The Marriage Counselor Pt. 01

Story Info
A marriage counselor uses orgasm control.
1.5k words
3.79
35.6k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pifan
pifan
119 Followers

"Can I cum?" I asked.

It was the sixth ask this evening. I am inside my wife. I feel the pressure of an impending orgasm. I feel her warm and wet pussy grasping me. I slow down, ever so slightly. I know I am not supposed to stop... but I am not supposed to cum either without approval. I kiss her quickly on the lips and look at her face, trying to give her my puppy eyes. I am on top as usual and covered in sweat from over half an hour of fucking. She has already cum twice today, I have not cum in a week and I am not sure if she will allow me today either.

"Hmmm." She takes a few delicious seconds to ponder. Prolonging my agony. I keep myself on the edge of an orgasm. I continue to thrust, using every ounce of willpower to keep myself from cumming. That is the deal. "No, not yet." She knows what she is doing. She unfortunately knows what I am doing as well. She knows all my moves. The puppy eyes used to work at one point. This is a problem with being happily married for 15 years. I love my wife more than ever at this moment.

I stop thrusting and take a break. I am allowed a break if she declines. I french kiss her as I give myself a bit of cool down time. I stay inside her but twist my body to take her right nipple into my mouth, then slowly trail my tongue to the left nipple. Both her nipples are hard, indicating she is totally enjoying this. I also feel her pussy twitching around my cock. Still reacting to the strokes I was just doing. I sense her warmness. My balls are wet from her squirts, when she had her second orgasm five minutes ago. I kiss her on the neck and run my tongue down to her ear. She has very sensitive ears. I lightly kiss there. I see goose pimples on her naked breasts. She moans and grabs my face back for another french kiss. She speaks "Don't want you to cool down much. I love it when you have to ask again immediately. Start."

I am required to comply. I slowly pull my cock out all the way and push it all the way back in. I know she loves the long slow strokes. I love them also; unfortunately, a bit too much. I can feel the pressure of her pussy on the ridge of my cock as I push it all the way back in. It feels really good. I have to conserve my sensations if I am to keep going. After a dozen slow full strokes, I shift to shallow fast strokes. I know she enjoys them and I can usually do them for a couple of minutes. I settle into a rhythm, battling the slowly but surely building pressure in my balls. I know I am going to have to ask her soon. I vary my speed to delay the inevitable. I feel her pussy contract suddenly, clamping my cock. There is another warm gush of liquid from her pussy. It trickles down onto me. She kisses me with passion, trying to suck my lips into her mouth, nearly pushing me over the edge.

"Can I cum?"

She says with a smile. "I am done for the night." I tell her "I love you." and kiss her deep and stay inside her for a few seconds without moving. My urge to cum wanes away however I still feel her pussy twitching. I am not sure if she is doing it on purpose or it is involuntary. I lay my body on top of her.

She looks at me quizzically. "Aren't you forgetting something? I need to inspect him." I get up on my knees, move to her side and show her my cock. She thoroughly checks it to ensure it is still hard and there is no cum. She knows there is no way I am going to sneakily cum without her noticing it but she insists on inspecting my cock at end, just to fuck with my mind. She bends her body up and gives it a kiss. "Maybe you will get lucky soon."

She pulls my foreskin all the way back and presses the tip of my cock. A drop of precum appears at the top. She licks the opening and savors the taste of my precum. mixed with her juices. She flicks her tongue down to the sensitive spot just below the head of my cock. "I miss the taste of your cum."

"Remember when we were dating? I used to wake you up with a blowjob." She says, pausing to run her tongue on the ridge of my cock. "You would be asleep and soft. I would gulp him all down, to the base. The first thing I wanted you to feel upon waking was my warm and wet mouth covering your cock. I would then just hold him in my mouth, feeling him grow, swirl my tongue a little bit. It felt like you were waking up and your cock was waking up at the same time. Then I would slowly take him out, and take him back in, as far as it would go."

She pauses to take it all in her mouth. Nothing like a demonstration. Then she wets a finger and starts running it along the ridge of my cock so she can keep speaking.

"Then some attention to your balls. Back to the cock. Slowly I would increase my speed. If i could see you were close, I would slow down, then speed up again. I miss how the head would swell and bulge just before the eruption. I love how he would twitch in my mouth as you came. I miss how you would fill my mouth. You would keep spurting and I would keep sucking. I would then hold him in my mouth as he twitched with some residual post orgasm tremors. I would feel him go soft and then only I would release him. It was such a wonderful way to start our day."

She stops speaking for a half a minute to focus on her licking. She knows that I love it when she licks from the base to the top with the flat of her tongue. Then she says "I wonder why you never cum in my mouth anymore. I miss the taste of your cum. I wonder if your cum still tastes as good as before. I guess there is only one way to find out." She giggles and goes back to sucking. I feel a faint flicker of hope at the back of my mind. Maybe she really misses it or maybe wants to surprise me. Maybe I will be allowed to cum today in her mouth. It does not take a long time, I feel the familiar pressure rising. She can sense it too, she starts bobbing her head fast up and down on my cock. Pausing for a second, she gulps it all the way down and then tries to lick my balls. All the way in, all the way out. I feel unable to resist anymore.

"Can I cum?"

She takes me out of her mouth and giggles again. "Yeah right." Then she reaches out to fondle my balls. They are still wet from her squirts. "Oops I got you boys all wet there. Sorry not sorry. Reward of a job well done." I stay frozen in place, my back arched, my cock and balls jutting out. Hands behind my back. Letting her play. Giving her full access to my most vulnerable and sensitive areas. She cups my balls and lifts them up. "You boys look nice and full already, what is it, only day 7 today right? We are just starting then. What is the longest you have gone? 20 days? How about we go for a record this time? Would you boys be ok if we fill you up some more? No? Tough then. Even though you are attached to his body, I own you and I decide when he cums." None of her questions require an answer.

I kiss her once she is done. I lay on top of her, feeling her warm skin. My hard cock bent downwards, resting just outside her pussy. A couple of minutes later, I gently lift myself up. I lay a trail of kisses down from her breasts to her pussy. She squeals as I kiss her clitoris goodbye. I am still hard as I leave the room to go wash myself. She settles into a post orgasmic nap.

Wait. Did I say fifteen years of happy marriage? Not all of it was happy.

As I clean my still hard cock, my mind wanders to the events leading to the fateful meeting with the marriage counselor five years ago.

******************

pifan
pifan
119 Followers