The Marriage Counselor Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim and his friend Jay find out more about Dr Castle.
13.9k words
2.85
64.2k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers

"I would never fucking let that happen to me!" Jay said with a slightly drunken slur. "And if something like that did happen, I would fucking kill the asshole, and the bitch who fucking cheated on me, and all the stupid cunts who go along with him. I wouldn't fucking care if I went to prison the rest of my life or got the chair! Some things a man can't let happen to him. You gotta fucking stand up for yourself, even if it means paying the price!"

Tim was regretting confiding in Jay. Partly because Jay just didn't understand. Partly because Jay was raising his voice loud enough in the bar to be heard by other people, and Tim certainly didn't want to have anyone else know about his situation.

After his short time in prison, Tim decided he needed to move to another state and start over. His criminal record didn't go away, which made it a little harder to find work, but he felt better about being somewhere where everything was just different. No places to remind him of times he spent with Charlotte, no people to run into who knew him from before. He found anonymity in a large city in the mid west, where he got work as a courier, driving a truck around all day long.

It was mostly work by himself, except for the times in the service center, where he would pick up the packages to deliver and have morning meetings with the managers and other drivers. That's where he met Jay, who was a supervisor, but they got along.

Jay was a just a little taller than Tim, and much more fit. He was an energetic, intense man who never shied away from giving his opinion.

Jay was married to a beautiful wife named Raquel. Raquel was of southern European descent, with jet black hair and pale white skin. Her eyes were narrow and dark, and her lips were full but with a sharpness to them that made them incredibly sexy. She was curvaceous but very fit and muscular. Her tits were enormous, the size of volleyballs. They were firm enough to stand out from her chest even without the help of a bra, but jiggled seductively with even the slightest movements. Even women and the most conscientious of men could not help but stare slack jawed at her impressive cleavage.

Jay once invited Tim to come over for dinner, and as soon as Tim arrived and saw Jay's incredibly sexy wife Raquel, he made an excuse and left immediately without even having gone any further into the house than the entrance way. After that, Tim completely avoided all circumstances that would involve him meeting Jay's wife.

Jay and Tim would often hang out for drinks, though, and they got closer as buddies, which made Tim's avoidance of Jay's wife more and more noticeable. Then, one night at their regular hangout, Jay pressed Tim to confess what it was that bothered him so much about Raquel.

Tim resisted as much as he could. In the end, though, it wasn't Jay's insistence that broke through, it was that Tim had never told anyone what happened with him and Charlotte and the evil Dr Castle. It felt good to let it all out, as painful and embarrassing as it was to talk about.

Tim explained the whole situation of how he had been tricked into eating Dr Castle's cum-pills, how Dr Castle had been fucking his wife every time Tim and Charlotte went to see him while Tim sat like an idiot in the waiting room, how Dr Castle had a whole relationship with Charlotte outside the office, and how Tim had been pissed on and cum on while Charlotte and Dr Castle laughed and fucked in front of him. Tim then explained how the whole betrayal and hurt had left him unable to trust anyone again, and had a deep resentment to women, especially beautiful ones. Jay's wife was just too good looking for Tim to ignore, and he couldn't be around her for all the feelings she inspired.

Jay was slack jawed for most of the story. Several times he said things like, "Bullshit!" and, "No fucking way!" Not because he thought Tim was a liar, or that anyone would even want to make up a story like that about themselves, but it was just so incredible that it was hard to accept. At the end, though, Jay was worked up into a frenzy of anger on behalf of Tim. Jay seemed even slightly more worked up because of a frustration that Tim did not seem to do enough to either defend himself in the first place or to get revenge after.

"What could I do?" Tim asked. "I had no idea people could be so completely evil! I mean, hindsight is twenty-twenty. It's easy now to look back and say I should have done this or done that. At the time, though, I couldn't see the signs because it wasn't like just ordinary cheating that you might suspect. It was a whole evil plan that was more than I ever could imagine." Jay opened his mouth to respond, but then closed his mouth again. He obviously thought that Tim should have seen something was wrong from earlier, but he could see that he wouldn't win this argument since he wasn't there and the details were everything. "Once I was injected with whatever it was that paralyzed me," Tim continued, "I couldn't stop what he did. I was physically unable. I wanted to fucking kill him, believe me."

