. A third voice was also female, pleasant, but she said too little to gain any further details.

This was troublesome. Rose seemed to have no end of new female friends and she always used them to humiliate him. He had never been naked and exposed to so many different women as he was in the past week. Worse, he was forced to perform the most intimate and explicit, as well as shameful, acts in front of more than a few of them. Max's confusion and trepidation turned to alarm as the voices became more distinct and closer. The rapidly increasing clarity and volume of the conversation told Max that Rose and the other women were approaching.

In panic Max froze, uncertain what to do. Where could he go? It was impossible to hide from Rose. At best it would only postpone the inevitable, for Rose's wish was his command. Before Max could recover from his indecisiveness, the door to the bedroom opened and Rose strode in, her flimsy robe flowing about her body leaving little to the imagination. Close behind her, a second, older, matronly looking woman with grey hair and eyes of steel entered followed by a tall sympathetic-looking woman who hung back, near the door. The newcomers were dressed completely in impeccable white nurses' uniforms and the older grey-haired woman eyed Max with a cold regard that left little doubt as to her thoughts.

"This is Mistress Martha," began Rose. "She and Mistress Charlene are here to help indoctrinate you into some of the more unfortunate but nonetheless essential aspects of male married life. Yesterday our honeymoon ended. Today you begin your married life. As a newly wedded bride, you needed to experience all the aspects of that condition. This includes having a regular period."

Max looked at Rose totally confused. A period? What could she possible mean? Although Max's knowledge of female anatomy and physiology had increased enormously during the last week, he was aware from his sister that women had periods on a regular basis even before his marriage. Max knew that monthly. His sister would bleed from her private area and that this was normal. He had never seen a naked woman in the flesh before he saw Rose on his wedding night, but Miranda had given him books on sexuality with diagrams and he was aware of the fundamentals. Had Rose gone insane? How could he, a male have a period?

"I don't understand," said Max looking confused.

"It's quite simple," said Rose. "Although you can't menstruate since you don't have the right equipment, you can still flow. Martha is going to catheterize you and leave you that way for seven days. She will be here every twenty-eight days like clock work to repeat this procedure. During these seven days you are to drink two large glasses of water every hour, even during the night."

Max sat up in bed and looked from Rose to Martha, dumbfounded. How could Rose do this to him? Worse, he was obviously going to have to expose himself to Martha and her companion and she was going to have to touch his penis. Max blushed at this humiliating thought and as he did he could feel his penis stiffen between his legs, under the sheet.

"But . . . but . . ." stammered Max.

"No buts about it!" snapped Rose. "I am getting tired of you questioning everything I tell you. This is something we are going to address today also. Up to now I have let a lot of things slide, but it's clear I have been too lenient. This is going to change now." Grabbing the sheet on the bed, Rose pulled it off, fully exposing the naked Max to the view of all three women. Max blushed and his penis stiffened further into full erection.

Martha who till now had been busy setting up the equipment for Max's catheterization, looked up as the motion of the sheet caught her eye and stared at Max's erect penis. "Shameful!" she exclaimed. "How dare you display an erection in front of me! Have you no respect for your betters?"

Max was startled by Martha's harsh words and his blush deepened. Unfortunately, this only increased his excitement and his penis began to visibly throb. "I am sorry . . . I . . . I . . . can't control . . . it," stammered Max.

"Disgusting!" exclaimed Martha harshly. "Well we're going to fix that starting now." Looking at Rose and pointing at Max's erect member, she said, "Please get rid of that, so we can proceed."

Rose looked at Martha and smiled slyly. Turning to Max she said, "Open your legs and masturbate yourself, since that's clearly what you want to do for us."

Max looked from one woman to the next and blushed completely red from head to toe, but his penis continued to throb.

"NOW!" shouted Rose.

Rose's words spurred Max to action and with a trembling hand he began to stroke himself in front of the women.

"Oh god! Please Mistress don't make me do this, please!"

"Slut! If you don't want to do this, then lose the erection."

"Oh god Mistress I can't! Oh please! I am so ashamed. Please! It's so humiliating to be a male, to have to display your excitement. Oh please Mistress, please!"

