The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 09

Story Info
Martin is prepared for the second night of his consummation.
4.2k words
4.54
57.4k
10

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
537 Followers

Martin spent the next couple of hours standing on the veranda looking out over his new estate. The gentle breeze causing his skirt to sway and the ribbons from the bow in his hair to rock gently back and forth touching his shoulders. Martin's feet ached, especially the balls of his feet where the heels forced all his weight to stay, and he couldn't adjust to get any relief. Martin turned and lifted his skirt in the back. He reached as far as he could with his hand hoping to get some kind of grip on the pole, but all he could do was touch the pole with the ends of his fingers. Martin then tried raising the front of the skirt and was able to grip the pole with one hand. He tried to push himself up and off the pole, but he couldn't. He actually had to squat a little further to grasp it, causing even more penetration. He couldn't get not even an inch of relief. He threw his skirt down and cussed under his breath. It was a diabolical contraption they had made for him to stand on, but it was working.

He then tried to remove the mask that was covering his face. He shook his head as he pulled on it, but it was not budging. He worked his fingers into his teased up hair and found the buckle on one of the straps, but he could not manage to get it loose, and he felt the other straps around his head realizing that there were many straps holding this mask in place. He mussed his hair up vigorously with his hands in anger. He pulled the bow out and threw it down.

"Damn It!" he yelled out in frustration. He crossed his arms again under his padded chest and just stood there. The pressure on his feet and toes now becoming unbearable.

"Leanne." he called out looking over his shoulder at the door. "Leanne, .....I need to get down." He looked about but no sign of her at all.

"Leanne. Please, my feet are killing me." He fidgeted as he became desperate. "Damn it, why are you doing this to me?" A high pitched plea of frustration came from behind the mask.

"I don't want to stand out here like this........" his voice tailed off and soft words of aggravation could be heard from behind the mask.

Martin turned as the doors opened. Leanne walked out with the male attendant at her side.

"Was your private time adequate and refreshing Mrs. Vargos?" she asked.

"Yes, just get me off this thing." Martin sounded exhausted.

"That's what we're doing. What have you done to your hair?" she looked at the mussed up mess.

"We'll have to get started a little earlier this afternoon I guess. You're going to need another set."

Martin felt his dress being lifted and the pole was loosened. Leanne picked up the manacles and fastened the chain around Martin's waist, and put the cuffs on his wrist. Martin offered no resistance as she bound him. Martin felt the dildo being twisted back and forth and slowly being removed. As it was removed, Martin felt a great relief as it gradually exited. There was no such relief though for his feet as he was assisted down from the platform. His feet ached as he was escorted inside the house, he said nothing, keeping his face forward and followed them back toward the bedroom.

"My feet hurt. I need to set down." He limped along beside them.

"No problems Mrs. Vargos, you will be receiving a nice afternoon massage before we begin preparing you for the evening. Wearing 6" heels all day is very stressful on the feet and legs. Women don't wear 6" heels in their daily routine." She looked at Martin as she opened the door.

"So why am I wearing such high heels then? I never see women wearing these at all. They are impossible."

"They are also very beautiful and make your legs look very sexy," she mused. "I will tell the girls to give special attention to your feet and toes when they give you your massage." She directed him into the small room. The room was furnished with a beautiful flowered chaise lounge.

"Ma'am, why don't you set down here for a moment and take your shoes off. I'm sure you would enjoy the relief." she said as she went to the door. Martin sat down and removed each of his shoes to great satisfaction. He rubbed his feet and wiggled his toes. While he was doing this Leanne locked the door not once but twice with a dead bolt.

"Why are you locking us in?" Martin asked.

"Oh I'm not locking us in Mrs. Vargos, I'm locking everyone else out. I'm going to remove your mask. Can't have someone accidentally walk in on you with your face exposed."

Martin's head was jerked in different directions as the straps were one by one undone on the mask. Finally the last one that went around his head was let loose and the mask was lifted off his face. Martin hadn't realized that there were so many bobbi pins holding the straps close to his head so he couldn't manipulate the buckles. Martin's face was flushed and sweaty from being behind the mask all day. He moaned a sigh of relief as the mask was lifted from his face. Leanne had Martin laid back on the chaise and put his feet up, then applied a cool damp cloth over his eyes.

