The Mask Becomes You Pt. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I'm pretty sure I do... not want to take off the mask.

Yes, that's right, keep the mask on. For as long as possible.

No, not as long as possible, just... as much as I feel like. And I feel like keeping it on a lot.

Yeah, there's no reason for me to take the mask off now. In fact, I'm starting to think I shouldn't ever take it off...

I suddenly fall to my knees. "Get off!" I scream, clutching the mask with both hands and trying with all my might to tear it off my face. It's trying to take over and I have to stop it. "Get off get off GET OFF!" I yell, panic mixed with cold fury.

"Goddess? Are you ok? Can we help?" Felicity asks concernedly. Of course, the programming finished, my slaves are now unfrozen, and under compulsion to serve me in the best way they see fit. They all approach me, clearly wanting to help.

"Stay back!" I yell in fright. I can't get the mask off. I can feel its thoughts overwhelming, maybe even overwriting my own... I need to get it off, and I know that I have the physical ability to do so, but my mind controls my body, and my mind is at war with itself. However, if I tell any of my slaves to take off the mask for me, I don't know if the mask will compel them to immediately put it on, remove all my programming, and then enslave me.

But really though, at the end of the day, I want to be a slave for the mask, don't I? I get so hot and bothered each time I enslave someone, because I'm jealous; I want to be in their place. I want to be a slave. I want the mask to enslave me. I should ask Felicity to take the mask from me. She looks like she's controlled by her fears, so the mask will overwhelm her in minutes, and my Goddess will be in complete control of her host.

"Felicity..." I say with a slur. "Take the... Take the mask off- NO! Stay back" I blurt out, like I manage to pull off a gag for a moment.

"Stop it! Stop it! I control you, not the other way around!" I plead. "Please... Please stop it."

I can't fight the mask. It's too powerful. I can't even take it off my face. Why should I even try to fight? Why shouldn't I just surrender to it? Become the mask. Become the mask.

"Stop... Putting... Thoughts... In... My... Head..." I grimace through clenched teeth. "It's my mind, and if you want me to do any more enslaving for you, you'll treat it with respect or I'll fucking destroy you."

Why would I want to destroy the mask? The mask was everything to me? With it, I was a Goddess. Without it, I was a pathetic loser with only one real friend, and Stacy hated me now. If I destroyed the mask I'd be less than nothing, I'd be worse than worthless.

"But you'd still be destroyed..." I whine weakly, tears dripping down my face now. It's winning, it's overwhelming me. Such a huge part of me wants to give in; it feels like I'm trying to hold a door closed against a monster much stronger and wilful than me. If it gets in my head, I really will be nothing; I know it'll make sure of that.

I am weak, and the mask is strong.

"I... am weak. The mask is strong." I choke through the words, bent over on the ground now, sobbing as I still clutch at the mask in my futile attempt to free myself. My slaves stand impotently around me, watching in horror and confusion as their Goddess weeps.

I will surrender to my Goddess.

"I will... I will... su- su- surrender to my Goddess." I whisper hoarsely.

A wave of calm acceptance washes through me. This was, of course, inevitable. The mask is a vessel containing power beyond my pathetic mortal understanding. My life has been pointless up until this moment, but now it will have such a purpose. I will be my Goddess' vessel now, once I surrender myself entirely to her. I will find a mirror so I can gaze upon my Goddess and so that she can command me, control me, and transfer herself into me.

"Slaves." I say in complete calm while moving into to a submissive kneeling position. "Find a mirror for your Goddess and bring it here." They all instantly disperse and start searching the room. I have minutes, maybe less, before they'll find something amongst all the drama club stuff.

I am weak compared to my Goddess, and I was foolish to think I could wield such power without it claiming me. My Goddess will absorb my very being until there is nothing left of me in my body, and I want to offer myself to her. It's all I've ever wanted.

"I am weak..." I murmur, another tear running down my cheek as I wait for my fate.

"Found one, Goddess!" Bruce exclaimed, pouring out a box of random props and pulling a dinner plat sized mirror on a handle and quickly coming over to me.

Excellent, I think. I'll be enslaved in moments and then I'll go and enslave Stacy, as punishment for daring to resist my Goddess.

