The Marriage of Martin Hastings Ch. 20

Story Info
Martin is presented to the public as the new Lady Vargos.
8.5k words
4.41
40.9k
9

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

Story by: Rikki

To the readers: Sorry but this chapter has run much longer than I expected and will be done in several parts. The next parts should follow soon.

Rikki

This is a fictional story and contains scenes of explicit sexual (XXX) and s/m activities. It is a forced feminization fantasy story of a reluctant man, who is forced to cooperate in being the bride of another male. If you are not interested in these type stories, please read no further.

The limo pulled up to the back of the reception hall. Martin stepped out of the car masked and veiled, his hands handcuffed behind his back, he was then escorted inside by two young ladies that had been awaiting his arrival. Martin walked deliberately, but slowly. The waist wasp and hobbles along with the pink platform heels made walking a difficult chore for him right now, not to mention the reaming his tender ass hole had just received from his husband before leaving the manor. The girls walked slowly with Martin to accomadate his hampered strides, unlike the men who pulled him along with him running to keep up. Martin was led into a side room where he was allowed to sit down in a very comfortable chair. The girls finished their business by asking, "Sir, is there anything else you need at this time?"

Several thoughts ran through Martin's head. "How about letting me out of here," was there first thing that came to mind, but he knew the game now. This was just another part of breaking him down as far as he was concerned.

"Yes, I would like a blowjob before the ceremony from her," he said nodding at the other girl, "and if you wouldn't mind rubbing my feet while she's doing it. These high heels I'm wearing are killing my toes." The girls looked at each other shocked by his statement. Without another word they turned and left the room quickly. Martin watched as the girls left. They were so shocked by what he said, but obviously felt nothing for what was happening in front of them. He was now alone and he could hear the room full of people talking nearby as they waited to see this unusual, feminized man that had captured the Baron's heart. Someone entered the room from the outside entry.

"How are you today young man?" a male voice came from behind him. Martin turned to see who it was. It was a photographer. He was ready to do a few shots with Martin before the ceremony got started.

"Fine. What do you want?" Martin asked in his male voice looking suspiciously at the older man and his camera.

"I'm the photographer for today's special event." The older man smiled at Martin. "I thought it would be nice if we took a few pictures of you in the courtyard, if you don't mind. You know, I think a shot of you in that beautiful dress, before the veil has been removed, sitting on a bench under that tree would make a great opening picture for the photo album," the old man said politely nodding toward a large shade tree in the courtyard. "I've never photographed a male bride such as yourself before. I find the whole concept of male brides very intriguing, and exciting."

"Oh yeah, why don't you try it some time," Martin said turning away from him now. "And what if I do mind?" Martin snapped back, shifting in his seat slightly still feeling the discomfort of being with his husband earlier, and the thick sanitary napkin that was stuck between his butt cheeks reminded him of it even more.

"Well Mrs. Vargos, I guess in that case, you will just have to do it anyway, won't you," Lisa said as she hurried into the room. "Are we having issues with the planning of this event already ma'am?" Lisa asked looking at Martin now. " Are we a little camera shy? Hmmm."

"No," Martin said looking away from her.

"Perhaps you would like to let this nice gentleman take some nude photos of you first. Right here in this room. Maybe that will help you to get over your shyness," she said looking Martin in the eye now. "I tell you what, let's do it right now." She continued her serious look at him, as if she were offering him a legitimate option. "Stand up please!" she insisted helping him up and Martin did as she requested unsure what she was up to. "Turn around so I can get you unzipped," she said. "I'll help you out of this dress." Lisa turned the reluctant Martin around as he looked back at her wondering what she was doing.

"Damn it Lisa, stop," Martin snorted under his breath as he felt his dress being unzipped down to the top of his butt by Lisa.

"What do you say if we strip him down totally naked, to where he is only wearing these sexy high heels and a smile. Would that be a good start?" she asked the photographer.

"Whatever you think miss. Nudes in high heels are always exciting subjects to shoot," he responded enthusiastically.

"Would you like that Mrs. Vargos?" she asked looking for an answer to the ridiculous question.

"No Lisa. Don't do this to me." Martin said in a way that indicated he couldn't stop her if she really wanted to have him do this. "Stop this nonsense. I'm tired and I probably shouldn't have said anything," he said looking at the photographer.