"You should have fucking hunted him down after!" Jay said. "Hunted his fucking ass down and held him at gunpoint and pissed right in his fucking face! Then you fucking shoot him and all his fucking bitches!"

"I tried looking for him," Tim said. "Believe me, it was all I did for months. I did everything I could think of. I paid money for a detective agency, I went to the police, I searched as much as I could on my own."

"What did the police say?" Jay asked.

"They filed a report," Tim said, "but they didn't really follow up. A lawyer explained to me that technically, fucking another man's wife for months is not a crime, or even doing it in front of him. Also, I technically gave my consent for the drug that paralyzed me. The pissing and stuff could technically be assault, except that I didn't keep any evidence, and the agreement I signed when I signed up for the counselling turned out to cover so-called 'unconventional treatments'. Even if they found him, it was unclear if I could even sue him for malpractice."

"What about his medical license?" Jay asked. "They guy must be registered somewhere. You could track him that way."

"Dr Castle turned out to be some kind of alias," Tim said. "The detective I hired tried to go that route, but somehow this Castle guy, whatever his real name is, managed to acquire a legitimate license but with a false name. The guy knows how to cover his tracks. He must also be connected somehow."

"If the law can't help you," Jay said, "then I've got some friends named Smith and Wesson that can!"

"I don't even know if the guy is still in this country," Tim said, "and even if he is, this country is fucking huge when you think about it. He could be anywhere, and he said he's done what he did to me before, so he probably has a whole system for staying hidden."

"Fuck that!" Jay said. "We're going to find this asshole and you'll get your revenge! He can't just fucking disappear."

"I don't know," Tim said looking tired, "It's been almost two years and I'm still not over it, but I've finally learned to look to the future for a change. I think I just want to put it behind me now."

"If a guy took my wife like that," Jay said, slamming his empty beer bottle down on the table, "I would spend the rest of my life fucking searching for the guy. No. No rest until this guy is fucking dead."

"Jay," Tim said, "I really appreciate you wanting to get my back, but murder? I've got a new life now. I don't want to go to prison."

"Maybe not murder then," Jay said, with no less intensity, "but something. Hold him at gunpoint and piss on him like he pissed on you. Do something, just so he knows he can't get away with that shit Scot free!"

"It's not just that," Tim said. "What about your wife?" Tim said, a little hesitant because he knew the implications of the question were likely to get Jay even more riled up. "I never thought Charlotte would betray me that way. If you get to close to Dr Castle, he might go after your wife."

Jay clenched his fists and scowled as if he might punch Tim for even asking. His face went red with a rage that originated in a deep, primal part of him. However, somehow Jay managed to restrain his gut reaction and see that Tim was sincerely scared, and if anything, scared on behalf of Jay.

"Holy shit, Tim!" Jay practically yelled. "This guy did a fucking number on your head. He's messed with your mind. He's not some kind of fucking wizard that can cast spells and make women just fucking want to fuck him. My wife and I have a good, solid relationship. I'm sorry that shit didn't work with you and your wife, but there was something there that made it happen like that, something that isn't normal in most relationships."

"That's what I thought!" Tim said, tears forming at the edges of his eyes. "Don't you get it? I was as convinced as you that Charlotte and I were in love. I would have bet my life on it." Jay could see the heartbreaking sincerity of Tim's words and decided that to make accusations that there was something wrong in Tim's relationship to have made it possible was only going to make Tim feel worse. Jay decided to drop that part of it, even though he still thought it was true. However, Jay was no about to concede that there was any way that something like that could happen to him and Raquel.

"My wife would never fucking do anything like that, let's just be clear about that," Jay said angrily. "But, just hypothetically, if was with a woman that did anything like that, I would slap some fucking sense into her, and fuck her until she begged to be back together with me. A woman has to know who is the man in her life. Raquel is hot and gets a lot of attention, but she has no fucking doubt about who is her man. She knows, like anyone who meets her or me will know, that if anyone touches her I will fucking kill them, and if she strays she will get put back in her place! That's how you keep a hot woman loyal. And that's how you keep a shit like this Dr Castle asshole from touching her."