But neither Rose nor Martha responded to his pleas. Rose looked at him sternly and Martha with contempt. Charlene, who had moved into the room to assist Martha, looked at him sympathetically and with concern. Her empathetic attitude was ironically harder to bear than the harsh demeanor of Rose and Martha. It was not long before Max was on the verge of cumming.

"Please Mistress, I am going to cum. Please!"

Rose suppressed a smile and said, "You don't and I repeat DON'T have my permission. I do not want you to cum."

"Oh god!" cried Max. "Please let me stop masturbating then. Please Mistress, please!"

"I don't have all day Max. Lose the erection. Keep masturbating until you do, but don't cum. In fact, I want you to rub harder and faster. Martha and Charlene can't wait all day."

Max let out a cry of anguish. He was on the verge of cumming, yet Rose denied him release. Worse he was going to have to masturbate harder. "Please Mistress, please! Let me stop or cum. I can't control it, please!"

"Well you are going to need to learn control. If you cum, you WILL be punished. Now, masturbate harder and faster."

Max looked at Rose in anguish, but her stern look left him little choice. With his legs spread wide, he rubbed himself harder and quickened his pace. Within seconds, he lost control and white, hot cum, ejaculated from his penis, spraying the bed.

"Slut!" exclaimed Rose. "How dare you cum without permission?! You are going to regret the day you were born."

"Max swallowed hard, and he stammered, "Mistress . . . please . . . I didn't . . . I couldn't help . . . please!"

But Rose only looked at him harshly, hands on her hips. Max withered under her stare and the steely look of disgust on Martha's face. Charlene looked at him with pity in her eyes, like a puppy that had its first accident on the kitchen floor. He felt his penis go limp in his hand, cum dripping out of it, onto the bed. Rose grabbed Max and pulled him off the bed and in one graceful motion, sat on the bed guiding Max face down, onto her lap. Without missing a heartbeat she immediately began to smack Max's exposed and upturned butt. Max cried out more in surprise than in pain, but he soon began to yell and then plead as Rose's continued smacks reddened his backside.

Charlene always empathetic said, "Oh god! Poor dear!"

Max looked up and through tears of pain saw her look sympathetically into his eyes, and blushed in shame.

Martha glanced disapprovingly at Charlene and said, "He's lucky it's Rose and not me giving this spanking. Cumming like that in front of three women! This male has no control or shame!"

When she was done, Rose pulled Max off her lap and said to Martha, "Well there you go. He's all ready for you, just like I promised."

Martha grunted in acknowledgment and contempt and turning to Charlene with her hand extended said, "Lubricant."

Charlene squeezed some lubricant onto the tips of Martha's now gloved finger tips and then onto the tip of the catheterization tube. While Charlene lubricated the end of the tube, Martha turned to Max, and grabbing the head of his limp penis, spread the head and smeared the lubricant over tip and into the urethra opening. Taking the catheterization tube from Charlene, she quickly and expertly inserted it into the tip of Max's penis and into his bladder. Max blushed at Martha's touch and recoiled slightly as he felt the tube slither into him. But before he could react, the tube was in place and Martha was removing her gloves. The tube extended a good two feet beyond the head of Max's limp penis.

Taking the tube in her left hand, Martha again extended her right hand and said, "Scissors."

Charlene slapped a pair of surgical scissors into Martha's waiting hand. Martha looked at Max's penis and then Rose and said, "Six inches?"

"Five and a half," replied Rose sheepishly. "He's small, I'm afraid."

Martha grunted and moving her left hand upwards along the tube, stopping about seven inches from the tip of Max's penis. Pinching the tube, she quickly severed it at her finger tips.

Handing the excess tubing and scissors to Charlene, she said, "Filter."

Taking the tubing and scissors, Charlene handed Martha a small white cylinder. This Martha placed securely into the end of the newly severed tube and looking at Rose said, "To prevent infections. It allows fluid to flow only one way." Rose nodded silently in acknowledgment.

Turning to the embarrassed Max, Martha said, "I've inserted this tube into your bladder and there is a small balloon at the end which I have inflated so that it won't slide out. Only I can deflate it, which I will do in seven days time. If you attempt to remove it on your own, I can assure you that you will be immediately sorry."

zeta515
zeta515
156 Followers