"Oh but Mrs. Vargos, I still think a few pictures of you lying here naked on your back with your legs spread wide, with a big smile on your face while your privates are being photographed would be so much fun, don't you? I know I'd like to see it, " Lisa asked pulling the dress off Martin's shoulder only to have him flinch and turn to try and stop her.

Martin was so humiliated by the comment. He only replied, "NO!" in a low firm male voice, only to hang his head and say "I don't want to do any pictures Lisa," in a softer more resigned tone now.

"Alright Mrs. Vargos, that's fine. Maybe later, hmmmm?" she said pulling the dress up over his shoulders and zipping his dress back up. "We are on a tight schedule after all and really don't want to make too many changes now do we," Lisa said giving Martin's cheek a tweak as she turned and looked to the photographer. "There will be plenty of time for you to do some nude posing for your husband later this evening if you wish." She finished adjusting Martin's dress, "There you go. All zipped up and ready to go. Now, why don't you just step outside now with this nice gentleman for some lovely pictures of you, so we can get things started. The event is so close to starting," she said taking Martin by the arm and assisting him to the door.

At the door Lisa pinned a large white flower in Martin's hair. "This is a symbol of a virgin wedding," she said as she pinned it in his hair. "You will be unveiled wearing it as a symbol of innocence and then have it formally removed publicly in the ceremony as am acknowledgement that your husband was the one who took your virginity, but a few pictures with it in your hair before will make for wonderful memories," she smiled escorting him out. "There you go. Now we are ready," she said as she looked at the flower. Martin walked out the door with Lisa and the photographer, with his hands still cuffed behind his back. "I'm not a damn virgin," Martin said in frustration under his breath as he now carefully walked to the courtyard.

"Oh, I'm sure you're not," she said smiling.

"Take the flower out of my hair then,"

"No, The flower stays Mrs. Vargos. Everyone will get to see the pretty flower of innocence in your hair. Now I don't want to hear anymore right now. We have a lot to do."

There was a beautiful setting in the courtyard for pictures. With a rather ornate bench with a flowered arbor behind it, a large oak tree, and a high block wall that was covered with flowering vines. Martin stood silently while Lisa unlocked the cuffs. Martin was turned around and his wrist cuffed in front of him. Martin stood quietly as he was posed by the photographer. The man stepped back and took many shots of Martin standing so elegantly in his veil and mask with his hands cuffed in front of him. Lisa smiled and even giggled a bit as Martin's pictures were taken. She then assisted him in sitting on the bench. Martin could see the guest were looking out the window at him now in curiosity, as he was posed by the photographer again. Martin felt the man was becoming a bit aroused while doing his job, judging by the slight bulge in his pants. Martin had to sit up straight as the waist wasp dictated he had to anyway, and then his shoulders were turned slightly to one side so his padded bustline would have more prominence in the picture. His legs were swung back gently under the bench and his hands folded neatly in his lap with the handcuffs very prevalent in the picture. His head was turned to face the camera now. Martin's eyes closed as he mentally envisioned the image he was now being forced to portray, and the shame of what that thought brought to him.

"Oh yes, That looks very lovely sir. Hold it right there," the photographer said as he backed up and prepared to snap the first shot of Martin sitting on the bench. "Big smile now," he said before taking the picture. "Very nice," he said as he moved and snapped another shot.

Martin was wearing a mask and veil and knew a smile couldn't be seen. He just stared through the mask, and held the pose while this man took pictures of him, wishing he would hurry up. Lisa was summoned back to the house for a moment.

"I'll be right back. I'm sure there will be no more problems here," she said nodding to the photographer.

"We'll be just fine." The photographer said as he snapped another picture from another angle.

Martin sat quietly as he was posed again by the man. Martin gave a little resistance but was not completely cooperative, but held the pose that he had been set in.

"There that's nice. You are a very lovely looking young man," the photographer said complimenting Martin as he walked about taking different shots. "Follow me around with your head as I move," he said moving about slowly snapping pictures of Martin from different angles. "I would just love to do some glamor shots of you dressed as a woman," he said as he worked. "Do you dress in women's clothes often, or is this just a special event with a unique twist to it?" the man asked Martin as he photographed him.

"I'm being forced to wear women's clothes against my will, you asshole. I've been forced to dress like this for four days now. What kind of man would want to do this? And are my personal matters really important to you right now?" Martin asked almost dismissive of the gentleman.

"You're doing wonderful," the man said not missing a beat. "Just a couple more."

"What? Almost done? I was sure you would want some pictures of me holding up my dress and masturbating by the tree in front of those flowers," Martin said with as much sarcasm as he could muster now.