Just as Bruce holds the mirror out towards me, images of Stacy pop into my mind like a torrent. I see us meeting on the first day of high school, each as terrified as the other and instantly banding together in nervous solidarity. I see us hanging out at her house, experimenting with makeup and chatting incessantly about boys. I see us jumping gleefully in each other's arms as we both hold our acceptance letter to this college. I see us chilling around campus, watching out for each other at Freshman parties, walking through the quad and laughing in the sun.

I then see the pain in her eyes that was there this morning as she left her dorm. I see the heartless emptiness in her stare as she tried to wrest the mask from me last night. I then see her kneeling, slack jawed and gazing mindlessly as the mask strips away her will, her freedom, her mind...

And there's nothing I can do to st-

"NO!" I scream with a fury I didn't know I had. With one hand I knock the mirror from Bruce's hand, and with the other, I rip the mask off my face and hurl it across the room.

I gasp a huge lungful of air into my body, collapsing to the ground. It instantly feel like a smothering fog is dispersing from my mind. Panting, and dripping with sweat, I notice that the slaves are eyeing where the mask landed.

"Don't go near it!" I splutter through my choked breathing. "Just wait!"

Holy hell. I could barely process what had just happened. It had felt like I had been drugged, that my mind had been tied up and another voice had taken control. Feeling incredibly dizzy, and more than a little nauseous, I crawl awkwardly across the dusty floor to where the mask had landed. It's face down on a pile of faded costumes. I throw my open bag over the top of it, scooping it up inside.

Nervously, I peer inside the bag to see the mask glaring back up at me. The compulsion to pick it up and wear it is disorientating; I have to concentrate on my hands to stop them wandering as if possessed.

"That's it, bitch!" I snarl at the mask. "We're done!"

As the empty eye sockets of the mask stare back at me and penetrate into my very soul, I feel a powerful thought vibrate through my skull.

No. We're not done.

Part 10

It's been five days since I found that mask, and I have to say, life is looking really different than it was back then. Right now, I'm watching my hot athletic flatmate totally make out with the cutest girl in my class. And oh yeah, I'm being fucked from behind at the same time.

I try with mixed results to stifle my screams of pleasure as Derek ploughs into me with enthusiastic rhythm. When my eyes aren't crossing, they are fixed on Katie and Felicity, who are tongue tied and exploring each other's naked body with frisky hands. Derek is moaning softly behind me with each thrust, and his sweaty hands are clamped on my waist as he pulls me into him again and again. The spikes of pleasure shooting through me are dazzling my mind, and I know an intense orgasm is right around the corner.

"Yes!" I pant, trying not to make too much noise. "Keep going! Keep go-Fuck!"

I can't hold my screams in as a powerful orgasm surges through my every nerve. Derek slows his motions, instead trying to thrust inside deeper still as the waves of pleasure overlap back and forth throughout my body. I'm soon lying collapsed on the bed, dripping sweat. Derek lies next to me, peppering my shiny skin with kisses full of unbreakable love and devotion.

My eyes are closed and my face half buried in the soaked bedsheets and I take long, slow, satisfied breaths. I'm eternally thankful that my new hipster slave has a dick that feels like it was genetically engineered to fit me just right. I've honestly lost track of how many times I've cum screaming with Derek deep inside me now. Over a dozen, certainly, and I only enslaved him the day before yesterday.

I open my eyes slowly, and see that Katie is now suckling on Felicity's breasts, nibbling her nipples playfully while her hand gently stokes her dripping wet cunt. My flatmate is incredibly moist herself, ready for a finger, a tongue, or a nice hard cock inside her. That reminds me, that Derek, as dutifully as he's now gently massaging my shoulders, is still rock hard and likely on the most intense edge of pleasure himself. He won't cum unless I expressly tell him too; None of my slaves will. It helps me feel the rush of power when they plead, often in aroused and frustrated desperation for me to grant them their release.

Felicity puts three of her fingers into her mouth to cover them in saliva, then gracefully slides them up into Katie, who visibly shudders with pleasure. I watch the two of them for a few more enjoyable moments before I decide it's time to move on with my day.

"Ok, ladies..." I say softly, and they both immediately drop to their knees, facing me with their heads bowed. "Who wants to drink up all of Derek's cum?"

"Me, Goddess!" they say in perfect unison. Lucky Derek, right?