"Mrs. Vargos. I will give you about 15 minutes to relax, then I will prepare you for your massage." Leanne went to the dressing table and pulled out a few things. Martin could hear her but not see her.

"Why in the world did you mess your hair up like that? I'm going to set your hair in rollers again you know," she said.

"I was trying to get that damned mask off my face. It was driving me crazy," he said as he lay limp on the chaise.

"Oh?..........well, next time don't bother. You wont be able to get the mask off I can promise you that," she said as she gathered a few more things.

"You know next week, after we decide on what color your hair is to be, I will be using a couple of hair pieces to give you styles with much more volume and height. We can't have those styles being messed with like this. They take way too much time to do. I think........"

"Whoa! My hair color? What's wrong with my hair color and who is deciding all this anyway?" He started to set up but Leanne's hand guided him back down.

"Just relax now. I'm sure the Baron will want to decide for himself what color your hair will be, or he may just have me do what I think is best. He does that sometimes." She felt a since of pride in the fact that the Baron often deferred to her judgement on these matters.

"Nobody is going to ask me? What if I want to discuss it? I should have a say in these things, right? After all, it is my hair Leanne," he pushed the point.

"Yes ma'am, it is your hair, and I'm your personal advisor, but if the Baron leaves it up to me to decide, you will be a flaming redhead. I would just love seeing you as a redhead," she giggled.

Martin sat up. " No Leanne. It's not a game, I just want my hair left the color it is now. Why do I have to change the color of my hair anyway?"

"So the hairpieces will match your hair color silly." she giggled at his lack of comprehension.

"Mrs. Vargos, if the Baron leaves the decision to me, you will be a redhead. That will be my final decision. Now you know. If the Baron has another preference, that will be the color of your hair." She stood and approached him with a red satin drawstring bag in her hand. She pulled a strand of his hair and looked thoughtfully at it.

"Yes, definitely a redhead," she smiled.

"No! I can't be a redhead. I would look silly," he snapped. "Look, stop this right now. I have say on what goes on in my life. Got it."

"Sure Mrs. Vargos. We can discuss it all you want, I want to hear what you have to say. All your reasons for not wanting to be a redhead, I want to hear your objections, and we will discuss it further while your head is in that sink and I'm dying your hair RED!" she dropped the strand.

"Cotton Candy Pink would be a cute summertime color for your hair Mrs. Vargos," she grinned.

"You wouldn't dare," he sneered at her.

"Oh yes ma'am, I would. You are will be considered an eccentric, fashion socialite Mrs. Vargos. I would do it without hesitation. Your public expects to see such progressive fashion statements from you," she said ready to move along.

"Sit up please," she said to Martin.

"C'mon Leanne. I don't want my hair colored," he mumbled as he sat up and she took the drawstring satin bag and opened it.

"Well, we all have to do things we don't want to do sometimes don't we. Having red hair may be one of those things," she said as she started to put the bag over his head. He pulled back quickly.

"What are you doing? You trying to put that over my head?"

"It's either this satin bag with the drawstrings pulled and tied around your neck, or the Bliss Mask," she said looking back at the mask. "You are about to get a massage, and you will have to wear one or the other. Two lovely young ladies will be entering this room and they can't see your face while you are in your consummation period," she looked at him.

"Well? Which would you like to wear?" she undid his manacles and began unzipping his dress. He stepped out of the dress and removed his stocking. The girdle was unzipped and pulled off. His panties and bra were removed and once again Martin stood naked.

Martin once again thought of trying to escape while his hands were free. He looked about the room trying to come up with a rational plan. He knew security was just outside the door.

"Come over here Mrs. Vargos and get on the massage table, face down."

Martin slowly let himself lay flat on the table. She fastened his wrist together under the table, then she pulled a sheet over him. Leanne picked up the mask. She held the back of his head and put his chin in the mask and pulled it over his face. Martin resisted by trying to turn away.

"No Leanne. Stop it!" Martin yelled as she fastened the first strap tightly around his head. "I hate this thing. I thought you were using the bag," he said.

"Mrs. Vargos. We don't have time for games. You didn't want the bag an now you don't want the mask. Which do you prefer to to wear?" she said giving him one more chance. "Say so now or be quiet and let me do these straps."