"Oh no, not today sir," the man smiled and chuckled, "I will leave you my card though."

"Yeah thanks. Really makes my day to hear your interested in such perverted matters. Didn't you even hear what I said you creep? I'm being FORCED to do all this." Martin's eyes rolled in frustration with this man, "You're probably some kind of faggot yourself aren't you?" Martin said turning his head away from the man.

"Are you guessing, or are you inquiring sir?" the man said smiling. Martin tried to ignore the man's obvious and suggestive response.

"Just shut up. Am I done here?" Martin said looking away from the man again changing the subject.

"Oh sure. I think that should do for now. I will see you inside at the banquet of course," he said with a smile as he got himself ready to leave. "It's has been a real pleasure being able to photograph you like this. You're very beautiful you know," he smiled and winked at Martin.

"Why don't you go jerk off somewhere and leave me alone," Martin scowled at him now. "I don't find you amusing at all."

"Oh my, my! A feisty young man wearing a dress. I think I like that," he said as he turned and walked back to the hall.

"Everybody here is some kind of perverted bastard," Martin said under his breath watching the man leave.

Leanne was now coming across the courtyard. Martin stood as she arrived. He looked at her as Leanne gave him a stern look now.

"It's time to meet your public," she said with a finality that made Martin feel sick inside. "Where's Lisa?" she asked.

"I don't know," Martin said not looking at her. He was led back to the hall each step putting him closer to this ultimate public humiliation he was about to face. He found it difficult to walk. "Why won't anybody help me?" his mind kept saying over and over, feeling sorry for himself again and overwhelmed by his helplessness. Everyone could see that he was wearing handcuffs and being escorted forcibly around but nobody seemed to think it odd or out of place. Martin was led back to a private room with Leanne. A man was waiting in the room to assist her. Leanne unfastened the hobbles between Martin's legs just above his knees.

"I need you to spread your legs and bend over Mrs. Vargos." Leanne said picking up a rather large butt plug. "I could have done this at the manor and made you wear this all the way over here, but I thought that would be a little excessive, and very uncomfortable since it is a rather large butt plug. You do have to wear it for the ceremony though just to be sure you remember how to act." Leanne smiled as she described the device, "This plug will shock you on the outside edges of your anal opening, when I push the remote. You will wear it for the banquet Mrs. Vargos, and I will remove it afterwards. As soon as you've greeted everyone, you may excuse yourself to the bathroom where I'll remove it for you. Hopefully we won't have to use it," Leanne said turning and holding the large plug up for his inspection. "Now if you don't mind, please raise your skirt and pull down your panties so we can proceed." Martin shook his head at Leanne, and then looked to the man in the room.

"I don't want that thing in my ass," Martin's voice sounded stressed. It was larger than anything that had penetrated his bottom before and he knew how bad that would hurt.

"Mrs. Vargos please cooperate. This man will hold you down if need be, but we will get this inserted one way or the other. It's up to you" she said holding it up again. "I will make sure it is well lubricated it so it won't hurt as bad going in." Leanne began putting on rubber gloves and picked up the lube. "Now, pull you panties down, spread you legs, and grab your ankles for me." Martin backed up refusing to comply at first till the man started toward him. Martin then slipped his hands under his dress and pulled his panties down and when he did the sanitary napkin he was wearing fell to the floor. The man stopped and smiled.

"Don't worry about that, "Leanne said, "we'll put a fresh one in when we're done. Now please bend over, we don't have a lot of time."

Martin slowly bent and grabbed his ankles, but as his cheeks were spread and he felt the plug touch his anus he raised up suddenly and stepped forward turning to face Leanne.

"I can't do it............" Martin was cut off as the man grabbed him and sat down in a chair pulling Martin over his knee. With Martin's hands cuffed in front of him he could give no resistance. The man pulled his leg over one of Martin's and the he roughly spread and held Martin's cheeks open for Leanne.

"Why are you doing this?" he hissed as he felt the touch of the plug then the pressure as the lubricated plug slowly opened Martin's anal cavity.

"OWWW!!! That hurts Leanne. OWWW!!!" Damn it stop."

"SHHHH, just hold still. You're doing fine."

"AAUUGGHH!!" Martin screamed out as it opened him deeper and deeper.

"It's ok we're almost there." She eased it in more as Martin tried to move but couldn't do anything but lay there while she continued inserting the unwanted devise into his rectum.