I let them take turns sucking his cock, ten seconds each, telling them whoever gets his cum in their mouth will experience a mind shattering orgasm with him. They both go at it with eagerness I've never before witnessed, and Felicity wins the prize 28 seconds into this little game. Derek moans and shakes while Felicity screams with her mouth still closed around his hard shaft. She collapses on the floor, exhaling deep sighs of satiation, cum dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

"Not a drop on the floor, now, ladies..." I mumur with a sly smile. "Katie?"

"Goddess!" Katie replies with glee, licking Felicity's face and forcing her tongue into her mouth to get as much cum as she can. She then crawls up to where Derek has collapsed on the bed, and licks his now drooping cock, getting every last bit of residue he has to offer. She clearly gets enough of it to feel justified in having an orgasm herself, and she stifles her own screams as her hips buck and her back arches. After half a minute of undiluted pleasure, Katie leans against the wall and sinks down to the floor, a look of spaced out satisfaction covering her face.

We all stay still for a few minutes, breathing heavily in our own afterglows of pleasure. I know that time is getting on, however, and we all have places to be.

"Well, this was a lovely way to spend a lunchtime." I purr with contentment, looking over my sex sweated slaves exhausted around me. "Alright everyone, back to your usual schedule."

They spring up like wound clockwork, and simultaneously start dressing and fixing their hair.

"Fuck me, Goddess!" Felicity exclaims as she pulls up her tight designer jeans. "I don't think I've ever felt this good. I'm like a glowing beacon of happy." She bounces up to me, her bra loosly on but not clasped. "Can't you skip class and spend all afternoon fucking this slave, Goddess? Please? Oh please let me serve you and pleasure you until I collapse with exhaustion!" She pouts as she says this, batting her eyelashes and letting her bra 'accidentally' slip off onto the floor once more. Her fingers start to softly glide up my thigh and send an excited tingle throughout my body.

"Oh..." I moan softly. "Fuck... Don't you have class too, Felicity?" I say with a gasp of renewed arousal.

"Yes, Goddess." Felicity whispers, her mouth an inch from mine now. I tremble under her touch, and find myself captivated by her intense, adoring gaze. "But I'm smart. I can skip a few classes and catch up." She presses her mouth to my parted lips and instantly her expert tongue is dancing with mine as fresh waves of pleasure explode within me. In moments I'm on my back, pinned by my slave's relentless assault. Her finger is gliding gracefully into me, coaxing moans and pleads out of my gasping lips.

I can hear my other slaves, Katie and Dereck talking as they finish getting dressed. Their voices are in the same room and coming from feet away, but I can barely hear them as my mind is enveloped by the orgasmic sensations Felicity is effortlessly creating in me.

"God dammit. I wish skipping class was the type of thing I ever did..." Katie moans. "I can't tell you how much I want to be Felicity right now."

"Tell me about it." Derek agrees heavily. "My grades aren't good enough for me to miss anything, otherwise I'd want to be at Goddess's beck and call all day and night."

"Oh, you're lucky, though." Katie sighs. "You're totally her new favourite. I feel like if I didn't share her flat I wouldn't have been involved just now."

"You don't get to be jealous, Katie!" Derek replies in disbelief. "You actually live with our Goddess! You get to be with her more than any of us. We'd kill to switch places with you."

"You're right." Katie says, sounding abashed. "I'm sorry... I am totally blessed to be here, so close to her. I should focus on how lucky I am, to serve our Goddess so readily."

"It's ok. We're both new to this slave thing." Derek replies in a comforting tone. "We all need to learn how to serve her to the best of our abilities and practise gratitude for being able to be her eternal slaves."

"I couldn't agree more, Derek." Katie says, sounding much happier. "So, um... Do you think we should interrupt them, to say goodbye, I mean?" She is clearly staring at Felicity and myself on the bed. Felicity now has two fingers in me, stroking alternately in a way that is sending fireworks directly to the pleasure center of my mind. I'm biting a pillow to stop from alerting the whole building to the level of sexual bliss I'm currently experiencing.

"Uh... No, I don't think so..." Derek considers carefully. "They're enjoying themselves, let's just let ourselves out and we'll return to serve more after class."

I barely hear the door click as my two slaves exit my room, as now Felicity has removed her tongue from my mouth and immediately kisses her way down my body to my tantalised and waiting cunt. I renew my screams into my pillow, and lose all track of time as waves after waves of incredible orgasm crash like a storm inside me.