"I don't want this damn mask. I'll take the other," he grumbled.

"You will request properly Mrs. Vargos, and leave no doubts." she said as she started fastening another strap.

"Stop Leanne. Okay. I would like to wear the bag over my head instead of the mask," making sure he said it in a convincing way.

"Okay, that's not a problem," she said undoing the straps and taking the mask off of him.

"Hold your head up." Martin tilted his head back. "Chin up a little higher please," she said standing in front of him.

Martin then suffered the humiliation of having the bag pulled over his head and the drawstrings pulled tight around his neck and knotted in the back, just so these girls would not see his face. It was so degrading having his face hidden from public view. She lay his head face down in the head rest of the massage table.

"Comfortable Mrs. Vargos?" she asked.

"Yeah. Sure," he replied dryly. Leanne put a pair of headphones on Martin with relaxing massage music. It was actually nice in the total darkness and only the music playing.

The two girls were brought in to give his massage and began to work on his shoulders and feet at the same time. Leanne had cuffed Martin's hands under the table as to not interfere with the massage. She left the room and Martin received his massage and actually was feeling much better. His feet and toes were worked extensively by one girl who snickered softly and whispered to the other girl,

"Pam, look at this guys toenails." She held his foot up where she could see the bright red nailpolish that adorned his toes.

"I know." she giggled. "Nice, huh."

"Oh yeah. He almost had me swooning." They both giggled as she rolled her eyes up and fluttered her lashes while fanning her face with her fingers as if she was having hot flash over his toes. They gave Martin a deep and relaxing massage. Martin lay completely relaxed now. He was limp on the table.

"HEY! What are you doing?" Martin's head snapped up in the darkness of the hood as he felt his penis and testicles being pulled between his legs. The girl gripped one of his testicles in each hand. Her fingers and her thumb adding pressure. She then pulled on his testicles stretching the sacs then she rolled them between her fingers. The other girl was holding pressure on his legs as he jerked violently.

"OWWWWW!!!! That hurts," he yelled at her. She was holding his balls and applying quick pressure with her thumbs.

"AGHHHH!!!......damn it," he grunted as she gave them both a quick squeeze again.

"OWWWW!!! What are you doing?" he yelled at her again. "Why are you doing that?" She removed his headphones.

"I'm going to massage your testicles ma'am." The other girl put her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

"That's ridiculous. Nobody gets their testicles massaged. You're hurting me. I don't need my testicles massaged....OWWWW!!!!" as she squeezed them gently again.

"Are you okay ma'am?" she asked as if concerned.

"No I'm not okay. Quit squeezing my nuts. That really hurts. Just stop...okay?"

"It's all the new rage ma'am. All our women clients are requesting to have their testicles massaged," she said pulling on them a little harder. The other girl biting her hand to help suppress laughter.

"Women don't have testicles you stupid bimbo, and I'm not a woman. Let go of my nuts and let me up. The testicle massage is over," he insisted.

"Oh ma'am. I haven't even started your testicle massage yet. Don't you want your testicles massaged?" she replied trying not to laugh, holding his testicles firmly and stretched in each hand.

"NO!! I don't want my testicles massaged you sick pervert. I said NO! Let go of me now," he shouted through the hood.

"Oh, yes Ma'am. Just relax I'm sure you are going enjoy your massage." she giggled as she began.

"WAIT!!!!!....OWWWWWW!!!!" Martin yelled, as the girl then proceeded to take her time, and give Martin's testicles a very deep, and methodical massage, rolling them continuously between her thumb and fingers with varying pressure. Grabbing them and allowing them to slip slowly through her oiled fingers tight grip one at a time, only to give them a couple of squeezes and began rolling them again in her hands and repeating the process. The sounds of Martin's constant protesting and obvious cries of discomfort filled he room during the entire process. Martin thought they would never stop. As she finished she put both his testicles in the palms of her hands and vigorously rolled them together. This gave Martin the greatest discomfort of all. Martin thrashed about on the table till the final touches of his testicle massage were complete. She looked at his balls once more and was finally satisfied she had finished the massage. The girls had finally finished.

"Oh my god Pam. I can't believe you just did that to that guy," the one girl said laughing as they were leaving the room.