Tim wanted to protest, thinking that he also could never have imagined Charlotte doing what she did, but obviously pursuing the topic would only make Jay more worked up, so Tim moved on. "What am I supposed to do?"

"You mean, what are WE going to do!" Jay said, and he reached across to put his hand on Tim's shoulder. "I'm going to help you with this, Tim. It's the right thing to do. I'm going to help you find this guy. I'm giving you my word that we are going to go all the way with this together."

"Okay," Tim said, not entirely convinced, "but where do we start? I've tried to find this guy already so many ways. I don't even have a picture of him."

"Just leave it to me," Jay said.

The next day at work, it was as if the conversation never happened. Tim thought that maybe Jay was just worked up with alcohol and forgot about it after. They didn't speak about it for a couple weeks. Tim deliberately avoided the topic, and Jay never gave an indication that he was doing anything.

Then, a little less than a month later, Jay stopped Tim in the changing room just after work, when the other drivers had already gone home.

"I've found him," Jay said. It was so little, that Tim wasn't even sure for a moment what Jay meant. Jay just stood there, waiting for a reaction, and the silence and seriousness of Jay's demeanor made Tim come to the full realization. He was filled with both surprise and, surprisingly, fear. It was going back to a place in his life and his heart that had only ever hurt before.

"You did?" Tim said. "How? When? Where did you," Tim got so worked up that his voice suddenly came to a stop and he looked at Jay with a slack jawed, wide eyed stare. Jay stayed silent for a bit, savoring the moment.

"I had two advantages over you," Jay said calmly. "One, I have no history. The guy must have contacts in places that help him get his licenses and clients and whatever else he needs to stay in business. So if you call up looking for him, maybe you get one of his buddies on the phone and so they block you. Me, though, they don't know."

"The other thing," Jay continued, "is that I have a hot wife. So I called around, not looking to find a doctor, but just telling people about my wife and making up problems."

"You used your wife as bait?" Tim said with terror in his eyes. "Jay, you shouldn't have done that! You're risking too much!"

"Fuck, Tim!" Jay said, throwing his hands in the air with exasperation. "You just don't get it, do you? What happened to you wasn't just this Dr Castle asshole. It was him AND your wife! She was part of it! He didn't do some magic spell on her, she betrayed you because that's the type of person she turned out to be. Not every woman is like that. My wife is not like that. There's no risk!"

"Does she know?" Tim asked.

"Who, Raquel?" Jay asked.

"Yes, does she know you used her as bait for this?" Tim asked.

"I told her about it," Jay said. He could see that Tim was about to protest that Jay broke a promise not to talk about it, so Jay quickly continued. "I didn't tell her all the shit they did to you. Don't worry. I just told her that your wife left you for this other guy, that he was your marriage counselor, and that what he did was so wrong because he abused the trust of being your counselor. She totally sympathizes. She doesn't know how bad we want to get this guy, but she does know we want to go find him."

"What does she think we want to do?" Tim asked.

"I don't know," Jay said, "I think she can probably guess we're going to maybe beat him up or something, but she doesn't want to know too much, and she thinks he deserves it anyway."

"Jay, I'm begging you," Tim said, "don't put her in front of him."

"Tim," Jay said as if forcing himself to stay in control, "you need to meet my wife. See that she's not like how Charlotte was. I think you need to meet her because you need to see that Charlotte was a bad apple. Normal women don't just go fuck some other guy. You need to see that not only so you can see how much Charlotte was to blame, but also so you can maybe start to trust women again. You must get back into the game, man."

"Jay," Tim said, "I'm not saying anything about your wife. I know she's a good woman. Women like her just remind me of what happened, that's all."

"I know, but you've got to get over that," Jay said. "I'm not taking no for an answer. You have to come visit me and my wife before we go after Dr Castle and Charlotte, because you need to be in the right state of mind."

"Fine," Tim said, "I'll spend some time with you and your wife. Just promise me she won't be involved in this."

"We don't have to involve her. She'll never even know what he looks like," Jay said. "I have an address for the guy. It's like an office or something. It's better to have as little contact as possible. We just go and wait him out."

"He's in town?" Tim asked.

"No," Jay said. "He's in the south west. We'll have to go there, take some time off work."

"I don't know," Tim said.

"Don't get cold feet now," Jay said. "I spent forever looking for this guy. Don't you want revenge on him? I mean, what he did to you man! You can't forgive that!"