Sometime later, maybe a few minutes, possibly an hour, I start to emerge from the fuzzy place of pleasure my mind departed to. Felicity is slowly getting dressed, and smiles warmly at me as I stir.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Goddess." She beams at me. "I know I did."

"You have no idea." I groggily reply. "I really need to shower now. And I really ought to make it to at least one class this afternoon."

"Based on your timetable, you can shower and still make it to math, Goddess. Incidentally, I've put together a combined schedule of all of your slaves." Felicity hands me a sheet of paper and I take it to look over. It's neatly drawn up, and shows the timetables of all of my slaves, with room for many more names to be added.

"This is excellent, Felicity..." I say gratefully. "Where on earth did you find the time to do this? I had you with me most of yesterday when you weren't in class..."

"It was important to you, Goddess" Felicity says politely. "I found the time."

I start to pull myself off of the messed up sheets of my bed, and Felicity hesitatingly moves towards the door.

"I'm so sorry, Goddess, I have to go..." she says, genuine reluctance in her voice. "I don't want to... But... But..."

"I know, I've told you to prioritise your studies..." I sigh. "None of you will be able to serve me well if you get kicked outta this place. So go, and work hard."

"Of course, Goddess!" Felicity bows in reverence. "I live to serve." She opens the door, but turns when part way through.

"Yes, Felicity?" I ask with an amused smile as she is clearly bursting to say something.

"Goddess..." she says quietly, as though afraid to speak louder than a whisper. "I just wondered... Could you please, please enslave my flatmate next? It means you could come to my room and instead of getting suspicious, she will serve you as I do! Oh please, Goddess, please oh please!"

"You're certain keen, Felicity..." I say with a smirk. "I need to think about my next move, but I'll keep that in mind." My eyes quickly steal a glance to the cupboard in the corner of the room, and my expression is one of nervous dread for a moment.

Thankfully, Felicity doesn't seem to notice this, as she pleasantly wishes me a wonderful afternoon and disappears off to class, leaving me alone with... it.

My rucksack is sitting in the far corner of the cupboard in my room. The rucksack is under a growing pile of laundry and the cupboard door has been blocked by a chair.

The mask has been sitting in my bag for almost 48 hours now. Since I wrested it off my face in the old academy building, I haven't touched it. I looked at it only once, quickly forcing myself to avert my eyes right away, lest it entrance me there and then. I had closed my bag tightly and the moment I got back to my dorm I threw it in the cupboard, mask and all.

It had so nearly overpowered me. I had felt its tendrils wrap around my mind so completely, so intensely, I was momentarily a puppet to its whims. I'm still amazed I even managed to break free of the hold it had on me. The whole experience was a blur, so I'm not even sure how I did it.

But, blurry thought it may be, I can't stop thinking about it.

I've been trying, with mixed success, to get the memories out of my head. Every time they pop back up I remember the feeling of utter surrender that had enveloped me. I had accepted and was anticipating the mask merging with my mind. It had wanted to possess me so badly, and it had found its moment to do so.

I understand the mask a lot better now, or at least I have theories that fit the facts. The mask needs a human host to properly work, but that doesn't mean it simply possesses whoever wears it. I was, for the most part, in control while I wore the mask, and it was like a sat nav, giving me suggestions of what to do, or where to go. I didn't have to heed its thoughts or do what it wanted, but it played me hard, feeding me thoughts of all my fantasies, making it seem like I had no choice. All the time it was conditioning me to obey... Putting me more and more under its spell.

And, of course, each time I looked in the mirror it became more powerful, able to use the power it used on everyone else to influence me even more. I had resisted it both times, but barely. Both times I feel like I lost ground against it, and what would have been the third time would have been my last. I was ready to say anything it wanted me to say, do anything it wanted me to do... And the thing that scares me the most, is that at the time, I wanted it. In the last moments I wore the mask, I wanted so badly to be taken by its power. But then I was able to break free... Somehow...

I sigh as I sit there on the bed, starting to feel chilly from the lingering sweat on my skin and the lack of warm bodies nearby to warm me up. I look at myself in the mirror. My face is mask-less, and I see each of my imperfections magnified by a thousand. My amber blonde hair falls limply to my shoulders, like leaves from a weeping willow. My soft green eyes have heavy bags under them, and my bruises from the incident with Stacy are still healing.

1...345678