"OH GOD. Leanne pleas......OWWW!!!" Martin felt the taper getting much wider.

Leanne then had a moment of sadistic mental torment for Martin. She rubbed his back gently as the device had his butt hole spread wide. She said very soothingly.

"Shhhhhh.......you're doing great Mrs. Vargos. It's half way in now. Just try and relax so I can get the rest of it in."

"HALFWAY!! TAKE IT OUT!! I can't...........OWWWWWW!!!" Martin screamed out again as she pushed the plug. Martin fearing that the largest part was yet to come suddenly felt a relief as butthole finally squeezed the smallest part of the plug as it was now in.

Leanne quickly pulled to strips of tape tightly across his butt cheeks, pulling them tightly together so that he could not expel the plug. Martin was released and forced to stand with his legs apart as a new sanitary pad was applied and his panties pulled up. His leg hobbles were put back on and Leanne freshened up his look. Martin was still grunting when she turned him to look at her.

"Now I expect you to be nothing but class in your appearance while in there. You can say what ever you like to the guest, be a first class bitch for all I care, but there will be no big scenes from you. If there are you will receive a shock like the one I'm about to give you." Leanne picked up the remote control.

"I don't need to test it. I believe you." Martin said through gritted teeth.

"It's not an option ma'am. Please turn around and stand in the corner."

"Leanne, why are you doing this to me. I'm trying to cooperate," he said as he shuffled to the corner in his heels being assisted by the man.

"I'm doing this because Lisa is not here right now. She should be doing this, not me."

Martin stood in the corner in his 6" heels waiting to be shocked, so he would know what it was like, and would not want to experience it again in the banquet hall in front of all those people. It didn't come right away, and Martin became more and more tense as he waited. He turned his head to see what Leanne was up to.

"No, no, face the corner. Try and relax." Leanne said as she turned Martin's head to face the corner.

"Why don't you just get it over with." Martin grunted feeling the pressure of the plug.

"Why Mrs. Vargos. This is your special day. I want to make sure all is perfect for you. " She looked at the man in that was helping her. "It's his first day as a redhead. Just changed his hair color this morning. He's a little nervous at presenting himself right now." She smiled as she pressed the button.

"AAGGHHH!!!" Martin yelled as he twisted in the corner. It wasn't a quick shock, but a little longer than he'd anticipated. Martin's red toes curled in the end of his shoes. "What are you doing to me," he said in an exhausted voice. "This is cruel. I haven't done anything to deserve all this."

Leanne walked up to him and said, "I think we are ready now to join your husband now Mrs. Vargos." She took Martin's arm and he jerked back in anger. "One more Mrs. Vargos?" Leanne asked holding up the remote. Martin glared at her and took a step forward and walked slowly with her to meet his husband.

As they approached the Baron, Leanne said, "There he is. Doesn't he look handsome?"

"I hope you're getting your fill of sick thrills with all this Leanne," Martin growled to Leanne under his breath, without looking at her, as she uncuffed him. "You may force me to do this degrading, perverse ceremony of yours today, but you can never force me to accept this bull shit." Martin then turned to look at her before his hand was offered to the Baron.

"That's fine Marcia. Acceptance is not a requirement, but participating is. You should understand that by now Mrs. Vargos," she said patting the back of his hand and then holding it out to the Baron. It wasn't understanding they wanted from him, Martin thought, they want me to conform.

The Baron held out his elbow for Martin. Martin now glared at him through the mask. This man had just used him for his own sexually perverted pleasures, and now he wanted him to appear with him in public as his wife, just act like nothing had happened? "It did happen you bastard!" Martin's brain ached with the thought of this man's cock pounding hard and deep in his helpless ass hole like a non-stop piston, with no concerns whatsoever to his own feelings. Martin felt like he may now be losing his male persona forever as he slowly lifted his left hand and placed it on top of the Baron's forearm, allowing only his forearm and fingertips to touch the Baron's arm. His palm had to stay off the arm. Then, as his eyes dropped at the reality of it all, and the total humiliation of the moment, he spread his fingers so his elegant red fingernails and the diamond wedding ring would be properly displayed on his husbands arm for all in attendance to see and admire. He stood slightly behind the Baron and reluctantly put his right arm down by his side and lifted his fingertips slightly for a more graceful feminine look when he walked. Leanne put her fingers under Martin's chin and lifted it slightly higher.

rik581
rik581
536 Followers