Tim shuddered a little as he had a flashback. For a moment in his mind he saw Dr Castle laughing as he sprayed cum in Tim's face, with Charlotte helping to aim his cock. She was laughing too.

"You're right," Tim said, with resolve. "What's the plan?"

Over the next few weeks, they went back and forth on the plan. Overall, it was simple. Abduct Dr Castle, hold him at gunpoint, and humiliate him. There were lots of details within that, though, that they discussed at almost every moment they could talk without being overheard. Tim was sure that he wanted to piss on Dr Castle. However, Dr Castle had cum on Tim, and Tim wanted payback for that too, but it was harder to imagine how to do that. Jerking off and cumming on another man was far too gay. Getting a woman to get Tim off seemed difficult because it would be hard to bring another woman into the plan. There was also the question of how much Tim should beat Dr Castle up. Permanently injure him? Kill him? Tim's answer would vary on his mood. When he had uncomfortable flashbacks to that fateful day with Dr Castle, he would want to kill him. Other times, though, when Tim was just going about his work and life, he imagined how there was the risk of getting caught or arrested or something, he would think that Dr Castle was not worth ruining his life for.

The issue of Charlotte was a lot more difficult. Part of Tim wanted to rape her, but that wasn't really the point. He wanted Charlotte to want him so that he could dump her. Sometimes Tim would fantasize that showing how much stronger he was than Dr Castle would make her return to him, because maybe that was the thing that made her turn to Dr Castle. Maybe she had a thing for the stronger male. However, Tim knew deep down that it wouldn't be enough to just have Charlotte in the room when he humiliated Dr Castle. Dr Castle took months to prepare his moment in front of Tim. Setting up all the circumstances was just beyond Tim's resources.

Jay would ask what to do about Charlotte, and Tim would hedge and haw. Jay was sure that Tim still wanted her, and that he couldn't commit to just slapping her around, or throwing acid in her face, or some of the other extreme ideas Jay had, because secretly Tim still wanted her. Jay could understand the feeling, because it wasn't just about having been in love with her. It was about losing. To get her back would be to win some kind of grand game over Dr Castle. Tim didn't want to be the loser, and Jay could understand that.

Jay was fine with letting Tim flip flop about what to do about Charlotte. For Jay, Dr Castle was the target. Somehow, this mission they had made for themselves made Jay feel like he had a righteous purpose. It was like hunting terrorists or saving people from burning buildings. That Dr Castle had done nothing to Jay directly meant nothing. Dr Castle was evil in a way that inspired a feeling of justice in Jay like he rarely felt.

For Jay, there was no doubt that the mission was to kill Dr Castle. He made up his mind that he would have the gun loaded, ready to go, and if need be, if Tim couldn't handle it, Jay would shoot Dr Castle anyway. The only way out for Dr Castle was to beg or somehow show himself to be weak and sad enough for Jay to grant mercy. No mistake, though, the base line plan was to kill the monster.

Due to the company they worked at not having enough staff, it was hard for them to arrange a week off at the same time, but with a lot of insistence and negotiating, they managed to book the time. They were going to drive to Arizona so they could easily bring Jay's gun with them.

The only thing left to cover was Jay's insistence that Tim meet Raquel. Tim avoided it for a long time, but one night, he ran out of excuses. He came over for dinner, and sat awkwardly across the dinner table from Raquel, while Jay did most of the talking. Tim was polite, and tried, but would either stare too much at Raquel or obviously deliberately avoid looking at her.

Jay suggested they sit out on the porch, and Tim jumped at the chance to leave the room. When he got outside, he heard some talking behind him. Then, as he sat down on one of the chairs, he was surprised to see Raquel come out alone.

"Isn't Jay coming?" Tim asked.

"I wanted to talk to you alone," Raquel said, and she sat down in the chair beside Tim. When she sat, she raised her arms to tie her hair back into a pony tail, using a small band she had around her wrist. The position made her huge breasts stand up and out, and Tim couldn't help but gawk. She smiled a little, noticing Tim's gaze, and he immediately felt guilty and looked down. "It's okay, Tim. Guys look at my chest all the time."

NTRmaster
NTRmaster
396 Followers