"But it's all the new rage." Pam rolled her eyes up and flipped her wrist at the girl and broke out laughing herself.

The once fully relaxed Martin was now tense and moaning covered with a sheet. He was gripping the table with his manacled hands now with his knees pulled up in a fetal position.

"Mrs. Vargos." Leanne said in her perky way as she entered the room. "Feel better after your massage?" she asked cutting the knot on the back of the satin bag that covered his head.

"What the hell was that all about Leanne?" Martin squinted as the light hit his eyes again.

"Ma'am?"

"They were pulling and squeezing my balls in some sick game and it hurt like hell. I was nauseous," he said.

"They said they were massaging my testicles," he said in a sarcastic way, breathing heavily still feeling the pain of the massage.

"Oh.....well I'm not a massage expert Mrs. Vargos, but I didn't know they massaged testicles," she said wiping his face with a cool damp cloth, suppressing a smile.

"But if it's hurting that much, just ask them to ease up a little the next time they are massaging your testicles, and I'm sure they will. They are professionals," she said in a naive way.

"They are professional sadist. They did it on purpose. There will be no next time. I told them they were hurting me. They wouldn't stop though," he looked away from her in disgust.

"Men don't get DEEP MASSAGES done on their nuts Leanne. That's the most stupid thing I've ever heard. It hurts and they did it for some kind of sick thrill." He was furious.

"Well.......I guess some men do. You just got your testicles massaged," she said unlocking his manacles.

She helped him off the table and held up a white knee length satin robe for him. Martin slipped his arms into the robe and tied it at his waist.

"I need to put these on you." she said holding up a pair of handcuffs. Martin held out his hands.

"Please turn around and put you hands behind your back," she looked at him. Martin was thinking maybe now was the time to overpower Leanne and get the hell out of here. He could bare this sadistic treatment no more, and he was desperate. To hell with the consequences if he was caught. Once he was cuffed he would have to wait for the next opportunity to arise.

"Yeah, sure," he said as he turned and had his hands cuffed behind his back. He would need a better thought out plan to get away from here.

"OK, We're going to get you ready for tonight. Just step into this pair of mules if you don't mind." She pointed at a pair of white 3"open toe furry mules. He stepped into the shoes. They were much more comfortable than the extreme heels he'd been wearing all day. Leanne put her hand on his back and pressed him forward.

Martin was then shampooed and bathed, strapped into a styling chair and his hair was set, and his makeup applied. Once again false eyelashes were applied along with the heavy makeup Leanne applied to his face for his second night of the Consummation. Spending extra time on his eyes. The Baron loved exotic eyes.

Leanne handed Martin a pair of white lace bikini panties. He slid them on. His testicles exposed at the edges of the panty and sore from his massage as the panties applied pressure where they crossed his balls. His large limp penis bent in the front and was very prominent and evident. He put the matching white bra on and Leanne fastened it for him. She smiled and looked into his face as she worked the the D-cup inserts in the cups. She patted them when she was satisfied.

"There. You like that?" she said looking at his bustline.

"Yeah." He tried to stay with what Missy had said about convincing everyone, but he just wasn't convincing yet.

He put on the garter belt and pulled white stockings up each leg and fastened them. After slipping on a pair of 6" white "fuck me" pumps, he stood up and Leanne circled him examining the overall appearance. Once again Martin had unknowingly dressing himself for his husband according to custom.

Leanne added a large rhinestone necklace and large dangling earrings. The look was now complete.

"There Mrs. Vargos. You look beautiful," she said.

Martin did not respond or look at her. He sat back in the styling chair and was strapped in only at the waist. He was instructed to cross his legs and he did, as well as cross his hands in his lap. Leanne removed the rollers from his hair and styled his hair for his big evening. She finished up by spraying his hair extensively and allowed the spray to dry, before spraying it once again. Martin was released form the chair and he stood up.

"Put your hands behind your back ma'am." Leanne said taking his wrist. She clicked a pair of handcuffs on him binding his wrist together behind his back.

"There you go Mrs. Vargos. You are very sexy. I'm sure you and your husband will have a wonderful evening." she gushed as she patted his hair.

rik581
rik581
537 Followers
12